When Everything Disappears (C...

By myheartsmistake

She doesn't remember anything. Their first date, their first kiss, the first time he bought her flowers, thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Reminder
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
The Epilogue
~ IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ ~
Official Playlist

Chapter 5

328K 3K 699
By myheartsmistake

Chapter 5:

******Brooklyn POV*******

"Here they are... One Direction!" A voice announced and my eyes snapped to the stage. We had gotten VIP seats, my wheelchair literally right in front of the stage. We were in front of the girls, the first row only being Sandra, me and a few photographers. I watched as the five boys sauntered on stage, smiling brightly and waving to the fans. I heard music start to play and the boys get ready. I prepared myself to hear them sing their own songs for the first time. I had listened to all their covers from The X Factor, but never got to listen to their original songs.

The song started off and I found myself tapping my fingers to the beat. I took a turn watching each of the boys. I started with Zayn, who had a half smile on his face. He seemed comfortable on stage, giving a few little waves out every once in a while. My eyes slid to Liam, who had a full blown smile that seemed as if he smiled any wide, his face would break. He looked like he belonged on the stage and he wasn't going to waste a minute of it. Harry was dancing around like a.. Ballerina? He was just having fun, occasionally slinging an arm around Zayn or Liam and just laughing. I then looked at my brother, who was enjoying himself. He thrusted every so often, making the girls go berserk. The smirk on his face knew he was driving them wild.

Eventually my eyes made their way to the blonde boy. He was singing along to the song with a smile on his face, but he just didn't seem all there. He looked my way and caught my eye. I smiled and waved at the boy. He looked taken aback momentarily before smiling and waving back.

"They're good, huh?" Sandra leaned over and whispered. I nodded. They were much better than anything I thought and had definitely improved since The X Factor. It seemed like second nature to them, singing those songs.

"How many times have they performed these songs?" I asked, not taking my eyes off them.

"Over a hundred. And they'll be doing to a hundred times more, with the upcoming US tour." Sandra laughed. "I feel kind of bad for them."

"They're catchy songs, at least." I said. They started a song called More Than This and I let my eyes flicker shut, just taking in their voices. Each voice was special but only one gave me shivers. I felt like I had heard it before once, although I knew I must have heard it many times before. But there was something in the back of my mind that was persisting I had heard it once before, I just couldn't put a finger on where. Hearing Niall's voice gave me a bunch of emotions, I couldn't even begin to name them.

It scared me, knowing this blonde Irishman I didn't know, gave me so many feelings. I was starting to think my brother wasn't telling me something.

*********

"You guys were amazing." I smiled up at the five sweaty boys in front of me. "I feel like I'm meeting someone famous or something."

"You are." Harry winked while Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Glad you liked it." Louis grinned at me.

"I have a question, though." I started, looking at them for permission to ask it.

"You don't have to ask permission." Liam pointed out. 

"Okay, er, well are you two dating?" I nodded at Harry and Louis who were leaning against each other. "I saw some Larry Stylinson posters? I figured out it was your names combined. You two are really cute togeth-"

"No! We're not dating!" Harry stated adamantly, while the three others boys practically fell on the floor laughing.

"Oh. Well, I still think you'd be a cute couple. So do you have a boyfriend, Louis?" I winked at my older brother.

"Har har. I actually have a girlfriend." Lou stuck his tongue out at me.

"This is brand new information. What's her name? Do I like her?" I shot questions out at him.

"Her name is Juliet, she lives in Glasgow. Yes, you really like her. You two get along very well." Louis smiled at the thought of his two favorite girls.

"So, who else has a girlfriend?" I inquired of the other four boys.

"I have a girlfriend named Rosie. You'll actually getting meet her sometime this week when we go to Chicago. And my lover is Lou." Harry sent a flirty wink towards my brother. I laughed and nodded, looking at Liam.

"Girlfriend named Andie. You've met her once, you like her." Liam informed.

"It's weird, you guys telling me if I like someone or not." I laughed lightly, although it really was bothering me. I hid that from them though, I knew this was taking a different toll on them.

"I'm single." Zayn nodded once my eyes landed on him. Liam nudged him. "For now." Zayn added.

"Got it. What about you?" I looked at Niall. His eyes flitted between Liam and Louis, seeming completely unsure. Liam gave him a tiny nod.

"Uh," He paused, licking his lips quickly, "I have a beautiful and incredible girlfriend."

"Ah." I nodded, avoiding eye contact with him. My heart fluttered at his words. I was confused by the emotions his words were bringing me. I was upset that he had a girlfriend yet I also felt a happiness from what he said. I was utterly confused at everything I was feeling at the moment.

"Alright, ready for the signing?" Paul asked the boys who let out a collective groan. Liam started to reach down to give me a hug, but I flinched away without even thinking about it. His face turned to shock as he backed away while mumbling a sorry.

"No, don't be sorry. I just.. Don't think I'm comfortable with that yet. I'm sorry." I apologized, the entire atmosphere changed. Awkwardness filled the entire room as the other boys shuffled their feet while looking down at their shoes.

"I didn't even think about it, it was one of those automatic things." Liam tried to explain.

"No, I understand. I'm sorry, I just.. I don't feel like I quite know you that well.." I blushed, feeling like a pansy. Most girls would probably kill to get a hug from them.

"We gotta go if we don't want to be late." Paul reminded them all. They nodded and started out the room with a simple wave to me. Louis leaned down and quickly kissed my forehead.

"Text me if you need anything alright?" Louis gave me a look.

"Lou, I can take care of myself. You really don't need to treat me like a five year old." I crossed my arms.

"I know, it's just after what happened and then with you lo-" He paused, eyes wide. "Uh, I mean, I'm just worried about you."

"Go, I'll be fine with Sandra." I shoo'd him off with a smile.

I kept the smile on my face as Sandra talked about everything under the moon, but I couldn't help but ponder Louis' words. What had he been about to say before catching himself? Why was he and the boys do protective over me? What happened in the last three years? And why did I have to fucking lose my memory and forget everything?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 2 72
She has nothing. Everything has been taken away from her... but she doesnt care anymore.. She just wants to see someone care bout her for once... Wh...
122 27 17
Darkness and Death was all she knew before She met Him All he knew was the bright side of life before He met Her
51 0 23
Xanthe had a new boyfriend. She hadn't told her new friend about him. She didn't want to lose her. How would her life change when it all came out?
1.8M 33.7K 30
TEEN ROMANCE He wanted her, just as much as he knew she wanted him - but he dated every other girl instead. So she went to bed with every other guy...