Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

"Brook!" Lou yelled from across the hotel room. Our hotel room in Australia was more of a condo, so Louis and I were sharing. We both had separate rooms though, hallelujah. 

"What, Lou?" I yelled back from where I was watching reruns of Friends. They had gotten back from their interview a few hours ago while I stayed at hung out with Josh at the pool.

"You're going on a date with your boyfriend!" Louis stated as he poked his head into my room.

"No, he needs to ask me. He's not allowed to tell you to tell me." I replied adamantly, looking at my brother while my arms were crossed. He rolled his eyes and started tapping away on his phone. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Probably gonna party." Louis smirked knowingly.

"Oh god." I muttered under my breath before focusing my attention back on the tv screen. I barely acknowledged Louis leaving the room. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I glanced up to where Niall was standing. 

"Hi." He grinned. I smiled and motioned him into the room. Niall sat next to me on the couch and watched the screen for a bit. "So, would you consider going on a date with me tonight?"

"Sure. Where we going to go?" I questioned, turning away from the screen to look at him. His blond hair was rumpled and I wanted to run my fingers through it. No, Brook, no you don't. It's just hormones. It just looked so fluffy.

"Uh, dinner? The hotel apparently has a nice restaurant. Thought we could maybe go there.." Niall suggest, suddenly seeming nervous. It was quite adorable. 

"Sounds goods. What time should I be ready?"

"Let's say, around five?" He stood up.

"See you then." I gave him a thumb's up. He grinned once more before leaving the room. I waited until I heard the hotel door close. Once I was sure he was gone, I yelled out. "LOUIS!"

"What is it? What? Something wrong?" The brown haired boy came running into the room, eyes searching for something. Probably me in a bloody mess on the floor.

"I have my very first date in three hours." I fretted.

"It's not your first date- oh. That's right, it is. I guess." Confusion flitted across his features.

"When did I have my very first date and who was it with?" I suddenly asked, realizing it was just another thing I didn't remember.

"You had just turned sixteen and it was Peter." Louis informed me, a grin spreading across his features.

"Why do I have a feeling it went horribly, thanks to you?" I sighed.

"I may or may not have punched him when he tried to kiss you goodnight." Lou chuckled.