The Mating Season

By hezz45

Nicole and her family belong to no pack. But when her parents get too old to protect her, they must join the... More

The Mating Season
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
PLEASE READ

Chapter 5

6.1K 142 23
By hezz45

Nicky's P.O.V. 

I was knocked down, pain shooting through my jaw. Oh hell no.

I quickly got up to see Carly, with a satisfied look on her face. I threw myself at her, tackling her to the ground. I had taken self-defense classes and knew some pretty useful things. 

As I was on top of her, she tried to hit me again but I quickly dodged it. I grabbed her arm and twisted it, causing a yelp to escape from her mouth. I heard something crack and guessed I had broken it or something. She then started clawing at my face and I screamed as I knew she cut me.

"Your just mad because I am the one Liam chose to loose his virginity with. And he was even better last night," she said, tears still rolling down her eyes. 

I just stopped, and gasped at what she had said. That was all she needed before pushing me off of her. She got up as I was still on the floor and kicked me in my stomach, causing a sharp pain to enter my rib cage and also knocking the breath out of me. She prepared to do it again, but I knew her game. I grabbed her leg and pulled her down with me.

"How dare you talk about him like that, you stupid bitch!"

I was about to finish her when I felt someone yank me off of her. I tried to rip out of Liam's arms, but it was impossible. I was kicking and screaming in his arms, my nose bleeding, a huge gash on my cheek  and I knew my ribs were damaged. 

"Nicky, calm down," he soothed in my ear.

I looked over at Carly who was laying on the ground, a bone poking out of her arm, a bruise on her eye and a cut on her leg. I don't know where the cut came from that was located on her leg.

Anger still surging through me, I ribbed out of Liam's grasp. I just screamed out in pain, as I hit my ribs again. I am so dumb.

Liam ran over to try and help me up, but I just flinched as he tried to touch me. 

I heard sirens wail, as an ambulance pulled up outside and people running inside. They took me out to the ambulance and I saw Carly being driven to the hospital. 

I was in some serious shit.

**

"What the hell were you thinking?!" my dad screamed at me. I was at the hospital getting my injuries checked out.

"That stupid whore came at me first," I mumbled.

"Does that give you a right to fight back?!" he kept yelling.

"When she kicks you in the ribs with a steel toed boot, then yes it does," I say. 

"But honey, you did some pretty bad damage to that girl," my mom steps in.

"She kept talking about Liam, and it made me angry," I said sofly.

"What does this have to do with-" my mom's eyes get wide.

"Is he your mate?" My mom's face turns into a bright smile.

I nod quietly.

"Oh honey! I am so happy for you!" she squeals.

My dad doesn't give a very approving look though.

"What is it dad?"

"Well Liam doesn't have a very good reputation honey," he says quietly.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, he is a player and parties a lot," he continues. 

No. I don't believe it. Liam isn't like that.

After I got stitches, I was able to go home. I went upstairs and took a shower before crawling into my bed, feeling hurt. Literally.

Somehow Liam found his way back to my mind. Why was he like that? Why was my mate a man whore? I don't want to be with someone like him. I can't if he isn't going to be faithful to me. 

My door opens and I look up to see who it was. Speak of the devil.

"Get out," I growl.

"What?" he asks in disbelief.

"You heard me, now get the f*ck out of my room." 

Okay, maybe a little too harsh.

"What happened today, Nicky?" he asked, ignoring me cussing at him.

"The whole freaking fight was about you Liam! I know the things she said weren't true, but it still got to me," I said quietly. "She said that ya'll slept with each other recently, and it just made me go crazy."

It was quiet for a moment before he spoke.

"Nicky. We did sleep together recently," Liam says.

I just laid there, trying to let it sink in. What did he just say? I sat up in my bed, and just looked at him.

"What?" my voice coming out shaky.

"I got drunk..and she seduced me, Nicky!"

"Being drunk is not a f*cking excuse! You still knew that I was your mate! Get out of my room!" I yelled at him.

I got out of bed and started shoving him out of my room. I slammed the door shut, and locked it immediately. I slid down the door, and bundled into a big ball, sobs escaping my lips. 

I knew joining this pack was a mistake.

***************************************************************************************

I know it's short, but I will be uploading again hopefully tonight. And how about that fight over Liam? 

Thanks for reading! 

Vote, Comment, Fan!

Whitni <3

P.S. I know it's a terrible what Liam did, but it is for a reason that is coming up next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...