Undercover Revenge - BTS (HEA...

By satansoo_yoongi

Kay was a nerd, a book worm, the girl with no friends at school. She was always picked on by everyone for alw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 16

2.9K 100 35
By satansoo_yoongi

Kay's POV:

Today was the day I was meeting up with everyone except for Suga. We all agreed on meeting up at the cafe near my house at 3 p.m.

I went to my room and laid out a red flannel like shirt that was off the shoulders as well as shorts and heeled boots.

My body was aching for a very hot shower and I was going reward myself. I walk to my shower and push the handle all the way to the hottest water setting. Ive been showering like this for so long it doesn't even bother me.

I washed my hair as well so I could style it will curlers as it dries. I got out the shower and walked to my vanity to do my make up. I honestly don't know why but I wanted to be a real girly girl today.

I don't like to layer on make up since it feels cakey so I mix my layers as I dot on concealer and BB cream as one whole layer.

I set all of that with setting powder using a kabuki brush. I move onto my eye where I do my eyeliner with wings and I add eyeshadow to the corner of my eyes to make them pop. Finally for my eyes I put on some mascara.

My lips are pretty pigmented making them appear bright pink so I applied a light layer of chapstick as a gloss.

My face was done, all I had to do was putting on my clothes and take the curlers out of my hair.

Casually i turn and look right at the clock.

IT WAS 2:50!

I only had 10 mins so I rush and finish the rest of the stuff I had to do. I spray perfume and run through it, right down the stairs into my car.

Since I do live near it I didn't have to drive fast.

Literally in front of the cafe was a parking space and you best believe I reversed my car right into the spot.

I get out of the car and do a little cat walk right into the cafe.

As I enter my eyes fall upon one person...

It was Suga.

There was a girl sitting right in front of him. I am almost 100% sure its that skank who can't find her own mans.

I can't deal with that right now so I don't spare another glance at them.

I knew my shoes were making a lot of noise and everyone was looking at me. Probably including him and his side bitch.

I look around wondering where the group sat, my eyes land on a big table with a bunch of dudes sipping water.

It was them so I walk over with my boots hitting the ground. I pulled over a chair to the table and settled in.

"Hi guys!" I exclaim with happiness to meet them. One by one I received hugs and lots of love from all of the members. Personally I missed J-Hope the most. He was the sweetheart that didn't take part in any type of bullying going on. I was really grateful for that.

"Hows everything been?" Jin asks ask everyone gets ready to catch up with me.

" Well I have a really big mission coming up and plus Suga has been acting weird." I whisper a bit loud so the whole table could hear me.

"How about you guys, how is your training going? I heard you have a comeback soon!" I sip my coffee as my eyes widen realized I gave too much information.

" Wait how do you know we are having a comeback? It hasn't been released to the public yet." Jungkook looks at me in surprise.

" I have my connections in Big Hit hehe you know I have connections everywhere..." I try to make it seem as convincing as possible.

" Oh yeah why did you tell us not to bring Suga hyung with us?" V looked confused as everyone else nods.

" Well let me tell you something right now. Whatever you do, do not look behind you. Suga is sitting there on a date with his ex Chaeyo." I roll my eyes in irritation.

It goes quiet all of a sudden and I didn't like it.

" I know for a fact we are not at a funeral no need to be silent!" I say in a matter of fact tone.

"How long has this been going on?" Jimin says sadly. I felt bad now.

I don't want any of them getting upset over something Suga is clearly willingly doing. I am absolutely disgusted of his behavior and the amount of lying going on. That trick ass bitch better watch her back.

" Yeah I'm not sure but I've noticed a few days ago and as you know once again I have connections so I had him investigated. Thats when I got all the juicy details." I rest my head in my hands.

It was bothering me so much he's able to sit literally 5 feet away from me and get all lovey dovey with another girl. The more I thought about it the more it stung my heart. My first love was a cheater and I can't even do anything about it right now.

We sat here for another hour just talking about what mission I was planning and what I was going to do after I finish it.

It was now 4:15 and we were ready to head back home and I walked right past Suga not even looking him. I need him to believe that I don't know about anything he is doing.

Two day.

Two days left.

My ultimate mission will be a win for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 526 18
7 famous students at first were bullying the new student in their school which is a nerd girl. The nerd girl is not like what people think. She actua...
4.9K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
362 86 14
[Book Status: Completed] Choi Sihyun, an all-time victim of the 3 big bullies in school. It's not like she doesn't fight back though. A new student e...
3.1K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...