My Two Stepbrothers

By Nerd_67

Heartbreak,fights, and gangs is what Emma has to deal with now that she lives with the Johnson twins. After... More

Pre chapter
Ch.1 New beginning's
Ch.2 The ice cream bar phone
Ch.3 The dream
Ch.4 Thats what friends are for
Ch.5 Rode trip
Ch.6 The cabin in the woods
Ch.7 Cabin in the woods part 2
Ch.8 Is this real?
ch.9 what does it matter?
ch.10 getting to know eachother
ch. 11 why did I come along
Ch.12 Old Crushes
Ch.13 Late night talks
Ch.14 School
Ch.15 knock out
Ch.16 The Void
chapter 17. Planing and Dating
Chapter 19 Ice cream and phone calls.
Chapter 20 Playing Cupid
Chapter 21. New love
Chapter. 22 gazing at stars
Ch.23 Big trouble
Ch.24 Enemies become friends
Ch.25 The final mission
ch.26
Ch.27

chapter 18 Fake

121 4 4
By Nerd_67

Emma's outfit, Except the hair. Her hair is dark brown and super long. 

We parked in Mason's driveway waiting for him to come out. We have been sitting here for 10 minutes waiting for him, I could tell Caleb was getting aggravated, which isn't saying much. You could drop your pen and make the boy mad. 

"If he don't get out here in the next 10 seconds we're leaving him here." 

Caleb said looking at Mason's front door.  

As if Mason heard Caleb say this he came walking out and toward the car, but he wasn't in a rush it was like he was enjoying making Caleb mad. 

"Hey, did you guys miss me?" 

Mason had a smirk plastered onto his face, he was probably the biggest flirt and had the biggest ego out of the whole group. Sometimes he made me laugh just because of how stupid he was sometimes.  

"Mason, shut up and get in the car." Luke said rolling his eyes

Mason opened the back door and sat down beside me, I was in the middle because I knew we still had to pick up Dylan and he wasn't going to want to sit in the middle, I actually liked the middle, because like the guy on Horrible Bosses, I wanted to feel apart of the conversation. 

Dylan was a lot faster, as soon as we pulled up into his driveway he was out of the door. 

"Hey my fellow idiots." Dylan said with a smile. 

Caleb looked back at dylan and furrowed his eyebrows.

"For one, when the hell did you start talking like a geek and for 2 I'm hell of a lot smarter than you, dumbass."

"yeah and Mason actually got laid last night." Dylan said with a laugh.

The sarcasm in is voice was strong, the whole car let out a little laugh, well except Mason.

"You don't know what I did last night, I could have had multiply chicks."

Mason said with a smirk and a nod of the head.

"Stop lying, we know all you did was sit at home and re-watch Dirty Dancing." 

They kept bickering back and forth like like until we got to school. When we pulled up and parked I didn't want to get out, if I got out it would all begin. The rumors about me riding with the Johnson Twins and Dylana and Mason. The girls in this school weren't the nicest people you would meet. 

"You coming?" Luke said getting out of the car holding a hand out for me. 

"Yeah." I said letting out a breath of air I didn't realize I was holding in. 

I grabbed his hand and stepped out of the car. The sun for some reason was hotter than usual, just my luck. By the time I went to first period my hair is going to be a mess and my make up is going to have sweated off. 

I looked around, noticing the stares people were giving me. What confused me was the boys around me seemed to have a different reaction than I thought. None of them were laughing at me, they were actually checking me out, which made The twins and the boys seem to get closer to me. The girls on the other hand seemed to have the opposite reaction. They looked like they wanted to rip me to pieces. That wasn't a surprise, I mean there was lots of girls at this school who would kill to date one of these boys. 

"Okay, so you remember the plan?" Luke said looking at me, breaking me out of whatever world I had zoned off to. 

"uhh, yeah. When I see him I need to go up to him at flirt like I have never flirted before, or that's what Mason says."

Everyone turned to look at Mason, he just shrugged. 

"Yes, but don't get to handsy. We don't want to have to kill someone on the first day." Luke said, Luke was like a brother to me, which I had always wanted. 

"yeah, yeah I understand. Oh and do you guys have any tips on how I need to flirt?"

I asked kind of embarrassed, I had never really flirted with anyone. I never wanted to, but I had seen movies about it, but something told me it wasn't like the movies. 

"Well, just told like you want him badly and like he's the only guy you want, but not like marriage want, more like in the bed want."

Mason said, which I first I thought was a joke, but he was being serious. 

"Mason, we haven't even been out on a date with each other yet, I'm not going to sink that low whether this relationship is fake for not. I need real advice which won't came from you."

The boys kind of laughed, I wasn't in the mood for stupid answers today. 

"Just be yourself, but add a little spice to it. You'll be fine stop worrying." Luke said giving me a small smile. 

We walked into the school and that's when the whispers really started to begin, this was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3rd period

It was 3rd period before I had seen Thomas. When I walked into the class there he was sitting in the back talking with one of his friends. I took a deep breath and walked into the class with a whole lot of confidence, or what I could muster up. A lot of people looked up when I walked in, the girls mostly rolled their eyes, which is what they have been doing all day. 

I walked close to Thomas's desk and then 'accidentally' dropped my pencil. I bent over to grab it and when I tuned around Thomas was looking down at me with a smirk on his face, which meant he was probably staring at my butt. I thought it was disgusting, but I had to play along.

I smirked back and then gave him a small wink and walked back to a desk on the other side of the room. I figured I would play hard to get, I have heard boys like that, but what do I know. 

When I set down I looked back over to see Thomas and his friends high-fiving, how childish could he get. I rolled my eyes and waited for class to begin. Before the bell rang a girl, who looked new, came walking in looking lost. She was looking around the room for someone to set by, I needed some new friends and she looked like she could use some so I waved my hand over toward me offering her a seat. She smiled a little and walked over. 

"Hey, you must be new. I'm Emma" I said giving a small smile.

"Hey, I'm Winter." she said kind of quietly, I could tell she was a little shy.

That's when the teacher came in and started introducing herself.  It was only 3td period and I was dieing to go home. 

when the bell finally rang for lunch I bolted out of my seat, I was hungry and ready to get out of class. When I went to the lunchroom I got my food and then went and tried to find a seat. I forgot there for a moment that I had no friends, which meant no one to seat with. I looked round the lunchroom for somewhere to set and lucky Winter was a table in the back by herself, I could just set with her and make both of us look less lonely. 

"Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" I asked standing by the table. 

She shook her head and said " Of course not, it's not like I'm saving them for anybody." she said with a chuckle. which made me laugh too. 

"If only we could have some hot vampire transfer into our school and make our lives more interesting."  When I said that I let out a little laugh, then I realized she probably thought I was really weird for saying that, which would be just my luck.

"You watch the Vampire diaries don't you?" she asked with a slight smirk. 

"Omg yes, it's one of my favorite shows."  said laughing.

"Really, me too. Team damon or team stefan?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well team Damon of course. You?"

"Team Stefan, but that's okay because that means we can just date brothers." she said laughing, which made me join her. 

The rest of lunch was me and her discussing all of our favorite shows, movies, and books. I had actually made a new friend. Maybe this school year wouldn't be as bad as I think. 

By the time 7th period came around I was tired and hungry. The bell rang for the end of the day and I bolted out of the classroom, heading to the parking lot looking for the boys, but couldn't find them. Now that I thought about it I hadn't seen them all day, which was weird because they were the ones who told me today was important. 

I was looking around for them when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and seen Thomas standing behind me with a smirk on his face.

"Need a ride?"

I really really didn't want to be alone in a car with him, but what choice did I have. I had no ride and I needed to trick him into trusting me and liking me. 

"yeah, that would be wonderful." I said with the same smirk on my face. 

This was going to be a long ride. Why do I get myself into these situations? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter . I would really appreciate it of you guys left comments and voted on the story. If you have any suggestion on what you want to see happen in the next chapters just leave a comment and tell me. 

Thank you @DanaCoombs for commenting on the story. Hope you like this chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.1K 64
{ Sequel to His Nanny .} * P.s This is not a stand alone book. You have to read the first book ' His Nanny' to get a good understanding of the charac...
82.1K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
416 6 2
***SLOWLY EDITING BUT THE BOOK IS COMPLETED IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS VERSION*** He once lived in a normal house hold with a happy family. That was un...