Anna And Her Boys (Sequel)

A/N: Sequel to Kidnapped, By One Direction. Story is on my profile, check it out if you haven't already, and enjoy amigo's :) ~ Caitlin

DEDICATED to the Broken, the Scarred, the one's that need to smile and just escape the world that we live in. Don't worry, we can get through this together. Stay Strong, stay alive and give the middle finger to the sky when you're feeling down.

"Everyone, please put your hands together for a warm welcome for our very own star, Annabelle Davis" David Koch, also known as Kochie says into his microphone before he waved his hand at the fairly large crowd for an actress and pointed at the wall.

Quickly the two walls parted, lights dimmed down and there stood a stunning young lady by the name of Annabelle Davis.

People excitedly clapped and shouted, some of the people who idolize her tried to even get onto the stage, kinda like zombies.

"Hi Kochie" Anna gives him a heart stopping smile as she walked forward, microphone clipped to the black material in between her breasts, she walked with her newly found confidence, only two years old as she stopped in her black high heels next to Kochie.

With her brown hair pinned up in a doughnut behind her head, a few brown curly locks spiralling down on either side of her face, "It's lovely to see you again" she gives him a sweet smile and Kochie grin back at her before guiding her to the two waiting chairs.

"So, Anna, how have you been since the last time I saw you?"

"I'm pretty good, how about you?" Anna stares at Kochie as if she was meeting an old friend after years of no contact.

"I'm good, but we're here to talk about you, Anna. Can you tell me how everything has been since your first appearance in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dark Blood Heart. You were Captain Jack Sparrows daughter, weren't you?"

"Yep, to be honest I was so scared of everything. The first four weeks I coudln't speak to anyone besides Johnny - even then I was whispering because of my fantasized fear of breaking the equipment on set , setting it on fire or offending an actor, actress or an person working on set"

Kochie chuckled at Anna's little ramble before he continued with the questions as the crowd squealed and jumped up and down - wanting Anna's attention.

"Half way through the filming, it was said that you had a run in with another Director?"

"Yes - Ben Affleck and I met when I spilled tea on him... sorry again for that Ben" Anna blushed as she looked directly at the camera with an apologetic smile on her lips, "He picked up my script and an exercise book I had been writing in and of course I grabbed my script for the Pirates and the Caribbean movie and he started to read my exercise book - and it kind of took off from there"

"So you wrote, helped direct a movie and starred in it?"

"Seems like it, yeah" 

The crowd giggles at Anna's sheepish expression.

"And what about this years starring? What things have you been in again Anna?"

"Well, I have been in six episodes of Criminal Minds, helped write two of them. Umm, I also was in Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D for the latest six episodes - which has been so fun. I can't wait for you all to see the next one, it's been a real ball with everything so far"

"You seemed to have forgotten your third movie-"

"Ah, but that's coming out next year, and I can't really tell you guys about it because I want to keep it a secret, just to annoy you all" Anna gives everyone a wicked grin.