What doesn't kill you, only m...

By _crystalxo

Whenever you feel like giving up, don't. No matter how hard things is, always stay positive. Always try and s... More

Never give up, always stay positive.
Always stay strong.
Things that happen is only a lesson to make us stronger
Always smile no matter how hard things are.
Life is what you make it.

Never look back, always stay positive.

45 2 0
By _crystalxo

I could of done this on video or something, but for the people who know me. Know i'm really shy .. specially on camera, and so therefore I couldn't do a video of this. And I know that maybe "Wattpad" is probably just for doing stories, witing stories.. but I really love writing things on "wattpat" besides stories.. i want everyone to know I am there for them, I want people to read everything that I write and think differently about things in life, be more positive in life. I wanted to write this particular thing on wattpad or anyone to read, and maybe for anyone who is going through it! And I wanted to share my story of it! If you read my stories before, you probably already know some of the things i'm going to write! Go to part 2 to read more!
Anyone who is going through this and want advice will want to:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 1.4K 75
boy x boy Little space - self harm (few) - fluff - angst - cursing
11.2K 1.8K 15
Another collection of Short Stories
61.2K 118 5
18+ဝတ္ထုတို
120K 3.9K 139
A book only providing random scenes about the Delgado family from the past, present and future <3 Almost all scenes brought to you by fellow readers...