Chapter 6

Nicky's P.O.V

It had been a whole month since Liam told me about him and Carly. I was dying inside. I felt so...so betrayed.

I had been avoiding Liam easily. I ran to the girls bathroom when I smelt his scent at school, and everyday when I got home, I locked myself in my room. I had no desire to see his face nor be around him. I would take showers at night, when I knew he would be asleep.

Unfortunately for me, I had not been sleeping well. I had dark circles under my eyes, and every day I felt like my body was getting weaker and weaker.

Right now I was in my room watching some tv. I knew I was home alone, so I didn't have to worry about accidently running into Liam. Shit! I need to stop thinking about him. But how could I?

But then it hit me. It was Friday night, and there was a party going on at my friend Ked's house. He had invited me but I turned it down. But now I think I changed my mind.

I got out of bed and got and ran to the shower. When I got out, I chose to wear a short purple dress that hugged my body nicely. I put on my tall black heels and went over to my vanity to apply my make-up. I put on brown eye shadow and thick black eye liner. I brushed my teeth and was ready to go.

**

I pulled into Ked's house and could hear the music from out here. Oh hell yes. I hadn't been to a party in forever and was really looking forward to the fun.

I walked in and was greeted by everyone from school.

"Nicky!" my friend Jane yelled over the music.

"Hey! Where are the drinks?!"

She showed me to the bar, and I saw an unopened bottle of vodka. I didn't think twice before grabbing it, unscrewing the top off, and taking a long swig from it. I got on top of the table and began swinging my hips to the music. It wasn't a minute before I had a huge crowd of boys surrounding me.

**

Liams P.O.V.

I followed her scent to a guy named Ked's house. I knew they were friends, but it still made me angry. He was also having a party tonight, but I didn't think Nicky would go.

I walked into the house, the music blaring loudly giving me a headache.

I followed her scent upstairs and I stood outside a room that had her scent all over it. And also someone else's scent....a males scent, which was not okay.

"Stop it, Keddy," Nicky purred. I could hear her since wolves have extreme hearing.

I broke the door down and almost choked when I saw Ked on top of her, her dress ripped revealing her bra and part of her stomach.

"This room is taken, bro," Ked slurred. He was drunk.

"Yeah! I want some sexy time!" Nicky slurred as well.

I went over and yanked him off of her and he was clearly stunned.

"Stop it! I liked him touching me!" Nicky yelled, pouting.

Oh my gosh, I was about to break. My wolf wanted to kill Ked, but I knew he was drunk and wasn't in his right mind.

I grabbed Nicky and hauled her out of the house, her pouting at me. She didn't even stop pouting when I put her in my car to drive us home.

**

The pack house was empty. It was movie night and everyone went to the theaters, but I stayed behind.

I dragged her upstairs, her continuously whining was starting to get aggrivating.

I plopped her on her bed, and she started whining again. I went over to her dresser, trying to get her some pajamas when she spoke.