DESTINY : journey of life

By 123aggarwal

every girl has a dream of getting married with someone who will treat her like princess..., she only adores t... More

HER innocence
HIM
EVER FOREVER
Untitled Part 6
the newly wed couple
LETTER TO RAGHAV
BREATH TAKING DECISION .....
"We Were Their "
CARE ... FOR EACH OTHER
CLOSENESS
"HAND IN HAND "
* New Beginning *
PROMISE ..... FOREVER ....
MORNING BLISS ...
BREAKFAST
......CHOTI CHOTI KHUSHIYA .....
TOGETHER WE CAN ...
HAPPY US
....A day well spent ....
..PAST HAUNTS ..
"happy engagement "
..........some little worries ......
adorable moments
..announcement...
" just a little time "
MID NIGHT HUNGER
HAPPY MONSOON
TWIST AND TURNS
...U NEVER KNEW WHAT IS STORED FOR U..
CONFESSION
MY ANGEL
..Time is the Biggest Healer ..
important note

"ILL DO TRY TO THIS MARRIAGE "

1.3K 60 9
By 123aggarwal

raghav and kalpana are married now . they noth have done the rituals and now taking the blessings from their elders . raghav and kalpana first proceed towards raghav's dadi and she  gave hug to her grand daughter in law and then later the rest family members of raghav , just for sake as raghav knew thay are not at all interested . then they proceed towards kalpana family Raghav saw kalpana was reluctant to go but she just follow him both bend down to take blessings from kalpana's parents but they just blessed raghav's head and gave a fake smile . raghav was utterly disappointed with their this behaviour. 

mean while kalpana and raghav were asked to settle down for a while and have their dinner . to give privacy to  couple sammy  eyed to karan to leave them alone and sammy hold raavi's hand who was hell excited to sit with her bhabhi ..

"bhai ap mujhe yaha kyuu laaye hoo , mujhe bhabhi ke pass jaaana hai " raavi said in mock anger .

"no  u are not going , give them some alone time raavi " karan said making raavi understand " now tube-light dont disturb them " karan said making raavi irritated with this name and ruffle her hairs to irritate her more .

kalpana and raghav were settle down on the couch , all through the while kalpana's eyes were lower down staring her fingers , and raghav's were just roaming around and in between stealing glances on her . 

few of the close freinds and relatives came forward to congratulate raghav and kalpana and some pictures of the couple were taken . dinner was served and both of them un aware what to do . raghav finally sensed that he has to do the initiative .

" um kalpana ap dinner mein kya lenge  " raghav finally asked as this will going to be their first conversation. but kalpana was still very nervous and listening his voice she became more nervous ...

" kalpana are u al right  " raghav sensed her nervousness and her body is shivering when she didnt reply he finaaly very hesitatingly raise his hand and put on hers . both went to a new sensation . as thir hands touch each other .

" ohh god why she is so hot , is she not well why her hands shivering and she is not saying anything ... kya karu abb kalpana ke family member bhe koi nahe hai and dadi bhe kahe nahe dikh rahe ... ab kya hoga , mujhe hee kuch karna padega '" raghav was just thinking all this in his mind  and finally sighned 

he slowly raise his hand and touch her forehead and get the another jolt that she is suffering from fever . her body is burning and she is definately not well . without caring of anyone he called one of the servants .

" go and calll karan , tell him i am calling him " raghav instructed him . mean while kalpana was hell confused what to say what to not . this is the first time she is with him all alone . when raghav touch her forehead she closed her eyes as after a very long time someone cares for her but in heart she knew it will all go vanish .

she was still in her thoughts when she saw karan coming near them and " what happen bhai ,apne bulaya " karan inquired 

" karan i think kalpana is not feeling well , she has high fever will u give some medicine to her " raghav asked karan as he medical student and is on his internship period . he got worried and immediatly put a hand on his bhabhi's forehead " what happen bhabhi , apke tabyat theek nahe hai , ap pehle bata dete mujhe  " he was hell worried 

and slowly kalpana raised her moist eyes , she was not used to all these care and respect her lips were still shivering but she controlled herself and said" main theek hun bhaiya , bs thoda sa fever hainnn  ... theek ho jaega " she said very slowly not knowing what will her new family members think of her 

" u dont worry , main apko abhe medicine dta hun , ull feel better in 15 minutes okk" karan said and kalpana nodded her head " but before that ull eat something , bhai make sure bhabhi will not eat spicy ao excess oily that will effect her health , and i ll just be back " karan said and run away .

raghav and kalpana were again alone , raghav slowly start setting the plates and took the food and kalpana was just watching him , " kalpana ap kuch kha lijiye , tab tak karan medicine lee ayega " raghav said looking at her and kalpana nodded she slowly tookaway her nose ring as it was disturbing her and then she raised her eyes to see him . it was first time both kalpana and raghav have an eye to eye contact 

" ap nahe lenge dinner " kalpana said with pure innocence and admiration raghav was so lost in her that he himself dont know what she said at first and standing at the distance photographer took one of the bestest shot of evening  " hmmm . Kuch Kaha apne " raghav said feeling embarrassed in front of his newly wedded wife

" ap dinner nahe lenge " she again said and then lower down her eyes , raghav sensed her care and mannerism both " jee bas le raha hun " he served  himself and when he finally set his plate and was about to start he saw kalpana also came forward and hold her plate , she waited for him to start and then he saw she closed her eyes before starting the meal and finally started her dinner taking small morsel . all through out both were silent and having their diner , in the middle raghav's eyes become wet and started coughing because of ellergy of red spice . he was coughing continously when kalpana put water in the glass and bring near his mouth. he took the glass hold and was drinking it slowly while kalpana still holdingthe glass from bottom . she saw some mishre on their table and she offer  him " ye le lijiye isse khasee ruk jaege "kalpana said holding mishri in her hands , ragav  put mishri in his mouth and then fellt relaxed..
All this while raghav's dadi was standing there and see the concern and innocence in both of her grand children's eyes .. 
" bhabhiii .. ye lijijye  isi garm paani se lijiye ull feel better " karan hand over the medicine and kalpana smiled and said thankyuou.. all this was not bearable for kalpana's so called family . They were burning inside with jealosy and anger . The girl whol the used to treat as trash , she is now getting the treatment of princess ..  to insult kalpana her sister 'aayra ' came wifh an evil smirk .
" u dont wrry karan kalpana ko aadat hai he sab drame karne keee " she said with mock anger while kalpana lower fown her eyes as she knew if she would utter a single word then latershell be treated with their leather belts and heels ..while raghav was all quite and watching everything curosity in him was awakening ... to know why her family hates her alot ..
" ohh i think aariya . U should not judge people all are not same and no body wants to like uu a big drama .. so keep ur thoughts with ur self.. " karan replied in same evil tone making aariya  red with anger ..
" bhai bhabhi if u both are done then we shoulld leave now " karan said while raghav nodded in yes and gave a look to kalpana to ensure...
Karan leave the trio while aaya also felt not wanted and curse her more in her self talks and leave from their ..

After then raavi came to raghav running like a small baby and was annoyed of her karan bhaiaya she was conplaining about him and all this while raghav was just liatenjbg like a cari g father and kalpana was smiling in her heart seeing the bond he and his family members share .

Shayad raghav sir is a good man . Rama mam sahe kehte thee .. that he is good human being but fr inhond mjjhse shaadi kyu kare  i am not all fr him
. Vo aur main kahe se bhe compatible couple nahe lagtee ...  she thought and then left everything on god ..

As expected by her her mother and sister already left the wedding hall by excusing that they are not well and ger father was just standing fr his own reputation . They are all set to leave and for showing everyone his father camd and gave a formal hug and said goodbye ..
"It was first time that u have hug me like ur daughter papa but i know it meant nothing fr uu ... and i promise i
Aftet telling truth to raghav sir and family if they dont consider me which i know will gona happen, i will never ever gonna show my face to uu .. "her thoughts came to end after she was asked ti sit down in the car fram raavi ..
Very carefully she hold her lehenga and settle down and then raghav came from other side  and settle down . On the driver seat it was karan and to his left was raavi who all the way continously blabber ..

After whole 15 minutes their car was stopped in front of a very stylish pent house
" karan what are we doing here " raghav asked liitle bit confused ..
" bhai smar bhai told me to leace u and bhabhi here so i am just doing my work"
Raghav sighned he knew his best freind can plot all these ideas and stuff to his little munckins ..
He irritatingly came out if the car and then kalpana too came out .. both karan and ravvi said bye to them
" byeebhai ... byeee bhabii goodnight see u tomorww but please dont come early then i will miss those fun "
Raavi utterd in pure innocence
" chale " raghav asked herr and she nodded in yes as they enter their whole house were decorated in red white color combination .. candles were making the view more beautiful ..
Raghv switch on the lights and then kalpana see the whole house which is very mdern interiors ..

Raghav raise his hand so that kalpanacan hold his hand and can move easily upstairs ... she hesitatingly hold him and then look at him and both smiled looking each other.. raghav started climbing the stairs and behind kalpana climbing very carefully ..
When they reach their room they met with another surprised their room was fully decor with   flowers and candles . champagne was resting their  in the side corner .

"this must be samar's stupid idea . " raghav mumured  " umm chale room mein " he turned towards kalpana  . they both enter in the room raghav saw kalpana looking at the decoration and is enjoying the view " she sure have love for flowers "raghav thought . 

" ap chahe to change kar sakte hain ,  ye bag mein hum dono ke kapde hain " raghav said giving bag to raghav , kalpana hold the bag and took her night dress . she was little shocked to see a gown as she never wear one . 

she went towards  the mirror and slowly remove all the jewellery while raghav went downstairs to lock the house . later on she went to take shower and change her night dress . after whole half an hour she came out of shower feeling refreshed and light she saw by the time raghav has also changed his cloths and is now in his track pants . 

he was about to open the bottle when he saw kalpana coming out from washroom , she was looking more beautiful in her simple sober looks . he must say that she has very beautiful features and very attractive eyes . her smile is very genuine which really mend many hearts .. but still he felt that she carry some deep secrets . because her maturity shows that ,"no matter what i do give this marriage a fair chance " he thought 

" kuch kaha apne "kalpana asked raghav while he nodded in no 

"nahe , ap drink lenge ,"he offerd champagne while kalpana nodded in big no making raghav aware that she is not used to this stuff. and in heart he felt hapy and relaxed . 

" ok then ul take rest , ill be their in few minutes " raghav said indicating towards bed while kalpana was little confused that is she allowed to sleep on bed . 

" main bed pe so sakte hun "she asked in pure innocence and kindness while raghav was amazed he was not expecting such question from her .

"haan ......ap bed pe nahe soenge to aur kaha soenge "raghav chuckeled try to make the atmosphere little cool an finally the both proceeed towards their wedding bed ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.4K 57
The story of RAGHUVANSI'S HEIRS. The story of three brother who love each other the most. The elder son or first heir of raghuvanshi who was ruthless...
241K 15K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
4M 140K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
39.6K 2K 27
《𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲》 " Nithya?" Raghav called her as she got silent suddenly "Did you love anyone during your college da...