~ A New Beginning ~ A Colby B...

By VanillaBunnyxox

Your brother Corey wants you to move out to L.A with him and his friends. You don't know if you want to at fi... More

Decision.. Part 2
Welcome to L.A! Part 3
Can we talk? Part 4
YES!! Part 5
He Came Back! Part 6
What Makes You Feel Better? Part 7
What Makes You Feel Better? pt 2 || Part 8
For the Views! Part 9
For the Views! Pt 2 || Part 10
Finally! Part 11
"Guys.." || Part 12 ||
I Promise || Part 13 ||
I Said No! || Part 14 ||
If You're Happier ||Part 15||
Whatever || Part 16 ||
Get her back || Part 17

Phonecall? Part 1

2.5K 46 15
By VanillaBunnyxox

One boring, Sunday afternoon you were just lounging around watching Netflix (specifically Riverdale 😏) when you got a call from your brother ; Corey Scherer.

"Yo Y/n? You there?" He practically yelled through the phone.
"What do you want." You replied.
"Well you know how I live out here with Devyn and my friends?"
"Yes?"
"Well.." he said
"What?!" I yelled
"We all wanna know if you wanna join!" He said, super excited.

"Uh I dunno Corey.." I said, giving it a lot of thought.
"Ok give it until next Sunday, tell me then." Is all he said before beep. He hung up on me!
Well that was unexpected.. i thought to myself.

Next Saturday...

It's 12:00 at night and all I can think about is this stupid offer Corey gave me. I would be leaving a lot behind if I decided to move. Including mum and dad. This is a pretty big decision but I am 19 turning 20 soon so I have the right to move out.. but is it the right time?

That's all that was going through my head before I fell into a light sleep.

*************************************I know I know it was very short but I'll upload tomorrow and it'll be longer I promise. K bye guys! *************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 4.3K 36
Complete Ella and Sam Golbach are twins. Ella,Sam, and Colby live together in an apartment. They are all best friends. When they move into the Mansio...
13.9K 195 8
SHORT STORY FANFIC "What is love?" "It's me, it's you. Now and forever." "What?" "I don't know just go with it."
8.2K 146 31
*TRIGGER WARNING RAPE ABUSE* After living with an abusive uncle for 5 years Grace Scherer gets a call from her brother asking her to move in with him...
44.9K 489 61
Jake hasn't seen Amora; his younger sister, since he moved out to live with his friends in LA. Since Jake left, things at home haven't been great. Wi...