Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

MakeThatChange96 द्वारा

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... अधिक

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

Allison Vs Morris

713 34 64
MakeThatChange96 द्वारा

*Allison's POV*

I wake up the next morning, stretching and realising just how sore I am. I look to my left and see Prince isn't beside me, he's sitting at his desk in front of the foot of the bed. Humming to himself, I smile to myself.

I must have been too loud with my shifting because he looks up, I quickly go back to my normal position as he looks behind him. I close my eyes, he does his 'huh' to himself and turns back around. I hear a shuffling, I hear him get up and feel a weight shift at the end of the bed. I look down and silently 'Aww' to myself at the sight before me.

He must have thought I was still was asleep and didn't want to wake me so he was going to sleep at the end of the bed, he's so sweet. I stare at him as he sleeps, he's so peaceful and just adorable. It doesn't last long though...

"Are you just gonna stare at me all day?" He asks me in his deep morning voice I love so much.

"If you stay there then yes." I smile.

He chuckles then starts crawling up on the bed, crawling on top of me over the blanket. He pushes my hair off my face, he pecks my lips softly.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" He smirks.

"Oh you mean after you pounded me into another dimension last night?" I ask.

Prince laughs, burying his face in my neck.

"Yes." He says.

"Sore if you must know." I chuckle.

He pulls back the blanket, exposing my bare bruised skin to the cold air. He rubs my inner thighs with such tender and care, I sigh at his touch.

"But you enjoyed yourself?" He whispers in my ear.

His fingers inching higher and higher, he bites down on my ear lobe and tugs on it as he pulls away. I moan out as a response, my fingers running through his hair.

"Mmm are you still mad how I treated you last night?" I moan.

He chuckles against my ear.

"That wasn't very nice you know." He says.

"Aww you poor thing. Get over it." I tease, trying to push him off me but he wasn't going any where.

He spreads my legs wide, my breathing hitches in my throats in anticipation for what payback he has planned until we hear the doorbell. Prince freezes, I smirk.

"Saved by the bell, midget." I scoff.

He glares at me.

"This isn't over, get dressed." He pecks my lips before getting up and exiting the room.

I roll my eyes and sigh, doesn't he know how much effort that is? This guest better be worth the effort of moving from this bed on a bloody Saturday.

*Prince's POV*

I practically gallop downstairs to the lobby to see who's here, I freeze when I see who enters. Good god, why?

"Oh, I'm sorry did you need directions? I think the circus is that way." I point to my right.

Morris laughs, holding his stomach.

"Oh Jerome, the little man thinks he's funny." Morris fake laughs.

"Yeah man." Jerome scoffs.

I glare at Jerome, how dare he bring Morris here. Morris and I haven't exactly gotten back on track yet.

"What do you guys want?" I ask, crossing my arms across my chest.

"I'm sorry. By the way you were flying out here I assumed we were interrupting something?" Morris asks.

"Yeah you were, so get to the point." I demand.

Just as Morris goes to say something, Allison walks down the staircase. Morris smiles, Allison walks up beside me and smiles at me. I smile back at her, bringing my attention back to Morris.

"And who is this beauty?" Morris asks.

"This is Allison Richards, Allison, this is Morris Day." I introduce the two.

"The pleasure is mine." Morris says as he grabs her hand and places a kiss on the back of it.

I give him a look to say 'that's enough'. But I think Allison gives him the idea for me...

"It's not for me though." She mumbles.

She smiles awkwardly but still trying to be polite, I'm trying really hard to not laugh at her rejection to him.

We all go into the living room and sit down, I sit down and as Allison goes to sit next to me Jerome sits down beside me. Allison glares at him as she sits opposite me, shooting daggers at him with her eyes. He better find somewhere to hide later, Morris causally and happily slides down next to her.

"So, what's up?" I ask.

"We need to talk about the movie." Morris pipes up.

I raise an eyebrow.

"What about it?" I ask.

Morris sits back, putting his arm across the couch around Allison. My jaw clenches as well as my fists.

"There has been a little bit of a mix up in the contract." Morris explains.

I tilt my head to the side.

"What?" I question.

"Yeah, when we signed it...it said that I get the cut you told them you wanted to give me but Warner Bros. has decided to alter that at the last minute and said that it was your doing." Morris says.

I furrow my brows, bullshit.

"I think you're being fed shit by the studio man because I haven't touched the contract since we both signed it before we started filming." I scoff.

Jerome sighs, patting my shoulder. I look at him with an unamused look.

"It's okay boo, there's no need to get a little temper." He says.

"Temper? I'm just stating facts man." I smirk.

Jerome chuckles, he passes me a lollipop.

"Good boy. Here, this is for being a good boy today." Jerome says in a different voice.

Morris rolls his eyes, clapping his hands to get our attention.

"Hey. Dumb and Dumber! We're not done here! We haven't settled this yet." Morris yells.

"Man you need to chill, this isn't Prince's fault. Warner Bros. raised the issue, you need to take this up with them. I'm sure if Prince altered the contract he would have come to you about it and told you why he did what he did. Stop being a whiny bitch about it." Allison chimes in.

Jerome and I look at her with wide eyes and raised eyebrows, trying not to laugh. Jerome may be with Morris now but he'll still laugh at the monkey looking doofus.

"I beg your pardon?" Morris asks Allison.

"You heard me, did I stutter?" She asks.

Morris looks at her then at me.

"Your woman has an attitude." He complains.

"She ain't wrong though. If I did alter the contract I would have come to you telling you why I did it. Take it up with Warner Bros. it could be a simple misunderstanding for all you know, you're probably whining over nothing." I shrug.

Morris sighs and nods, looking back at Allison.

"You're just a little ball of fire aren't you?" He asks with a smirk.

She just smiles and shrugs her shoulders, I chuckle. That's my girl.

"Tell me, how did a guy like him get a girl like you?" He asks.

Allison looks at me and smirks before looking back at Morris.

"Oh honey, you'll never be on his level so what's the point?" She asks.

I sit there and chuckle, even Jerome joins in and laughs. To which Morris gives him a glare.

Morris turns his attention back to Allison, I don't know why he bothers to be honest. He's not gonna win, but it's incredibly entertaining for me...and Jerome who's dying on the inside because he can't laugh out loud.

"I'll never be on his level huh?" Morris asks.

"Nope." She says.

"Well I'll have you know I always have girls left right and centre." He brags.

Allison scoffs.

"So? You're point?" Allison asks.

"That makes me a man, a real man, hell an expert." He says.

"Sweetheart that doesn't make you an expert, that makes you an escort." She furrows her brows in disgust.

I laugh, Morris glares at me and I stop.

"I've heard all about you Morris Day, you and your ways. You're nothing special, you think you are but you're not. You wouldn't be where you are today if it weren't for Prince and you're so ungrateful, Jerome hasn't done wrong by him but you? You just bask in the fame and let it get to your head, you can't keep a woman because you can't keep track of how many you have and they all know about each other because of that. So in conclusion...you're a sleaze." She looks up at him and smiles.

The way Morris looks at Allison is making my stomach hurt because I'm trying to not laugh.

"She got you." Jerome finally speaks.

Morris looks at him.

"No she didn't." He says.

"Oh yes she did." I say, with a smirk.

Allison sits back and flips through a magazine, like she didn't just tear someone a new hole. I should bring Morris by more often.

Morris huffs.

"Yeah well let me tell you something Miss Richards, your little boyfriend over there...will only be sticking around for a short while. He'll be with you for a few months then give you the flick like you're some cockroach, then move onto the neck chick he finds while probably on tour but he won't tell you about her until he gets back. Then you'll be left wondering...where did it all go wrong? Was it me? Or is he just an asshole?" Morris explains.

I glare at Morris, if he wants to be thrown out of the house literally he's going the right way about it.

Allison looks up from her magazine to look up at him.

"Yawn. Heard it all before, had that discussion with him four years ago actually, oh and lookie here! We're still here. If you're trying to imply I'm dumb or he's a sleaze please find something better to dig." She sighs, continuing to flip through the magazine without a care.

I smirk.

"Morris just leave it be. If it makes you feel any better I'll call Warner Bros. later on today and ask them what's the go with the contract. Now is there anything else or would you like my girlfriend to kick your ass some more?" I ask.

Morris stands to his feet, Jerome gets up too.

"Fine. Just get it sorted, this same thing happened with Purple Rain. I'm tired of this." He huffs in frustration.

I walk him and Jerome to the door, Jerome and I fist bump. Jerome looks over at Allison.

"Always a pleasure, Alli." He blows a kiss.

"It's bee nice Rome." Allison looks up and smiles at him.

Morris nods at me then looks at Allison.

"Allison." He says.

"Escort." She says as she looks away.

I smirk as they both leave.

I close the door and go sit next to Allison, she puts down her magazine. She groans and wraps her arms around my waist and rests her head on my chest, I chuckle as I wrap my arms around her. I lay my head on top of hers.

"Next time I'm staying in bed." She says.

I chuckle, kissing the top of her head softly.

"But that would have been unfair." I say.

"How so?" She asks.

"You would have been able to hide away while I had to deal with that." I explain.

"You? You just sat there while I had to try and be nice!" She exclaims.

Nice?

"You call that being nice? Man I would hate to see you be truly mean." I scoff.

She laughs.

"Well if I got to stay in bed you would have dealt with him quicker and got to be with me...back in bed." She says, lifting her head to look at me.

"Oh?" I ask.

She runs her hands up my chest, before they go lower. Down my stomach, her hand palming me through my pants. I groan, my hips moving with her hand.

"Yes, Oh." She smirks.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

66.1K 455 97
mostly Grayson💛 i take requests!✨🤍 there's a book 2!🌺
97.6K 1.7K 51
18+ mature themes "Everybody has a past, but will it come back to haunt you?"
𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 mformiyaaaaa द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

223K 9.5K 41
"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
33.2K 1.5K 33
Katherine McFarlane, a young designer who is committed to her work. Her life was simple and just the way she wanted it until her best friends Birthda...