Unexpected Love

By Bows_Bros

Two people so close but yet so far... Nathan and Lydia two ordinary teens who never cross each other path. Ju... More

Girl Next Door
Always going Againest
Taking one for the team
Getting to know the boys
You can run but you can't hide
Horse...with special rules
Start of it all
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 :)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 "Will you go out with me?"
Chapter 18 Suits & Dresses
Chapter 19 Winter Formal :)
Chapter 20 'Are we even dating?'
Chapter 21 'First date'
Chapter 22 Winter Break
Chapter 24 'You're Back!'
Chapter 25 'Christmas'
Chapter 26 'Christmas Hangover'
Chapter 27 'New Years'
Chapter 28 'Megan & Liam First Date'
Chapter 29 'Spring-Break'
Chapter 30 New York
"I love you"
Stay Strong
Should I forgive you?
Epilogue

Chapter 23 'That perfect gift'

41 1 0
By Bows_Bros

              After coming back from the mall, we were all too tired to do anything else so we all decided to hang out in the bonus room and watch movies. I didn't pay attention to the movie I was too busy thinking of what to get Nathan. "Nathan what do you want for Christmas?" I randomly blurted out, Nathan looked over to me then smiled, "I don't want anything you don't need to get me anything." Ugh! "Nathan you can't just say that! Saying you don't want anything is polite but we all know you are going to get something so what do you want?" Nathan just chuckled at me, he lean in to kiss me but the moment his lips touch my I pushed him away to show how serious I am. "Alright, alright, you can get me anything I be happy with anything you would get me. Can we kiss now?" Nathan is no help what so ever, I move forward leaning closer to him and pressed my lips to his lips. Nathan quickly responded to my kiss and kiss me back wrapping his hands around my waist. "HEY GUYS!" Nathan and I sprung apart, my face started to heat up. I look up to see Liam, is there ever not a time where he doesn't interrupt us? "Was I interrupting something?" he asked, "No not at all! You know just because you walked in while I was kissing Lydia doesn't mean you interrupted." Nathan said with exaggerating the sarcasm. "Oh cool glad to know I didn't do anything wrong. Oh Lydia can I talk to you?"

           I followed Liam into his room, I am hoping I am not in trouble right now. "Okay Lydia, I am only going to you only because I am desperate enough to. But I need your help on asking Megan out." Oh my god I never felt to rejected in my life before. "So you are saying I was your last choice to go to?" Liam rolled his eyes at me, "Didn't you hear the second about me needing your help to get Megan to go out with me?"  "Yes I did and I have two things to say. First, what the fudge Liam how could I ever be your last choice? And second, Aw you like Megan I knew it, that's so cute!"

                          "Lydia are you going to help me or not?"

           "Yeah I will help you, under one condition."

                          "Okay fine what do you need?"

             "When the time come I will let you know."

               "Okay deal and how do I get Megan to ask me out?" I thought about many things that Megan would of liked and came up with the perfect idea. "Okay so Megan like cheesy stuff so what you should do is find love quotes collide it together and ask her out with all of those quotes together." Liam gave me the 'are you kidding?' look but soon agreed to it. I should totally be a match maker I am so good at this.

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              That night I was searching through Google for ideas on presents to get Nathan but there was nothing that he would like. "Lydia ready to go to bed?" I turned around to see Nathan leaning against the door frame with his arm cross. "Uh yeah I will meet you in your room, in a bit." I just got the perfect idea for a present. I pulled out my phone and call the only person who could help me.

                        "Um Hello?"

                    "Its me, can you meet me tomorrow?" I asked  

                             "Yeah I will pick you up."

               The line when dead after that.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    I woke up around 5 in the morning to be able to get out of the house early without anyone noticing. I quietly changed my clothes, grabbed my bag, and slowly crept out of Nathan room. I love the morning breeze outside, it is like that new refresh feeling you get. After about waiting about a few minutes my ride was here. A motorcycle came up across the street, and the guy took his helmet off. He had brown hair that matched with his big brown eyes, man it is great to see him again. I look across the street to see him confused and that's when I remember I am standing in front of Nathan house and not my house. I walked across the street which seem to get his attention. "Lydia what are you doing at the Johnson?" he asked, "Drew is that a nice way to say hello to your cousin?" Yes Drew is my cousin he is a total man-whore but since we are family I decided not to hate him. "Okay hi Lydia its great to see you and can you now tell me why you were not at your house?" I rolled my eyes at him, "I spent the night at the Johnson house." Drew mouth dropped opened but I decided to ignore that. I grabbed the helmet from Drew's hand, place it on my head, and hopped on the motorcycle. "Lets go already we are losing time."

              We ended up going to a little coffee shop. "Lydia after I buy you coffee you are going to sit down and tell me everything since I am confused as heck!" I rolled my eyes at Drew and may my way into the shop. Drew got me a hot chocolate and himself plain black coffee and that when I just decided I should really tell him everything. "Okay so before you start asking anything questions I will explain everything." So I starting explaining to him about me and Nathan and yeah... By the time I finished explaining, Drew had a blank look on his face, "Wait so you are dating Nathan, man I never thought you would go a guy like him."

             "Anyway Drew I need you help with getting Nathan a gift for Christmas and you are the guy who can help me."

              "I most likely can get you anything you need, but nothing comes for free in this world so you owe me."

                "What you want?"

        "I want you to be my fake girlfriend."

           I almost choke on my hot chocolate just hearing what had just came out of his mouth. "WHAT!!" I shouted at him, "So I went to a party met this girl and you know it was a wonderful night with her...But now she won't leave me alone, she doesn't know my rule-fun night, new day new girl." I rolled my eyes at Drew but wondering why he didn't get rid of that girl yet. "Alight fine but this does not leave between you and me." A huge grin form on his face, "Alright so what do you want to give to Nathan. "I want the football and you know the one I want, we are talking about the real deal here." This football is the ultimate, it has the autograph of the most famous NFL players- Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Wes Welker and even Tim Tebow for the fun of it. Drew face became sour, yes I was aware that Drew will have a hard time getting it for me but I know he can do almost anything. "Lydia you are so glad that I love you and your blood related to me."

        Drew promised me he would get me the football as soon as possible but it will take time. It was about 10:00 so I sent Nathan a text telling him I will be back at the end of the day. First off I had to go to a ice cream shop to meet that clingy girl man, I am so regretting this decision. The moment we walked into the ice cream store I knew exactly who that girl that like Drew was. The moment Drew walked in her face lit up like a light bulb. "Hey Drew! Over here!"  she yelled across the store, I mean the girl is pretty and all that but she is a bit crazy. Drew locked his hand in my hand as we both walked over to that girl and what is her name?

            I started to blank out once that girl started to yell and Drew and started to glare at me. The girl then threw a cone of ice cream at me, and guess up I dodge it HA! But she hit me on the next one, great now I got ice cream on a good shirt. I looked over to glare at Drew who looked like he was really to explode of laugher. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST USED ME!" yelled that girl as she was running away. "You know if this was a movie, the next day you go to her house and beg her to forgive you." I told Drew, but he just snorted in replied. "Yeah that's why this is not a movie." "By the way you need to buy me a new shirt now." I said as glancing down at my shirt.

         Drew took me to his house to get a new shirt on, but I went to his sister room-Katy to get a new shirt. "Drew where is Katy? I haven't seen her in a long time." Drew explained to me how she went to New York with her boyfriend for winter break-that lucky duck... "So what do you want to do for the day since I am free." I asked Drew, "Well I am on my way to go get that football of yours so I will drop you off at your house and pick you up later."

           After Drew dropped me off at my house I went to take a shower right away since I feel extremely sticky from that stupid ice cream. Getting into the shower and letting the hot water sink onto my body I just came up with another great idea for a present for Nathan. But first, I'm going to take my time showering it feels to good to get yet just yet... By the time I got out of the shower, I quickly grabbed all the photos under my bed, took at the scissor, and started to work on my master piece.

              A few hours later, Drew picked me up with a smirk on his face-that's never a good look to see on a guy face. "Lydia tell me I am the best person you know." I rolled my eyes at him, "You know I would tell you that but it would be all a lie." "Anyway, I was able to get the football for you!" My face brighten up and I jumped into Drew's arms. "OH MG GOSH THANK YOU, THANK YOU! So where is the football?" "Well you see that's why I came back so soon, we have to go pick it up."

              Drew took me to a small part of town, I rarely ever come here it scares me quite a bit. The type of people who lives here does drugs and are in gangs. Walking into a random building I got stares from many strangers. "Drew why are we here to get the football?" "Well if there was something so valuable then wouldn't you hide it in a place where no one would think to find it?" The tone that Drew used on me was a bit hurtful, yes I know what he meant but he doesn't need the tone that statement. Drew then got down and started to open up the wood floor, oh wow I would never though to look there-pretty smart. Drew toss the football at me and then got up and we both on our way out of this crusty area in town.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 7 38
COMPLETED "Cause it meant that I had a chance to get the girl I truly like. To make her mines." . . Cameron is not a nerd nor is she popular; she's...
139K 3.6K 21
One quiet girl. One popular boy. What could possibly happen if their paths cross?
1.8K 95 31
Sometimes your better half is right next to you... 17 year old Kristyn is catching hell from every direction! She had to find love somewhere. Overloo...
1.5K 45 11
BF was in his second year of high school. To be honest, he never thought he'd find love. He never believed much in himself. But that all changed when...