Chapter Fifteen: Love Bird's

A/N: Alright, I procrastinated with studying for my exam's and halfway through my movie marathon I decided to write a new chapter. So. . .E J O Y ^_^

Word Count: 4686 

Anna's POV

The only thing you could hear was Zayn's quiet snoring while her slept on the couch, and I was at the end where he feet were with a hand full of pea's with my tongue stuck out. My hand moves back and forth while I tried to line up the shot before the small green ball left my fingers and I ducked behind the arm of the couch before I slowly peek over the surface to see the gathering of pea's on his chest.

Growling quietly to myself I lined up my next shot again and threw it, only for the green ball to bounce off of his forehead. Getting more and more annoyed with each miss (I was trying to hit him in the face and wake him up), so I dug my hands into the pea bag, and then two full hands fulls of pea's flew at Zayn and rained down on his sleeping form.

Ducking behind the couch again I peeked over the couch arm to find Zayn was still asleep. Standing up I walked around the back of the couch before I emptied, slightly frozen, pea's onto his face. The cold pea shower seemed to awaken him because his eyes ripped open and I hit the floor while I waited for him to find the planted evidence. "Louis." I hear him mutter darkly to himself.

I peek around the back of the couch to see Zayn holding Louis' phone that was next to another bag of pea's - I think someone in this house has an obsession of pea's because there was at least seven bag's in the large freezer down stairs.

"It's so on." Zayn left the room and I happily jumped over the back of the couch and picked the remote up before I turned the tv on. No one messes with Anna's good seat. I laid on the couch for a moment before I sat up and grabbed a pillow to bat away the fallen green ball soldiers before I laid back down happily while a new episode of Scrub's started.

Lazily I laid on the couch with an arm hanging off of the side, one leg down while the other was bent and my remote hand rested on my forehead while I watched JD and Turk muck around. "Scrub's is on." I hear a gasp before someone jumped over the back of the couch and landed on me.

"Ooph."

"Move over."

"I was here first." I groaned in annoyance as Harry picked me up, sat on the couch and then placed me besides him with ease.

"How'd you sleep?" He questions, his arm around my waist as I tried not to let the awkward vibe suffocate me.

"Pretty good, how about you?"

"Brilliant, though it would have been better if you were there." Harry chuckles at my expression as soon as he caught my 'in your dreams' look etched onto my pale face.

Until I thought of something. I beamed at Harry and excitedly muted the TV and twisted myself so I was facing him. "You know what I'm thinking?" I questioned in an excited whisper.

"What?"

"Bunk beds."

"Wha - no wait, I meant-"

"I'LL GO ORDER SOME! I BAGS TOP BUNK SINCE I WANT THE SLIDE." I tried not to drop my excitement at Harry's horrified and confused expression.

"Wait Anna, you're not actually gonna-"

I was already out of the room and in the kitchen, pulling out the Yellow Pages much to my amusement and looked for a bed place. Through my eye lashes I watched Harry walk in after me. "I found a place!" I stabbed the page with my finger before I 'dialed' the number.