Jamais Vu | J.JK

By JungkookSquarepants

Jamais Vu - "the term used when something happens which seems like it should be familiar but isn't" B... More

DISCLAIMER
Dear girl...
Dear boy...
Dear Gold Digger...
Dear Senior Boy...
Dear Anime girl..
Dear fake J-Biebs...
Dear Fangirl...
Dear Mr Pervert...
Dear Ronald McDonald...
Dear Kiss addict...
Dear Hamster Wearing Goggles (HWG)
Dear Fellow Geographer...
Dear Child of God (CoG)
Dear Cringe Master

Dear whoever...

115 11 1
By JungkookSquarepants

Dear, whoever's locker this is. This is quite random, right? I know it must be shocking receiving a letter from a stranger you are unaware of. 

Don't worry, this isn't a confession. I don't even know who you are. I just randomly put it in someones' locker.

I don't know who you are. You don't know who I am. Are you a girl or a boy? Or do u not associate yourself to a certain gender? Whatever it is, I fully support you :)

Did you know that apparently Jisoo and Minjun are going out? To be honest with you I think they look really cute together.

I don't know why I'm telling you. Maybe just to catch you up in case you are one of those outcasts that don't socialize. No offense if you are one though. I totally respect you.

Anyway, If you want to reply to this random-ass letter, you can put it in locker 0184.

I hope you don't try and look for the owner of the locker. I quite like the element of surprise. I'm afraid that you may somehow judge me after finding out who I am. Not that there's anything to judge or anything, you know what this school's like... Can't trust anyone :(

I'm not a weirdo or anything. Don't worry.

So let's leave it like this. We are both unknown. But, just in case you want to know...I am a girl.

Anyway, you may find another letter in your locker soon but that all depends on what you do next.

bbyong xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
104K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...