An Alpha's Kiss | ✔️

By Dark-Shadow

(Rooming with Royals Sequel) He's the prince of werewolves. She's the princess of demons and witches. Silentl... More

An Alpha's Kiss - Story Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 19

34.2K 2.1K 223
By Dark-Shadow

~Aya

Mate.

Four letters, one word. And it got my head spinning.

Fate has its ways of changing people's paths, mine to be exact. It's funny how the things you thought had zero chance of occurring, turn out to be your destiny. But I guess it's the irony of life, the things you dare to dream off come firing back at you.

I still couldn't wrap my head around the whole mate ordeal.

My mouth opened and closed, like a fish out of water, unable to put my thoughts into words. It hit me like a ton of bricks and I bet the expression on my face gave away my utter confusion.

"What?" I blurted out, staring into Jace's vivid green eyes. They were glowing, like seriously glowing.

"You're my mate." He nestled his face in the crook of my neck, nuzzling softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He began planting faint kisses along my neck, whispering incoherent words.

And it began again, the jolts of electricity, making my body shiver with longing. 

"You don't know how much I dreamt of this moment." He breathed out pulling back.

"How is it possible?" I asked, and as much as I was ecstatic, my voice came out as dull. I was still consumed by shock, which is probably why I haven't reacted yet.

My heart was going to stop beating from pure bliss. 

"I'm just as lost as you are. But what really matters right now is that you're my mate. Don't you know the meaning of this?" He exclaimed, gripping my shoulders, a lottery winning smile spreading onto his face.

I giggled unable to hold off my happiness any longer. And that was all he needed to lean down and brush his lips onto mine. It wasn't soft and innocent, but fiery and demanding and with no further hesitation, I drew into his lips.

Our breaths mingled together, and I savored the taste of his lips. I knew this was just the beginning of us, the first chapter of our story. Imagining the life ahead of us, I smiled as certain images played in my head.

"Why are you laughing?" He broke the kiss, smiling on his own.

"Uh, nothing. Just picturing how our lives will be from now on." I blushed under his intense gaze.

"It will be perfect." He whispered, and by the looks of it, he was thinking of our future as well.

"Jace, what will we do now? I mean with your chosen and my dad. Oh my gosh, what will I say to my dad!" My jaw dropped in horror realizing the seriousness of the situation.

My dad will go nuts knowing I'm a werewolf's mate. But dad considers Jace as another son, so I don't think he'll have a problem with it. Or will he?

Dammit this is so messed up.

"I'll talk to your father and explain everything to him, don't worry. We might as well talk to uncle Giovanni to know the reason behind my wolf not recognizing you as my mate." He stated, grasping my hand and intertwining our hands.

"Okay," My eyes softened.

"I love you," He rested his forehead onto mine.

"I love you too."

***

Given that Jace couldn't sneak into the castle without getting noticed, I called Vixen. Fortunately, he picked up almost instantly. Hearing that Jace will crash over at his house took him by surprise, but of course he had no problem with it.

He kept asking me questions on why Jace's here and how did he even cross the borders without the alarm buzzing all over the security rooms, but I dodged his questions by saying that Jace will explain everything to him once he reaches his house.

Vixen lived a couple of minutes away from the castle. He owned a lovely house, inside and out, but the library triggers my attention the most. Though his collection of books wasn't the largest, but it included books from the genres I love the most. Every time I visit, I dig my head in them.

I remember one of the stories I've read in which the couple believed the odds were against them. But it all clicked at once, and turns out they were destined to be together. Just like Jace and I.

I still wonder as to why he didn't know I'm his mate prior to us kissing. But as he said, we'll have to ask uncle Gio about it. He knows better.

As the sun rose, I pushed myself out of bed checking the notifications on my phone in the process.

Morning love. Can't wait to see you.❤️

My heart fluttered reading the message Jace sent me a few minutes ago. Can this man get any sweeter? I grinned, not only because of the lovely and considerate wake up message I received, but also because I was the first thing that came onto his mind.

Good morning. Neither can I.❤️

I don't want to sound like a love sick puppy, but I'm proud to say I was head over heels in love with him. Being his mate brought things to a whole different level and honestly, I couldn't be any happier.

I sighed realizing the size of responsibility now held on my shoulders. I was to be queen, his queen.

I smiled liking the sound of it, but it didn't last long as I thought about his people.

Will his people accept a queen not of the werewolf bloodline?

Nervousness crept into me, making a shiver run down my spine. But all doubt disappeared recalling Jace's promising words. This man is ready to do anything for you. That alone calmed me down, the stiffness of my shoulders loosening up.

I spent the morning wandering in the garden waiting for Leila to wake up from her slumber. Neither her nor Vixen filled me up with the details of their talk, both too engaged with each other.

"My beautiful daughter looks lost in thought, I wonder who she's thinking off." I snapped my head to the side to find my mom sitting on the bench right next to me, squinting her eyes playfully.

How long was she sitting here?

"No one, just thinking." Mom snorted, rolling her eyes and flung her black locks over her shoulders.

Lying to my mom isn't something I'm good at. Actually, I suck at it.

No matter how hard I try to sound convincing, she sees through my lie and keep taunting me with it until I spill the truth.

"Sure. Anyway, how are you lovebirds?" I nearly chocked on my own spit. Baffled, I looked at her wide eyed, deliberating the underlying message of her words. The smirk on her face said it all, and I groaned knowing she got the reaction she wanted.

Great, now I have to tell her everything. Every. Single. Detail.

"Lovebirds who? I think you're mistaken –"

"Don't you hide things from me young lady. I'm not a fool you know." She crossed her arms, voice stern, and arched her eyebrow.

There's no way she's letting this slide. She turned all queen mode now, meaning there's no way out.

I couldn't put my finger on the right way to start talking but I knew for sure that I wasn't going to tell her anything about Jace's chosen. Ex-chosen, I reminded myself. She can rot in hell for all I care.

"We're mates." I slowly let the words leave my lips, secretly crossing my fingers, hoping mom wouldn't faint on the spot. As pin drop silence crept between us, I didn't have the courage to make eye contact.

Though I could picture her very well. Grim thin lined lips, narrowed eyes, and hands locked together. I had a feeling my mom knew about Jace and I, but she sure wasn't expecting the news of us being mates.

"Oh goodness, darling that's fantastic!" I whipped my head to the side upon hearing her squeal and my jaw nearly dropped seeing her so thrilled.

I bet a thousand dollars that someone cast a spell on her.

"Wait, aren't you mad?" I asked, my brows knotted in confusion. I thought she'll turn grizzly bear on me.

"Honey, I knew this day would come since you've worn diapers. Not to mention your little peck on the lips when you were kinds. Ha! Now that was something." She smirked in triumph, clearly enjoying the way my cheeks flared red. 

Yeah, she's definitely under a spell.

"Your father had a fit. He couldn't stand the idea of a boy touching you, let alone kiss you." She laughed softly and I chuckled in response, the scene playing in my head as if it were yesterday.

Jace didn't talk to me for an entire day when he knew I told my parents about his accidental peck, but he soon got over it and returned to his usual obnoxious self.

"I'm afraid mom. What if dad doesn't agree to this?" Her eyes softened. She scooted closer to me, putting a comforting hand on my shoulder and squeezing it gently.

"Aya, your father would never stand in the way of your happiness. Whatever he's done, he did it to protect you. You're his princess, what makes you happy makes him happy. And Jace, he's a good man. I'm a hundred percent sure your dad won't have any problem with you two being mates."  She smiled, her words as confident as her smile.

"Thanks mom, I needed that." I pulled her in a hug, her words sinking in.

"No worries darling. Oh, look who came." She clapped her hands together, her gaze fixed behind me. Turning around, I grinned as Jace came into view, looking as handsome as ever.

"Before I forget, I don't want grandbabies any time soon." I gawked at her bluntness.

"Close your mouth, Aya. I don't want my son-in-law seeing your mouth hanging like that!" She scolded, trying to muster a serious face. Narrowing my eyes at her, I puffed in annoyance making her laugh whole heartedly.

As Jace became closer, I only hoped my mom wouldn't turn things awkward and embarrass me by talking about safe sex and wait until marriage speech. But then again, that's my mom we're talking about.

***

"You're mates." It seemed more of a statement than a question. Dad pinched the bridge of his nose, the cloudiness of his eyes revealing how deep in thought he was.

I glanced at mom nervously, pleading her with my eyes to ease up the mood, but she signaled with her hand to keep calm and wait. Jace on the other hand, sat next to me and held my hand in his squeezing it gently whenever he senses me tense.

"But that's not possible. Not once has this happened before, a werewolf and a demon." I wanted to pipe in and say demon/witch, but chose against it knowing my dad's irritation will only intensify.

"And when we fell in love, a demon and a witch together was unheard of as well." All heads turned to my mom. She feigned innocence, her eyes focused on dad, glimmering mischievously.

My father raised a meaningful brow at mom, a glimpse of a smile playing on the corners of his lips, but his serious demeanor remained.

"You know that's different Violet." Dad sighed slumping in his seat.

"No, it's not. They're mates for God's sake Eros, it's their fate." Dad grunted making mom narrow her eyes at him.

"I love your daughter." Jace intervened, bringing our interlocked hands onto his lap. From the corner of my eyes, I assumed mom was hollering for Jace on the inside by that big ass smile on her face.

"Even before knowing she's my mate, I've loved her ever since I can remember and I'll do absolutely anything for her. I hope you give us your blessing." He stated, looking at my father straight in the eyes, his voice unwavering.

Silence followed.

"Jace, you like my son. I know you love my daughter as much as she loves you but if you hurt her, you'll have to deal with me."

No freakin' way.

The weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders, and I sighed a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Was I imagining things? No.

Did I hear correctly? Yes.

Did my dad indirectly say that he approves? Hell yeah.

I was pulled onto my feet, and brought into a bone crashing hug moments after. My face broke out in a grin, wrapping my arms around Jace's neck and hugging him back with all my might.

It's happening.

We're happening.

Please click on the star button to vote! 💜

Hope this satisfied your cravings. 😍

Do you think things will remain as good as they are now? Or will something happen to change it? Comment your thought, you know I love to hear you guys out!

-Sally.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.6K 61
Him: "I've been looking for her for centuries now, and when I caught her scent at the party, I knew I have to go after her. No way in hell I will mis...
10.6K 320 37
A powerful witch collides with the primal allure of a dominant alpha wolf. Lilian, a fiery witch with a penchant for chaos, finds herself thrust into...
693K 21.9K 64
MATE - the person every wolf looks for , seeks , desires . Jace Beckendorf , a powerful warrior, is the Alpha of the silver claw warrior pack. He doe...
15.6K 371 30
When a werewolf prince comes of age the royal family must hold a ceremony at which 30 girls will go to the castle and live there until he choose's on...