Unknown โ„ข | ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By notsoprettyricky

Natalie is an up coming pop star that's in an all girl group. She faces love, lust, fame and some hardships... More

โŸ… Cast โŸ†
โŸ… Chapter 02 โŸ† Meeting in our studio
โŸ…Chapter 03โŸ† Fame
โŸ… Chapter 04โŸ† Girlfriend
โŸ…Chapter 05โŸ† Word Up!
โŸ…Chapter 06โŸ† Family Feud
โŸ…Chapter 07โŸ† Trouble in Paradise
โŸ…Chapter 08โŸ† Are You Serious?!
โŸ…Chapter 09โŸ† Between Us.
โŸ…Chapter 10โŸ†All Night Long!
โŸ…Chapter 11โŸ† About Last Night
โŸ…Chapter 12โŸ† Strange Dream
โŸ…Chapter 13โŸ† Back to the Lab
โŸ…Chapter 14โŸ† Kiana and Briana's Plan
โŸ…Chapter 15โŸ† Something about Natalie
โŸ…Chapter 16โŸ† The Night
โŸ…Chapter 17โŸ† Seperation
โŸ…Chapter 18โŸ† Aftermath
Stay Tuned.
โŸ…Chapter 19โŸ† The Album
โŸ…Chapter 20โŸ† The High
โŸ…Chapter 21โŸ†The Truth
โŸ…Chapter 22โŸ†Morning After
โŸ…Chapter 23โŸ†Pain

โŸ… Chapter 01 โŸ† Unknown's Beginning

3.8K 134 95
By notsoprettyricky

NATALIE DAVIS
JANUARY 1, 1990

I put the last swipe of my lipstick on my lips before closing the cap and placing it onto my dresser. I rubbed my lips together so each lip can be covered in the same amount of lipstick. I opened my mouth checking if there was any lipstick on my teeth; which wasn't there. As i checked my self out in the mirror the doorbell rang.

"Natalie! C'mon, your friends are annoying!" My older sister Kiana shouted from downstairs. 'No bitch you're annoying' I said in my head. I backed up from the mirror and grabbed my Walkman and some tapes. I slipped them into my Nike Windbreaker and placed the headphones on my ears. I grabbed my wrist cast and slipped it on before leaving my bedroom and closing the door.

"Ma! I'm leaving!" I said as I stood by my parents door waiting for a response.

"O-Okay baby....–Fuck Jerry!" She said and my face scrunched up in disgust. My parents are always fucking every hour of the day. If they aren't doing that they're arguing about simple shit.

"Ew Nasty asses" I said as I walked away and made my way downstairs meeting Kiana sitting at the table eating bacon.

"Took Ya ass long enough. Tell them to stop ringing the damn bell!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up damn! You're not my momma and they only rung it once" I said as I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Stop talking to me like that." She growled.

"Or what? I'll knock ya ass out. Big sister or not" I said.

"Just because you knocked 25 people out doesn't mean you can beat me" She said and picked up another piece of bacon chewing it quite loudly.

"One of those 25 people are you. Now stop talking to me or else imma be even more late" I said as I walked passed her. When she wasn't looking I took her plate of bacon and ran out the house. I ran to Bianka's car and hopped in.

"Drive!" I said while laughing as I saw Kiana walking towards the car. Bianka pulled out of the driveway and drove down the block.

"You stay messing with her." Desire said and I rolled my eyes.

"And? Mind ya fucking business." I said out of pure annoyance. This bitch is always saying some shit like damn. She lucky I like being her friend.

"Calm down!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. B can you turn the heat up?" I said to Bianka as I shivered. She turn on the heat and continued to drive. I pulled out my Walkman and placed Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' album into the slot and closed it. I pressed play and relaxed as the first song came on. I was munching on some bacon as someone tapped me. I looked over and saw my best friend Princess next to me. I paused the song and pulled my headphones off before speaking.

"Oh shit, Hey Pri." I said calling her by her nickname as I dapped her up.

"Nun' much just excited that we might be the next big thing" She said smiling. Me, Bianka, Princess, and Desire are in an all girl singing group. We decided to take it to the next step and get signed to a label.

"Same. We got this down pack." I said as I turned away. Before I can even slip my headphones on she tapped me again.

"Can I get some bacon?" She asked and I nodded. She picked up a piece and said thank you.

"Aye can I get some too?" Bianka asked. I handed her a piece and sat back into my seat.

"Can I have–"

"No!" I yelled cutting Desire off. She sucked her teeth and I smiled. I pressed play on my Walkman and stared out the window day dreaming about things.

Uptown

We walked into the big building looking around in awe; well except me I was checking out four boys that just walked in behind us. They were all pretty cute especially the tall one with blonde in his hair. One of them caught me and winked at me. I blushed and turned away.

"Can I help y'all?" The receptionist who had a crooked teeth and one gold tooth said.

"Nah but your dentist need to be helping you" I mumbled. Desire nudged me and I scrunched up my face.

"Do that again and I'll break your arm" I whispered to her.

"Um we're here for a meeting with Mr. Andre Harrell" Bianka spoke up. The receptionist began typing on her computer.

"He's in a meeting right now so our A&R will meet with you. Take the elevator to the second floor and he's in the first room on your right" She said while digging in between her teeth with her long nails. All of our faces scrunched up at the sight. Nasty ass. We walked away and over to the elevator. As we piled in the same group of guys I was eyeing came in as well.

"What Floor?" Princess asked them.

"Two" The skinny one who looks like a worm said. She nodded and clicked the button. The doors closed and the elevator began to move. The ride was short and silent; the doors opened and we all walked out. As I walked out I heard someone say 'Damn that's a fat ass'. I blushed and continued walking to the A&R's room. As we arrived the same group of guys followed us.

"Can I help you?" The A&R said.

"We want you to hear our demo and maybe sign us" I said and he nodded.

"And what about y'all?"He asked pointing to the four boys next to us.

"We're here for the same thing" One of them said.

"Ok why don't y'all follow me. You four wait out here" He said. We followed him into another room and he closed the door behind us. He walked over to the desk and sat down on the chair. We stood there waiting for him to say something.

"What are y'all waiting for?. Let me hear your demo!" He shouted. Damn why you gotta be so loud? I popped in the tape in a near by radio and pressed play. As the song played we harmonized lowly along with the lyrics. I kept my eyes on the A&R as he nodded his head to them beat that was mixed with pop and r&b. He opened his eyes as the music stopped and smiled at us.

"So what did you think?" I asked him. He smiled and got up out of the chair and came closer to us.

"I think you guys can be the next big girl group" He said and they began screaming. I was happy just shocked because we made it.

"Just sign these contracts and you're officially apart of uptown." He said placing four contacts on the table. The other three immediately signed it while I took my time reading over each word and detail.

"Hurry up girl!" Bianka said excitedly. I put my finger up signaling for her to wait. As I finished I signed my name and handed him the contract.

"Welcome to uptown–Uh what's y'all group name" He asked and we all looked at each other.

"We don't know yet but we'll let you know when we have one" I spoke up. He nodded and gave me our tape.

"Your studio is on this floor room 4." He said and we nodded. He gave us the key before we left. When we walked out the room they screamed again and did a group hug. The four guys looked at us crazily as the stood up and disappeared into the other room.

"We made it bitches!"

Did you guys like this?
Any questions?
Natalie gets annoyed fast.
The four boys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 197 8
๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™...
123K 3.9K 69
We were in love. What we couldn't handle was learning to open our eyes. We didn't know how to look at the big picture all while making sure the detai...
15.5K 390 44
Circa 1991: It's been a year since Jamila and Devante have graduated high school and became a couple. Now that they're out of school and free young a...
6.3K 173 15
"Loves gonna get you killed, but prides gonna be the death of you and me."