Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

*Niall POV*

I didn't hesitate. Hell, the second she said yes, I was leaning in. It kind of felt surreal, finally being able to kiss my girlfriend. I knew that there was a slight possibility of her remembering at least something when we kissed. I tried hard to not let my hopes get high, just in case she didn't remember anything. Her eyes sparkled as I descended slowly.

"Brook! Niall! Look at my hand, it's green!" A drunk Louis voice rang out through the hallway. Brook and I both turned simultaneously to look at the Doncaster lad. He had a massive grin on his face as he wobbled towards us. I groaned and pulled away from Brook, running a hand through my hair. Brook shot me an apologetic look before turning back towards her brother.

"Lou, how much did you have to drink?" She sighed, looking up at the boy.

"I… I don't know. Five billion thirty two! Hehehehe." Louis leaned against the wall, continuing to smile like a crazy person.

"So he's a happy drunk?" Brook inquired with a laugh, eyes glancing to mine.

"And a horny drunk, but usually he gets really happy after he's horny. So he's in stage two of his normal drunk stages." I shrugged as I walked over to him and made him lean against me.

"I did not need to know that. Can you get him into his room? I'm just going to let him deal with it himself, he was dumb enough to get drunk. He can deal with his own freaking hangover." She stated as she opened the hotel room door. I followed her in, practically carrying Louis with me while he mumbled away about pancakes. He was going to have a massive hangover in the morning. I found his room and plopped him on the bed. He simply looked up at me with twinkling blue eyes and a grin. I rolled my eyes and glanced around me, making sure Brook was in the mini-kitchen.

"Thanks for making sure our kiss didn't happen, yah tosser." I punched his arm lightly which made him burst out into laughter. I couldn't help the smile on my face at my best friend who was now rolling around his bed while giggling. I walked out and closed his door behind me, making my way to the kitchen. 

"Want some tea before you go?" Brook asked as she messed around with the pots and pans. I noticed the kettle resting on the stove and the multiple tea bags laying around. They had gotten the wheelchair room specifically for her, so everything was her height.

"Sure, why not?" I replied back, settling down on the stool by the bar. She continued to move around the kitchen, a comfortable silence rested over us. I rested my chin on my hands and watched as she dipped the teabags into the two mugs. I couldn't even start to wonder how the hell I got so lucky. This girl was perfect and I wanted nothing more than to just be able to hold her in my arms again and just remind her how beautiful she is.