TomBoy Love <3 (Ray Ray Love...

By MindlessMsPerez

Wassup It's Your Boy Ray Ray!! and i'm from Mindless Behavior But i guess some of ya'll lovely ladies already... More

Tom Boy Love................................. <3
Me And I Don't Know Her Name :P?
What Does She Want ? And Will She Pull Off The Trick........
Vans And Numberz..................
Texting And Emotional Distress!!...........
Keisha Knows........................................
Tamara And Her Talents..............
Keisha's Phone Call...........................
R U In 4 The Tour?
Will My Auntie Let Me Go On Tour.............?
Wardrobes and Grinning :D
The Date xox.
Kissing Beach!! <3 :D
#1 Girl Tour...............................Day 1 !!
Still Day 1 #1 Girl Tour........... Full of Drama And Espanol!
Day 2 #1 Girl Tour..............Ustream,Heart Warming Speeches Cussing And Tears
I Know That Girl! And The Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Is He Up To? And HE KNOWS!! :P
Keeping Secrets....................
Reveiling Secerts................. :L Getting Emotional.......................
Near The End Of Day 3 #1 Girl Tour....... The 3rd Show In Phillie.....
Who Was At The Door.............................?
Headaches and Maybe Fear ????
Arguments And Love xox................. <3 :P
Getting Let Down Leads To Arguments!!
You Think You Know Someone ?
What Don't I Know?
What's Ray's Mom Like? And Bets!!
Fired Up and Trouble.............................
Truth and Disbelief..................................
Making Things Worse !!
How Is Tamara Doin ????????????
Finding Love And Happyness xox
At Ray's Mom's House...........................
The Unexpected :P :O.........................
After Effect.................. :P
Heating Up........................... :D
Kissing And Breathing..............
Caught Or Not?
Who Said What Bout Who ?
Who At Da Door?
Juss The Two Of Us! xox
Arkward Moments xox
Unexpected Arrival.................

Kamal And Ray Ray's Lil Talk.......................

2.5K 36 4
By MindlessMsPerez

Kamal: *gets serious* “so Raquan!”

Ray Ray: *kinda scared!* 

Kamal: “ha your scared!” *smiling*

Ray Ray: “what! No I ain‘t!” *being brave*

Kamal: “ha whatever u say! So ray ray! Gimmie one good reason why I shouldn‘t kill you for dating my little sister?” *standing up, craking his knuckles*

Ray Ray: “because I love her!” *standing up too!*

Kamal: “ha *rubbing his knuckles* do you now?”

Ray Ray: “Yes! Yes I do! And I would never do anything to hurt her!”

Kamal: “good! *walks over to him, grabs Ray‘s shirt lifting him off the ground *ha cause if you do *pulls him closer, says in an anger voice:* let‘s just say mindless behavior will be a threesome”

Ray Ray: “well that won‘t happen! I wouldn’t dream of hurting Tamara and IF I did! I would rather die! Esciapplay since what happened when she was 9!”

Kamal: “How do you know about that!” *pulling him closer, full of anger*

Ray Ray: “she told me!” *looking him in the eye*

Kamal: *loosing his grip* “she did?” *putting ray ray back on his feet*

Ray Ray: “yeah! She‘s told me everything!” *not losing eye contact with kamal*

Kamal: “so u know about what that F*cking dumbass dickhead bastard did?” *tensing his fists*

Ray Ray: “yes!” *bloods boiling in anger*

Kamal/Ray Ray: “that f*cking prick needs to be put in his grave for what he did!”

Kamal: “ah! We think alike I like u ray!” *smiles*

Ray Ray: “ha yeah! U kl 2 see y Tamara always talks about you!”

Kamal: “ah ha really? So ray ray tell me what you like about my sister!” *sitting down staring at him……*

Ray Ray: “um well I …………”

Kamal: “come now ray! *goes and sits next to him giving him a stare down* Don‘t get scared can‘t be that hard considering you love! Her? Oh and one more thing! U cheat or break my baby sis‘s heart! I‘ll break u!” *giving him a deadly stare before getting up and sitting back on the other couch*

Ray Ray: *choosing his words carefully!*

Kamal: “I‘m waiting Raquan!” *sitting there angrily but calm*

.................................................................................................................(2 comments for more)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❞ ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...
49.4K 1.3K 36
Her long, curly brown hair, her fair flawless complexion, her perfect body shape, her swag. I fell for it all. "Who's the hot girl" my Chresanto whis...
96.6K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...
696 120 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...