Chapter 10: "My ♥ Beats for You"

Loki and I held a little picnic at the park, we sat on the broad field and I laid the blanket to sit on. At first, he was not comfortable with this 'fun'. But he did say that he missed these kind of things. He missed me asking him out--which is totally normal--gladly because he doesn't know a thing about what it actually means.

We drank and ate chips along the park,

"This is so good." Loki says drinking a can of a carbonated drink. I fix my dress while I sat down properly. "What can you do with your power and all?" I ask,

He looks at me,

"I can only travel from one place to another,"

"What, like, teleportation?" I ask, and he nods.

"I could also make living animals like serpents appear..."

He glances at me then nods again.

"Could you show me the teleportation?" I snap at him. It would be really cool to see that one.

He shrugs, "All right"

"Show me something awesome."

"This?" He says raising his finger towards the man. I started to see a clone of him, I couldn't believe my eyes. I scoffed then laughed. I punched his arm softly, still watching his clone walk around.

I looked at Loki with a smirk.

"Watch." He says, while his clone started walking around.

I stop him for a second, "Don't get us in trouble." I warned him.

"Alright now, just for fun."

The clone started to ask for the man's attention. He pointed nowhere, but to the place where we were sitting on. We both started to scratch our head, look away and pretend to do something. I fiddled with the seam of my dress.

The man looked straight and took him a moment to realize that Loki was sitting with me. The man scratched his head, looked behind him and realized that Loki's clone disappeared. Snakes were around his shoe. He repeatedly looked around, and started to scream.

"What did you do?!" I whisper at him,

"Snakes around his feet." He smirked. "What?! Why?"

"Nothing to worry about," He glanced at me. "Only he can see it."

Loki and I couldn't help but laugh. He was about to cackle, when I quickly put the palm of my hand to cover his mouth. We were looking all crazy. But even I could not help it, we both laughed together.

"You can shapeshift animals!" I exclaim,

He nods, proudly grinning.

I fell onto Loki's shoulder, still chuckling. We both stopped, and panted. I look at him with a smile.

He slowly looked back at me with a slight grin. I could not stop gazing at the features of his face.

He. Is. Purely. Beautiful.