Faith in Omertà ✔️ [Complete]

By its_shaili_kg

Faith has traveled all the way to a new place to start a better life but little did she know her destiny was... More

NOTICE
Chapter 1- Found me
Chapter 2-Your Taken
Chapter 3-Be scared
Chapter 4- Omertà
Author note
Chapter 5- Secret
chapter 6- Betray
Chapter 7- the past
chapter 8- her
Note
chapter 9- Lost her 1
chapter 10- lost her 2
Chapter 11:- lost her 3
chapter 12:- lost her 4
Chapter 13:- lost her 5
Author note
Chapter 14 :- Revenge
Chapter 15:- Invitation
*New Story*
Chapter 16 :- Pain
Chapter 17:- Masquerade 1
Chapter 18:- Masquerade 2
Note
Chapter 19:- Murder
Chapter 20:- Chase in the Maze
PLzz Vote
Chapter 21:- Grief
Chapter 22:- Knight
Cast
Chapter 23:- Treachery
Chapter 25:- Runaway 2
Chapter 26:- Vengeance
Last chapter 27:- Beginning
Answer me !!!
Last year's trailer
Book 2
NEW BOOK ALERT
The Fiction Awards 2020 !!!

Chapter 24:- Runaway 1

3.3K 151 8
By its_shaili_kg

"Nobody says fuck you
quite like your eyes
You've murdered a few million
with your condescending sighs

Nothing says fuck you
quite like the time
you left me here to rot,
my runaway bride

Nobody
Nobody
Nobody says fuck you

quite like you

You don't have to speak a word
You don't have to scream a sound
You don't have to make a fist
You don't have to wear my crown

Because nobody says fuck you
quite like you

Fuck you"

By Sirwca  

Robert Agostino:-

                   "I don't have a good vibe about today," I said while buttoning my tuxedo​ in front of the mirror. I saw my wife wiping her black dress from the mirror.

"Well it's a funeral for me," she said in her sarcastic tone.

I turned back to face her. And walked closer to her. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"You're looking gorgeous" I murmured. She smiled and said

"And you're just as handsome as the time I saw you at our wedding when you were waiting for me in the alter"

I smirked at her response. The next I saw her confused and framing at something.

"What's wrong ?" I questioned.

"Well! You married me because you loved me then but I never got killed then why is Adolfo is not marring to the person he loves. I mean I Know that he's doing for the safety of other people and to trick them. But we never did something like that"

"All you need to Know is this that our wish list is big and our sin list is even bigger"

"Whatever, I never understand your Underworlds double meaning with a figure of speech-language," she said waving her while walking and standing beside me and slipping her hand in my hand.

"Let's go our son must be waiting," she said and we went out.

We entered inside the church to meet our guest there were around more than three hundred guest's to notice the fake marriage.

My wife patted on my shoulder and whispered

"I'll go check on Adolfo"

I nodded in response. She walked away to meet her son. I continued greeting everyone.

I noticed a Heston son in a black Armani with his guards. I walked towards him to meet him.

"Good to see you again boy," I said while giving my hand for a handshake. He was stiff but smiled and said.

" Same here sir" he replied.

"Recently I saw you with your father at Adolfo's birthday party and now again at the wedding but this time alone. It looks like your trying to get involved in our world now. Got bored with your simple, legal clean life ?" I asked him being as friendly as his uncle. His support and trust was something I was trying to get. My aim was to make him stay where he was right now and that was out of the underworlds. I was curious to know what was going in his mind.

He smirked and looked down and back at me and said.

"Not bored. The last time I attended an Agostino event was Adolfo's party and I enjoyed it not only the party but some beautiful things caught my attention and I'm here to see them again for and this time to take away also" he said being very Frank.

"Well as long as I know​ the only beautiful things we Agostino are famous are our women's,"  I said in the same tone.

"And also at backstabbing ?" he said being stern I just kept looking at him. I wish I could cut his throat for saying that. But he was in a higher position.

"But you're right! That's what I'm here for girls" he said grinning and raising the champagne glass in his hand. He changed the atmosphere by saying that. But it was a good thing that he was here for a girl. Like father like son always behind girls.

"Well then let me know if I could help and arrange to get the girl for you," I said and patted on his shoulder. He looked down at my hand on his shoulder and smirked and said.

"I like getting my things on my own," he said

"You're just like your dad" I replied and turned back to walked away I heard him saying something to me I stopped and turned

"I envy your son, he's got one beautiful fiancee," he said. I smiled and nodded and started walking away.

After meeting everyone and arranging the preparation and ordering the guards and servants to make the guest sit. I walked inside the Adolfo room.

He was all dressed up looking handsome as always. But drinking alcohol. He was about to make another glass until I stopped him.

"You need to be in your​ sense" I order. He stood up and placed his hands inside his pants pockets giving me a Stern look. He wasn't happy because of my orders to him.

"You might be the boss of the Agostinos but I'm your father," I said while fixing his bow.

He looked down and rubbed his face with his hands.

"Where is your mother?" I asked.

"She went to see and get Faith down half an hour ago," he said.

We heard a door knocking sound. I turned back to see Adolfo's capo entering inside saying.

"Sir the priest and everyone's ready they need you down now in the aisle"

Adolfo nodded in response and placed his hand on my shoulder and said.

"Let's go"

Adolfo walked out with the capo. I kept looking at his back going away. I hope this boy doesn't ruin the things he has got without any effort.

After a few minutes as I was walking towards the church. I saw towards the mansion to see Faith walking in a hurry more like running there was a man too in a Black suit but I couldn't see his face. She was defiantly coming towards the church. She looked tensed and worried. It must be because she getting married to Adolfo. Well, she's going to be worried and tense like this forever. I ignored her and entered the church to see Adolfo standing.

I noticed my wife was not here. I ordered my guard to go look for her. I informed him that she must be with Faith as according to Adolfo, she went to meet and get Faith for walking down the altar. The guard informed the other members through his Bluetooth.

"Sir ma'am not with Faith," the guard said.

"Then where is she ? Go find her the wedding is about to start," I ordered. It was weird I was getting worried too. I kept looking at the guard speaking on his Bluetooth. I saw him frowning and looking scared he looked at me. I looked up at to see Adolfo speaking with the priest in whispers. Everyone was busy and waiting for the bride. And I was now getting worried about my wife.

The guard was sweating now he looked scared. I asked him.

"What's wrong, where is she ?" He was pissing me for now by staying silent.

"Sir, sir..... the guards have found her....dead body," he said.

I went into shock. This was unbelievable I pulled his collar and asked

"What ? Where is she?" I shouted.

The whole church went silent and everyone's attention was no me they all stood up to see why was I shouting.

"She is Miss Faith's room, dead" he replied in a low apologetic tone. I left his collar and tumbled down on my knees. I saw Adolfo looking at me all confused. The guard next to him whispered in his ears. His eyes went wide open. He wasn't shocked he was turning red in anger.

I stood up and from the left gate went out towards the mansion to see for myself. If this was real. The guards would have never lie to me but I wanted to make sure.

Faith POV:-

                    "What the fuck have you done?" Barked Max

"What I have been always wanted to do and what I must be doing something which you guys always excepted of, why are you so shocked you should be happy right ?" I said but now looking at him braking at me is giving me a second thought but I have already done the sin and there's no going back. 

"I was happy a sec ago but How are we suppose to clean this mess up" he complained

"Well, I wasn't thinking about cleaning it," I said

"What!, So you wanted everyone to know about this?"  He questioned in amusement

"Yeah... Anyone can die anywhere right ?, and besides that, I do want people to know about her death and especially Adolfo to know that his mother is safe in hell. I want to see the pain in his eyes when you lose your family" I said being steady and composing my posture.

"That's not the point you think no one's going to doubt that you killed her, because you and she were the last people in this room," he said painting heavily now. What was he worried about? And why am I so calm I don't get it?. I should have been scared.

"No! Because I went out first and then she came looking for me" I gave him the first excuse that came in my mind

"And how are you going to prove this" he rolled his eyes and said.

"I'm just going to say this,"  I said like I don't care about the consequences.

"Hah! You're going to say it... And you think they would believe you ...just like that time when you said you didn't kill Archer, will they ?" He said.

He was right. I didn't think about that. I looked at him in shock, now I was getting nervous and fear was rising.

"Shit! Your right"

"But I don't regret this decision. If he kills me this time at least I'll die in peace because I killed someone from his family and that too for real this time" I replied

"Faith !.... today you were going to be free," he said keeping his hands on my shoulder and trying to get me focused on what he was saying.

"Free! Max, I was getting married to a monster and you call that FREE... My life was turning into a nightmare." I argued.

"Faith calm down. There are more than a hundred people down there to save you"  he said in a soothing voice.

It was a shocking and relief thing to listen but I was confused. I didn't catch what he meant. He saw me thinking. And said.

"Forget it! Everyone's busy no one would notice her absence. Everyone is only waiting for you. Let's not wait the time. I'm still gonna execute my plan"  he said in hurry and pulled me out of the room.

We started walking down fast towards the church. I caught my dress up to match his speed. We were getting late. We need to reach the church ready to walk the aisle so that people wouldn't suspense and start looking for us. And try to find me in my room and instead see Miss Abel Agostino dead.

"What is the plan ?" I asked while walking.

"Just do when you said what to do and not what Adolfo says do what Eric says"  he whispered.

"Who's Eric ?" I asked

"Ohh you'll meet him soon,"  he said looking​ at me.

We were near the entrance I stopped and tried to fix myself. I was panting heavily. I saw Max speaking on his Bluetooth.

"She's ready to walk, I repeat she's ready to walk," he said on his Bluetooth. He turned back to look at me and said.

"He's standing and waiting for you at the end Faith, its time to walk down the aisle but you're​ never going to reach up to him I will never let that happen."  He said in a soft voice looking straight at me in my eyes. He looked confused and ready to stay firm on the words he said and stopped for a moment and said

"I promise"

I nodded in response. My eyes were filled with a tear like a real bride. He placed the flower bouquet in my hand and gave a comforting squeeze and gave a broad smile which was for the first time I was seeing he did that to make me smile.

I smiled and entered inside with Lilly's bouquet in my hand. I was looking down at my feet while walking slowly, after crossing the first row I noticed everyone was already standing up. Like they knew I was standing out about to walk in. I raised my head up to look in front.

The first thing I saw was angry red shot bloody eyes staring furiously at me. It was Adolfo's eyes. He was angry and panting heavily. He looked dangerous so dangerous that I stopped walking and stood there in the middle looking at him. I was scared I felt like running away. But I didn't move. I looked around to see everyone's expressions. They all looked clueless about what was happening. I looked down at the left side of the first row to see Robert running away from the nearby door with few guards.

My eyes went wide open in shock. I knew that they knew now. That was fast. My heartbeats were running fast. I slowly looked at Adolfo to see him still looking at me sending daggers.

He slowly walked down from the platform. He closed his hands in a fist. His every step towards me was killing me slowly. I was in fear at an extreme level. I remember that I was going get saved but something opposite was happening now. I remember Max's word "you're​ never going to reach up to him" but he was going too like always he did.

My hold on the bouquet got tighter when he stopped in front of me. I was looking straight but not in his eyes but at his perfect bow tie, I couldn't face him or look straight in his eyes I was scared. He was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face because of anger. I smelled the alcohol too.

"What have you done Faith ?" he asked greeting his teeth but in low voice only for me to hear.

I was shaking now. He was hovering over me. His presence killed all my confidence and proclamations that I made.

I didn't reply to him. I bend my head down and kept shivering.

"Should I take you're silence as yes to my first and assume that you have killed my mom?" He murmured.

I still kept quiet looking down. I closed my eyes and let the tear rolled out.

The next I Know there was a gun pointed at my head. I felt the coldness of the metal on my temple. I looked up straight at his eyes. His blood-red eyes on me sending pure hatred and screaming the pleasure for what he always wanted to do. And that was to kill me.

Everyone was silently watching the horror. I tried recalling all the bad things he did to me and why I became a monster. From losing my dreams to losing my friend to getting bitten till dead for things I never did to becoming a stripper to my mother's head served in a plate to seeing my sister running for her life.

There was no point where I should get scared of him or regret my decisions. In fact, I should have to be the one angry at him. He should have to be the one scared of me. I was making myself strong again.

I looked​ up straight in his eyes with the gun still on my head.

" I did what I had to do and I don't regret it and I'm not scared anymore of you " I mocked him by greeting my teeth.

He pulled the hammer of the gun to load it. He was too painting heavily. I kept looking at his face with no scared expressions this time.

Suddenly there was a change in his expression his eyebrows were scrunching and got furrowed. I again heard the pulling sound of the hammer of the gun but it wasn't Adolfo's gun. Adolfo was trying to look behind him. But he couldn't. He dropped his hands down. I turned back.

There was a man standing in a leather Black jacket and gloves with a black printed bandana on his face to cover his face. He was pointing his gun at Adolfo.

Like Adolfo even I was confused. I forgot for a moment that we were not alone I looked around to get more shocked. There were many men in a black jacket with the same disguise and they were standing with their guns pointing at every guest.

What was this ?, What was happening? Is this what Max was talking about. I turned behind to look for Max but I couldn't see him anywhere. I saw Adolfo guard too pointing their guns back at the black jacket men. But no one pulled the trigger. It looked like they were waiting for a command or a negotiation.

"Who are you ?" Asked Adolfo.

The man kept staring for a few minutes and then replied.

"Call me anything-you-want "

******

Vote, Share and Comment on your favorite part

and Follow me insta its_shaili_kg

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 7.8K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
205K 7.8K 44
Completed ✔ I watch a dazed Katherine. She whispered to herself. "Is this the part where I get kidnapped?" Is that what she thinks I'm here for? I...
75.3K 1.2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
392K 8.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...