Fell In Love By Falling

By sagarrado

New girl meets most popular boy. Cliché enough for you? * This is something I wrote back when I was still a 1... More

I'm The New Girl At School #2
I'm The New Girl At School #3
I'm The New Girl At School #4
I'm The New Girl At School #5
I'm The New Girl At School #6
I'm The New Girl At School #7
I'm The New Girl At School #8
I'm The New Girl At School #9
I'm The New Girl At School #10
I'm The New Girl At School #11
I'm The New Girl At School #12
I'm The New Girl At School #13
I'm The New Girl At School #14
I'm The New Girl At School #15
I'm The New Girl At School #16
I'm The New Girl At School #17
I'm The New Girl At School #18
I'm The New Girl At School #19
I'm The New Girl At School #20
I'm The New Girl At School #21
An IMPORTANT note from Shannon! :) PLEASE READ!
I'm The New Girl At School #22
I'm The New Girl At School #23
I'm The New Girl At School #24
I'm The New Girl At School #25
Important Note! :) -READ-
I'm The New Girl At School #26
I'm The New Girl At School #27
I'm The New Girl At School #28 / PART 1
ITNGAS #28 Part 2 || SPECIAL CHAPTER! <3
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

I'm The New Girl At School #1

15.2K 109 31
By sagarrado

Hi Guys! So this is my first time uploading a story that I wrote :) 

Please don't be mean, I know it's/I'm not perfect. 

Just please enjoy the story, become a fan/vote also please :) 

NOTE: I know some of the school stuff and some stuff don't make sense. Please just go with the flow, sorry! Thanks! I do not own the songs. If some of the stuff seem like they don't make sense and some are weird. I'm sorry. This is like pure coincidence :P I'm sorry if my grammar and spelling aren't correct. Thanks!

Here we go!

I'm The New Girl At School #1

Taylor's P.O.V.

I'm gonna break down these walls 

That I built around myself...

All Time Low's "Walls" woke me up. I love this song so much. Well, yeah. I'm actually obsessed with it. I looked at my clock, and it read 5:30 AM. Whoa, who knew that I can actually wake up THAT early? I dragged myself out of bed and went straight into my bathroom. Yes, I have my own bathroom. No, we're not THAT rich. I brushed my teeth, stripped out of my PJs and went inside the shower area.

When I finished, I got out of the bathroom and got a shirt that had a peace sign on it and black skinny jeans. Then I put on my Converse shoes, that had these little monster prints on them. My Mom bought them for me. I looked at myself in the mirror and put my hair up in a ponytail, and then I added light blue eye shadow on my eyes, mascara, and eyeliner. Then I applied pink, shiny lip-gloss on my small lips.

I slowly walked down the stairs, butterflies in my stomach started attacking me. Oh gosh, I just remembered why I woke up so early today and fixed myself. IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. 

I looked at my wall clock; it read 6:25 AM. Hell, do I get ready that slow?!

"Good morning, hunny!" Mom and Dad greeted me happily. They were individually cooking something really good! Mom was making cheese omelet - YUM! Dad was making chocolate chip pancakes - YUM YUM! I quickly greeted them with a smile on my face. I grabbed a plate from the plate rack and sat my butt down. Mom gave me a small slice of the cheese omelet, while Dad flipped a pancake to land on my plate. I grabbed my fork and started eating like a pig.

"Are you excited for your first day at school, hun?" Dad asked. He knew I was nervous, so he asked me if I wanted him to drop me off at school, I politely said no.

"Uh... yeah, I guess. If one of the signs; are of me having butterflies in my stomach. I guess yeah." I said sheepishly. I felt as if everything I have swallowed; went right back up to my throat.

I drank my orange juice, and then kissed my parents. I went out and waited for the bus to arrive.

~*~*~ 

Boring? I know. Sorry! But the story has just started! :P 

~*~*~

http://i48.tinypic.com/w0qc7s.jpg - This is what she wore on the first day :)

~*~*~ 

Next chapter will be uploaded soon! Ciao! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 26.9K 50
READ THIS BEFORE READING THE BOOK PLZ I THEN HAVE YOU PPL SAYING "OH MY GOSH This is so Cliche" Read it. Highest Rank: #53 In Teen Fiction (*May 15...
869 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.
1.6K 63 28
The cliche 'most popular guy in high school' title would go to Josh Bliss. The boy you see walking around school looking cool, with his group of frie...
474K 22.5K 27
All she wanted him to do was smile. A love story.