We Belong Together •LiAngelo...

By Lovely__Lanise

Gelo and Persuasia has been friends ever since they were in Elementary school, Persuasia had the biggest crus... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 *Part 1*
Chapter 4 *Part 2*
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
New Wave 💜
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Publishing

Updates??

1.3K 26 8
By Lovely__Lanise

Sooooo since it's 12 already on the east coast It's my husband Melo's birthday my baby finally 16 ❤. Yassss he look like a 5 course dinner in that pic.

Anyways the point of this is to tell you guys that I will be updating soon I took a small break from the story because I was a little busy and I'm getting ready to go back to school.

When do you guys go back to school? Or did some of you already start? 😂

I go back to school September 1st so updates will be a little slow around that time but bare with me though because I'm going to try my best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 6.6K 89
Mila Diamond moves back to Chino Hills after three years of being away from her favorite boys. Three years ago there was something between Melo and...
456K 9.6K 44
in which a girl is ranked number one for her basketball skills and so is a boy and they meet one day and instantly fall in love , but will there Care...
53.1K 972 25
He has a girlfriend. She has strict parents. She is rebel, he is a good boy. What happens when they meet? What secrets will start building up? WARN...
21.2K 455 43
He was a sophomore basketball player, she was also a basketball player and she just moved to Cali from New Orleans. They both wanted to be the best...