Romance and Mischief (Book 1)

By cristaadams

After the New York attack, Loki is captured by the Avengers and was supposed to return to Asgard with his bro... More

Chapter 1: "Odd"
Chapter 2: "You Again"
Chapter 3: "Moving in with a God"
Chapter 4: "Surprise, Surprise"
Chapter 5: "Spending Time"
Chapter 6: "Pain and Prejudice"
Chapter 7: "Lovestruck"
Chapter 8: "Forgiveness"
Chapter 10: "My ♥ Beats for You"
Chapter 11: "Knowing".
Chapter 12: "Almost"
Chapter 13: "First Love's Kiss"
Chapter 14: "Not Funny".
Chapter 15: "Keep Your Eyes Open"
Chapter 16: "Slipped Away"
Chapter 17: "Gone".
Chapter 18: "Stray Heart".
Chapter 19: [PG-13]
Chapter 20: [PG-13]
Chapter 21: "His Purpose".
Chapter 22: "Falling from grace"
Chapter 23: "Wedding Day".
Chapter 24: "Fearless"
Chapter 25: "Mischievous Happy Ending" ♥
AUTHOR'S NOTE - Teaser!
AUTHOR'S UPDATE

Chapter 9: "Closer".

5.5K 111 4
By cristaadams

Alice

     I was walking around the table, worrying. I don't know what happened to him, or what he did. It is my fault, and I should've told him sooner. I lost his trust, and he thinks I'm just like the others who doesn't care at all. But I do care, he needs to know that. But his stubborn heart wouldnt care.

I pace the floor, chewing my lower lip, until I hear a gentle knock on the door. It caches my attention. I slowly walk towards it and quickly open the door.

It was Loki. He's back, after what I did. He's back. Right here, right now. In front of me.

Before he could say a word, I quickly throw a punch at him.

He holds his jaw, "And why do you think I deserved that?" He asks, his eyes wide,

"You made me wait for 48 hours, Loki. I thought you were never coming back."

"I came back, didn't I?" He tells me with sarcasm, "I do remember completely that it wasnt my fault?"

I walk away from him and head to the living room, "You love to start drama, dont you?"

"I was scared to death that you thought I never cared about you."

He closes the door behind him and scoffs, "Someone had captured me, but I easily went away." He pauses, "Do I hear a worried woman across the room?" He bluffs, I have my back to him.

"Of course I was worried..." I pause, "I thought you would never believe me."

The second I turned, I gasp when he suddenly appears behind me. Our face were close to each other, I stare at him.

"I never said I believe you now," He replies, then I step back and walk to the other side.

"Thor was there." he adds.

I turn to him and ask, "Is he taking you away?"

"No, he will not. But he still wants me to follow his usual exasperating request."

I frown. I wanted to help him, but It's gonna take a long time, especially when Thor is still ordering him about who he wants to Loki to be.

Of course, he still wants to come back to Asgard.

"Listen, I get it now. I'm not planning to eploit you anymore." I chuckle nervously, "I need you to know that I'm sorry and that I felt guilt swallowing me when you left."

"How could a woman like you care so much?"

"I told you..." I gaze at his eyes, "I owe you for not killing me...and because I know you really need it."

"Why?" he's still dumbfounded,

I sigh, "Why quit now, right? I'm already here."

He gazes down at me then stares in my eyes.

"Let me take you out." I tell him,

"What? I cannot deal with such a thing right now." He says crossing his arms.

"Oh, come on! Just one day?" I ask him.

He looks right back at me, I start to grin at him, "Let me make it up to you,"

"You are a very unusual woman," he says, looking down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah and you're stuck with me." I chuckle, "Come on."

"Ah! Fine." He hisses, hiding his smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 7.1K 26
Loki's mischievous ambitions started to grow to strong for Odin's comfort. To tie Loki down and keep him from wreaking havoc, he arranged a marriage...
559 11 6
Thor finds Loki in the Sanctuary. There may be more secrets than either of them even dream of.
1.1K 21 42
Loki was kidnapped by the frost giants and must help them turn Pluto into their home planet. Meanwhile his sister Sylvie is trying to stop them and f...
28.9K 1.2K 29
Sigyn Minhadittr has grown up as a palace servant, personally assigned to Prince Loki. They're friends, confidantes, pranksters. But as the years pas...