Chapter 9

Persuasia's POV

Today is my birthday and I'm lowkey hype cause you know ya girl finally 18. Me and Gelo has been stronger than ever and I love that boy so much.

I'm so hype today because I have family coming in for my birthday bash but my favorite cousin ever Shyla came into yesterday and I would love to introduce my family to Gelo as my boyfriend and not my best friend.

Shyla ↓

I woke up around 6:30 because of all the excitement I check my phone and see multiple Happy birthday messages

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I woke up around 6:30 because of all the excitement I check my phone and see multiple Happy birthday messages.

I walk over to the guest room to wake Shyla since she obviously don't like to get her ass up on time.

"Shylaaaaa." I yell into her ear poking her side.

"Asia get the hell out my ear it's too early to be yelling." She said waving me off turning onto her side.

"No because you like to try and sleep all day get up before I drag you across this room." I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"FINE, I'm up there you happy." She said.

"I would be officially happy if you gave me my birthday present and some money." I said cheesing.

"Naaah you'll get it at your party." She said smirking.

"Ughhh Fine." I said stomping back to my room.

I walk over to my bed to see my phone ringing, It was Aaliyah.

"I haven't talk to this girl since she blew up on me what could she possibly want now." I thought to myself soon answering the phone.

Hello.

What do you want Aaliyah?

For you to forgive me pleaseee we've been best friends for years. I'm so sorry for blowing up on you I was just so angry that Eli had gotten mad at me when he was cheating too.

You got to understand Aaliyah Zo and Eli are close he probably felt betrayed.

I know but do you forgive me?

Of course I do your my best friend. You still coming to my party right?

Well Duh but I got to go I'll see you at your Party bye best friend I love you.

I love you too Aaliyah.
.
.
.
.
.
Just a Quick chapter I will be updating again later ❤.
Drama soon? Who knows you'll find out 😁

We Belong Together •LiAngelo Ball•(on Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें