Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist

By KittyabOsix

Tala is just a regular home schooled girl living with her brother in the middle of no where.Until her 18th bi... More

Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Info & Ch.1}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.3}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.4}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.5}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.6}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.7}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.8}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.9}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.10}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.11}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.12}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.13}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.14}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.15}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.16}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.17}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.18}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.19}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.20!}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.21}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.22}
Pshh.Werewolved Don't Exist {Ch.23}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.24}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.25}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.26}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.27}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.28} END

Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.2}

35.5K 588 49
By KittyabOsix

Tala's POV*

*Dream*

 I was standing in the middle of the woods.  I tried to talk but nothing came out.  I saw a huge wolf with midnight black fur touched with some dark blue just run and stop right there, like it never saw me.  You have to understand, when I said huge I mean HUGE.  I bet it was bigger than a horse.  Then, the next thing I knew another wolf, this one with chocolate brown fur appeared.  He was quickly followed by 3 more.  One was bleached blonde, odd right? One was pure black, and the last one was a caramel color.  I just stared in amazement. This can’t be… Nah, but it’s a wicked cool dream though.  Suddenly the black one looked my way and I froze, then they all lunged my way and...  

“Guys, I think she’s gonna change.  I don’t know what to do.”  I heard the worried voice of my brother say.  I was about to ask him what the hell he was talking about but I decided to stay quiet and listen some more. "I could handle it, but we all know it’s painful, but this is my little sister.  Guys I can’t stand to watch her go through that shit!” Alick said urgently. 

“Dude, cool it, we can take it as it comes.” A mysterious voice said. 

“Yeah, she’ll be ok.  I’ll help watch her.” Another voice said, happily.

“Dude, I wouldn’t leave anyone in your care if you were the last person on earth.” Said a third voice.

“Dude that made absolutely no sense.”  I heard Alick say.

 I decided it was time to wake up even though I would love to go to sleep, considering I felt like shit.  I moved my head a bit and opened my eyes slowly, just to see Alick and 3 other guys I didn’t know. 

“Hey Tala-bug, how you feeling?”  Alick said. 

“Like shit,” I said almost coughing up a lung.  A bleach blond haired boy gave me some water. “Thanks,” I said in between coughs. 

“No problem!”  He replied happily, which made me smile. 

After my coughing fit was done, I decided to sit up.  “Great, sick on graduation and will be on my birthday too” I said, crossing my arms and pouting.  I heard the guy with black hair stifle a laugh.  I looked at him like he had 14 tongues, which would be awesome, by the way.  “You think this is funny?”  I said going into another coughing fit. He shook his head yes.  After the coughing, I growled like a dog at him.  Yeah, I know that’s weird, but it’s just something I have always done when I get mad.

"Uh, Alick as much as I love strangers and taking candy from them, do you suppose that you could introduce them to me, considering that they are standing around me while I’m asleep?”  I asked looking at a worried Alick. "Don’t worry so much Alick, I’ll be fine.  Jezz, over protective much?” I said rolling my eyes and taking a drink of my water.

I saw a smile from him.  “OK, the jock looking one over there is Ryan.” Alick said and I saw Ryan stand and Bow like a prince or something.  I giggled as he smiled and sat back down.  “The black haired Amazon is Yuma, his name is a little weird, but that’s because he’s Native American.  I saw Yuma smirk and I just looked at him quizzically.  “Last but not least is Beau, the bleach blonde on smiling like a creeper.  Though that could just be because he is French.”  I laughed at that.

“Hey, don’t make fun of my heritage, it’s not like I’m from France.  My parents are.  I didn’t have a choice in the matter.”  Beau retorted looking at me as that creepy grin crossed his face.  Before I knew it I was tackled into a hug.  He was burning hot, just like Alick had gotten after his 18th birthday, and still is.  I wonder if the others are that hot, but right now I didn’t really care, because it felt good, and god knew I was freezing.

When Beau decided to let go, I grabbed his arm and pulled him down beside me and cuddled up to his side.  I quickly noticed everyone was looking at me weirdly.  “What?  Remember I’m sick.  I’m freezing over her and he’s like 500 degrees.”  I said sticking my tongue out at them all.

Then I saw Chaman come over and jump on the couch.  I immediately let go of Beau and grabbed Chaman.  Beau looked at Alick like WTF?  “She’s really attached to that dog.”  Alick said shrugging his arms and chuckling.

I was petting Chaman, “so guys how come I haven’t seen you before?”  I asked. 

“Uh, not sure really, but we have only been here twice before, but it was late at night, so you were probably in bed.  We usually meet your brother in town.”  Ryan said.

I nodded.  Even though I knew there was something going on.  “Well guys, it’s been a pleasure meeting random people and passing out in front of them, but I think I might go take a nap.” I said as I attempted to get up, but before I could leave I heard Alick.

“No, you’re not.  You need to stay down here so I can keep an eye on you.”  He said.

I sighed, sick of the protective older brother routine.  “Alick, why do you do this every time I’m sick?  I’m not going to die in my sleep.”  Alick just gave me a stern look and I sighed again, and sat back down on the couch.

I heard Yuma laugh.  “Alright, Yaka, Yama, Yuma, or whatever the fuck your name is, it’s really not nice to laugh at people, especially if you’ve never even talked to them before!”  I said in exasperation.  

“Ohhh, burned” Beau said as Ryan and Alick laughed. 

“Looks like you finally have competition Yuma,” Ryan said.

“Looks like I do.” Yuma said.

“He finally talks,” I said jumping up and pointing to him, just to end up having another coughing fit.  They all ended up laughing at me.

I finally calmed down, and with Chaman in one arm and snuggling up next to Beau I slowly fell into a sick induced sleep while the guys talked about boring crap. 

***

*Alick's POV*

Tala practically passed out on Beau.  I smiled at my little sisters’ face while she slept against Beau.  She looked just like she did when she was five.  She scared the crap out of me passing out like that earlier.

“Finally she’s asleep,” Yuma said, sighing.  I growled a bit at his tone.  

“So what do you think she’s gonna look like when she changes?  She’s so pretty right now I don’t see how she can get much prettier.”  Beau said. 

I didn’t take this perversely because Beau was like a little kid, always attaching himself to random people.

“Hmm, I’m not sure Beau.”  Ryan said looking like he was thinking.

“What if she’s The One for one of us?” Yuma said out of the blue. 

I growled, “No one is touching Tala, unless I say the can.”  Giving each of the guys a warning glance while saying this. 

“All we can do is wait until tomorrow.”  Ryan said, causing me to sigh.

“You guys just stay here tonight, I’m gonna need help to get through it tomorrow,” I said sighing and holding my head bracing for the screams of pain to come. 

“What if one of us Imprints on her?”  Beau said suddenly.

“Yo, Dumbfuck, what do you think I meant by ‘What if she’s The One for one of us’?” Yuma said, he certainly has a way with words, doesn’t he?”

Imprinting isn’t like those stupid Twilight Books say it is.  God, I hate those books.  Imprinting is something that happens, strictly between two werewolves, male and female.  They don’t instantly fall in love, well at least the girl doesn’t.  The girl has to learn to love the male that Imprints on her.  The male is the one that falls in love at first sight.  Which means when Tala turns she’s open to Imprints.  Oh, I never came out and said we were werewolves, did I?  Well we are, but you really don’t turn till your 18th birthday.  When you go through the change, everything changes.  Your looks completely change; it’s like having plastic surgery without the doctor or the surgery.  Though at least that would be easier, and less painful.  I Sighed."If one of you guys Imprint on my sister then you better not tell me, I might rip you limb from limb.”

“Good night guys, I’m going to bed.  Sleep wherever you want.  You know where the extra rooms are.  I’m gonna take Tala up, too.”  I said gently lifting Tala only to have Chaman follow me upstairs and jump right into bed with Tala.  I gave her a kiss on the head.  “Goodnight Tala-bug” I said as I saw her smile in her sleep.  I smiled and went into my own room the next door over.  I hope it isn’t as painful for her as it was for me.  God please watch over her through this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 85.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
494K 16.6K 30
An AU where BNHA meets Naruto Shippūden! Kaguya teleports Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura into the world of My Hero Acadamia before they could seal her. Th...
550K 13.2K 36
Mini summary: A story about a lost young girl named Maggie who really has no place in the world. Maggie is whisked away into a world of fantasy, horr...
296K 8K 41
My name is Mackenzie Black. Most people call me Mack for short though. I have long straight brown hair and ice blue grey eyes. I live in Florida and...