I don't mind dying for you ➳...

By elizabethkathgrey

Book III in series "I don't mind" ††† YOU'RE LIKE AN ANGEL BUT WITH BROKEN WINGS "All that Kate is facing rig... More

ch. I -- Memories. Do not open.
ch. II -- I adore... You?
ch. III -- Hello.
ch. IV -- Don't shoot her!
ch. V -- Mr. Bad-Dream
ch. VI -- Am I normal?
ch. VII -- Far from alright.
ch. VIII -- 'Cause I gotta leave
not an update
ch. IX -- Don't tell Lucifer
ch. X -- Fine, I'll be there
ch. XI -- Why?
ch. XII -- Filthy
ch. XIII -- Angel on a shoulder?
ch. XIV -- Is everything alright?
ch. XV -- And everybody learned her name
ch. XVI -- Waiting for the Judgement day
ch. XVII -- Don't follow.
ch. XVIII -- The Edge.
ch. XIX -- This kind of living could kill.
ch. XX -- Flatline.
ch. XXI -- Psalm 91:11
ch. XXII -- Demise through clouds.
ch. XVIII -- You.

SUMMARY

5K 105 4
By elizabethkathgrey

YOU'RE LIKE AN ANGEL

BUT WITH BROKEN WINGS

"All that Kate is facing right now seems so much for a girl that since early age had to face incomprehension with a dark guardian angel as her only constant partner."

FantasmaGeek on AO3

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If then she had dark guardian angel, what will she do now when Lucifer isn't her guardian anymore?

†††

You thought that everything will be alright now?

Have you met Katherine (Kate) Andrews?

†††

Deep down she knew that this day would come.

All the guilt, responsibilities, regret, pain, sadness and memories are too much of an extra baggage.

-Will Kate have enough strength to cope with everything since she is alone?

-Will she get over her crush?

-Or maybe she'll just finally give up and let herself be taken away?

To spice it all up, Kate now is thrown in non-stopping every-day's life of Lucifer.

Meeting new people, divines and a lot of ladies that tend to adore Devil's penthouse from time to time.

†††

She will die in the same way she lived her life.

Guys! Hi!

Here you can have look at the summary and let your theories run wild about what is going to happen.

Real chapters will come along shortly, I still need to work on some minor details.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 184 11
on a dark and dreary night, in LA Lucifer decides to go on a walk. what he didnt know was that he'd bump into some people who actually has the capabi...
330K 10K 38
!!!COMPLETED!!! Book I in series 'I don't mind' "Devil's voice is sweet to hear." -Marilyn Manson What if some people were born with angels voice...
38.9K 1K 35
》COMPLETED《 This is the first book in the FOREVER Trilogy and the second book is out now! Ever Radke is a quiet teen who is easily engrossed in music...
5.3K 199 7
*Five times Lucifer visited Earth without Chloe knowing and the one time he showed her he was there* *Post-Season 4* After Lucifer has left Chloe to...