babe d.s

By ddelaniee

"she was my happiness, but I lost her" - Emily Beer,16 Madison Beer, 17 Maggie Lindemann, 17 Kylie Jenner, 16... More

i n t r o
p1.
p2.
p3.
p4.

p5.

25 1 0
By ddelaniee

Song of the chapter:
I like me better - Lauv

Daniel's POV

1 week and a half later !

After the whole Hawaii thing I was pissed because I really liked Emily I still have yet to talk to her. I figured I'd just cool down and get over her, I'm not gonna stop talking to her forever just until I get over her. I've been working on my music a lot more and have been posting a couple covers, but to be honest I miss Emily a lot. Anyways time for my meeting.

Emily's POV
Tuesday 2:30pm
Hawaii was the best with Jack it was so much fun but Daniel kept coming into my mind I missed him a lot. Jack and I agreed just to stay really close friends. I haven't texted Daniel since our argument, I didn't want to piss him off more. I wasn't really doing anything at the moment so I decided to get on my phone until Lucy texted me saying she's picking me up to go to a meeting, ughh meetingsss.

*after the meeting*

For the most part, it was just adults talking I was playing with my fidget spinner, Lucy and my mom had to re-explain the "plan" to me.

When I heard their "plan" I was soo shocked but I could live with it.

So basically the "plan" was to "date" a guy, somehow they came up with Daniel, Daniel out of all people. I wouldn't mind but I was worried he'd still be pissed about the whole situation.

I decided to text Daniel and just talk to him.
-
Me- did you hear the news

Daniiii boy 💛💛- the fake dating? yes, yes I did

Me-It wasn't my idea but can we please just pretend like nothing happened?

Daniiii boy 💛💛- yes, and let's not make things awkward

Me- okay, but can you go get frozen yogurt with me i don't wanna go alone??

Daniiii boy 💛💛- you're such a baby but i'll pick u up in 5

Me-thankss dani 💕

Daniiii boy 💛💛-no problem babygirl ;)

Me-🤦🏻‍♀️❤️
------------ SNAPCHAT ------------
daniii💖
4:45pm

emilybay, story has sent ! 9:05pm

-

(A/n This was really really shortt but should I recap what happened in Hawaii but in Jacks pov?? plz comment)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 8.3K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1M 33.5K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.