our debut. blacktan

By uhhh-catwina

disclaimer: hello, if you don't ship or like any of the two groups in this book, i refrain you from reading t... More

~Cast~
-ships/couples [edit updated]-
~January 7, 2016~
~Updating Schedule~
~January 10, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~January 11, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~January 12, 2016 (Jirose)~
~Update~
~January 13, 2016 (Liskook)~
~January 15, 2016~
~Update~
~Thank You~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Jinsoo)
~February 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Yoonie)
~February 9, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 9, 2016~
thank you 😀❤
~Not an Update~
~February 10, 2016~
HOW,THANK YOU!
~February 11, 2016 (Rose's Birthday Special)~
Thank You and I'm sorry
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo Preview)~
Which Ship Next?
~LITTLE UPDATE ON THINGS~
~Clearing things up~
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 17, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~February 18, 2016 (Hoseok's Birthday Special)~
WHY?!?!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook Preview)~
Thank you! Thank you!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook)~
shoutouts?!
KOOKIELALISA
~February 20, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 21, 2016 (Jirose)~
Ending?!?!?! (EDITED)
~April 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~April 10, 2016 (Liskook)~
~April 13, 2016 (SVT Special)~
Saturday Shoutouts!?!?
~Thank you to these two people plus two more~
~April 14, 2016 (TWICE SPECIAL)~
~April 15, 2016 (GOT7/Liskook Special)~
~April 16, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~August 1, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 2, 2016 (Yoonie)~
UPCOMING CAHPTERS?!
BTS HER JIMIN?!
~August 3, 2016 (Jirose)~
~August 4, 2016 (Liskook)~
~August 5, 2016 (Yoonie)~
BTS AND BLACKPINK SIMILARITIES!?!?
~August 6, 2016 (Jirose)~
~UPDATES?!? (PLEASE READ)~
~August 7, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 8, 2016 (DEBUT and Liskook)~
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!!
WHY I'M NOT UPDATING!
~August 9, 2016 (Short chapter)~
THANK YOU!!
UPCOMING BOOKS!?!?
UPDATES ON DIFFERENT THINGS?!?
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS?!? (PT. 1)
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!?! (PT. 2)
~October 13, 2016 (BTS Comeback...MOSTLY JIROSE)~
WHEN WILL I UPDATE?
~November 5, 2016 (BLACKPINK Comeback....JINSOO)~
~February 23, 2017 (BTS Comeback.....YOONIE)~
WAIT...UPCOMING BOOKS?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT. 1!?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT.2?!?!?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! (PLEASE READ IMPORTANT)
THANK YOU!?!?
~December 25, 2017 (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL...LISKOOK)
Update....
PLEASE READ!!!
NEW BOOK COME OUT.......
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT 1
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT.2
Epilouge
NEW BOOK!?!?
[thank you- 1 anniversary]

~February 9, 2016 (Liskook)~

3.5K 94 27
By uhhh-catwina

Sorry in advance for spelling and grammar errors.

~Lisa's POV~

For the past few weeks we have been practicing non-stop and I really think it's paying off. I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of Jungkook. It's like every time I try to focus my thoughts are just filled with Jungkook. I'm glad we get a 1 week off because I feel like I need it because sometimes I can't think straight. Right now it's 9 and I'm still in bed while everyone else is in the living room.

"Lisa we're going to a near by cafe. Wanna come?" Jisoo yelled from the living room.

"Yeah, sure give me 5 minutes." I said getting up and rushing to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went into my closet and took out a black sweater and black ripped jeans. I grabbed a white hat and left my room.

I saw that everyone was ready and waiting at the door with their phones I remembered that my phone was charging so I rushed into my room and grabbed my bag, my phone, and a portable charger. I went into the living room and the door was open because everyone was ready to leave so I put on my sneakers and walked with everyone else.

When we got into the van Jisoo told the driver where we were going. When we arrived there wasn't a lot of people just some. We all got in and sat in the corner closer to the back. I went on my phone and then the waitress came.

"Hi, would would like to eat and drink?" she said bowing and grabbing her notepad and pen.

"I would like a muffin and coffee, please." I said.

"Umm...we would like 2 fruit bowls and 2 lattes, please." Jennie said pointing at Rose in the process.

"I would like a bagel with jam and coffee, please. Thank You." Jisoo said.

"Okay. Your order will be out soon." the waitress said walking away afterwards.

Our coffees came and I heard the bell on the door ring signaling that someone just came. They sat beside us and when I heard a familiar voice I knew who it was. Which caused me to start coughing. Rose was beside me so she was patting my back.

"You okay? What's wrong?" asked Rose. I just shook my head and took out my phone.

~TEXT~

-Lisa- where r u?

-Kookie- at a local cafe. why?

-Lisa- nothing. by any chance are you at ......... (I don't know any cafes right now)

-Kookie- yeah. why?

-Lisa- by any chance are you wearing a white shirt, sweat pants, and timberland (Outfit from baepsae dance practice)

-Kookie- one yes and two you're creeping me out.

-Lisa- no don't be. you know the person who just started coughing out of no where.

-Kookie- yeah?

-Lisa- that was me.

he looked up from my phone and looked at me. I looked up and looked back down. Embarrassed.

-Kookie- oh okay. so what r u doing here?

-Lisa- you know what how about we talk in real life instead of text.

let's put our tables together.

-Kookie- um

okay

~TEXT END~

I told the girls the plan and we put our tables together. We rearranged ourselves. The people who were sitting on the chairs facing the wall went like: Jennie, Yoongi, Jisoo, and Jin. Then the people who were sitting facing away from the wall was Rose, Jimin, me, and then Jungkook. I felt like Jungkook was nervous. But I'm like why is he nervous, I should be the one nervous because I'm literally sitting with part of BTS. We started having a conversation and I could feel eyes just staring at me. I looked back and saw that Jungkook was staring and he looked away. I could notice that he was embarrassed because of the tips of his ears.

We all finished what we ate and we talked about how we should meet up at our dorm and go to the mall. We all agreed and went back to our dorms and got ready. I took a quick shower and dried my hair. I put on a black hat because my hair is harder to tame when it's dried. I didn't put any make-up because I'm really not doing anything, just shopping. I put on a black and white crop top and black shorts. I put on my timberland and grabbed my bag, phone and portable charger. I noticed that Jennie and Rose were already and Jennie was wearing a black sweatshirt and black ripped jeans. She was already wearing her shoes and has her bag and phone. Rose was ready and wearing a black crop top with a white jean jacket. She was also wearing leggings and sneakers. She also had a hat on and her bag and phone.

Finally Jisoo came out wearing no make-up. She was wearing a over-sized blue sweater and a white skirt. She had white shoes and a bag with her. She also had her glasses (don't know if she actually has glasses) and her phone. We waited in the lobby and when the boys got out of their van our outfits looked the same. I just smiled and got into the van that we were all using. It was a 10 minute drive so I just scrolled through my feed. Jin sat beside Jisoo and they matched. Jimin and Rose sat beside each other and also matched. Jennie sat beside Yoongi and Jungkook sat beside me. We were almost their and we all noticed that Yoongi fell asleep (on Jennie's shoulder. I wish) so we decided to wake him up by screaming.

We all screamed at once and woke up and we all started laughing. We got off and told the driver to come pick us up at 5 and he drove off. We all partnered up which means I was partnered up with Jungkook. We went to random stores and I bought some clothes like shorts, jeans, tops, crop tops, sweaters, and some hats and accessories. I had like 4 plastic bags and Jungkook had like 2.

"Hey, give me one of your bags." Jungkook said pointing at my bags.

"No. It's fine, I can han-" before I could finish Jungkook grabbed one of my bags and walked to the nearest shoe store. We went inside and I didn't buy anything. We went to a bubble tea store and got some bubble tea. I got my usual and Jungkook got a milk tea. I texted the rest to meet us at a cafe at 4:30. Some time passed and it was already 4:20 so we decided to go to the cafe. I noticed that Rose and Jimin were already sitting at a table for 8 and the were sitting in front of each other. Rose was laughing and Jimin was smiling. I smiled myself. I sat beside Rose and Jungkook sat beside Jimin. We waited for everyone else to come. We all ordered and ate.

By the time we were finished we noticed it was already 4:55 so we headed to the parking lot and waited for the van to arrive. We put our stuff beside ourselves and sat down. We got to out dorm and got out. We waved good bye to the boys but we were meeting them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner tomorrow. I talked to Jungkook about a lot of things and I found out that we had a lot of things in common.

Jisoo cooked dinner for us and we ate. As soon as I was done I got ready for bed and laid in bed for a while. I remembered that I took a picture with Jungkook so I grabbed my phone and changed my home screen into the picture.

I closed my phone and thought about what happened today. I was happy we ran into each other in the cafe. I thought back to when we were at the bubble tea place.

~flashback~

"You want some bubble tea?" asked Jungkook looking at the menu.

"umm...yeah sure I'll just have the taro. I'll pay." I said while i grabbed my wallet in my bag.

"One taro and milk tea, please. Thank you." Jungkook said while handing the cash.

"I said I was going to pay." I said pouting. Jungkook just smiled grabbing the change.

"You guys look like a cute couple." The lady said.

"Ummm... we're not dating." we both said. I walked away blushing and stood by the counter waiting for my drink. Jungkook stood beside me and just stared at me. I knew he was looking at me so I didn't look.

Our drinks cam and I grabbed it and grabbed a straw. I walked out and walked to the nearest store with Jungkook following close behind.

~flashback ended~

I thought about all the fun things we did together. My eyelids started closing and I set and alarm for 8 because I have to be ready at 9 for breakfast with the boys. I turned off the lights and went to bed.

~Jungkook's POV~

We got home and I couldn't wait until tomorrow because I get to see Lisa again. I got ready for bed and sat on my bed. I remembered to picture that we took. I took out my phone and changed my home screen to the picture. (same pic) I couldn't stop thinking about today.

~flashback~

"Let's take a picture so we remember this day." Lisa said taking out her phone. I also grabbed my phone and put it on the camera.

"Okay. Me first." I pointed the camera towards us. We posed and we took a picture on Lisa's camera and when we finished we went to a near-by bubble tea store.

"You want some bubble tea?" I asked looking at the menu.

"umm...yeah sure I'll just have the taro. I'll pay." Lisa said while grabbing her wallet in her bag.

"One taro and milk tea, please. Thank you." I said while handing the cash.

"I said I was going to pay." Lisa said pouting. I couldn't help but smile while grabbing the change.

"You guys look like a cute couple." The lady said.

"Ummm... we're not dating." we both said. Lisa walked away blushing and stood by the counter waiting for her drink. I stood beside her and just stared at her. I knew that she knew that I was staring at her so I kept staring at her.

Our drinks cam and I grabbed it and grabbed a straw. I walked out and followed her to the store.

~flashback ended~

Today was the greatest but tomorrow it's going be more better. I set and alarm for 8 and went to bed.

A/N: I'm sorry this is 3 hours late I just got so into the story that the word count of the story is 1742. That is the most that I have written. Please enjoy this Liskook story. I'll do the same date with the other three members/couples. Please be patient. I'll upload 2 times tomorrow so be on the look out of that. Thank you and please keep voting and commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 8K 44
"with so many secrets, you're bound to let one slip." jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa are the type of girls that you ask for the homework. or, you...
301K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
10K 298 23
this is the story where seven girls thought their bestfriends were dead but later found out they were alive and all of this was a scam Contains loads...
35.9K 1.5K 22
Jisoo and Taehyung are both born as pure blood-devils who hated each since childhood until both had to move away from each other. Years later, Jisoo...