Chapter 7

Persuasia's POV

Its officially been 1 month since me and Gelo have been dating, basketball season started and we both are busier than ever rarely having time to see each other.

Even though we've been together for 1 month going on 2 we haven't went public yet. Gelo really wants to but I'm not sure if I'm ready for the hate from his fans.

I roll out of bed getting away from my deep thoughts about Gelo and take a shower getting ready for school.

I decided on changing my look a little finally being able to do my makeup. I chose to wear my glasses instead of my contacts today also making sure to put some makeup wipes in my duffle bag for practice.

 I chose to wear my glasses instead of my contacts today also making sure to put some makeup wipes in my duffle bag for practice

^ hair and makeup.

After I finished getting dressed I grab my keys and rush out the door before I was late to school.

I listen to the soft tunes of the radio arriving to school 3 minutes before the bell rings.

I try to find Gelo because he hasn't text me this morning. I wonder what he's doing.

I see him walking into the school talking to Eli. I walk into the building after him sneaking up behind him hugging him.

He turns around and looks at me with a shocked expression.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I questioned looking up at him.

"You look so different today I ain't even know that was you at first." He said chuckling grabbing my waist.

"You know, I had to get cute today for my side nigga." I said flipping my hair.

"You better not have no side nigga cause you gone get fucked up then he gone get stomped." He said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Baby you know your my one and only." I said wrapping my arms around his neck trying to kiss him.

His extra tall ass I can't even reach him while on my tippy toes because I'm a measly 5'2.

"Geloooo kiss me I can't reach you." I said pouting staring into his eyes.

"You such a baby." He said chuckling leaning down to kiss me.

"Aye Asia you know where Aaliyah at?" Eli asked me walking up to me and Gelo.

"Nah I haven't talk to her in a while either she's been avoiding me or she just busy." I said looking at him questionably.

Right when I said that Aaliyah came around the corner trying to hurry past us.

"Aaliyah where are you going?" I asked grabbing her arm turning her around.

As I turned her around I saw a huge hickey on her neck, I look at her shocked then I look back to see Eli fuming. Uh oh this is not about to go well.

"Gelo maybe we should leave them to talk." I said whispering to him.

"Nah nah I wanna see why she cheated and who she cheated on Eli with." He said shushing me.

"You're worse than most females." I laugh watching the drama unfold before my eyes.

"Who you get that hickey from cause it sure wasn't me." Eli said through gritted teeth.

Aaliyah just looked down, I knew her and Eli were having troubles but I didn't know what they were about I didn't think she would cheat on him though.

"Who was it Aaliyah? Answer my question." Eli said looking a little calm.

This really not about to go good nobody would be calm about they boyfriend or girlfriend cheating.

"It was Lonzo." She mumbled. But I was the only one that heard her I snapped my head in her direction with my eyes wide.

"Speak up." Eli said getting angry all over again.

"I SAID IT WAS LONZO DAMN ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?? YOU GOT YOUR ANSWER." She yelled at him bursting with anger.

I could see the hurt in his eyes, I don't know if it was because she cheated with Lonzo and he's like his brother or the fact that she cheated.

"Did y'all know about this?" He turned questioning us.

"How could I have known when she hasn't talk to me in weeks?" I questioned him looking confused then looking at Gelo waiting for him to say something.

"Nah G I knew about Lonzo cheating on Denise but not with yo girl." He said putting his hands up in defense.

"I'm so sorry Eli I should have just broken up with you instead of cheating but you really gone turn this on me when I saw all those messages with females saying they miss you and want you to come over again, Really Eli you hurt me first." She said breaking down crying.

" I don't care Aaliyah you one dirty bitch we're over we're done and if we really confessing things just know I was cheating on you the whole time we was together." He said shrugging his shoulders walking away down the hall.

The bell rang 5 minutes ago and a few teachers were standing outside their doors listening and watching this all go down.

"Aaliyah are you okay?" I asked squatting beside her as she sat against a locker crying.

"Leave me alone just leave go to class or go to your boyfriend." She said pushing me away.

"Aaliyah." I say sighing.

"I SAID GO." She yelled scooting away from me.

"Listen here I don't know who you think your yelling at but talk to me when your mind is right." I said standing up grabbing Gelo's hand and walking away from her.

Why am look always caught up in other peoples drama....