Latter Day Sinner

Od canadianhannah

When Frank breaks his local church's window, he finds himself in-debited to the new presiding pastor. As the... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 20

1.3K 63 41
Od canadianhannah

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this," Gerard murmured.
 The pair were on Gerard's sofa, Frank's head in the older man's lap. The boy sat up and smiled gently.

"By 'this', I assume you mean me?" he chuckled, touching the Priest's face gently. Gerard took his hand by the wrist and kissed it, his eyes adoring and fond.

"I do. But I also mean...well. I guess I mean me, as much you," he murmured. Frank laughed softly, sitting back to stretch his legs a little.

"You? You know you, don't you?" he giggled. Gerard rolled his eyes and nudged him affectionately.

"I assumed so, but I feel...different. Good different. I feel like I can do anything,"

"Because of me?"

"Mostly because of you, yes," Gerard smiled. He shrugged and relaxed a little more against the pillows, "but I wouldn't let it go to your head," he teased.

Frank laughed and gestured to his temple.

"It already has, Father. I'm awfully prideful," he snickered. Gerard arched an eyebrow.

"Keep talking like that, and pride isn't the only sin you're gonna commit in this house," he purred, wiggling his eyebrows.
Unfortunately, the sentence seemed far sexier in his mind – which was evident by the way Frank started laughing.
"Oh, shut up," Gerard grumbled, looking away, "was tryin' to be sexy."

Frank cooed adoringly, trying to turn Gerard's face towards him. The Priest, however, was adamant in his ignoring of the youth.
"You are sexy, baby. Real sexy. You in that little clerical collar just gets me so hot-" Frank broke off into giggles again, much to Gerard's dismay. The Priest huffed angrily and turned even more away from him.

"You're teasing me. And not in a fun way," he muttered. Frank raised his eyebrows appreciatively.

"You like teasing? In a... fun way?" He purred. Gerard shifted.

"That's not what we're talking about," he mumbled, cheeks blossoming.

"No. But we could be talking about it," Frank murmured, rubbing his hand over the Priest's thigh.
From the look he received from his boyfriend, the gesture was appreciated.

Since the incident in the Church, Frank and Gerard's sex life had picked up a little – but that wasn't saying too much, since they hadn't been having any beforehand.
Gerard seemed to have lost his reservations in terms of balancing his faith and his lust for Frank, in the form of not balancing them at all. He was simultaneously a Priest, who sometimes messed around with his boyfriend. It was an interesting arrangement, for both of them, but it worked. Frank spent most nights at Gerard's, under the guise of hanging out with Mia or Cooter and – to his pleasure – with their blessing, too.

Gerard whined and kissed Frank's jaw.
"My love...you told me you had homework to do tonight. I don't want to-"

"Aw c'mon, Gee. I won't be able to do work while I'm distracted," Frank said. Gerard arched an eyebrow and laughed softly.

"Distracted by what, Frankie? By me?" he cooed. Frank gave him a challenging look and leaned in, their lips only inches apart.

"Maybe. But don't let it go to your head."

"It already has, unfortunately," Gerard hummed, stroking his hair.

"Well, damn. Guess I should leave now, then, before your head explodes," Frank teased. Gerard whined and grabbed his hand, kissing each finger individually. The way the Priest glanced up at the boy from under his eyelashes, was enough to make Frank feel lightheaded, at best. He wasn't used to being looked at with such passion – least of all from his boyfriend.

"I don't want you to go," Gerard whispered against his skin. All sense of joking was gone now, the Priest's voice heavy, dripping with promise. Frank shivered, feeling his own breath catch in his throat.

"Then what do you want?" Frank mumbled. He could feel a blush spread across his cheeks, and saw it mirrored onto his boyfriend's skin, the blood rushing like a swift river.

"I'll show you," Gerard breathed eventually.

Frank had been in Gerard's bedroom only a few times, despite the frequency with which he'd been in his house. Even on the seldom occasions he spent the night with him, Gerard would always grumble something about 'indecency' and set Frank up on the sofa with a blanket. To his credit, Frank never took it too personally – Gerard was still getting over his existential fear of losing his faith, and Frank respected that.
It didn't mean it wasn't frustrating, though.

Gerard now, though, didn't seem too bothered about any assumed guilt he might feel about his actions. He shoved Frank onto the bed (though, most of it was Frank flopping down onto his back. The Priest was none too strong, after all) and immediately climbed atop him, kissing him hard and eagerly. Frank automatically reached down to touch the top of Gerard's leg, tugging a little on the sock.
The older man laughed, pulling back.

"Should I be offended that you seem more interested in my leg than me?" he teased. Frank sat up and rolled his eyes, turning them over so Gerard was on his back.
The teenager chuckled softly.

"Only 'cause I know you'll bitch about your thigh bein' sore if you fuck with it on,"

"Why do you assume we're going to fuck?" Gerard smiled, eyes alight with amusement. His embarrassment tactic was unsuccessful, though. Frank, it seemed, wasn't so easily shamed.

"Because you're turned on," Frank answered easily.

"I am not," Gerard insisted. Frank's eyes darkened, an he moved to straddle his boyfriend. He cupped the older man's face and smirked.

"Yes you are. Shall I tell you how I know?"

"Please do," Gerard grumbled. He was giving off the appearance of someone very much annoyed, but the corners of his lips were twitching up very slightly in amusement.
Frank looked at him for a moment, not unlike how a housecat might look at a mouse. His eyes radiated with hunger and heat, and Gerard could feel his pants tighten ever so slightly.

"Your eyes," Frank murmured "they're...blown. Almost black. Like you're trying to take in as much of me as you can."
He tilted his head, running his thumb across Gerard's bottom lip. The skin was chapped and rough against his hand.
"Your lips are parted, and dry. You've been breathing deeply."
He slid his thumb between Gerard's lips, and immediately the Priest began to suck. Frank barely suppressed a moan, closing his eyes.
"Your mouth is watering for me, Father," he murmured. He pulled his thumb back out, eliciting a whine from Gerard's throat. The sound was so delicious to Frank that he almost slid his thumb back in, but he abstained, instead moving his hand down to just below Gerard's jaw.
"Your pulse is racing. Even now, I can feel it speeding up. And I wonder..."
Frank gently wrapped his fingers around the older man's throat. He felt, rather than heard, his breath catch, and smiled mischievously.
"You want me to choke you, Gerard?"

"Yes," the Priest answered dutifully.
The answer certainly came as a shock to Frank, who had only said it to tease. But nonetheless, he was pleased. The teenager pressed a little harder, watching as his lover's back arched, a soft gasp slipping through his parted lips.

"Do you belong to me, Gerard?"

"Yes."

"Only me?" He questioned.
That time, Gerard paused, and Frank wondered if he'd gone too far. He didn't want to make Gerard's crisis any worse than it already was.
After a moment, the older man spoke again.

"Right now, I am yours," he replied. Frank couldn't argue with that, so nodded.

"And what do you want in return? You are giving me your body, and your heart. What do you need from me?"
The words were oddly ritualistic, but it seemed sort of fitting, all things considering. And, of course, both men were extremely aroused by it.

"I...I only-" he blushed, looking away. Despite the intensity of the situation, Frank felt his heart melt at the sight. He tilted Gerard's chin up so they were eye to eye, the thin ring of hazel engulfed by black, shining in mirror image, like a paradoxical split in time. Somehow, Frank was staring into his own eyes, seeing his own need reflected back to him.

"Speak," Frank whispered. Somehow he knew it was the right thing to say. In his chest, that same hurricane he'd felt the first time he met Gerard was stirring once more. The circlet of air and water raging tremulously below his ribcage was tugging at his mind, spitting out words and rhetoric that he had never considered.
Gerard, at least, looked surprised.

"I only want to please you," he whispered at last.
That was, apparently, all Frank needed to hear.

"Say my name," Frank growled, hovering over the Priest. Gerard swallowed hard, arching his back.

"Frank. Frank. My love, my life, my master. Frank," he breathed.
The teenager smirked, satisfied, and looked down at the man properly.
Frank had, in only about fifteen minutes, managed to completely strip Gerard, save for his black shirt and clerical collar. The shirt was unbuttoned, except for at his throat, and his chest was exposed. The wide expanse of smooth, pale flesh lay in front of Frank, inviting him, seducing him.

In a moment of bravery, Gerard had agreed to being tied up. It was a fantasy of his, of course, but he'd never really done it. Not like this.
The bindings weren't particularly restraining – just an old t-shirt looped around Gerard's wrists and the headboard.
Still, it was enough. Gerard was trembling with excitement and trepidation, his body already glowing with a thin sheen of sweat.

"Do you feel okay?" Frank whispered, running a hand over his thigh. Gerard considered for a moment, wiggling a little on the bed, before nodding.

"Yes. I'm... nervous. But I'm happy," he assured him. Frank nodded and moved to kneel between his legs, rubbing over his thigh again, making sure his fingers didn't fall too close to the raw skin around where his knee would have been.

"You look so hot," Frank whispered, leaning down to kiss his abdomen. Gerard shivered under his lips, letting out a soft whine.
The older man smiled, shaking his head.

"You're going to Hell, kiddo," he teased. Frank moved up close to him, pressing their foreheads together. His eyes were black ice, sending burning shivers through Gerard's veins.

"See you there, Father," he growled, kissing him hard. Gerard moaned, leaning into the touch, gasping when Frank grabbed a handful of his hair.

After a moment, though, Frank pulled back and looked at him warily.
"Uh...that was... that was okay, right? I didn't mean to-"

Gerard grinned and leaned as far forward as he could.
"It was fine. You're...you're fine. Please just kiss me," he murmured.
Frank would have liked to hesitate, but he couldn't. Not now. Not when his boyfriend was so open, so irresistible. This was all he'd been thinking about since he'd met Gerard, and now it was happening.

"I can do that. I can kiss you," Frank mumbled, before doing just that.

Prepping Gerard always took time – and for that, Frank was eternally grateful. Somehow, no amount of fingering, or 'just the tip' fucking could do anything to stop his boyfriend's ass from snapping right back to virgin tightness by the time they next slept together.
It was nothing short of a blessing. Gerard, funnily enough, got a little frustrated at how long it took. He didn't have much patience for foreplay – he wanted action. Sex for Gerard was fast, and wild, and desperate. But Frank liked just feeling him.

With Gerard tied up, and so unable to shove Frank away when he got bored, Frank could really explore his boyfriend's body in any way he wanted to. On this occasion, that presented itself in the form of slowly licking into his ass.
Frank's hands were braced on Gerard's thighs, feeling the thick flesh against his fingers. He could feel every tremble, every twitch of the older man's hips as he reacted to the slow, yet eager movements of Frank's mouth against him.
As much as Gerard pretended to be impatient, his body told a different story.
His cheeks were flushed, his cheekbones highlighted with blotches of red, and his eyes watered. It looked almost like he was crying, all except for the soft smile that graced his lips.
Gerard's hands were fisted tightly in the sheets, and – most notably of all – his cock leaked where it lay on his stomach, dampening the thin smattering of pubic hair that lay there.

"Frankie please," Gerard whined, arching his back. Frank glanced up, his lips glistening with saliva.

"Please what, Father?" he cooed. Gerard shivered, casting Frank a sharp look.

"I need you inside me," he groaned. Frank bit his lip, easily sliding two of his fingers into him. It hadn't been easy to get Gerard to that point, but after alternating eating him out with light fingering, the Priest's body barely resisted.

"Like this?"

"No. No, I need more,"

"You need three fingers?" Frank taunted. Gerard groaned and bucked up.

"I need your cock, Frank," he snapped.
Frank was genuinely taken aback. He raised his eyebrows, jaw dropping a little.

"Holy shit," he breathed. Gerard swore around Frank, and often. But even so, it was rare for Frank to see the Priest being so crude.

"Shit. You want it? It's...it's fucking yours," Frank panted.

In a moment, their roles were reversed. Gerard had a look of power in his eyes, like lightening, like pure electricity was pounding through him.
Frank was flustered. Gerard had swept his breath away, and he was scrambling to get it back.
The younger man moved to the floor, grabbing a condom out of his wallet, before returning to the bed.
Gerard groaned.

"I don't want one. C'mon. Just fuck me bare," Gerard whined. Frank shook his head, though reluctantly. There was nothing he wanted more than to fuck Gerard without a condom – to feel his smooth warmth all over him. But he wouldn't risk it. Especially not now that they were trying something a little more daring.

"Not today. But I will. I promise," he murmured, rolling the condom onto himself.
Gerard was clearly a little disappointed, but didn't speak again. Ultimately, he knew Frank was right.
He hated it, but Frank was right.

Gerard barely had time to complain, before Frank was pushing into him. The younger boy gave a faint gasp, head falling back.

"You're always so tight, Gee. Jesus Christ," he whispered. Gerard laughed tersely, giving an experimental wiggle of his hips.

"Feels..."

"Good?"

"Feels like a lot. But I like it. I...love it. And you," he murmured, a blush sweeping across his cheeks. Frank laughed.

"You're adorable," he cooed, leaning forward and kissing his shoulder. Gerard whined and tugged a little at his restraints.

"I wish I could touch you," he whispered, looking up at his boyfriend with dark, lustful eyes. Frank shrugged, grinning as he began to rock his hips.

"Well, you can't. I'm in charge, baby," he smirked. Gerard whined and bit his lip, head falling back.

"Ah. Remind me why we don't do this more?" he muttered, pushing his hips up to meet Frank's thrusts. The boy smiled, pressing a kiss to his boyfriend's lips.

"I dunno. Some religious crap," he giggled.

Frank wasn't the most patient person in the world at the best of times – but when it came to fucking his boyfriend, he was even less so. It didn't take long before he was moving his hips hard and fast, his nails biting into the soft flesh of Gerard's thighs.
The Priest wasn't complaining in the least. He had one leg wrapped tightly around Frank's hips, bucking up hard, trying to take as much of Frank as he could. Gerard barely resembled himself – his lips were parted eagerly, his eyes rolling back in his head. His hands gripped tightly at his restraints, using them as leverage to fuck himself up against Frank

"Yes, yeah, oh fuck, fuck, fuck me," Gerard gasped breathlessly, pressing his lips together. Frank couldn't take his eyes off of him. He'd never seen the bottom of the ocean, or the delicate swirls of galaxies in the night sky, but he couldn't imagine they could be any more beautiful than Gerard was at that moment. There was something so ironically sinful about the collar wrapped around his neck, just below his expression of pure desire, that Frank could barely contain himself.

"You're so fucking hot, Gee. You know that? You drive me fucking crazy," Frank panted, leaning down to lick along Gerard's chest. The older man trembled beneath him.

"Y-you feel so good. Oh my God. You feel so damn good. I want you so badly," he whispered, gripping Frank's arms. The younger boy smirked.

"You've got me, sweetheart,"

"T-touch me. Please touch me, I'm going crazy,"

"Do you deserve it?" Frank purred, leaning close, their lips almost touching. Gerard let out a whine, bucking his hips hard. He tugged hard on his restraints again, but he didn't seem to be trying to escape.

"Yes. Yes, I deserve it," he panted.

"Are you sure, Father? Your holiness? You're sure you're good enough?" he hummed, almost mockingly. Gerard's whole body surged upwards, a soft cry of pleasure escaping his parted lips.

"Yes, Frank. Oh God, you're so cruel to me," he groaned. By the way his lips twitched upwards, he didn't seem to mind too much. Frank smacked his thigh, surprised by the eager grunt that emerged from his boyfriend.

"You like it rough, pretty baby?" he murmured, licking along his jaw. Gerard whimpered, thrusting his hips up erratically. He seemed almost unable to comprehend what was happening, drowning in the swell and surge of pleasure through his veins.

"Fuck me, G-God, fuck me," he panted, hands clutching at his restraints. His eyes were closed, and a blissful expression was painted across his features. Frank smiled.

"Fuck. I didn't realise you were such a slut, Father," he cooed, slamming his hips in hard, slapping Gerard's thigh a little harder. He was rewarded with a soft cry, Gerard's eyes squeezing shut.

"I can't, I cant-" he chanted. Frank chuckled, amused.

"Mmm?"

"I can't. Please. I need to cum. Oh God, I need to cum. Please, darling," he whispered. Frank hummed, dragging his thumb across Gerard's lips.

"No. I'm going to cum inside you. And then I'm going to watch you touch yourself," Frank murmured, kissing him gently. Gerard whined in protest, but didn't speak against it.

Frank fell silent then, his brows furrowing as he focused. His hips moved faster, deeper into Gerard. He felt the older man beneath him twitch eagerly, and knew he really wasn't far off his climax.
Luckily, Frank was close too. He could feel his heart race, every inch of his body thrumming in time with the fluttering in his chest. His body throbbed with desire, with need. Pleasure coursed through him like electricity, setting his nerves alight.
He felt wild. The noises that slipped through his lips were certainly animalistic, and his movements were even more so. He lost all sense of rhythm and pulse, and just followed the raw energy that pulsed through him.
When he came, he barely had time to pull out of his boyfriend. As soon as he felt the first twitch of his cock, he withdrew and took off his condom, managing to cover Gerard's chest and face with ropes of his cum.

The Priest whined, wriggling beneath him as he felt the liquid hit him.
"F-Frankie-" he whispered, eyes dark.

The young boy let out a shiver, hunching over as he finished, his body trembling. He looked up with a crooked smile.

"T-touch yourself," he croaked, leaning up and tugging Gerard's hands free.

Gerard didn't need to be told twice. As soon as he was freed, he dropped his hand, stroking himself quickly. Frank sat back, chuckling faintly.

"Eager, huh?" he smirked. Gerard nodded, biting his lip as he tilted his head back.

"Oh God, you made me feel so good, baby. Stretched my ass out..." he was whispering, his words barely formed, but Frank felt a throb of pleasure at them regardless.

"Show me. Show me how good I made you feel," Frank whispered, stroking along the soft insides of Gerard's thigh.

"I wanna see how much you've been holding back," he breathed, pressing a kiss to his hip.

It had been Gerard's intention to hold back a little, to put on a show for his boyfriend. But in the end, he couldn't do it. His orgasm hit him hard and suddenly. He couldn't even form the words to warn Frank as he felt the wave of throbbing pleasure sweep over him, cum shooting out of his cock. Vaguely, through the midst of his pleasure, he felt it hit his face, but he didn't care. He was wracked with tremors, his whole form ablaze.

And then it was done.
The older man looked up at Frank with wide, hungry eyes. Frank lay next to him and stroked his hair.

"Was that okay? Cumming on you like that? I thought-

He was interrupted with an eager kiss, Gerard's lips firm against his own.
When they parted, both men were grinning and breathless.

"It was perfect," Gerard whispered, pressing a kiss to the end of Frank's nose. The younger man smiled warmly.

"Not too much?"

"No," he murmured. Gerard pulled Frank close, entangling his legs with his boyfriend's. Frank smiled and kissed his forehead.
For a moment, the pair were silent, before Gerard spoke up:
"Maybe next time we can do it without a condom?"

"Maybe." 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

439K 21.3K 26
Gerard draws dicks for a living. Frank takes them. Gerard Way moves into a new apartment in a dodgy complex where he's bound to get beaten to a pulp...
405K 21.7K 55
"I'm not gay. I'm not gay." Gerard has been telling himself that he wasn't gay for as long as he can remember. He doesn't want what the bullies say...
145K 8.9K 25
Frank Iero is thrown onto the streets when he's just a kid. But he's found by a lady who takes him in. She raises him like her own son, which she alr...
28.3K 1.7K 24
A story how Frank finds it in his heart to love cats. (Completed.)