Black Veil Brides: Carolyn

By amnesiacluke

It's the members of Black Veil Brides' (Andy 'Six' Biersack, Jake Pitts, Christian Coma 'CC', Jinxx, and Ashl... More

Chapter 1: Band Practice
Chapter 2: Carolyn Coma
Chapter 3: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A New Song
Chapter 6: Halloween
Chapter 7: Carolyn's Past
Chapter 8: Taking Away The Pain
Chapter 9: Almost Finished
Chapter 10: Thanksgiving
Chapter 11: The Winter Formal
Chapter 12: Christmas
Chapter 13: Andy's Birthday
Chapter 14: The Meeting
Chapter 15: Late Night Writing
Chapter 16: Valentine's Day Dance Fiasco
Chapter 17: Heaven's Calling
Carolyn's Birthday
The First Date
Exams and Love Tests
Senior Prom
Graduation
Perfect Weapon
We Stitch These Wounds
The Concert
Goodbye
Le Sequel!

Chapter 4: At The Park

16K 430 237
By amnesiacluke

Saturday, August 27

The next day Andy was up early. He took a shower, got dressed, and went downstairs for breakfast. He had on black skinny jeans, black converse, and a black ACDC shirt.

“You're up early on a Saturday.” his mom mused. “Is it opposite day?”

Andy chuckled. “Mom, if it were opposite day, I'd be down here wearing slacks, a button down shirt, and going out to look for a job.” he said and grabbed his favorite cereal, Cookie Crisp.

“I'm going out later to the park with Copper.” he said, but he didn't mention Carolyn. Knowing his parents, they'd tease him endlessly of having a girlfriend. And Carolyn was just a friend.

As if Copper heard his name mentioned, he came running to the kitchen and barked. Andy leaned down to him. “You hungry?”

Copper wagged his tail. Andy went to the pantry and took out some of Copper's food. Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate with a text.

CC: So Carolyn tells me you two are going to the park. Sounds like a date to me. ;)

Andy: It’s not a date. We're just going to the park. She wanted to meet Copper.

CC: Are you gonna take her out to eat afterward?

Andy: Actually I was just going to bring us a picnic.

CC: Dude, you do realize that that sounds like a picnic date?

Andy: It’s not a date if my dog's there. Gotta go.

Andy put his phone back into this pocket and ate his cereal. All the while, he thought about Carolyn. She's so sweet and innocent. What could be hurting her so much? Andy thought.

“What are you thinking about?” his dad asked as he walked into the kitchen.

“Oh just stuff,”

“By stuff do you mean a girl?” his dad winked.

“DAD!” Andy exclaimed and felt his cheeks get a bit hot.

“He's blushing!” his mom said. “It IS a girl!”

“Is not.” he said.

Copper barked. If he could talk, Andy was pretty sure he'd say, “LIAR! You are thinking about a girl! Now can I have more doggy biscuits?”

“If you're not thinking about a girl, than what are you thinking about?”

“Uh... Turtles,” Andy said lamely.

“Uh huh. Sure, honey.” his mom said.

Andy opened his mouth to reply, but decided against it. Denying it more would only lead to more teasing from his parents. Besides, he had better things to worry about.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

“C'mon Copper.” Andy said while putting Copper's leash in his back pocket. “Time for you to meet Carolyn,”

Copper barked happily and chased his tail. Andy chuckled. “Weird little dog.” he grabbed the picnic basket and left.

When they got to Carolyn's house, Andy honked his car horn. In seconds, she was out the door. Andy opened the door from the inside.

“Hey.” she smiled. She seemed much happier than when they first met earlier that week.

“Carolyn, say hello to Copper.” Andy gestured to his dog in the backseat. “Copper, say hello to Carolyn,” Copper barked.

“Aww. He's so adorable!” she said and scratched Copper behind his ears, causing her to get a lick from him. She squealed.

“You’d better be careful there. He's a licker.” Andy said, remembering when he was little and would get lick attacks from him.

The drive to the park wasn't as quiet as their drive yesterday. This time they talked more and learned more about each other. Her full name was Carolyn Marie Anne Jasmine Elizabeth Coma, something that made Andy stutter and laugh when he tried to say it, but would ultimately fail. Her birthday was April 7th and she'd be turning 18. Her favorite colors were blue and green. Finally they reached the park.

Copper out of the car and ran around a bit.

“Is he always this hyper?” Carolyn giggled.

“Pretty much,” Andy shrugged and smiled. He took out some of Copper's toys. He handed a squeaky one to Carolyn. “Squeeze it and he'll come running to you.”

She took it and squeezed it. Right when it squeaked, Copper came bounding to her. He jumped and tried to get it out of Carolyn's grasp. She bent down and tossed it. Copper ran like the wind to get his toy.

“He loves playing with Mr. Squeakers.” Andy said.

“What a very original name.” Carolyn said sarcastically.

“Why thank you.” he said, equally sarcastic.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

After playing with Copper for two hours straight, they all got tired and hungry.

Andy went back to his car and got to picnic basket he brought. Inside were a few sandwiches, some sodas, chips, fruit (If he didn't eat them, he'd have to take his vitamins later. And they were GROSS.), yogurt ,and water. For Copper, Andy brought his favorite kibble, some doggy biscuits/treats, bacon (Copper loved bacon), and water.

“Did you have this whole day planned out?” Carolyn asked.

Andy felt himself blush a little. “Sort of.” he passed the basket to her.

They talked, ate, and joked around while eating. And occasionally gave Copper some food (Didn't he have enough already?).

Andy laughed. Carolyn crinkled her eyebrows. “What?”

Andy got closer to her. “You have yogurt on your cheek.” he reached out and wiped it off her. He looked into her hazel eyes, and she into his blue ones.

Could I really just lean in and kiss her? Even if I've only known her for like a week?, he thought. His thoughts and actions were interrupted by Copper barking. And they snapped back to reality.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

The sun was starting to set. Carolyn, Andy, and Copper were sitting and watching it. Carolyn sighed and brought her knees up to her chest.

“What's wrong?” Andy asked.

“Nothing,” Carolyn mumbled.

Andy scooted closer. “Come on. I know there's something bugging you.”

She turned her head away from him and rested it on her knees. “Really its nothing.”

“Please.” Andy said pleadingly and pouted.

“I know you're pouting, Andy. It’s not going to work.”

“Then turn around and look at me.” Andy stopped pouting and looked at her with concerned eyes. “What's wrong?”

She hesitated. “It’s just that... On this day in past years, it’s been bad.”

“What's happened?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” she whispered.

“It’s okay… You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.” he said.

She sniffled and wiped her eyes. “It’s okay… um… it’s just that… a few years ago, my mom died of a heart attack.”

“What else has happened?” Andy asked, and then realized he might've sounded a bit too pushy. “Y'know... if you want to tell me,”

She was quiet for a while. “Two years ago... I was almost...” she whimpered, “Raped.”

That set her off. She burst into tears and Andy held her close.

“Hey it’s okay. The good thing is that it didn't happen. And it won't happen while I'm with you.”

Carolyn looked up at him. “Promise?” she asked like a little girl.

Andy smiled. “Promise,”

She leaned her head back on his chest and he gave her a little kiss on her forehead. As long as I live, Andy thought, I’ll never let anything hurt Carolyn. She'd already been through so much.

“At least now you'll have a good memory of this day.” Andy pointed out. “Spending the day with me and Copper,”

Copper barked and got onto the remaining space in Carolyn's lap. Most of it was hidden since she was scrunched up in Andy's arms.

“Yeah. You're right.” she said. “Thanks Andy.”

Copper barked as if to say, “What about me?”

Carolyn chuckled and scratched behind his ears, “You too Copper.”

* * *

Aww. :') So cute. <3

-Zaira :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 152 14
This is a Black Veil Brides fanfic. Black Veil Brides is on their U.S. tour when an accident happens that has consciences.
10.3K 278 34
Hope is not very average. She was bullied throughout her highschool years and is now about to make some of the most surprising and huge decisions eve...
405K 11.7K 51
Can you imagine being the town mortician's daughter? I can because I am. Imagine me, little, quiet Emily, being teased everyday because my father t...
129K 3.2K 21
Hailey never expected to meet Andy Biersack after seeing Black Veil Brides live in concert. She certainly didn't expect to fall head over heels for h...