The Chaser (Camila/You)

By nYNjA_Cabello27

Y/N is the nerdy predator. Camila is the famous prey. will Y/N capture Camila? A/N: This is just a short stor... More

One
two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
A/N
Seventeen pt. 2
Author is here.

Seventeen Pt. 1

2.7K 74 11
By nYNjA_Cabello27

Camila's POV

"How are they doing?" My mom asked, while we eat on the dining table.

"Hmm, Dinah asked if they could spend the night here on Saturday. Old gatherings like what we do in middle school days." I answered, taking a bite on my nugget.

"Well, would Y/n come?"

"I guess, I mean, I'd still drag her either way."

"Well, okay."

"How is she, anyway?" Papa asked.

"She's doing good, she's really trying hard to be better for me." I said, and smiled at the thought of her.

"That's good, mija" mama said.

I finished eating my nugget, and heard a beep from outside.

"Ma, pa, I'll go now, yeah?" I kissed their cheeks.

"Alright, be careful mija" they reminded.

Today's the first day I'll come back to school, since the incident.

I walked through the hallways, people were looking.

They were whispering at each other.

I looked down, feeling the embarrassment go rush inside my body.

"Hey."

Someone suddenly said, walking alongside with me.

"Oh- Hi." I replied, slightly smiling at the most precious woman I know.

"How are you, mi princesa?" She smiled brightly.

It's a Y/N day, huh?

"It's fine, I guess?"

"You guess?"

"I guess."

"Why-- Hey, you guys, would you stop staring and go with your own businesses!? Am I that handsome to be looked at!? I know you want my face, but please, just stop looking. I'm shy." Y/N shouted, halfway through joking around like the old days.

People laughed and actually stopped staring.

"Thank you, Y/N." I thanked her.

"I knew it was bothering you. Heck, who doesn't want my handsome beautiful face?" She said cockily.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

"You're an idiot"

"I'm your idiot"

I blushed.

"Aww, what a cutie" she pinched my cheeks and I pouted.

"Staaahhhpp" I told her, then she laughed and put her arms behind me.

"Let's get you to your next class, then, mi lady?" She said, trying to do a British accent.

I nodded.

As the class started, Y/N is really proactive today.

She's in a good mood, huh?

"Again, class, if you all know or must I say the consumers, if consumers know and think about the opportunity cost, then it'll be easier for them to compute for their needs." Our teacher said.

Y/N quickly jolted down notes.

What a nerd.

Your nerd.

I know right?

Break time. Finally.

"Ello" Y/N walked beside me again heading to the cafeteria.

"Hi" I replied, smiling at her.

"Sooo. You free later? Or uh--" she scratched her neck, getting nervous.

"Hmm, maybe." I answered, making fun of her.

"Maybe?" She stops.

I stopped.

"Hmm-hmm, maybe."

"But.. if you.. if you're going to reject me, just say it now. I am used to it, I promise. It's not even going to be a date if you don't want to, I just want to hangout with you and eat and chill and--"

"Y/N, I would like to be in a date with you." I stopped her from rambling.

"And see puppies-- wait, you would?" She asked, eyes shining brighter than ever.

"I will." I smiled.

"I'll pick you up at 7.. wait, what about your parents?" She asked nervously.

"I'll tell them, don't worry. They will let me." I answered.

Finally, huh?

"What should I wear? Oh gosh, Dinah help me." I panicked.

"Calm down, Mila. Every thing fits you anyway. You don't have to wear something so eligible or too loose. Just wear something like you." She answered.

I groaned.

"I wanna be beautiful to Y/N tho." I pouted.

"Mila, I swear.." she shakes her head and tossed white crop top with a rose on the left side of the shirt and a skinny jeans.

"Thanks Dinahhhhh" I pecked on her cheeks.

"Eew, go change, you disturbance." She said scrolling down her phone.

I giggled and went to bathroom to change.

"Mama-mia! Look at you!" Dinah startled me as I went out the bathroom.

I got insecure.

"Am i--" I started but was cut off immediately.

"You look good, just need some touches here and there. Lemme do your hair, gurl."

"Well, well, well, look at you. I did it right, aren't I great?" Dinah finished up.

I smiled.

"Thank you so much! You're the bestest friend ever." I hugged her.

Then we heard the doorbell ringing.

"Alright, alright, I think your lover is downstairs." She hugged back.

I let Dinah go downstairs while I checked all the necessary things in my purse.

"Mila! Come downstairs now!!" Dinah shouted.

I then went down, and see my handsome baby.

"H-Hi." She said cutely.

So adorable.

She's wearing something boyfie.

"Hi." I chuckled.

"Let's go?" She asked.

I nod.

"Let's go."

We arrived at some restaurant, not that fancy, but really a good place for a date.

"This is nice." I smiled at her.

She blushed.

"You're nice and beautiful." She replied.

It's my turn to blush.

We then followed a lady that guided us to our reserved seats, which Y/N ordered food as well already so it won't take long.

"How are you?" She asked sweetly.

"I'm great, really excited for this." I chuckled, once again.

I'm this happy now?

She chuckled as well.

"Good. Because, I was really nervous and excited for this as well." She said.

The food then arrived after small talks.

"You ordered my favorites?" I asked amazed at the food choices.

"Well, you're the queen tonight, aren't you?" She replied smiling cheesily.

I laughed at her dork side.

We ate in a good silence, her talking every once in a while about her mom being anxious about Lauren.

"Well, in the end, I fixed everything. Lauren agreed that there's actually nothing between us. We are just really good Bud's." She said and drank her iced tea afterwards.

It was amazing that we never had to drink wine or anything like that. I don't really like those.

"Well, are you enjoying yourself there?" She asked.

"Hmm-hmm, I'm so loving the food. You can leave me here and eat everything they serve."

She laughed.

That cute laugh.

"Oh no, do I have a competition, honey?" She asked.

DID SHE JUST-

HONEY!?

I cough with her sweet nicknames.

"Oh- are you alright!?" She asked panicking to my side, (although she's laughing hard now) giving me a glass of water while rubbing my back.

I drank the water.

I nod.

"Sorry, I was just really enjoying my food."

She went back to her seat.

She was still laughing hard.

I glared at her but then, laughed as well.

"I'm sorry, just... Okay, please be careful next time, okay? I don't want you dying." She said slowing down.

"Okay, honey." I replied, smirking.

She smiled at me, again.

I hope this night never ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 959 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
66.3K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
93.8K 3.5K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
98.7K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...