Percy Jackson The Dark Gamer...

By nutsofthechest

Reborn in a new world after he is killed by Zeus here lies Percy Jackson, but this is not your simple world... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Super Important Authors Note

Chapter 7

13.7K 233 458
By nutsofthechest

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and finally pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

"Fine, but what happens when the two year testing period is up and he still hasn't passed the course tests?" She asked the principal.

"Then we will hire him a guard and you will continue to teach him until his is 18 years old." He said as Miss. Night sighed deeply and nodded seeing she had no way out of this.

"Fine but what is it about him that makes you think so highly about him?" She asked as he stared at the magic orb as Percy left the alchemist association and started to head his way towards the school.

"Warriors intuition." Said the man as the women rolled her eyes.

"I thought that only women had intuition that would pick out destined people." She said as the man laughed.

"While that is true sometimes like myself who has served on the front lines can see just how talented someone is." He said as Miss. Night raised an eyebrow.

"Then just how much talent does this young man that I picked up have?" She asked the principal as he stared at Percy.

"Enough to make this Alexander you picked up looked like a dumb rock and Perseus look like a mighty phoenix that sores through the skies and space itself."

NOW:

PERCY POV:

I rushed back to the school as I avoided all people in general be it vendors or simple townsfolk all they saw was a glimpse of me and I was gone. Surprisingly 20% the levels of the people I used [Analysis] on were all between 100 and 200 most were below 75 though. Some even went higher than [Analysis] would go and all I got where question marks so their level had to be at least 300's and up.

Though that was only one ever several hundred people and it only increased when I got closer to the school. I was amazed to find so many high level people in one area but I guess 150 and up was considered an adult here. That proves that whatever this school did its job and gave birth to some very strong people. My guess was that most students when they graduated at 30 topped out at 300 and stayed there until they were adults.

That meant that Miss. Night and her level 600 at the age of 60 was pretty good compared to everyone else. But somehow I felt that level 600 was not even the best this school has produced. But I paid it no mind as I focused on running through the crowds as I easily dodge people finally I arrived at the school entrance. Which happened to be a 10 foot iron bar wall that surrounded a massive courtyard with hundreds of acres of grass.

"Mr. Barbarian over here!" I heard a familiar voice yell as I didn't even move.

"Hey barbarian boy!" She yelled again as I continued to not listen as I looked around at the courtyard as people did things with magic. Some were casting simple spells on small ranges built for them to aim at.

"Mr. Barbarian!" She nearly screamed as I heard a rock land only a few feet from me as I continued to ignore her. At the same time I watched someone pass that had a very large wolf the size of a car that had ice colored fur. My guess was that he was a beast tamer course student and based on his cloak he was an older student.

"Perseus." Said Alex's voice as I quickly turned to the group of students with a smile on my face.

"Oh hey guys I didn't know you were here already." I said with a grin as Samantha, or the one who was yelling barbarian, just held a glare on her face.

"Why did you ignore me?" She asked in a pouty tone as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said with a shrug as she pouted and stomped her feet and marched away as I amazed a quest failure for me to not piss anybody off didn't pop up.

"Ignore her, anyways did you find what you needed?" Asked Alex who seemed to be my only friend at the moment?

"Yep." I said as I pulled out a small fruit that was completely blue and about the size of an apple.

Uncommon item: Blue Peach

Basically a peach in all qualities but blue, also it carries a mana vein healing factor.

Immediate consumption effect: Restores 500 MP + 1% HP regain + decreased time needed to heal any damage to mana veins by 2 days.

Cost: 8 silver

"What's this?" He asked me.

"This is a blue peach, I needed something to help my mana veins heal faster. This is what the Greta gave me." I said as I pulled out a few more as Alex nodded.

"How much did you pay for each one?" He asked me.

"10 silver each. I bought ten." I said as he didn't seemed surprised. Anything that could heal mana veins was bound to be expensive. Still I know I overpaid for the items but Greta had to make profit so I didn't care much. After a second I plopped the last of delicious fruits in my mouth I got a notification box in front of me.

<Due to consuming a Blue Peach your mana veins have increased their healing rate, you have 6 days left until your mana veins are fully recovered. Due to HP being full the healing factor of the fruit had no effect.>

I don't know why I only bought 10 but I guess it was my inner mind saying that I needed a break for the next few days. Which didn't hurt to comply as I was kind of feeling super tired after the past few days.

"That should speed up your healing by a bunch." Alex said.

"Yeah I already feel the effects." I said making a flexing pose as he rolled his eyes.

"So first things first we need to figure out where we are staying. I assume Miss. Night has already registered you and paid the course test fees with those monster drops you gave her. We all have to go pay our fees, I guess you can some with us to the front desk to find your room." Alex said as I shrugged.

"Fair enough." I said as he nodded as Alex led us all to the gate. As we went up to it there were a few heavily armed guards by it who easily let us in as soon as they saw our robes. Well everyone else's robes, I still had Alex's robe that was huge on me so it drug behind me a few feet.

"I need to get a cloak my size after this." I said looking at the oversized clothes.

"Yeah you should." Said Alex with a grin as I glared at him.

"You and your fucking clothes." I grumbled as the guards glanced at one another and then let us through. I guess they must have thought I hadn't been issued my cloak yet or didn't have one in my size so they a friend lent me one. While it wasn't 100% correct I guess you could call it close enough.

"Hey guys check it out, fresh meat." Said a male's voice as I turned to see a male with a sword strapped to his back and a small squirrel like animal on his shoulder that was a dark grey color. He stood maybe 7 feet 5 inches tall as he towered over all of us. His skin tone a fain copper color but like the metal not like a tan.

Herald Giant <The beast tamer bully>

Age: 24 Race: Half giant

Job: Beast tamer

Lv- 178

As I gave a quick peek at his info nothing really stood out much to me as I continued on my way as the bully and his lackeys just let us go by. Smirks on their faces as they stared at us like bags of money.

"Perseus." I heard my name as I turned to see Alex glance back at me.

"You might not know this but there is a slight feud between each division at this school. You can think of it this way, each division is divided up into each course available. There are ten main courses that are available to the two year students before you decide on your main course you want to follow. They are beast tamer, wizards, warriors, alchemists, healers, blacksmiths, spirit users, puppetry mages, martial arts, and archers." He said as I listened in.

"Beast tamers are kind of easy to understand. Basically you tame a monster or wild beast and have them help you in battle. The higher level you are the higher level of beast you can tame and the more beast you can tame to help you. Also each beast you tame can be stored in a special room that is created in your inventory for them to live in. Like a small world for them to relax in while they are needed." He said with a slight pause as we continued towards the main building as people shot us glances.

"The wizard course is the course I am taking. Basically wizards can use spells powered by mana to either attack, defend, buff, and debuff. But you have to be careful the wizard course has a lot of different course you can go into after their first two year course. So you have to pick one and stick with it or else you will get lost. It is good to stick with one thing and go with it." He said.

"You mean like dark mages, white mages, battle wizards, and etc right?" I asked him as he nodded.

"Yes there are many different mage types you can chose from in your years after you complete the first two. Heck there's even an entire mage class dedicated to a single element that people will spend their entire lives being." He said as I now somewhat understood just how diverse a wizard could become.

"Now for warriors. They are your basically muscle heads who enjoy a good fight or heroes who want to protect their country. Warriors and brilliant with a sword but they are very poor in the mana department. Sometimes you might get a warrior who can buff himself but they are only one in a thousand."

"What about post 2 year course classes?" I asked him.

"You're looking at maybe knight, barbarian, and even black knight. All depends on your skill and use of mana." He said with a shrug as I nodded.

"After warrior comes your nerds or the alchemist. An alchemist basically mixes and matches hundreds of trillions of different drop items and sees what happens. You basically have to be a genesis to get into that one. Still they can make potions and other things with them and it is always good to be on an alchemist's good side or else you might find your food poisoned one day." He said with a grin as I disregarded that fact.

"After them you have your healers. They are kind of like wizards but they solely focus on healing people or giving prayers or even divine blessings. They actually are a special breed of people, their mana has to transform into a divine energy to heal a person. But there is one major thing about them you have to keep in mind. Healers have to be virgins so their magic will work." He said as I instantly tossed the thought of being a healer out the window.

"Still that doesn't keep one from performing the most basic cure spell but for major ones you do have to be a virgin." He said as I nodded rethinking my previous plan.

"After healers a blacksmiths. Blacksmiths make weapons, armors, and other high class goods for people to use when fighting. Normally you will see dwarves and other ground loving creatures in this course. They train every blacksmith to wield a hammer to a deadly precision even so they can kill a person with a single strike. Also it's after 2 year course mostly involve working with different materials such as wood, metal, or rock." He said.

"Then come the one you fit most into, the spirit users. These people use special spirits to communicate with the mana around them and perform magic this way. In the spirit course you will meet a lot of people who will talk to their spirit more than people. Also as you know spirits are ranked from 1 to 10 yours being the highest rank will easily let you slip into the course." He said.

"How does a person normally acquire a spirit?" I asked him.

"Contracts like demons make. But the difference is that spirits take things of much lesser value than demons do. Also it is good to learn magic yourself as well as your spirit so that you both can use magic simultaneously. This makes for a hard to deal with person. Last thing your spirit has its own mana supply once that supply is used up it can take mana from you or it will go into a deep sleep for 20 hours." He said as I nodded.

"Now you got the weird course puppet mages. Not a lot is known about puppet magic only that it is sinister to the extreme and is very difficult to use. The course disciples are very secretive and normally don't like people. But they use puppets make from item drops, metals, magic, and even corpses. This included all forms of life, as long as it was breathing it can be made into a puppet. Still puppet mages are very strong if they get their hands on the right materials. So watch out and be careful, never trust a puppet mage." He said as I quickly nodded.

Just then felt a stare on my head as I turned to see a woman with bandages wrapped around her face and hands. Only her piercing red eyes could be seen, her hands moved lightly as I noticed a skeleton of a cat somehow moving around her feet and rubbing up against her. I instantly turned around and ignored her.

"Also forgot to tell you if you have a friend who is a puppet master then I suggest you have them sign a contract so not use your corpse as a puppet if you die. No offense but to them you look like high class goods." He said as I felt a shiver down my spine.

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"Your 12 years old and you have a level of 55. Of course they can tell your strength from one glance, just don't let any get to close or you might not wake up one morning." He said as I nodded quickly.

"Then you have martial arts. Simple people who let their fists do the talking and most of the times use weapons. Now you might be wondering why this isn't some course that warriors get after they complete their 2 year course. This is because martial artists train in using their soul during the battle. Their soul is powered by mana and affects the way they fight, also as in soul I mean what makes you who you are." He said as I was surprised.

"If you have strong temperament then your soul can become a sword that improves your abilities with one. Or even a element such as fire that lets you add a fire attribute to your attacks. I have even heard that if you are skilled enough you can manifest your soul into reality with the use of mana and make it work like a spirit in battle." He said as I had to admit that sounded awesome.

"Have you see soul manifestation?" I asked him.

"Once back in my home town, I saw a man bring his soul into reality. It was in the form of a tree and attacked and defended for the man at the same time. He simply stood there unblinking as his soul destroyed a group of 40 bandits." He said as I was surprised yet again.

"Sounds awesome." I said as I wondered what my soul would look like.

"It is awesome in more way that one. It is said once one leads to manifests one's soul one can gains enlightenment into who they truly are." He said as I stared at him as he seemed to think of something.

"Oh sorry kind of got side tracked. I kind of wanted to be a martial artist but I didn't have the talent for it so I decided to focus on being a wizard." He said as I slowly nodded.

"Finally you have your archers. Simple and elegant, those are two words to describe any archer. They are powerful people who can strike from the shadows and from afar. Still as powerful as an archer is they are dreadful at close combat. Well most are anyways, some are really good at close combat and are a truly deadly person. But you will mostly see elves and some humans in the course." He said as he didn't quite go into detail about archers. Well I guess I know enough about it.

"That is it in the most basic info on all the main course. I won't even get into the courses after you complete those. I think there is a solid 5 to 6 hundred in all. So yeah...anything you want to ask?" He asked me.

"Not really." I said as I got the info and just in time as we walked into the main building as it was amazing. There were dozens of people as they all chatted with one another as they walked through the main room which was covered in small fire pits with chairs around them. People were even flying through the building on brooms, while some demi humans had wings and flew as well.

There were doors lining the room and multiple stair cases that lead upwards and downwards. Floating candles filled the room in bunches so someone flying could avoid them easily. There was even magic circles that a dozen students could get on and they all flash away in the next instant. Some had those magic screens in front of them like the guild did for counting coins as they talked into them or wrote on them.

Some people had wizard staffs, swords, bows, I even saw a few with bottles of green liquid around their waste, and there was even a few bandaged people that I suppose we're puppet users. The coolest had to be the guy who had a miniature flood dragon of a sort wrapped around his arm and resting its head comfortably on his shoulder.

"Soul manifestation." I heard Alex say as he stared at the guy with the miniature flood dragon as he calmly walked through a door.

"That was soul manifestation?" I asked him.

"Yes it was, because you mana veins are damaged you cannot sense the mana around you. But I could and to me that was a soul manifestation. To bring one's soul form into the real world to use in battle. Truly fascinating." Said Alex as I ignored his longing tone about the matter.

"Yeah whatever let's just pay our dues and get to our rooms. I don't like having this many people stare at me." Said Lexus who was one of the older females in the group. At least she unlike Samantha didn't call me Barbarian.

"Okay." Said Alex as he led us through the building up to the main desk area. Which was basically a giant circle desk that had a massive glowing object above it. The object slowly rotated and showed terrain I had never seen before.

"What's that?" I asked myself out loud as I didn't expect to get an answer back.

"Good question this is our planet in which we have come to call our home. Pieced together by the smartest minds our school has to offer this map is 80% accurate and shows just how big our worlds is." Said a happy female's voice as I turned to see the women sitting behind the full circle counter.

"Where is the grass plains?" I asked her as she smiled as she pointed up to a spot on the globe. I actually had to squint to see the grass plains as I felt my heart shudder. The size of the grass plains continent was the size of an apple on the massive 50 foot in diameter globe.

The ocean that the capital lay against was actually a large lake. The sad thing was that our country was bordered by two counties nearly 10 times the size of our own. Those were even the biggest ones either! Some covered islands 100 times larger than our country as they laid out in the actual ocean. The largest was nearly 300 times the size of the grass plains and rested on another continent that was on the other side of the world.

There was also other small countries in between the two on large countries on a massive mountain range. But I knew for a fact that the grass plains covered a distance of land comparable to the United States so that mean that this planet was absolutely massive. This planet made earth look like an apple see compared to a watermelon.

"W-Wow." I said as the women nodded.

"Indeed...to think our country is so small." She said with a sigh as I had to collect myself again before I spoke.

"Yeah...anyways I am here to pick up a room key." I said as she tilted her head as if wondering what I was talking about.

"He means teleport dorm number." Said Alex as the women immediately understood and nodded.

"Room keys are used in inns here they have teleport doom numbers." Alex explained to me as I slowly nodded.

"Name please." The women asked.

"Perseus Jackson." I said as the women wrote on a magic board and poked a few things as the screen suddenly turned red as the woman frowned.

"I am sorry but you are not listed on our register...maybe you were listed under another name?" She asked me as I just stared at her as I did a suddenly sigh escaped my lips as I let my forehead hit the desk she was sitting at. This made her jump a little in surprise as she stared at me as everyone in our group did as well.

"Sir is something wrong?" She asked as I looked up at her.

"Try Mr. Barbarian." I said as she raised an eyebrow and quickly typed it in. As I watched her do so the screen blinked green as she seemed surprised.

'I am going to hurt her after this.' I said in my mind as I her Gaia snickering in my head.

'I can just eat those drop items I got for your body.' I told her as she quickly stopped.

"I see you have paid for 2 years in full and for...every course and all species classes?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow as I looked at her funny.

"I don't know what a species class is." I said as I was wondering just what Miss. Night was putting me through.

"The classes are simple hour long classes for people of the species to understand traits about themselves and what class their species is most suited for. Though it is common for people that are not of the species to take the class to familiarize themselves with the capabilities of the species. This helps people who are forming a dungeon party with other species in them to better understand their comrades capabilities." She said as I understood.

"Alright I guess I will take them, since my schedule is so full then is it okay if I skip a few classes?" I asked her as she smiled a little.

"That is alright. Because of student going into a dungeon for months sometimes lessons of a course are repeated for one month and then move to a new subject. For species classes they do the same but they repeat lessons for 2 weeks." She said as I nodded.

"So attendance is of now issue?" I asked her as she nodded.

"As long as you pass the courses seasonal exam and the species course every year then you will be able to advance in the class attendance is of no issue." She said with a smile as I nodded. I guess Miss. Night thought that her student needed to know a lot more than every other student.

"Just curious but how much is a species course cost?" I asked the women.

"ten gold." She said as I nodded slowly.

"So then...All ten 2 year courses and 50 species courses." I said as she nodded.

"Yes." I said as she wrote a few things on the magic page in front of her after she did she reached to her left under the desk. After she did she pulled out a small card and handed it to me.

Name: Perseus Jackson (Mr. Barbarian)

Room transfer code: ***********

That's all it had on the front and on the back it looked similar to a credit card bar but instead of black it was a light blue color.

"Thanks." I said as I internally laughed at Mr. Barbarian that she had put by my name. As I took the card and slipped it into my inventory I moved out of the way as all the others as they began to pay for their 2 year courses as well. But they had to pay a simple 40 gold. I then realized that all the courses and species classes only added up to 900 gold. My guess was that Miss. Night pocketed the rest...I was hustled.

'Yes you were hustled and I find it hilarious.' Said Gaia in my head with a laugh as I felt the needed to get back at Miss. Night.

'Do you want to wait longer for your body?' I asked her as she didn't reply.

'Thought so.' I said as I waited for the others to finish up. As I waited as I looked around to find a lot of different demi human that I had no idea existed. There were a lot to say the least, after I counted up to 83 I stopped as my mind reeled.

I had only counted a fraction of the species. My guess that these 50 species classed I was taking were on the most common ones in this region since there had to be a solid 300 different species in front of me. This was from humans to pure blooded species and mixes of human and species and even different species. I guess humans were the only ones that liked to have a nice cat women in bed.

'Gaia just how many different species are there on this world?' I asked her.

'I assume you mean ones that possess intelligence like that of a human or higher and have a human shaped body of similar?' She asked me to clarify myself.

'Yeah.' I said to her.

'167,456 different species. This doesn't include older species that possess high intelligence and non-human like bodies. If we include them then the number will be 200,874." She said as I was astonished, as I heard that number I decided to not go into detail about them.

'Then what am I? Because the last time I checked my [Adventure Card] it said I wasn't human.' I said.

'Still not strong enough to know.' She said to my simply as I sighed.

'Fine but when will I know?' I asked her.

'Give it a couple years. One day you might figure it out or one day you might stumble upon the truth because you met someone just like you. One thing I can tell you is that you are not human.' She said as I rolled my eyes. Kind of realized that.

"Hey you going to your room?" Asked a voice as I turned to see Alex looking at me.

"Yeah I am, I got six days to kick back and relax before I have to take the course tests. I assumed the species courses don't have a test to get in just simply test to see if you learned anything." I said as Alex nodded.

"Alright you relax we are all heading to the mess hall." He said.

"But you just ate." I said as he rolled his eyes along with everyone else.

"Yes we ate fried animals on a stick. But now I am going to have a green leaf bowl to hopefully wash away all that animal fat I just had." Said one of the women as I shrugged.

"Don't you mean a salad?" I asked her as her head tilted.

"Salad? I don't know what you're talking about." She said as I seemed to forget not all words I used back on earth were used here. Still I have to thank my translate skill I acquired on birth to help me out here. Though it isn't listed on my skill list I knew it was there it only was so unimportant that it wasn't mentioned on the skill list.

"It's another word for green leaf bowl that I ran across in my travels." I said swiftly as she seemed to think about it.

"Hmm..." She said as she walked off as everyone turned back to me.

"Well besides that we were wondering if you wanted to come and see our course tests." He said as I raised an eyebrow.

"You can watch them?" I asked him as he nodded.

"Yeah it is a talent test more or less. They give you an area to let you use your skills to see if you can enter the course." He said as I nodded.

"When will you guys be taking the wizard test?" I asked them.

"In six days." He said with a smile as I sighed.

"You guys are too friendly to me." I said as he laughed.

"You can try and distance yourself but I won't let you." He said with a hardly laugh as even Bobby nodded. How in the hell did I become so important to these people?

'Simple. You have that special talent to be friends with people Percy. Even if you don't like it there is something about you that makes people trust you. Even if you have a cold exterior they seem to still see you as a friend.' Said Gaia as I looked at the group as they all walked off.

'I never wanted to be their friends. Yet somehow fate worked against me.' I said to myself.

'Why are you so against friends?' Asked Gaia.

'They will only get in my way in the future, once I hunt down Gabe and kill him I don't know what will happen afterwards. If anything does happen I don't want people that I care for to be injured or even killed. That is why I cannot get attached to anyone.' I said as Gaia spoke after a few minutes.

'Well if at least try and make some friends, preferably female ones.' She said as I raised an eyebrow.

'Why female?' I asked her.

'Because this female spirit needs some other females to talk about problems about.' She said with a huff at the end.

'What problems?' I asked her.

'Possibly the densest master in the world.' She said sternly as I made a move to comment but found nothing to retort with.

'Whatever." I said as I made my way to the room teleporter. As I got on I swiped my teleport room card. In the next three second I felt a familiar sensation cover my body as I was teleported in an instant. In my last life I was teleported frequently onto Olympus and other locations for missions. Still the sensation brought back memories as I even felt the familiar motion sickness that came with teleporting. But I instantly suppressed it as I looked around me.

The room was simple and pleasant. A small desk was set off to the right and beside it was a wood dresser. Across the room was two chair in front of a coffee table with a couch on the other side. On the far right was a bed pushed into the corner with a trunk at the end of it. At the very end of the room was a bay window. As I looked out the bay window I saw that the view in front of me was of the city as I guessed I must have been on one of the floating islands.

Better yet I could see the crystal tower from my room which was a great view that I was going to love. As I looked around I noticed that there was a door on my left that led to a deck that was 50 by 50 feet. Though it wasn't that big it gave me enough room to move so I was happy. As I looked around I walked over to the bed and sat down, sad thing was this was the first real bed I had even touched since I was born.

Just then two things popped in front of me.

Alert! <Quest Completed!>

Quest name: Don't piss anybody off

Quest tasks:

- Go into town (Complete)

- Go to the Adventurer's guild and get your guild card (Complete)

- Sell the loot items you plan on selling (Complete)

- Make it back to the academy (Complete)

Quest requirements:

- You cannot piss anyone off or make them mad at you or you will fail the quest.

Rewards:

10 skill points

10,000 XP

Swordplay Style: Floating Fortress

Steel sword D quality x 10

As I read through the first one I was happy to say the least as but the swordplay style confused me and I guess all those steel swords were for it. I will have to test that out later. Still I turned to the second quest that I completed.

Alert! <Quest Complete>

Quest name: Find these items for Gaia!

Quest tasks: Find these items!

- 200 year old blood heart grass (Complete)

- Fifth rank earth monster core (Complete)

- 10 ultra-pure mana stones (Complete)

- 3 rank blood lotus vein (Complete)

- Green tigers sternum (Complete)

- Killer tree spirit membrane (Complete)

- Divine earth god's mud (Complete)

Quest requirements:

- Gather these items by the end of the day

Rewards:

Capital city map

150,000 XP

50 gold

Lv-5 magic scroll x2

Lv-1 magic scroll x5

1 bonus point

20 Skill points

I smiled at the things that all appeared in front of me in a nice pile of treasure. The gold appeared in a sack but everything else was stacked nicely in front of me. But as I was about to reach out and look at my loot I had another alert pop up in front of me.

Alert! <You have leveled up! One level will be added to your active jobs!>

Name: Perseus Jackson

Age: 12

Title: The Dark Gamer (All stats increased by number of main lv of player.)

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Race-Guess and you might find out

Jobs/Class: (3/3)

Warrior lv-21 (STR+21, VIT+36)

Barbarian lv-16 (STR+26, END+16, DEX+16)

Medic lv-8 (INT+8, WIS+18, FAI+8)

<Empty>

<Empty>

<Empty>

Level: 56 Xp: 71,600/2,629,000(1/5) =525,800

Health 28000/28000

Mana 14000/14000

STR-186(+56+21+26) =289

END-12(+56+16) =84

DEX-6(+56+16) =78

VIT-11(+56+36) =103

INT-20(+56+8) =84

WIS-17(+56+18) =91

FAI-3(+56+8) =67

LUC-19(+56) =76

POINTS- 85

BONUS POINTS-5

I quickly looked over my stats which all basically rose by two thanks to my jobs. Still I had three spots left to fill with my job so I guess after I finish the course tests I will pick a few more higher level jobs to put in there. I also needed to pick two more titles but all my current ones kind of were just jokes.

"Nice." I said to myself as I gathered the items and put them in my inventory for safe keeping.

'Since all the items are gathered I will make my body now.' Said Gaia as I nodded as I took all the items out of my inventory for her body as they made a small pile.

'It will take close to a hour so feel free to do something while I working.' Said Gaia as I felt something rushing out of me. Just then a stream of green smoke flew out from my forehead and began to surround the items. In a couple of seconds the smoke completely surrounded the items in a ball and began to glow faintly. As it did the smoke finish coming from my head as I watched the ball of golden light.

'One hour.' I said to myself as I looked around to find nothing to do.

"Well I could spend a few points." I said seeing that I had 85 of the little buggers. I guess will rise Intelligence and Wisdom to 50 and the rest will throw into faith. But just as I was about to do this I suddenly thought of my Earth drake head as I snapped my fingers.

'Almost forgot.' I said as I took out the ugly skull as it stared back at me. With a smile I ate the skull with ease. After a little bit I polished off the skull as a box popped up in me.

Aler! <Due to low level Earth Drake all 5 skills cannot be learned. Once user has reached Lv-200 skills can be learned. Until level is reached skills will be withheld!>

'Dumb!' I yelled at the alert screen. I wanted some earth drake scales for skin. Oh well I guess level requirements were real in this world.

Ding! <Lv-187 Earth Drake has been consumed! Due to skill [Consumption Absorption] 1% of stats of Earth drake will be transferred to consumer! If stat is under 100 only 1 skill point will be added.>

< These points will be added to main stats! 8 STR, 4 END, 3 DEX, 10 VIT, 1 INT, 1 WIS, 1 FAI, 1 LUC!>

Name: Perseus Jackson

Age: 12

Title: The Dark Gamer (All stats increased by number of main lv of player.)

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Race-Guess and you might find out

Jobs/Class: (3/3)

Warrior lv-21 (STR+21, VIT+36)

Barbarian lv-16 (STR+26, END+16, DEX+16)

Medic lv-8 (INT+8, WIS+18, FAI+8)

<Empty>

<Empty>

<Empty>

Level: 56 Xp: 71,600/2,629,000(1/5) =525,800

Health 28000/28000

Mana 14000/14000

STR-186(+56+21+26) =297

END-16(+56+16) =88

DEX-9(+56+16) =81

VIT-21(+56+36) =113

INT-51(+56+8) =115

WIS-51(+56+18) =125

FAI-26(+56+8) =90

LUC-20(+56) =76

POINTS- 0

BONUS POINTS-5

'Now here come the skills.' I said as I licked my lips as the alert sounded.

Ding! <50 base INT reached please pick one of two skills!>

Ding! <50 base WIS reached please pick one of two skills!>

<50 INT skills>

Strategy skill: Overthink lv-1 (0%)

When in a pinch you can always rely on your brain. This skill will allow you to push your brain to 100% and think as fast as a super computer. Be careful though, your brain can only be at 100% for so long.

1 problem solved instantly (1 more problem every 5 levels)

Cost: 10 INT stat each use (1 less INT needed every 5 levels)

(INT stat will return to normal after 24 hours if recovery methods aren't used.)

Or

Passive skill: Meditation Lv-1 (0%)

Meditate the day away with this skill. Not only does it restore the users INT it also has the effect of mana recovery.

2 hours of meditation for full INT restore (2 minutes less each level)

250 MP recovered every 20 seconds (50 MP more each level)

(Skill can be overlapped with other recovery methods.)

<50 WIS skills>

Strategy skill: Mind's Eye Lv-1 (0%)

Activate your mind's inner eye. With this you can see the true world in front of you. Be it the invisible spirits or even behind the mask of emotions a person is wearing. Everything is clear to you.

1 minute duration (1 more minute every 5 levels)

Cost: 10 WIS stat each use (1 less WIS needed every 5 levels)

(WIS stat will return to normal after 24 hours if recovery methods aren't used.)

Or

Passive skill: Simple words lv-1 (0%)

True wisdom is that of the mind. Not only will your words carry a fuller meaning but people around you will even see your side. With your words it is possible for many to see reason.

10% permanently wiser (10% more each level)

5% chance for others to see your point (5% more each level.)

Quickly reading over the skills I was lost for a moment. All of them I wanted so badly but I knew I couldn't get them all. However [Mind's Eye] sounded liked something I could unlock with my spirit user course so I wasn't going to pick that plus [Simple Words] made me wiser so why the hell not. But for the intelligence skills were a little hard to pick for.

Sure who didn't want instant computing skills in their head? But my only deal breaker was that if [Warriors Nap] and [Meditation] worked one in one. While it did say that recovery skills would overlap I was just worried that [Meditation] would cancel out if I started to sleep. I could only ponder about this as I was sat on my bed.

'Well let's start out with choosing [Simple Words].' I said as I selected the skill as it was added to my skill list. As I sat there looking at the two Intelligence skills as I finally decided on [Meditation] if anything I could develop some sort of split mind skill and use both my recovery skills at the same time. One half could be asleep while the other was in meditation. It was a win win situation.

'Well now that this is done what should I do now?' I asked as I looked at the glowing ball in the center of my room.

'Is it okay if I leave you for a bit?' I asked Gaia in my head.

"Yes it is okay, actually I prefer if you do for a time. It will help me concentrate better and perfect this body even more." She said in a voice that was actually heard with my ears I guess she was using her mind to its fullest right now.

"Alright I will leave you alone. Just message me when you are done." I said as I stood up and walked to the teleport pad as I quickly teleported away.

LINEBREAK:

"So this is their red light district?" I asked as I looked down the narrow street that could maybe fit one cart. On both sides were women who were dressed in very skimpy and revealing outfits. Ones with wings such as succubus's and angels were floating in the air as and wore clothing that would make any man or woman's mind wander. Still I was surprised angels would work here since they were such a proud race but I guess there are always exceptions.

'I know I said no prostitutes but one time breaking that rule won't hurt." I said to myself as I looked around.

"Why is a child here?" I suddenly heard as I turned my head to the left to see a succubus in what looked to be very sketchy maid outfit walked over to me. As she did she tilted her head a little and stared at me as her solid D cups were barely being held inside the maid outfit. Her figure alone could draw any man in but with her breasts I just wanted to motorboat them so badly. Better yet the top of her breasts were completely visible and they looked so very soft. Even her wings were shrunk down in size to compliment the outfit.

"Maybe he is waiting for his dad?" Asked another voice as I turned to see a demi human with cat ears and tail that was also in a skimpy maid outfit. Her hair was a light orange color and her eyes were like a cats as well also she had a very fluffy looking tail and ears. Though her breasts were B cups I didn't really care as I had to swallow some saliva. Who wouldn't be enticed at a real life cat women?

"Hey little boy what you doing here?" Asked the succubus as she walked closer to me and leaned over so she was about a foot away.

Kelly Lilith <Prostitute>

Age: 427 (27 on the outside) Race: Succubus

Job: Prostitute

Lv-60

"I am looking for a good time." I answered honestly as I glanced at the women's info thankfully she wasn't carrying any diseases so I was up for it. Though the age threw me through a loop I wonder just how long a demon could live for.

"Oh?" Said the succubus as she raised an eyebrow as did the cat women.

"Really now? I don't think a young man like yourself shouldn't be searching for pleasure in this sort of place." Said the cat women as I shrugged.

"Why not? Are you simply afraid this young man might best you?" I asked as the succubus's face twitched as a cruel smile on her lips appear. The demi human seemed to get worried as her body turned between us two.

"Oh full yourself I see! Fine let's make a bet!" She said to me as I was curious as to what she had to offer.

"What kind of bet?" I asked her as her smile grew as she stood up tall. At the same time she pointed her finger at me and put one hand on her hip. As she did this her breasts jiggled as I felt my little friend harden a little. Her seductive body on full display as her half mad half angry face was staring right at me.

"If you can satisfy me you don't have to pay our time together. If you can't you have to pay double." She said with a grin as the female cat lady just sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"How much?" I asked her as she held out two fingers.

"Two what?" I asked her.

"Two gold." She said as the cat woman's eyes widened.

"Kelly he doesn't possibly have any money like that-." But the other women shut up as I pulled out two gold coins and tossed them to Kelly as her face showed a large amount of surprise.

"Keep that until I am done." I said as Kelly narrowed her eyes at me.

"You sound confident for a child who hasn't had any sexual experience." Said Kelly as I laughed lightly.

"That you know of." I said.

"Like what?" She asked me in a sarcastic tone as I shrugged.

"You will find out." I said as she rolled her eyes and motioned me forwards.

"Come, I haven't got all day." She said to me as I followed behind her. As we walked into her brothel a few other women cast curious glances at her as she basically dragged a 12 year old boy behind her. Granted I did almost look 14 at this point they still were very surprised, though after she flashed the two gold coins all of them grew very jealous.

"So might I ask your name?" Kelly asked me as she walked up some stairs as the thick scent of sex was in the air. I could even hear men and women moaning behind the doors. But I did have to admit this place looked fairly nice for a brothel that is.

"Perseus." I said after a few seconds.

"Perseus? I haven't ever heard that name before." She quipped in as we finally reached a room that was empty. As we walked in I instantly smelled lavender as I looked around to see a large bed with a large mirror on the other side of the wall. Nothing too extravagant.

"It means destroyer in my native language." I said as she looked at me slightly confused.

"Native language? But you speak Gavlion so well." She said as I now knew the name of the language I was speaking.

"I am smarter than I look." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well if you're so smart then please be my guest." She said with a sexy smile as she sat down on the bed. As she did she crossed her sexy long legs over one another and puffed out her chest. Now that I actually stared at her I noticed a few features about her that I hadn't before. Her hair was actually a very dark red color making it almost appear brown. Her eyes were a rose red and her skin was a fair copper color. Her most proud features had to be her astonishing looks and breasts, also that wonderful ass.

"Well if you don't mind." I said as I started to strip as she stood up and stripped herself. When I had taken off my robes and pants I was left in nothing but my underwear. However Kelly was completely naked now her body was perfect to say the least. With each breath her breasts rose and fell and even softly jiggled a little. But as I stared in awe I noticed something moving behind her as I spotted a tail with a heart shape at the very end.

"Like what you see?" She asked as she gently ran her hands up from her full thighs up her smooth stomach and to her breasts. As she did she gave them a squeeze and let out a small moan as she licked her lips.

"I would be lying if I said no." I said with as I starred.

"Let me help you out with that." She said point a finger at my tent in my underwear.

"Please do." I sad as I walked over to the bed as she smiled and swayed her hips over to me as I couldn't help but stare at her smooth skin. Even her pussy was shaven to perfection as I glanced at it well starred at it. To be honest she was the most beautiful women I have had the pleasure of being with.

"Oh my so hard." She said with a purr as she rubbed my dick through my underwear. Due to her height being nearly 8 inches taller than me she had to kneel in front of me. Thanks to that her face was right in my crotch as she gently rubbed her hand against it. I couldn't help but moan lightly as her long delicate fingers caressed it.

"Hmmm? First time being with a succubus? I should have you know our species has a great way to coax out a person's true...nature." She said with a lick of her lips as she reached up and pulled down my boxer as my dick popped out right in front of her face. As it did all 6 inches of it popped out and even bounced a few times as it stood at full mast.

"Oh my you're so large for your age." She said as she began stroking it tenderly as I felt an unnatural shiver down my spine. Sure I was basically immune to charm but this was different, it was like a dormant feeling inside me was being stirred. This feeling was like a tidal wave that However Kelly instantly saw this as both my hands clenched at my side as I repressed the feeling as much as I could.

"Seems like your willpower is stronger than I first thought. Let's see how long you can keep that little monster inside you." She said as she as she reached out with her tongue and slowly began to lick my shaft as I shivered again. I now understood the magic she was using as she continued to lick my dick. It wasn't charm magic by far this was something stronger.

Alert! <A control spell has been placed on you! A succubus spell [True Desire] is 85% effective on you! Your consciousness will fade in 1 minute and reappear in 24 hours!>

"God dammit." I said as she suddenly engulfed my head and began to wrap her tongue around it in her mouth. She even hummed at the same time as the pleasure was unbelievable, better than anything I had ever experience. Maybe I was a little too cocky.

"Succubus saliva contains very strong aphrodisiacs not only will it make your sexual stamina increase a hundredfold, it will also keep you cumming for hours if you get enough." She said as suddenly an alert appeared in front of me.

Alert! <Large amounts of class 1 aphrodisiacs are being absorbed by your skin! Sexual desire will increase 1000%>

As that happened suddenly my penis started to twitch wildly as I couldn't help but moan out in pleasure. It could feel the blood rush to my dick as the succubus continued to suck on it widely. Strings of saliva cover my dick as Kelly continued to give me a blowjob. She didn't hold back an inch as my pulsing dick was easily swallowed by her soft throat.

She took all 6 inches with ease as she hummed in a delighted tone as she serviced me in full. With the effect of the aphrodisiac and her excellent skills I could already feel myself cumming. As Kelly felt this she only went faster as she made very sloppy noises.

"Guk, guk, guk." That sound alone made my hips shiver as I felt the need to cum grow even more. It was only seconds later that I finally came down Kelly's throat. As I did she seemed to hum in delight as she reached behind my hips and pulled herself as close as she could to the base of my dick. As she did her nose reached my little amount of pubes as she locked eyes with me as I moaned.

"Take it all." I said as I put my hands on the back for her head and came with all my might. In the next couple seconds I felt like I had several orgasm at once as my seamen poured down her throat like a flood. It felt like my legs were going to give out but she held me up as she tightened her grip around my waste. This continued for a couple of seconds as my whole body shook with delight as Kelly finished up with me.

My legs gave out as I landed softly on the bed as Kelly's tightly sealed lips stayed around the base of my dick. Her throat itself felt like it was milking me as her eyes continued to show happiness as they stared right into mine. Somehow I was still cumming as she hummed lightly as the cum poured into her body.

"W-What's happening?" I asked out loud as a Kelly made a happy sound and slowly pulled herself off my dick as I saw that it hadn't softened in the least. A thick layer of saliva and cum cover my dick but was sucked up greedily by Kelly as her tongue ran across my dick like it was something delicious. So Kelly pulled off my dick fully with a light pop sound as she giggled and licked her lips.

My dick has absorbed so much aphrodisiac from her saliva that it felt like I was on the very edge of a orgasm at all times. It was hard as ever and precum leaked from it like a faucet all Kelly did was smiled as she looked up at me and slowly ran a finger up my cock shaft as I shiver.

"I think I counted 14 orgasms in that one moment. Not the most I have seen but decent for you age." She said as she slowly crawled over me as I felt the tip of my dick slowly slide on her front until it reached her belly button. Due to our height difference this was the lowest my dick could go as our faces met.

"I must say your cum is something else. Even I was surprised at the amount of life energy in it, just on one string of your cum I have enough magic for a week. But you shot nearly a hundred down my throat." She said as she sat down on my legs so my dick was right in front of her. But at the same time she gently ran a hand down her front and stopped on her stomach.

"It was so much energy that I nearly came in excitement." She said with a shiver as her wings twitched happily as her tail wagged as well. The look on her face was one of pure pleasure as one hand found its way to her soaked lower lips. At this point I felt the feeling inside me finally swelling as it began to take over my conscious.

"Can you feel it now?" She asked me with a purr. She slowly leaned over as her soft breasts slowly pushed up against my chest.

"Can you feel the inner beast in your heart swelling? How it wants to ravage me?" She said right in my ear. Her hand slowly stroking my pulsing cock as I was shaking as I tried to control the feeling.

"Just let it go and have the night of your life boy." She said as I glared at her, I hated it when people control me sex or not.

"So fierce." She said as she slowly sat back up as a smile broke on her lips.

"Fine them all you need is another little push." She said as she slowly raised her hips and positioned them over my dick. Her juices slowly dripping down on it as I could feel a wonderful sensation spread throughout my dick from those small drops of her juices.

"I should remind you the aphrodisiac in our pussies is nearly 10 times more concentrated. They only way you can stop fucking me is when you're sucked dry." She said as she slowly lowered herself so the tip rested right at her entrance.

"Now fuck me like the beast you are." She said in a teasing voice as she quickly lowered herself on me as my instinct finally took over and my consciousness went black.

LINEBREAK: (First full lemon is going to one of the harem girls sorry. Vote for who if you want to)

<You have slept on a comfortable surface all HP restored and abnormal stats eliminated. Due to mana over usage of mana you will not regain any mana for the next 4 days, 8% bonus XP for the next 4 hours.>

I slowly opened my eyes to find an unfamiliar looking ceiling above my head as I slowly sat up. My body felt a little stiff as I reached out and popped my shoulders and neck as I gave a slow yawn.

"You're finally awake." Said a voice as I recognized it as I slowly turned my head to see something unusual. There sitting on night stand was a 6 inch tall fairy. She had a dress made out of tree leaves that went down to her knees and up to her chest. But the dressed sucked up to her figure perfectly as I couldn't help but looked at the objects on her back. Her wings were in the shape of a butterflies and only added to the fairy like feeling. Her hair was a soft brown color and her eyes were a light green, but her face as cute or maybe beautiful was a better world. Due to her size it was hard to tell but I did instant recognize her face as Gaia.

However said tinker bell look alike was currently angrily swinging her legs as she sat on the edge of the nightstand. As I stared at her...adorable form she looked up at me as I saw a fire in her eyes. At the same time her wings began to lightly beat as she floated up in the air and glared at me. I knew I should feel somewhat bad because I broke our promise but she was just too adorable to even feel even a little bad.

"Where am I?" I asked her as I raised my hand and rubbed my head.

"I don't know...why don't you ask her?" She asked in a slightly angry voice as I slowly turned my head to my left to see a women passed out on the bed. However as I stared I noticed that her whole body had bites and scratches all over it. From between her legs was a massive pile of thick cum. Even her body wasn't spared as cum basically drenched every part of her, even her dark red hair had a thick glaze to it.

"What happened?" I asked myself as I had no memory of how this turned out like this. But as I said this the women shivered and slowly opened her eyes as she sat up. As she did she slowly stretched her arms up in the air as I got a great view of her breasts. Just then I noticed the bite marks on her nipple areas and the bulge of seaman that rested in her women. It made her look a couple months pregnant to be honest.

"Oh good morning young master." She said with a splendid smile as I felt my eyebrow twitch as suddenly she leaned over and her face met my crotch as she suddenly started to give me a blowjob. While I do admit morning wood was more than likely her reason but as soon as she did Gaia flipped out.

"Young master!? Percy what have you done to this women!" Gaia yelled as her tiny fairy body flew right in my face as the women was about to put her mouth on my erect cock. But she stopped an inch away and looked up at the angry fair who had her cheek puffed out and was glaring at me.

"Young master who is this?" Asked Kelly as Gaia flew right into her face.

"My name is Gaia and I am his class one spirit and who are you?" Asked an angry Gaia as she put both her tiny fists on her small hips.

"Oh my, sorry for my appearance excuse me." She said as she sat up and snapped her fingers as suddenly all the seman covering her was all converted into a white mist and instantly absorbed into her. As this happened she got on her knees and smiled at Gaia.

"My name is Kelly nice to meet you." She said with a smile as Gaia seemed like she was going to lose it.

"Not that! What is your relationship with my master!?" Gaia yelled at her as the women put a hand up to her mouth as if she forgot to say something.

"Well yesterday I was a simple prostitute that he hired but now...I am his slave." She said with a blush and a head turn as my eyes widened. When the hell did this turn of events happen? Suddenly I felt a light tap on my cheek as I turned to see one very angry Gaia as she had punched me with all her might.

"Explain!" She yelled as I was left agape for a moment.

"I-I...I don't have a clue." I said honestly as Gaia wasn't buying it.

"Actually I can do that." Said Kelly as Gaia turned to her.

"Tell me." Said Gaia as Kelly looked over at me.

"You have one very overprotective spirit." She said as I sighed.

"Hey you're talking to me you idiot!" Gaia yelled at her. You know now that I noticed Gaia voice was a lot...squeaker...let's go with that for a lack of better words. Anyways it was a higher tone but somehow to sound like a full size person's voice.

"I should have you know I am over 400 years old. I am no idiot!" Kelly yelled at Gaia as I sighed.

"Well I nearly over a million years old so when I think you're an idiot then you're an idiot! Now explain!" Said Gaia in an angry tone as Kelly's eyes went wide for a second.

"Well after he...purchased my time. We did some normal stuff but I had used the spell [True Desire] and a heavy amount of aphrodisiacs on him. This pushed out his inner desire and true self and he more or less...attacked me. He was like a beast, he was so rough with me I even thought I was going to break."

"His seaman was so full of energy that it made my body go mad, every touch was like a stab of pure pleasure. In the end he did more than satisfy me, he made me submit to him. He forced me to say 'I am a bitch and only his' so many times. I don't think I will be satisfied by any other man now."

"For such a young man with such powerful life force to exist is an excellent find for any succubus. But for me to taste such a man...AHH!" She moaned out at the end as she put both her hands on her cheeks and wiggled her body as if remembering the pleasure. Gaia slowly turned to me as I shook my head.

"I don't remember anything, I blacked out as she began to fuck me." I said honestly as Gaia just starred.

"I will deal with you later now, you woman." Gaia said as the woman stopped reminiscing and looked at the small spirit in front of her.

"Did you make any oath or contract?" Asked Gaia as the woman shook her head.

"Good now let me ask a question. Are you addicted or not?" She asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked Gaia.

"Succubi can become addicted to a certain beings...life essence or semen. They even go through withdrawal symptoms if they don't get it periodically." Said Gaia as the women seemed to think.

"I am." Said the succubus as Gaia suddenly floated over to me.

"Give me one gallon of earth drake's blood." She said as I raised an eyebrow but complied as I handed her over a jar of the substance. As I did the jar floated over to the succubus as she closed her hand around the large jar of it.

"Drink this each meal until it is gone, it will cure your addiction. I don't want to see you around my master again." Said Gaia as she suddenly started to fly away as the succubus was left speechless as I tried to talk to Gaia but she was too quickly and left through the window.

"Dammit! Gaia wait!" I yelled as I quickly found my clothes and got dressed as I began to run out of the room.

"Keep the coins." I turned back to the woman as I began to run out of the room as she was in shock.

"My precious meal." I heard her say through the door as I was basically tripping as I forced on my pants and threw on my shirt. As I exited the building I saw that the streets were basically empty as it was about noon.

"Gaia stop." I yelled as the fairy in the air stopped and spun around as she floated down to me but out of my reach.

"Look I know I broke out promise I am sorry, but I was so pent up." I told her as she just stared and me with a killing glare. But as she glared at me she suddenly sighed as she slowly floated closer until she was right in front of me.

"You and your libido are both stupid." She said as a small fist punched my forehead as it felt like a flick. She punched me a few more times but eventually stopped as her breathing grew rough. I guess physical attacks weren't her forte in this form.

"But I guess you are simply like this so I shouldn't have expected you to keep you word." She said with a huff as I stayed quiet.

"I know I broke my word but why did you treat the situation so seriously." I asked her as she slowly floated to my shoulder as she pushed my hair out of her way. As she did she brought he legs up to her chest as she seemed to sulk.

"You are the only person I care for Percy to the point I would risk my life for yours. But for some reason I cannot stand the idea of you sharing a bed with any woman. I know I agreed to let you have one sexual partner a month but even then I felt disgusted with the idea. I don't know what is wrong with me. These feelings are still new to me, even now I learn things about myself every day but this something in me it just...hurts so much." She said in a tiny pained voice as I felt her start crying.

"Gaia I am sorry." I said honestly as she wiped her eyes.

"You already said that stupid." She said as I laughed.

"Listen I know I broke my promise with you but let's make amends." I said as she looked at me.

"How?" She asked me.

"Any request you want I will fulfill. Even if it is to stop sleeping with women you don't want me to I will. I just want to make amends with you, I have grown to know you too well Gaia. I dare say seeing you like this...pains me." I said as Gaia sniffed a few times. I knew I had my own desires to fulfill but my relationship with Gaia was worth more than that, I was prepared to do anything to make Gaia happy...and I had no idea why.

"One thing? Anything I want?" She asked me as I nodded. Just then I saw a blush flood her face as she bit her lip and looked up at me.

"I want you to-."

I am the king of cliffhangers and I know you all who are reading this just punched your computer in anger. (Also new Berserk anime is out so go watch that shit)

Q and A

Q: If Percy is the 'dark' gamer why is he so normal?

A: The Dark part of Percy will pop up later, right now he can't be all cocky because he is weak.

Q: Will Percy get element based attacks?

A: Yes he will and it will appear on the day of the school tests.

Q: Will he tam Mrs.O'leary?

A: She died with earth sorry to say but that doesn't mean she might have reincarnated as another monster.

Q: Why does it take so long for a chapter to come out?

A: I have work and a life, no offense but those come first. This is a hobby and I hope you all know that.

Q: What is a mimic slime?

A: Think ditto from Pokémon.

Q: Is the user Red Riding Cape stupid form making that review?

A: My lawyers say that I can use bad words but they did say I could use one...he is a clod.

Q: Is Night Nyx?

A: I don't really know that one the monkey in my closet won't tell me.

Q: What does FAI stand for?

A: FAI stands for faith and it affects religions affiliation and certain healing type spells mostly holly types.

Q: What will Percy Tame?

A: I am no longer answering this question you will find out later.

Q: When will Percy wonder?

A: Yes he will but that is much farther in the story, but smaller parts will pop up in the dungeons.

Q: Will Percy become OP?

A: What fun is an OP hero? He will become powerful but remember he I is a small fish in an ocean at this point.

Q: Is your story 100% original?

A: There is no such thing as 100% original but I would like to think that there is at least a 75 to 80% originality in my plot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764 13 4
After the battle with the giants and Gaia, the demigods found themselves in the Olympian throne room. The gods in gratitude grant the seven with rewa...
5K 106 18
Percy Jackson, the greatest demigod hero walk on the Earth is betrayed by his kin. He has been thrown away by the Olympians for his supposed Crime wh...
5.3K 234 24
Percy Jackson, A Twelve year old boy succumbed to the world of lies and pain is led to light of truth where he meets his family by his family he thou...
2M 27.7K 109
This isn't your normal chaos story. What if Percy was a natural born son of chaos and adopted by her brother Order? Percy is born on another planet b...