Saving Grace (Dinah/You)

Da DessieSun

"I'm heading the the grocery store! See ya later, bro!" I yell, about to embark on a trip that would turn my... Altro

Just An Usual Trip
The Revelation
Mission: Help The Hansen's!
Love Is In The Air
Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Love or No Love?
Trouble Brewing
The Truth
Final Confrontation
Reunited
Something You Should Know
Who Is It?
Y/HF/N
Moving Time
The End of Syco
The Attempt
Success or Failure
Ups and Downs
Downfall
The Tour
Somebody I've Been Seeing
Cry Me a River
Moving On
Closer
Dinah!
Betrayal
The Return
Vengeance
Family
A Bond Restoration
Peace and Calm

Unsuspecting Enemy

590 24 0
Da DessieSun

Dinah's POV

It was all a blur, it happened so fast. One moment Simon was driving us home, and then the next we were being abducted by some maniac psychopath. A phone rang in the car causing us all to jump in surprise.

"I have them sir. They will delivered shortly." The man says in to his phone.

"Yes sir, all six." He says again before the call ends. Twenty minutes later, we pull up alongside a beautiful designed mansion. Two different men were waiting, and pulled us roughly out of the car as soon as it had stopped. We were taken in to the mansion and straight to a elegantly decorated living room. It wasn't long before a woman in a cloak entered as well. I swear she looked familiar.

"It's good to see you all again. I trust you aren't in too much discomfort?" She asks, almost teasingly.

"If you consider being as comfortable, then sure!" Ally says.

"Well little one, enjoy this while it lasts because it won't be long." The lady retorts.

"Mom, why are you doing this?" Y/N suddenly asks, catching us by surprise.

"Bravo, you figured it out. I'm impressed." She says, pulling off her cloak to reveal her face. Jason looks like he's about to faint.

"You two ruined me, and now I want revenge. I loved L.A with all my heart, but ever since you two came along, L.A became distant. He went away with for long periods of time. I want to restore things to the way they used to be, and that means you and your brother must be gone." She says, before pulling out a handgun.

"Any last words, Jason?"

"I love you Ally, forever and always." He says. She arms the gun, and rests her finger on the trigger. Y/N lunges forward, grabbing the barrel of the gun and pointing it all the ceiling. Jason and I spring in to action as well, physically removing the from their mother's possession. I quickly toss the gun to Ally. The two guards each fire a shot, one of which strikes Y/N. Ally fires back, hitting one of the guards who drops his weapon. Jason grabs the gun that the guard dropped before aiming at the remaining one. Ally points hers at the woman underneath me and my thighs.

"Mila, Mani dial the police, NOW!" Ally commands. They do as told, and a few minutes later, three officers enter the room before arresting our assailants. As they're taken away, I turn to Ally.

"When did our little ball of sunshine turn so viscious?" I ask. She chuckles.

"Since my second family was in danger." She replies, eliciting a group hug. Two paramedics place Y/N on to the ambulance strapped to a stretcher. We follow her to the hospital in a police cruiser. Upon arrival, Y/N is quickly evaluated and given stitches to stop the bleeding before being discharged soon after. We were also notified that Simon is also doing well. As soon as we step outside the hospital, we're approached by a police officer.

"Miss and Mr. Y/LN, there is a message for you from the prison. Would you like to hear it?" The officer asks. Y/N nods.

"Y/N and Jason, this is L.A Reid. I can't continue any further like this, it's simply too painful. There is a family secret that the both of you should know. The woman you know as your mother was very sweet, but after the two you came along, she changed. She wasn't the woman that I fell in love with; instead, she became this monster. I was scared, not for me, but for your safety. That was the reason for the so call business trip that I told you about. I wanted to get her away from you two, but my plan backfired. She threatened to hurt you if she ever escaped, and so I stayed there day and night to make sure she didn't escape, but I failed. When I found out she escaped, I rushed back, but the damage had been done. Your mother enrolled in the police academy, not to help find you, but to improve her firearms skills and self-defense. Remember all the files you saw on my computer? Bogus. Your mother planted those to incriminate me, knowing that once I'm out of the way, she had full access to you. I tried to tell you at your concert, but you had me arrested. I tried to tell you in prison but I was ignored, which was understandable for the circumstances then. This is the only way I could think of to tell you my lovely children. I hope that one day, you'll take me back as your father. I love you." The message abruptly ends.

Y/N's POV

"I want to see L.A." I say. The others nod before the officer ushers us to his cruiser. Fiftheen minutes later, and we're at the prison. While Jason and I are taken to a separate room to see our father, the girls wait in the lobby. Our father is escorted in to the room iin handcuffs by a guard.

"Dad." I say, before catching a glimpse of tear in the corner of his eye.

"I see you got my message." He says softly. We nod.

"Yes, and we saw what you meant." I say.

"Where is she?"

"On her way to prison, father." I say. A smiles makes its on to his face.

"Finally, where she belongs. Great job, the both of you." Father says. Before we could respond, the guard butts in.

"Sir, you're free to go. The state has chosen dropped all charges against you after hearing the confession of Y/M/N Y/LN (Your mother's name)." He says. We quickly embrace our father in a hug for the first time in over a year. The guard shows us out to the lobby where we were greeted by five surprised faces.

"L.A.?" Ally says. Father chuckles.

"Yes Ally, it's me. How are you ladies doing?" He asks.

"Fine, thank you." Ally replies.

"Glad to hear that! Shall we get out of here?" Father asks, causing all to laugh. We pile in to two police cruisers. Dinah, Ally, Jason, father and I in one, and the rest in the second.

"Dad, there's something that we need to tell you." I say during the ride home. L.A cocks his head toward me.

"I'm dating Dinah." I say before we share a kiss.

"And I'm dating Ally." Jason announces before they share a kiss. L.A sheds a tear.

"You've all grown up now, and you've got girlfriends." He says. We embrace him in a tight hug, a family hug. We pull in to the drive way of Simon's mansion a few minutes later. As we step out of the car, Simon greets us from the front door. Once we enter the house, the two men head off to the office to talk. The rest of us choose to wait patiently in the living room.

"Girls, L.A and I have decided to co-manager Syco. What do you think?" Simon asks.

"Awesome!" We shout.

"Oh, and your interview was well received. Ready for the Ellen Show?" Simon asks with a grin. We only had one question.

"When?" We ask.

"Tomorrow." Simon says. The eight of us talk for a bit longer before we turn in for the night. That night was the first night that I didn't have nightmares. The next morning, 4/5 of Fifth Harmony and myself were eating breakfast before Ally and Jason finally came down to join us.

"That's a first. Ally's never woken up this late." Dinah says with a smirk.

"Her moans were music to my ears." Jason says as he grabs a plate of scrambled eggs and waffles. Ally turns bright red.

"TMI Jason!" I say. The girls, excluding Ally, burst out laughing.

"Oh my Allysus!" Mani says through her laughter.

Why were you moaning?" Camila asks, causing us to laugh harder.

"Ah, the innocent one." Lauren says, eliciting a glare from Mila. Simon and L.A poke their heads in from the kitchen.

"I never expected that from you, Ally. Lauren sure, but not you." Simon days with a smile. Lauren's eyes go wide.

"Why me?" Lauren asks.

"Have you seen the amount of people after you right now?" Simon asks.

"Fair enough."

"Have you two done it yet?" L.A asks, motioning to Dinah and I. We shake our heads instantly.

"Do what?" Mila asks.

"Uh, nothing Camz." Lauren says. We laugh at Lauren's attempted cover up.

"Are you guys ready to go? We need to be at Ellen's in about forty-five minutes. We nod before piling our dishes in the sink. Simon grabs the keys off the counter before we enter the car. On route, Dinah gets a call. I glance at the caller ID.

Incoming Call: Nela Otukolo

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

~Desmond

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

160 13 16
Another sad day. Another time to be wasted. Unless you're brave enough to choose what makes you happy.
353K 9.7K 56
I've always lived with my mother and sister. But things happen, lives change... People change. Best ranking: #1 in #laurenjauregui
960 73 27
"You being at the wrong place at the wrong time should've only been enough for you to physically change, but please, don't change who you are on the...
260K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you