Kidnapped?

By craxxyasskay

Tired of being abused and mistreated, Raquel escapes for a new life but is soon captured again. However, this... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Updated😏
Chapter 14
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

49 4 12
By craxxyasskay

Jacob (Jay) POV💚

"Oh my fucking gawdddd!" I screamed swerving around another person who stopped to look at the accident

It was taking me longer than I intended to get to my baby's house because of some accident that held up traffic and the nosey people wasn't helping either. Always slowing down or stopping to look.

I sped up but then pressed on brakes seeing as the car in front of me slowed down.

"Fuck!" I groaned leaning my head back on the seat

20 minutes later

I pulled up to Keisha house and smirked thinking of the smile that's gonna be on her face when I surprise her.

I stepped out the car and walked up to the door with a smile on my face. I'm so excited to see my baby. I aint seen her in months.

After I surprise her ass hopefully I'll get some pussy. I smirked thinking of that.

I knocked on the door and waited. I knocked again and waited. She probably sleep. I reached in the pot next to her door and pulled out the backup key.

I opened the door and walked in. As I stepped in the house, I started to go upstairs to wake her. Getting further up, silence turned into loud moans.

"The fuck?" I mumbled to myself.

I swear on my moms, if she in here doing what I think she doing.

I sighed and stopped in the hallway to listen.

"Fuck CJ!" She screamed

CJ? My cousin?

Ahh hell nah!

I rushed into the room busting the door open.

"Really Keisha?" I asked

She screamed and they both ducked under the covers.

I looked around the room.

Condom wrappers, candles, whipped cream.

Really?

I walked over to the bed and snatched the covers off.

"Getcha asses up!" I screamed at them

They both sat up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry" She apologized trying to reach out to me

"Nah man" I pushed her back on the bed

"So this how we do shit now?" I asked looking at my cousin

"Man it ain't even like that" He said getting up

"So what the fuck is it like then? Huh?" I asked

The silence in the room was making me even angrier.

"Speak!" I seethed with anger, spit flying out my mouth

"We were on a break!" Keisha screamed at me

"SO FUCKING WHAT!?" I yelled at her

She jumped in the bed and shrunk back into her spot.

"Loyalty! Where that shit at Kesh? Huh? CJ bruh you a snake, and you ain't got no remorse"

"Ion owe you shit, bruh!" CJ said

"Yes the fuck you do, you ain't in no relationship with me but as family you supposed to have my back!" I said to him

"And you..." I looked at Keisha with a bitter look

"You supposed to be my girl, you one of the first that owe me loyalty, you the one in a fucking relationship with me" I spat at her

She covered her mouth looking at me with wide eyes almost making her look innocent.

I can't believe I once fell for that look.

I wanted to hit her so bad. But I wouldn't dare.

I felt myself getting angrier, I looked back at my cousin.

"You knew I wanted to marry that girl man" I stated shaking my head at them

Keisha gasped.

"You want to marry me?" She asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes

"I did" I replied and began to walk out the room

"Wait baby it's not too late!" She said

I felt a grip on my wrist and yanked away.

"Getcho ass the fuck off me bruh!" I screamed pushing her back

She stumbled backwards but once she caught her self a shocked expression spread across her face.

I walked out of the room as the house filled with her cries.

I got in my car and put the key in the ignition. I sighed and leaned my head back on the seat.

"Fuck!" I screamed punching the steering wheel

She really fucking did this to me. All 6 years with her ass was down the drain all for nothing. I hated the fact that I was clueless asf. I had wasted so much time on this girl.

I should've knew something was up when she used to argue with me so I could leave. Damn.

I started to pull out the drive way when I saw CJ coming out the house, with only his pants and socks on. His chest full of tattoos visual to everyone.

"Cuzo wait!" He screamed

I slowed down by the side walk and rolled down my window.

"What?" I spat at him

I should run his fucking feet over.

"I'm sorry bro, she came onto me and I couldn't resist h-"

"Just wait till yo girl find out" I cut him off before speeding down the street

He knew he fucked up. This wasn't the first time he cheated on his girl but it sure was about to be the last. He out here cheating and she stuck in they house pregnant with a whole toddler to take care of. He ain't shit.

Both of them wasn't shit. I couldn't believe I wanted to marry her ass. I wonder if every time we went on a break was she out here fucking other niggas. Just the thought of it pissed me off.

I can't believe I drove all the way over here for this shit. Better yet, I hit Raquel. Something is really wrong with me. How could I even put my hands on a female?

I let out an aggravated sigh. I need to apologize or make it up to her in some way.

About an hour later

I pulled up to the house and all the lights were off.

I might have to apologize to her tomorrow.

I got out the car and locked it. Walking up to the door, I noticed my car was the only one in the driveway.

Maybe they all left. I unlocked the door and kicked off my shoes. After placing my keys on the front table, I turned around to walk towards the couch but stopped in my tracks.

There she was.

Sleeping peacefully. Looking like a straight goddess.

"Damn" I mumbled to myself as my eyes traced over every part of her body.

The moonlight from the window was shinning off of her. I licked my lips with a smirk. At that moment, I knew exactly how to make it up to her.

×_×_×__×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×

I wasn't going to post this until after I finished writing the next two chapters but here🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 59 17
Hailey Is trying to get away from her old life but it keeps coming back to her. Will she get away from her old life? Will she lose some of her close...
7.1K 343 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...
71.4K 5.7K 35
She wants out of her marriage, but would she be willing to sell her trigger-happy husband and his sadistic crew out to start a new life?
Till death By Renay

Mystery / Thriller

99.3K 2.6K 16
When battered wife Cara finally had enough of the abuse from her husband of 4 years she concocted a plan to leave Tony. After fleeing from Boston, s...