Anna And Her Boys (Sequel)

By Claire_201

Annabelle Davis is now different from when she left her boys, she's two years older, mature and does everythi... More

Anna And Her Boys (Sequel)
Chapter One: James
Chapter Two: Daddy Depp
Chapter Three: Presents And Surprises
Chapter Four: No Regrets
Chapter Five: Revanche
Chapter Six: Pretty Boy Blues
Chapter Seven: Ice Cream Flavours
Chapter Eight: Blue Lagoon.
Chapter Ten: Blue Eyes
Chapter Eleven : Lover Boy
Chapter Twelve: Please Don't Go
Chapter Thirteen: Truth or Dare?
Chapter Fourteen: I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
Chapter Fifteen: Love Bird's
Chapter Sixteen: Dyed Red Hair
Chapter Seventeen: Willful Ignorance
Chapter Eighteen: How to be a Bad Person, by Annabelle Davis
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty / Part One

Chapter Nine: Returning To Us?

75.9K 2K 1.9K
By Claire_201

Word Count: 5,079 (High fives thy)

*~* A N N A ' S *~*  P O V *~*

"Get in the car."

"You get in the car." I snapped back at Liam who pinched the bridge of his nose.

He breathes in deeply as he squeezed his eyes shut in annoyance, "Anna, get in the car."

"You get in the car." I glared at him.

"For the love of everything-"

"Get in the car, your dad's on speed dial." Louis waved his phone and my face and I scowled at him before I slipped into the back of the car with my hands crossed over my chest and a dark scowl etched into my features.

The doors shut behind me and I get squished in between Mr. Tomlinson and Mr. Malik. It was silent the entire time Mr. Styles drove out of the forest and into town before he stopped at a mall parking lot.

"Out of the car-"

"You get out of the car."

Liam smacked his forehead, "Louis-"

"On it." Louis pulled his phone out of his pocket and tapped his screen a few times before he put it to his ear. I stared at him, trying to hide my fear as he dialed my father's number, "Hi, Mr. Depp? Yeah, it's Louis Tomlinson-" I smacked Louis over the head and glared at him.

"I'm getting out of the damn car." I spat and climbed over Harry and onto the ground. 

 Stuffing my hands into my black wool cardigan as I glared at my black converse and shuffled them around while the boys piled out of their eight seater car and locked it up before they walked towards the large building.

 "Come on Anna." Zayn grabs onto my arms and tugs me behind him.

"Come on Anna." I mimicked in annoyance while he drags me after him and the boys, through the automatic doors and pulled me into a group huddle.

"Okay, all phones are on vibrate. Cash only, travel in pairs and wear these." Liam pulled beanies out of a bag and fake glasses - and even fake mustaches... wow... they're that immature to not realize that it's not an actual disguise yet?

"Anna." I stared Liam down as he rolled his eyes, walked in front of me and tugged a black beanie onto my head before he pushed my glasses onto my face.

"Can I at least take my contact lenses out first?" I folded my arms and he shrugged.

"Go to the bathroom and do that."

"Fine." I turned and started to walk away.

"Pairs!"

Grumbling I grabbed the nearest person and dragged him behind me to the toilets before I slipped inside and locked the door. Walking to the mirror I pulled my contact lenses case out of my pocket and took them out - yeah, I'm just a bit blurry... okay, a lot blurry, ever since I started my career I've been staring at phone screens, computer screens and other sort of electronic things and it's just ruined my eye sight.

I don't wear my glasses because I find them annoying at times, and as soon as I wake up I either put my contact lenses in or just squint and hope that stupid wall doesn't get into my way.

Who knew that quarrel I had with objects was due to the fact my eye sights rubbish?

Unlocking the toilet door as I slipped my contact lens box into my pocket I came to see a blurry image of a boy leaning against a wall, plucking my glasses out of my pocket again and pushed them onto my face, "Oh, Louis." I stared at him in annoyance as he smiled at me.

"Yes, it's I, Louis the ass who keep threatening to call Papa." He chuckles before he grabs onto my arm, "Come on, I want to check out the new games that's being released." Not entirely trying to pull against his dragging (I kinda wanted to see the new games too), I find myself in the middle of a game store.

Looking around the place I notice Louis pressing his face against a glass case that has new games in them. Walking over to him I stared at the games in boredom before I noticed the one I've been waiting for.

"No way." I turned, staring at the game in shock, "I didn't get the alert text!" I stared at the game in horror as I tried to read the back through the glass.

"I got mine." Louis cackles and I turned, glaring at him.

"Well everyone can't be as perfect as you, Louis."

"I know, right?" He joked and I rolled my eyes before I turned and started to walk out of the store, until Louis jumped onto my back. Yelping I stumbled before I grabbed onto his arms, "Hey! You're still strong!" Louis says happily as my legs shook under me, I'm going to fall, I'm going to fall and have a Tomlinson butt squish me to death.

My legs buckled underneath me and Louis lands on top of me, causing me to gasp for air as well as squirm and try to crawl my way to freedom.

"Let me go!" I yelled as Louis lay on top of me limply - why the hell is none of the shoppers or workers not helping me?!

"Louis... dude, you better not be knocked out or I'm going to put lady's underwear on you." I slowly span myself around so Louis was laying over my front and I glared at his grinning face, "Get off."

"The old Anna would have already gotten me off-"

"Yeah, well the old Anna was a stupid carefree bitch, wasn't she?" I scowled at him.

"Where'd you hear that?"

"There are numerous interviews that say-"

"We never had any interviews about you... you do realize the media are vultures, they make things up to sell their souls, right?"

"Why don't I believe you?"

"Because we broke your trust," Louis jumps up and pulls me up with him, "Come on, I'm going to rebuild your trust in me." He smiles before he drags me away, groaning in annoyance.

"And how are you going to do that, Mister Tomlinson?"

"We're going to play Narnia."

"We'll get in trouble-!"

"Then run quickly." Louis grins at me before he pulls me into a clothing store and that's where the day began.

*~* T I M E *~* S K I P *~*

"Welcome to Narnia!" Louis yells, scaring a woman and her daughter. The daughter jumps out of her skin while the mother whacked him over the head with her hand bag.

"You stupid teenage boy! Get out of here and stop bringing shame to your mother!" She grabs onto her daughter and dragged her away.

"Well, she's getting a life time therapy sessions." I turned my gaze to Louis who was rubbing his head.

"Shut up." He mopes in the corner of the store.

Then a trickle of a brilliant idea comes to my mind, quickly slide into a clothing rack and waited. After awhile of me not approaching him he looked around and instant panic flooded his features, "Anna?" He stands up and looks around the clothing store, "Anna?!"

 He hurries past me and I took that as my queue, "FOR NARNIA!" I shout, jumping out of the clothing rack and onto Louis' back I pulled his beanie down so it covered his eyes and then clung to his back while he stumbled around the shop in confusion.

"Anna!" I dropped off of Louis' back and yanked him back by his shirt, he rips the beanie from his head and goes to yell at me until he notices the security guard in front of us.

"You two, come with me."

He grabbed onto Louis' and I's shoulders and started to shove us out of the store. We walk with our heads bowed as the security guy moved us into some secret hide out that has screens showing most of the mall, "Sit."

Louis and I dropped down onto a sofa and he pulled a chair over to us and plopped down in front of us, "So, you think it's fun scaring innocent mall goers?"

"It was him." I pointed my finger at Louis who gaped at me.

"I - you fucking ratted me out!" He punched my leg and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm not going down for you-"

"What happened to the partnership?!"

"Kids! I need you to calm down, and sign this and you get walk out of here." He hands us two pictures, one of me and one of Louis... that's creepy. 

"Sure, who to?"

"I'm Frank."

"Ah," I smiled, shrugging off the weird fact he had pictures of Louis and I in his pocket, I bent down, picking up a pen from his desk and bent over and started to scribble on the front of it, 

'To Frank, thanks for not arresting me for my idiot friends actions.

~ Annabelle Davis xox'

I handed the picture to Frank and he gave me a big grin and Louis handed his picture back. He looked like a kid caught by his mother with his hand in the cookie jar, and it was hilarious.

My phone vibrates and I pull my phone out pocket and I looked up at Frank, "Can I take this?"

"Yeah - go for it, you can go if you like."

"Sweet, thanks man." I smiled and answered the call, "Yo, who's this?"

"Baby girl you know who this is."

"Hi baby, how you doin'?" I joked.

"I'm pretty good, hey listen - we're having a party, do you have a ride to get there or will I have to pick you up?"

"Hang on," I glanced at Louis, "Can you drive me somewhere?"

"Sure, where at...?"

"Where at, Boo?"

"Neptune's."

"Ah, the Sea King's place, of course." I chuckled, "See you soon Boo." He hung up and I turned to Frank, "It's nice meeting you, but Louis and I have to jet. Bye, thanks for not arresting me." I hugged the stunned security guard before I grabbed Louis' hand and ripped his arm of his socket this time.

"Where are we going?"

"Do you have the keys to the car?"

"Yeah-"

"Then I'll guide you." I bounced out of the mall and to the car where he got int he drivers seat before he started listening to my directions.

But something was scratch at the back of my mind, I feel like I'm forgetting something... I wonder what it is.

*~* T I M E *~* S K I P *~*

"Louis, c'mon!" I yelled, jumping out of the car while I jumped over the hood, ripped the driver's door open and pulled his butt out of the car, "Lock it, they go for joy rides when it's nine." I let him go and bounced over to the side of the house and grabbed onto the metal arch.

"Anna?!"

"Go to the front door, knock three times and tell them you're with me, I'll see you soon."

"Anna-"

"Or come with, I don't care." I shrugged as I giddily climbed up the arch to the very top before I moved onto the top of the arch and reached over to the window that was open for me. Grabbing onto the ledge I hauled myself through the window and onto the bed underneath it.

Grinning like a fool as I bounced up and down I scrambled over to the bedroom door and opened it slowly, "Ow!" I whipped around to catch a glimpse of Louis loosing his footing. My eyes widened as I sprinted towards him as it happened in slow motion, he was going to fall out of the window and break his neck.

My hands found his shirt and I quickly yanked him back into the safety of my Baby's house, he collides with me and lands on my back while I laid on the bed, face first.

"...Idjit, should have taken the front door." I pushed him so he rolled off of me and I got up and hurried to the door.

I grab the monster mask and pull it over my head before I hurry out of the door, down the hallway and to the stairs. Peeking down them I hurry down the stairs and saw my target, "PACHOW MOTHER FUDGE NUGGET!" I yelled as I jumped onto his back.

"ANNA! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" He yells as he staggers while I locked my arms and legs around him, "Took you long enough to find our holiday house." He grumbles as I gave him a nuggie.

"I love you, you chicken nugget." I happily squeezed the life out of him as everyone continued talking to one another.

"You need to stop calling me a nugget." Dan grumbles.

"You need to stop getting tans that make you look like you rolled in Dorito flavoring." Dan chuckles before he backs up against the couch and sit down - on me.

"Fat butt head, get off of me!"

"No!"

"Say cheese Mask girl and fat butt!" I hear Phil yell as I try to spin the mask around or take it off while Dan wriggled his butt on me.

"CHEESE - holy crap Anna you need some freaking food in you because you're only skin and bones." I hear Dan mutter before the mask was removed from my head.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I looked over to see Louis standing at the bottom of the stairs looking like a deer in head lights.

"He was my ride." I wheezed and Dan hops off of me, "Don't cut his head off because I need to get home." I sit up as I watch Dan squeeze the monster mask in anger.

"You, me. Talk. Another room. Now." Dan stomped over to Louis, grabbed his shirt and dragged him out of the living room.

"Ha... who wants to play some games?"

"I'm so kicking your ass at mario kart." Phil thumped his chest, "Phil no longer gets beaten by Anna!"

"Please, I'm going to win." Alex scoffs.

"Have you met this woman? She'll beat all of us for sure." Charlie chuckles and plops down on a couch next to me, "So how's the 'not seeing us' thing going?"

"Pretty good so far, I haven't seen you guys in two months, that management knows of." I pout up at Charlie who smiles and pulls me into a side hug.

"I know, right? It's been so long, and Skype can't be the only contact with have." Charlie gives me a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder be I get a Wii remote handed to me.

Grinning I stretched and got ready to beat these British boys' butts, again.

*~* T I M E *~* S K I P *~*

"Who's winning?" Dan asks as he walk in to the living room.

"Anna, who do you think?" Alex moped in the corner as I chuckled and threw his remote to Dan.

"Your turn."

"I'm never going to get my manly pride back again, am I?"

"Nope, it's mine forever and ever." I mused and that's when I noticed Louis hover at the arch way, "You coming in or have you decided to be a stranger?" I called out to him, he looked surprised at my words - or the fact I was talking to him with no hate in my voice. 

He walks into the room, the four boys eyeing him like a hawk, "Here, you take my remote and I'll go make us some food-"

"Pizza!" Dan and I yelled and Charlie rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, the usual?"

"Is there any other?" Dan quizzes Charlie and we grin at each other before I turned back to the game, "Ready to get your ass handed to you, Tomlinson?"

Louis silently moves to sit next to me, he doesn't utter a word - and then world war three began.

Screams of anger, spasms of failure and tears of lost pride fell as I turned, putting my feet on Dan's lap while I leaned against Louis, "And that's how you put all the boys in place." I smugly looked at Dan who silently mimicked me.

 "PIZZA'S READY!" The room was emptied and I turned to see Louis frowning a the screen.

"Aww, is wittle Louis sad he got beaten?" I pouted at him, poking his cheek.

"I can't believe you sent me the bull shell to my three times." He huffed and I cackled.

"That's why you don't play with a girl you've pissed off, c'mon Louis, darling, we have to rub my win in the others faces." I grabbed onto his arm and tried to drag him from the couch, but it wasn't working because he's part Transformer apparently.

"Anna, can I ask you something?"

"You just did. Come on, they're going to eat our food!" I tugged on his arm again, only to lose my grip and fly backwards, landing on my butt. 

"Anna, I really need to ask you something."

"What's up?'

"Why didn't you kick us out of the house already?"

"I've tried to-"

"No, you could have called these guys. Or the cops - or anyone else to get us out! But you didn't, why?"

"I don't know...?" I frowned - holy shit I didn't even think about calling the poe poe. That would have helped me so much to get them out of the house!

"Don't think I haven't noticed you not eating either." I jumped out of my skin at the fact a Louis popped up in front of me like a ninja.

"What do you mean?"

"I know for a fact you haven't been eating properly - you're basically skin and bones! Tell me, are you starving yourself?"

"No-"

"Don't you dare lie to me Anna." Louis looked at me, face becoming red as I gave him a look.

"It's just a diet I have to-"

"Anna, this isn't a diet! You barely eat anything!"

"LOUIS." I snapped my fingers in front of his face, stopping him from having a huge rant, "You need to shut your mouth because right at this moment, you're not in the position to test the waters my friend. Don't think because my baby's are here that I won't fight back. And do you really want to ruin this 'perfect' outing Liam - oh shit we forgot the boys." I stared at Louis in horror.

His face pales and we got up and ran to the front door and almost kicked it down if it wasn't for the fact it flew open in our faces. Louis and I flew backwards and onto our bums as we held our noses in pain, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Anna!" Heather screams and drops her things and tackles me.

"It's fine Heather-"

"HEATHER!" Phil cries and runs over to Heather, only to tackle her off of me. 

"I brought food." Beth waves some bags around Louis pulls me up.

"Am I bleeding?" He shows me his nose and I shake my head.

"Am I?" I should him my nose and his eyes widened.

"Uh, n-no?" He stutters and I gave him a look, "Only a little... Dan, bathroom?" Dan points up the stairs and Louis grabs my wrist and drags me up the stairs before opening almost every door until he found the bathroom.

Dragging me into that he sat me down on the counter beside the sink before he puts a towel on my nose and squeezes gently. He eyed him curiously as he fretted over the fact I had a little blood coming out of my nose.

After some time of silence I reached up and loosened his hand and removed the towel, turning my head I poked my nose and found that it had finished it's little 'I SHALL BLEED THE RIVER NILE FOR I WILL CONQUER THE WORLD' stunt... did that even make sense?

"Are you okay?"

I turned and grinned, "Of course, it's just a little blood." I shrugged before I poked his forehead, "What are we going to do about the boys?"

"We should go home so-" The bathroom doors burst open (I don't remember it being closed) and Charlie stared at us with wide eyes.

"They're not having sex! Alex, you owe me fifty!"

"You idjits." I laughed, jumping off of the counter before I dragged Louis and Charlie to the kitchen archway - what's with this house and it's archways? Dan was eating pizza before Phil jumped up and screamed that he was going to the pool, "Whoa, hang on - there's a pool?"

"Yeah, outside." I blinked at Dan who's eyes widened, "No, please... it was a year ago-"

"Come on big boy, it's your time to shine and give me my winnings." I grabbed onto him and dragged him up the stairs and pointed to a random room, "Go get changed." Grumbled about revenge he left and I skipped down the stairs and surprised Louis by jumping on his back.

He stayed standing - much to my disliking - and then he jumped up and down on the spot, "We'll race you." He says to Phil who grinned at him. Heather jumped on his back and it went all down hill from them - me hating Louis thing that is.

*~* T I M E *~* S K I P *~*

"Let 'em know that we're still rock n roll. I don't care about my make up, I like it better with my jeans all ripped up."

I screamed as while Dan stood in his rubber ducky swim trunks while he glared at me with his bright red face, oh the wonders of making a bet and having a Twitter account, and the help of my lovely followers.

Why I was screaming, it was because he held Charlie and Louis against their will, threatening to push them into the pull if I didn't delete the tweet, "I can't you idiot! People already have seen it!"

"They're going in-"

"No! Think of the phones - actually, put it in." I nervously watched, Charlie had black mail on his phone - so the soon as Dan pushes him into the pool it will destroy the evidence of me drooling in my sleep.

"HEEEEEYYY." We all looked up to see a drunk Alex as he hung out of the window like an idiot.

"Oh crap - Dan-"

"On it." Dan ran inside as we watched Alex wave at us, and he kept leaning forwards as he smiled down at us. Dan appeared behind Alex and suddenly the two fell through the window and landed in the pool... how did they even manage that?!

Hurrying to the edge of the pool I stared down at Dan and Alex, who were yelling at each other.

Shrugging I turned, only to come face to face with Louis, "Don't." I instantly blurt out as he smirks at me.

"Where's your phone?"

"On the table, but I-" Louis tackles me and we hit the water of the pool. Holding my breath I continuously whacked Louis' shoulder while I thought a lot of bad words at him.

He pulls me to the surface and I quickly pushed him back under again. I continued trying to drown the boy as he laughed at my weak attempts of man slaughter and suddenly a pink pool noodle was in my hands and I was beating him with is, "Didn't your mother tell you not to drown the girl's with pool noodles?!" I yelled as he whacked him again and again with it.

Louis continued to laugh as I screamed about the pool noodle at him angrily, "Anna! Your phone's ringing!" I paused for a moment, which gave Louis enough time to grabbed me and throw my over his shoulder.

"I am King Louis, and no one will disrupt me from torturing my prisoners-"

"Eat it King Butt Head!" Heather yells and threw green jelly at him - which I felt go all over me and slid down my back, making me shiver as Louis tried to move out of her firing range.

"It won't work, she plays baseball world wide." I chuckled and Louis grunts before he dumps me face first into the water. Sighing I pull myself out of the pool and stared at the phone Charlie was holding up for me to read, "Oh shit - LOUIS! WE NEED TO GO NOW!"

"Why?!" Turning around I see Louis, on Heather's back as she froze with the bowl of jelly she was trying to drown Louis in about to leave her hands over the back of his head.

"You're friends are threatening to call the cops!"

His eyes widened and he was by my side instantly, "Come on then-" My phone rings, cutting him off.

Looking down at the screen my face pales, "I-I need to take this." I  hurried back into the house and answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Miss Davis, I thought we had an agreement on who you hang out with."

I stiffened, how did they - oh shit, they have Twitter.

"I-"

"We expect you to take down the picture and now unfollow all of the people on our list and cut all contact with Dan Howell. Once again. If you do not do this, we will have to take this issue to your father."

This got me angry, "And my father will tell you to shove the issue up your-"

"Do not finish that sentence, and choose your words carefully from now on. Who will your father listen to? Powerful men who are worried about boys who parade around in their swimming trunks in front of his daughter or the one taking pictures of him and putting them up on Twitter, claiming that it was her idea to get him to wear such an revealing outfit in front of her?"

I grabbed onto the kitchen table as I shook in anger, "Don't you dare. Don't you dare try to ruin-"

"We will talk more later Miss Davis, because right now you need to unfollow of the list and delete that Tweet. We're doing this for your own good, we don't want the fame get to your head and we don't want any scandals getting out. You do remember how vicious the rumours and scandals get, don't you Miss Davis."

I continued to shake, not entirely convinced that it was just anger burning inside of me anymore.

"Good bye Miss Davis, we will be talking at a later time." The line went dead.

Shaking I put my phone on the kitchen table before my left fist hit the table top, making a loud cracking noise reach my ears as I glared at the table surface, trying to calm my chopping breaths down.

"Anna?"

Ignoring the voice I glared at the table as my shaking slowly lessened, "Anna." Louis slowly pulled my hand up from the table and closed his around it, I didn't want to look at him. I didn't want to see his expression - I just want to crawl back to my room again and lay in bed for days.

"Anna, look at me." My eyes snapped to his and he gave me an annoyingly pity filled look, pulling his hand from on top of mine he rubbed my cheeks dry - giving me the realization that I had been crying without realizing.

"Don't, okay? Don't touch me." I tried to pull my hand out of his, but that didn't work out so well because apparently that cracking noise was something bad.

"Fuck." I muttered and examined my hand close to my face.

"Anna-"

"Either take me home or take me to the clinic in town." Louis yelled that we were leaving and he put me in the passenger seat, fretting over my injured self before he started driving, depending on his iPhone's directions.

"Who was on the phone?"

"My management." I mumbled, making sure not to bump my hand.

"What'd they say to get you so worked up?"

"They just pointed me in the right direction, that's all." 

"You don't sound like you like that direction-"

"I don't have to like it, I just have to do it."

"...Anna, you do realize you don't have to do everything they say, right? This is your life, you shouldn't let others make your decisions for you-"

"I know Louis," I bit back some other words that wasn't very nice and breathed out of my nose to calm myself down, "I'll be back." I got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

*~* T I M E *~* S K I P *~*

We sneaked into the house nervously, careful not to wake the other's up, "Anna, I think we need to talk about-"

Yawning I waved him off, "Tomorrow, okay?"

He sighs, "Okay..."

Without saying anything else I walked into my room, showered and changed - careful to not wet the plaster around my hand and took some pain medication before I slipped into bed, and I was out like a light.

*~* T I M E *~* S K I P *~*

Waking up I groan and rub my face with my good hand, "What's the time?" I mumbled, trying to decide whether or not to even get out of bed. 

Tapping my phone my eyes widen as I sit up in shock, I've slept for two days?! 

Ripping the blankets off of me I stumbled out of my room and down the stairs, only stopping when I noticed something very strange... and I don't remember getting it.

"...Boys.... Why the fuck is a horse in the living room?!" I yelled as the horse looked at me and did a horse noise before it walked away.

"I - What the fuck."

My hands slap against my forehead as I stared at the lounge room in shock - an inflated jumping castle was blown up in the middle, as well as just.... there was silly string everywhere as well as a - "NEIIIGGGHHH!"

"FUCK!" I screamed as the horse stared at me dead on and bro fisted the floor three times... did the horse... is it challenging me?

"Neigh." The horse grunts and starts to approach me with it's nostrils flaring.

"Oh shit." I'm going to die by a horse attack.

A/N: Hi all! I'm  trying to slowly return back to Anna's roots and thing's, but I'm not sure how I will do so and if you'd even like how it'll happen.

But, I've decided I wanted to let you guys have some kind of control over the story (just giving idea's and things). As you can tell, I already took an request from someone to have an Louis / Anna moment, and it kinda turned into a hole chapter :P

So, if you want something to happen, Anna and the boys to meet someone, an event or conversation with someone to happen - leave a comment below and I can see what I can do.

This is you Captain speaking, and this is your Captain finishing her authors note,

Ahoy Ahoy

~ Caitlin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
90.3K 3.2K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
124K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...