Percy Jackson The Dark Gamer...

By nutsofthechest

Reborn in a new world after he is killed by Zeus here lies Percy Jackson, but this is not your simple world... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Super Important Authors Note

Chapter 5

13.7K 231 577
By nutsofthechest

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and finally pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

"Fine you want to fight! Then bring it on! I will destroy you all!" I yelled as I pulled my 'borrowed' saints sword from my inventory. As I did I about to jump into the crowd and start killing as something popped up in front of me.

Alert! <Quest created!>

Quest name: Survive the night and live to see morning

Tasks:

Live for the night

Rewards:

10 silver coins

100,000 XP

lv-1 magic skill scroll

Failure:

Death and one hell of a mutilated body

Do you accept?

Yes/No

Let's just say I hit yes so fast I am surprised the screen didn't break. As I jumped right towards the astral soul closest to me, with one swing the sword cut right through it as it let out a cry of pain and dissipated in the air as I grew a wicked smile on my face.

'Now you all can die with him!'

NOW:

I took in long breaths as I slumped against a tree corpses of hundreds of monster drops surrounded me, most of them bones effectively making it looked like a graveyard. Along with the bones were other small items such as claws, horns, copper coins, and ectoplasm. My sword was currently pierced through a skull and a tree 50 feet in front of me. In my hand was a horn from a gazelle like creature that got mixed into the animals. Whatever it was it proved useful for me since I killed a few with it.

Wounds were littering my body in the hundreds as blood covered a good amount of my body, no wounds as deep as the ones I got from the drake but some her bad enough that I needed to apply herbs to them. But to regain some HP I raised the makeshift weapon in my hand to my mouth and took a bite from it. It tasted like dried up jerky to me as I snacked on my weapon, the tough bone breaking easily under my teeth as it was almost as easy as eating a apple. Still as I ate my snack as I watched the sun slowly rise over the horizon as the last remaining astral souls dispersed.

I had killed the last possessed corpse a little bit ago and right now I needed a good nap. But I was too afraid to fall asleep with my HP were it was.

Health 900/27500

Let's just say dealing with nearly 500 lv-100 enemies kind of wiped me out, even if most of them were dead in two or three hits I still had to dodge and retreat. I wasn't used to facing so many enemies by myself, normally I had a friend with me or some sort of invulnerability. Still I was forced to admit that I was lucky to survive the night.

I was also lucky my HP had gotten a bonus after Gaia had taken control of me. She said it was something to do with the size of my mana channels in my body which apparently increase HP and MP when they grow larger. After using them to the point in which they almost broke they healed and came back nearly 4 times stronger. Now my HP goes up 500 each level and MP goes up 250 each level and amounts can go up more and more.

Also another thing I noticed while killing all the stupid astral monster was that the brand on my chest bled when they were around me. I guess you could call it my early warning system for astral beings and {empowered} since I felt a slight tinge of pain when it bled. But as I munched on the horn in my hand and stared at the sun I slowly sighed.

"Still 500XP each still kind of sucks." I said remembering the pitiful XP each of those astral beasts gave me. Even killing 500 wasn't enough to level me up once so I was down in the dumps seeing as I didn't level up.

<Quest: Survive the night and live to see morning. Complete! Awards will be given in a second!>

I blinked a few times staring at the box as I had completely forgotten about the quest to survive the night. But after a second something to appear in front of me, 10 small silver coins dropped in front of me and a scroll tied with a simple string. But as I waited there was still no level up signal as I sighed.

'How much XP more do I need?' I asked myself as I brought up my XP bar for my main level.

Xp: 408,760/2,485,800(1/5) =497,160

"So close." I grumbled as I looked at my loot after I polished off my gazelle horn and got back 5% of my health. After I swallowed the last bit of that no pop up sounded so I guess there was so skills with the horn but then again I didn't suspect much from it. I then looked towards my loot first things first the silver coins went into my inventory.

Thankfully coins went into a special place so they didn't take up space in the inventory. But after that was done I looked at the plain ass scroll in my hand, actually it was more like a piece of paper rolled into a cylinder.

"Hmm." I said as I slowly undid the string holding the lame scroll together. The second it did a screen suddenly popped out in front of me.

<lv-1 magic scroll opened. Please select one skill to level up one time.>

I was surprised to say the least, an item that instantly lets me level up a skill, who didn't want that? But as I looked at it I started to think about what skill to level. I knew I couldn't just waste this so I had to choose wisely. So I asked the smartest person I knew at the moment, even if she was useless most of the time.

'Any ideas?' I asked Gaia who hadn't spoken for the last few hours.

'I would use it on your [Consumption Absorption] skill, but then again it could be useful for higher to level skills so maybe your [Ancient Greek swordplay].' She said as I slowly nodded seeing her point.

'Hmm...I think I will save it, who knows what kind of skill I will get and I just happen to need it for it. Maybe if I get a few more magic scrolls later I will use it on a skill, for now I will save it.' I said as she seemed to nod.

'Your choice.' She said as I nodded and retied the string on the scroll as the box disappeared. As it did I put the magic scroll back in my item box and slowly stood up. As I did I slowly stood up and stretched my aching body as I heard cracks and pops.

I then watched most of the wounds on my body slowly closed up as most turned into faint red marks. It was weird seeing my flesh grow back so fast but I didn't mind as I looked at the larger ones which turned into thin scratches as I sighed. Thankfully none of them went more than more than one fourth an inch deep.

"Everything seems okay but I will need more time to heal." I said to myself as I stretched and slowly started to gather my loot that I had neglected to pick up. As I did pick up all the items that Gaia sometimes had to point me towards I was left with this loot. All in all most of it seemed useless but I guess they had to be useful since I got a sale price on it. In total these were the items I got.

Common Item: Animal bone x 345

Simple bone from a random animal that can be crushed and made into fertilizer or made into decorative items for weird people.

Immediate consumption effect: 1% HP regenerated

Sell price: 3 copper

Common Item: Wolf claw x 24

A wolf claw that might be used in decorative items or magic spells. Can be crushed into powder to use in certain potions as well.

Immediate consumption effect: 1% HP regenerated

Sell price: 10 copper

Rare Item: Ectoplasm x 89

This mystical substance can only be obtained from killing astral beings or ghost like monsters. Used in magic spells, potions, smiting process, many other process.

Immediate consumption effect: Heals 250 HP and MP instantly + 1% HP regenerated

Sell Price: 2 Silver

As I finished gathering all my loot including the random copper coins some of the monsters had dropped I now had 10 silver and 892 copper coins. I didn't know how much this was in this world but I had a good guess based on some goods I had seen Trista buy. Still I needed more information if I was going to do anything in this world. Being forced to fight for 6 years kind of puts a damper on your knowledge of this world and just about everything else.

I had the basic info from Trista but nothing more than simple things like some nearby towns and stuff let alone drop items. I was more or less a blank sheet of paper looking for information to be given to me. Gaia was of some help but she had been acting weird latterly so I stopped asking her questions unless absolutely necessary. Plus I wasn't up for a 3 hour explanation on money.

After taking a look at my inventory full of bones, claws, and green goo and drake scales and claws as well as a few other things from the drake and herbs I had gathered. But I now had 25 stacks of 55 of random stuff I could still put in my storage. Happy that I had so much room left even after picking up so much useless loot I started on my way to the city. Also a new piece of information the city near Gullion dungeon just happened to be the capital of this place called the grass plains.

This capital also happened to be the largest city complete with several other smaller cities surrounding it. After walking for about 4 hours I started to finally start to feel the effects of last night on my body. Thankfully I had found a road and had to rest on the side of as my muscles started to cramp, I took out a chunk of the drake's back leg and started to eat part of it.

'So which one do we visit first? I feel that if we visit a smaller city first then it would be better.' I said to Gaia. As I took a bit of the leg.

'Indeed you could use it to gather information, it's not like you have Wikipedia like source with your or anything.' She said with sass as I smiled.

'You humor me. Also I bet if you asked you a question you would just say something along the lines of I am not powerful enough or I should just wait and I should figure it out myself. Some sort of Wikipedia you are.' I mumbled the last part but I heard an angry humph from her.

'I am just making it so you actually have to seek out knowledge for yourself. I would be detrimental to tell you everything at once, simply too much stuff to focus on at once.' She said.

'Well I am following my plan and visiting one of the smaller cities first, gather some info and then heading into the capital and then visiting the Guild.' I said.

'Fine with me.' Gaia said in a grumpy tone.

'Good now I think I should take a small nap, good thing I picked up [Warriors Nap] because I need to rain some STR.' I said in my head as I put back the quarter finished back leg as I looked around me as I found a secluded spot as I slowly sat down with my back to the tree. But just as I was about to get comfortable and close my eyes I heard sounds in the distance, I only sighed to myself as I looked towards the sound as I pulled out my sword.

'Wait a moment.' Said Gaia as I stopped as I was about to leave the brush surrounding me.

'What is it?' I asked her.

'I sense a large mana source in that direction...it isn't human but it isn't a monster either. I guess it must be a high level adventure of a different species.' She said as I thought for a second.

'Bandits?' I asked her.

'No...they have much higher mana levels than any bandits would. I am guessing it is a caravan of witches or wizards.' She said as I raised an eyebrow.

'What is their average level and age?' I asked her.

'For the lower mana power mana sources maybe around 18 to 20 years old and average level is 60 to 80. But the massive mana source their age is about 45 and their level is around 600 to 650 maybe even higher. They must be a grand wizard.' She said as I let out a whistle.

'Any chance they are friendly?' I asked her.

'75.35% chance.' She said as I nodded, I liked those odds. Also let's just say as it is simple information that is needed at that moment is where Gaia's forte lies. Like she said as long as the information is pertaining to the instant I needed it she would give it to me.

'How about we go say hello.' I said as I put away my sword and looked down at my body. Since I was still shirtless and looked like I had just been in a fist fight with a rose bush I think it would be enough to attract some attention to myself. With ease exited my hidden spot and stepped out onto the side of the road. As I did I sat down and simply waited as I pretended not to hear the horses and carriages coming.

"..." I then heard voices as I turned my head towards the incoming carriages. As I did I was stunned to see the most expensive carriage I had ever seen. That is coming from someone who was forced to 'accompany' many wealthy individuals. It was simple but even then it looked fancy as it had blue tinted walls and golden trim. But the designs with the gold were beautiful to say the least, it even had pearls embedded in the walls.

The others were not as fancy as they were simple blue and golden edges. There were no complex designs like the fancy one. But as I stared at them they all slowly came to a halt right in front of me as I looked up to see one of the carriages windows open revealing several faces of young adults in fancy robes.

"Hey you!" I heard as I looked up to see a male as he stepped out of one of the less fancy carriages. I decided to take a peek at his stats to see what I was dealing with, as I did I inwardly laughed at him.

Name: Bobby Billiards

Age: 20

Title: None

Race-human

Jobs/Class: Wizard apprentice (no bonus)

Level: 60

Health 9,000/9,000

Mana 12,000/12,000

STR-20

END-41

DEX-30

VIT-25

INT-70

WIS-80

FAI-35

LUC-10

STAT- Basically a young stupid noble. No other information is needed.

"Bobby don't." Said a females in a knowing tone as the male scoffed and walked over to me. Just from his wizard robes and face I could tell he was a young noble. But his robes were the same as all the others that were looking at me. I guess they were from sort of school.

"What are you doing here? I presume begging? If so I will give you a silver coin if you clean my shoe." He said in a snarky tone as I rolled my eyes.

"Nobles." I said as his eye twitched as he glared at me.

"You looking to die? Because I can kill you right here and nobody will care." He said as he raised a short staff which I had come to recognize as a wand.

"Oh? You think you can kill me with such little mana?" I asked him as he was about to cast something when a clear female voice sounded.

"Bobby I what are you planning on doing? I believed that I taught you better than to attack out of spite but I guess I was wrong." Said a female's voice that sounded like smooth rippling water like it was right beside my ear, I turned to find nobody as I then turned to the fancy cart guessing the female was in there. She must have been the high level adventure.

"I-I was...he...n-nothing. I wasn't going to do anything." He said in a grumble as he glared at me. Still I felt the invisible gaze of the teacher on me as I smirked at bobby as I decided to speak.

"Be a good boy and listen to your teacher, go back to your cart." I said as Bobby's eye twitched madly as I watched his hand tighten around his wand.

"Brave for a barbarian..." Said the female's voice as I frowned a little as Bobby slowly walked back to his cart as his fellow students laughed at him.

"Says the witch." I said as suddenly I got a deadly feeling behind me as I slowly turned to see a 2 foot long arrow made of a glowing substance silently floating behind me. The tip was then slowly pushed up against my head as I didn't dare move even as blood slowly dripped from the point it touched me.

"Say that again boy?" She asked me as all the students mumbled incoherently.

"I meant to say what a privilege it was to meet such a strong wizard." I said as Gaia seemed to sigh in my head.

'Trouble magnet, still not strong enough.' She mumbled to me and sighed.

"May I ask you to not threaten this young man's life?" Said a voice that sounded just like Gaia's in the air as it vibrated just like the women's. As this happened the arrow seemed to shudder as I guess the women was surprised.

"Oh my...a mana spirit?" Said the women.

"Indeed, I was entrusted to this young man by his parents and I have been protecting him since he was born. I ask you to please not hurt him, if you need a sort of compensation for his rudeness he does have a few things that might be of use to you." Gaia said as the arrow stayed put a few inches from my head until it disappeared like a wisp of air.

"I do not need any sort of compensation from him, if what you say is true then I suspect his mana is more than the average person? To support a spirit's mana is very difficult even for 30 years old and her is a 12 year old one. He must have amazing amount of mana." She said to Gaia.

"Indeed but he has not formal training in the arts mana, if you would like he can become a student at the school I presume you teach at?" She said.

"What!" Shouted a voice from a carriage as everyone turned to see Bobby come from the crowd of students that had exited their carriages.

"I am of noble blood and even I barely passed the test to get into my school!" He shouted as everyone looked back at me.

"Silence yourself of you will expelled!" Shouted the voice as Bobby instantly shut up.

"You, boy...you have no knowledge of mana correct?" She said.

"I know of it but I have never used it." I said which wasn't lying since I actually never had, after a few seconds the women seemed to be thinking for a minute.

"Hmm..." She seemed to think for a minute.

"Ma'am if I may." Said Gaia.

"Yes?" The women asked.

"Recently I was forced to take over his body to protect him from a high level monster that managed to make it out of the dungeon. Due to the high level spell I was forced to use to save him his mana channels were shot and he won't be able to use mana for at least a month. I ask if you are going to test him to take him with you to the academy and let his recover. Once he is recovered then you may test him." She said as the women seemed to think for a minute.

"Alright I will allow it, once his mana returns I will test him. Until then he will stay in the academy." She said calmly.

"Teacher!" Bobby yelled.

"Silence! Two weeks suspension! Once you obtain a higher rank 1 spirit like he does I will listen to you!" She yelled as Bobby seemed to cry like a little girl. Whatever this suspension was it must be bad. Still I had no idea how she got a rank 1 spirit from so little info we gave her. I guess Gaia taking over my mind and performing high level magic was something only rank 1 spirits can do.

"Thank you..." I didn't know her name.

"Miss. Night." She said as I nodded.

"Thank you Miss. Night." I said as I stood up and bowed to her carriage.

"Unfortunately there are no carriages with empty seats so you are going to have to walk beside us." She said to me.

"That is of no issue." I said as I walked towards the carriages as one of the students stopped me. He seemed to be about 18 as he tossed something towards me. As I caught it I saw it was a simple white shirt. Surprised to see such a nice shirt I gave him a nod as he didn't even return it as he returned to his carriage. As he did I manage to use [Analyze] on him.

Name: Alexander Griffon

Age: 18

Title: Young Genesis (+10 to all Stats)

Race-human

Jobs/Class: Wizard apprentice (no bonus)

Level: 90

Health 67,500/67,500

Mana 45,000/45,000

STR-40 (+10) = 50

END-80 (+10) = 90

DEX-45 (+10) = 55

VIT-50 (+10) = 60

INT-160 (+10) = 170

WIS-170 (+10) = 180

FAI-70 (+10) = 80

LUC-40 (+10) = 50

STAT- ????

I was astonished to see such high stats and wondered how he got such high ones but I gave it very little thought as I threw on the shirt which stung a little on my wounds but I didn't care. As I put it on everyone was looking at the back of Alexander as he silently sat in his carriage as I inwardly smiled at myself.

"Thanks I guess." I said as I jumped as I lightly landed on the roof of a carriage as everyone looked at me funny. I then silently laid down on the roof as I finally decided to get in my nap.

"You going to be okay up there?" Asked one of the students.

"I will be fine, plus your teacher did say there were no seats so I will stay up here for the time being." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Your choice." They said back as everyone reloaded into the carriages as Bobby sulked into his. With that everyone was off again.

'I feel this was your plan the whole time.' I said to Gaia.

'W-Whatever are you talking about?' She said with a stutter.

'Sigh...if you wanted me to go to school all you had to do was ask, besides I was thinking I was going to have to learn magic somehow and what other way to learn it then go to school for wizards? Besides I had a feeling that simply hunting monsters and going on quests from the guild wasn't going to cut it. I needed a place to truly train, if I could train then I had a feeling my stats would rise as well so it was worth it.' I said.

'Okay maybe I did want you to go to school, not only to get strong but another reason.' She said as I raised an eyebrow.

'This academy specializes in many different spells and talents. Not only does it have a wizard program it also serves to teach many beast tamers, warriors, alchemists, and even dark magic users. If you are looking for any type of skill, be it magic to beast taming, then this is the place to learn it.' Gaia said.

'Well I can't say that it will be bad, plus the more skills I know the more power I will have in the future.' I said back to her.

'Also you might gain a few powerful friends.' Gaia said as I laughed.

'We will see, but for now I think I only need one friend.' I said.

'Who might that be?' She asked me in a curious tone.

'Why you of course.' I said as she suddenly went quiet as I had no way of telling what she was thinking.

'So I am your friend?' She asked me as I mentally laughed.

'Why wouldn't you be? We have been together for a long time and you know what I do actually enjoy your company. Makes me feel at peace that I have someone I can talk to from my old planet.' I said back as she seemed to laugh a little.

'Well I guess that is okay as well, by the way when you start learning skills in the academy see if you can learn spirit skills. If you do there is a chance you can form a body of pure mana for me to use. That way I would be in the physical plane and I can give you physical lectures about things.' She said with a small laugh at the end as I smiled.

'Sounds...fun. But for now I think I am going to nap, please alert me if someone is trying to reach me.' I said as slowly let my mind drift into darkness.

<Passive skill [Warriors nap] activated! 2 hours until process is done. If nap is disturbed before time is up effectiveness will be cut in half and cannot be used for the next 24 hours!>

LINEBREAK: Nighttime same day

<<You have slept on a comfortable surface all HP restored and abnormal stats eliminated. Due to mana over usage of mana you will not regain any mana for the next 27 days, 8% bonus XP for the next 4 hours.>

"Barbarian boy." I heard someone say as I slowly opened my eyes. After my nap was finished I had decided to stay on the top of the carriage and sleep for the day. As I opened my eyes I saw an orange sky above me as birds slowly flew over it.

"Hmm?" I asked as I slowly rolled to my side to look over the edge of the cart to see a couple students sitting around a campfire as they cooked something in a big pot.

"Foods up little barbarian." Said a female as she looked up at me. As she did she held a bowl of stew in her hands as I glanced at it.

Common item: Dangerous Potato Stew

Just your average stew but with an added bonus of laxatives, do not eat unless you want to poop your pants.

Immediate consumption effect: Heals 100 HP + 1% HP regain + Runny poop for 24 Hours

Cost: 10 copper

"I can smell the laxatives from here. Try again next time." I said as looked at her face as it changed quickly into one of anger as her head snapped in a certain person's direction.

"Bobby did you mess with my stew! I swear if you did I will rip your dick off!" She yelled as said person flinched as the women marched her way over to the block head.

"W-What are you talking about? Didn't touch your soup!" He said as she just glared at him like a fierce tiger. What a funny bunch of kids. Wait what did I just say? Oh right I am technically 76 years old mentally so I guess it works out.

"If you didn't then you would be fine with eating some right?" She asked as his eyebrow twitched.

"I-I have to pee!" He yelled as he stood up and dashed away as the women growled and threw the stew at him as it sailed perfectly through the air and landed right on his head. This effectively made him trip and face plant on the ground.

"Hmph! I hope that medicine dissolves in your skin!" She let out an angry sigh as Bobby laid there twitching on the ground.

"Would you like another bowl Mr. Barbarian?" She asked me as I felt my own eye twitch. This women was fierce.

"Please call me Percy, Mr. Barbarian is my father's name. Also I am fine I don't need any stew, you can say I don't trust your stew anymore." I said with a small hint of humor.

"Oh? Seems Barbarian Jr is smarter than I first thought, also I really didn't mean to poison you. It was that idiot's idea and if you mess with my food you get hit. Also I don't blame you, none of us thrust you either, you have to earn that." She said as I laughed as everyone was looking at us.

"Indeed to earn ones trust it a difficult task, the person I trust most is your teacher at the moment." I said glancing at the silhouette of a women in the fancy carriage.

"Oh? So you're into older women are you?" She asked me as I ignored the question.

"Or maybe you like younger women?" She asked in a childish voice as I glanced at her as she was striking a pose.

"You're not fooling anyone Samantha, you may be 18 but you are older than him ." Said a new voice as I turned to see Alexander slowly eating his stew as she growled at him.

"Indeed." I said as she glared at me and stormed off, effectively stepping on Bobby's toes as she went past him.

"You're tough to get along with." Said Alexander as I laughed.

"Indeed I am, after what I have been through you learn to not trust a lot of people. Plus I have a tendency to piss people off so I try not to talk to them." I said as I opened up my inventory and took out a potato I had managed to find in the forest beforehand. I then started to much away on it as I looked up at the sky above me.

"Night is close." I said as I felt a small ache in brand as I quickly ate my potato. As I finished it I slowly sat up and looked at the dense forest around us as I saw multiple eyes in the ghost shadows of the trees.

"Hmm...what to do." I said as I looked around and stood up as I stretched a few times. As I did people glanced up at me I looked around slowly. My body was back at peak performance but I didn't know what to do with all these people around me. Sure I could leave them but if I did I had a feeling that I would regret it in the future.

"Hey." I said as everyone turned to me as I stared at the fancy carriage.

"Is there any way to set up a barrier around this place? I feel many restless spirits around us." I said as all the students looked around us as they started to see the astral spirits in the trees. Thankfully there was no possessed animals yet.

"Indeed there are many spirits a barrier would be a good idea...but I unfortunately don't have any items that will make a barrier to last for the night." Said Miss. Night as I thought for a second.

"What kind of items would you need?" I asked her as there were laughs from the students.

"Like the barbarian would have such expensive items on him!" Yelled one of them as I didn't pay attention to them.

"Any items would work it is simply the durability of the item. The better the item the better the barrier." She said as her voice flowed over all of us.

"How many items and what rarity would you need?" I asked her.

"6 items all of rare rarity." She said with ease as I remembered a certain item in my inventory which now numbered in the 700's. With a flick of my hand I sent several of the epic level items towards her. With ease they flew right over to her and stopped a second right before they reached her carriage as they floated there for a second.

"My goodness, for such a barbarian to carry items. I am impressed, these will do splendidly." Said Miss. Night as her students looked at the items floating in front of her carriage. They all gaped at the sight in front of them.

Rare item: Earth drake scale

A scale from the toughest species of drake. When a drake is born their scales will harden till the point in which they are the same as diamonds. Drake's scales will never grow harder or softer for their entire life.

Immediate consumption effect: .0001% chance to gain drake skin skill + 1% HP regain

Cost: 2 gold

Everyone looked at me like I was insane as I sat back down on the top of my carriage.

"Were in the hell did you get such precious materials?" I was asked by a few of them as I sat there silently.

"I guess you obtained these when your spirit killed that beast that forced your mana channels to be shot?" Asked Miss. Night as I nodded.

"Indeed." I said simply.

"If your mana channels could handle a spell that could kill an earth drake in one hit you are indeed special. Though you might be special you are still a barbarian in my eyes." Miss. Night said as I chuckled lightly, somehow getting used to the title of barbarian from these people.

"Fine but set up the barrier." I said as she let out an 'hmph'.

"■▲■, ▲▲●, ●■▲...... [Spirit Barrier]!" As she spoke while I heard the words it sounded like a song to me, this must be a spell chant. But as she spoke the scales flew into the air as and a large pentagram began to appear in the air. In the next second the scales were in six separate places around the camp, five points around the camp and one in the very middle. As it was complete the pentagram star points met the scales and the barrier wall slowly rose into the air.

The wall was glowing a faint blue color and seemed to give off a warm glow as everyone awed at its impressiveness. As it did this all the souls made angry faces and went away, I could only feel hint of a gaze on me as I glanced at the silhouette in the fancy carriage.

"This should hold for a week or two maybe even longer if I strengthen it. I can even take it down and reuse it if I please, I think it will work perfectly as a barrier for traveling. Still such splendid materials...you wouldn't happen to have more of those would you?" She asked me.

"It will cost you." I said as I could almost feel her raise an eyebrow.

"How much?" She asked me.

"How much is two years tuition for your academy?" I asked her as everyone was still admiring the witch's impressive barrier.

"Depends, each course costs a different amount. But for the wizard course it is 50 gold for a year. If you looking at all the courses for two years....hmm...a little under a 1000 gold." She said.

"Okay." I said as I reached into my inventory and pulled out 500 earth drake scales as they appeared in a very large bag the size of well...me. As I pulled it out I dropped it over the side of the cart as it landed heavily on the ground.

"Two years tuition for all courses. There is also a thank you for picking me up when you did." I said as the bag split open revealing hundreds of earth drake scales as everyone's mouth dropped open. As it did the broken bag suddenly floated over to the carriage as the door opened quickly and then close, so fast that even I couldn't see anything. After a minute everyone heard laughing coming from the cart.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked one of the students as they sighed and looked up at me.

"She likes money...a lot. What exactly did you give her besides the scales?" They asked me.

"Well I gave her..."

Epic item: Earth drake bone marrow x 16 ounces

Bone marrow from an earth drake is a very rare item that can be used in many different ways such as potions and spell formations. It is extremely hard to obtain and is said to be one of the rarest items a person can get from earth drake. There is even a legend that if someone consumes this they have a chance of acquiring the bones of an earth drake.

Immediate consumption effect: .000001% chance to gain drake bones + 1% HP regain

Cost: 50 gold for half an ounce

"...something special." I said I said as her laughter continued.

"I don't see what a barbarian like yourself could give her to please her so much." Said Bobby.

"Well if he has drake scales in such quantity then maybe he had luck like the heavens and obtained an epic rarity item." Said Alexander as I laughed.

"Like a barbarian like myself would have such precious item. Who do you make me out for some rich person? I may have a class1 spirit but I am not that lucky." I said as I laid back down on the roof of the carriage and closed my eyes.

"Great he is just accepting the insult now." Said one of the students.

"Well I am barbaric. If you want I can go outside the barrier and show you." I said with a smirk as everyone looked outside the barrier at the glowing eyes of the ghosts.

"Tell me again why you accepted him?" Said Alexander to Miss. Night.

"Anyone who can support a class 1 spirit's mana consumption is worth raising. Besides I had a feeling if he had such a good spirit and if his story played out then he was bound to have some good drops on him." Said Miss. Night with a laugh.

"So there are people like you in this plane as well." I said to myself.

"Well money is a form of power so I can't say I not like that as well." I said again as a trace of a smile on my lips. Somehow I had a feeling that I and Miss. Night were going to get along really well.

LINEBREAK: 1 days later

"Hey Mr. Barbarian hop off the roof we are almost as the city." I heard a Miss. Nights soothing voice as I was forced to open my eyes. As I did I could only sigh, somehow I was starting to enjoy the sound of her melodious voice. I had currently changed carriage roofs to Miss. Nights, the students weren't happy but I didn't care about them.

"My name is Percy get it right." I said as I closed my eyes again.

"Haaa...so rude. Why did I take you with us?" She asked.

"Because you like money." I said.

"Indeed I do enjoy money as does everyone but not as much as some." She said with a sigh.

"You're not wrong, still you set a horrible example as a teacher." I said as she laughed.

"Haha! I have never been told that by anyone who has lower status than me. Also there are worse teachers than me at the academy if you still planning on taking all courses possible then you're going to have a fun time with the dark arts teachers. She is a real shy lady but when you make her mad...let's just say that I am looking forward to when you do." She said with a laugh.

"You must not have a lot of friends." I said to her.

"Right back at you. Also I would hop down if I were you. The guards will be in a panic if see you up there." She said as I sighed and slowly sat up and rolled off the carriage. As I did I landed lightly on the ground and started to walk alongside the carriages with the guards.

"You're no fun." I said with a yawn as my stretched slowly.

"So what are we doing once we arrive in the city?" I asked her.

"I must report to Academy about the students I went to pick up and which tests they are going to take. I also need to tell them about you as well, in the meantime I suggest you go to the adventurer's guild and get your guild card and exchange any items you may have on you. Or put them in the adventures bank to keep them locked up, the school doesn't allow any monster drops in its gates anymore. Let's just say there were gambling problems a few hundred years ago." She said as I nodded.

'Gaia can you make it look like my inventory is empty of monster drops?' I asked her.

'Yes I can, but actually there is a hide button on your inventory so nobody can see it. But if you want me to double up on it I can hide it.' She said as I nodded as I opened my inventory to see a hide all button as I pressed it as everything turned transparent in my inventory. I decided to leave the foods and extra clothes I received from Miss. Night visible as I clicked on the unhide button on them. Once all my drop items were hidden away I decided what I was going to sell at the adventurer's guild.

"Sound nice, maybe I will make a nice amount of money." I said as thought of amount of money I was going to get.

"So I have a question." I said as Miss. Night seemed interested.

"How much can a silver buy me?" I asked her as she suddenly coughed in surprise.

"What?" She asked me.

"I am just asking how much a silver can buy me and what are some prices of simple items that I might need." I said as she started to laugh for a minute after she finally calmed down she sighed.

"About 10 silver is enough to support a normal family for about a year if they don't spend on anything unnecessary. The currency goes like this as well. One gold is equal to 100 silver and one silver is equal to 100 copper. There is also a higher currency than gold called white gold which one is equal to 100 gold and then platinum which one is worth 100 white gold." She said as I liked the base 100 system they had going. Still I felt that a platinum was something that only countries exchanged with each other. Almost like a billion dollars trades back home.

"But I don't think a barbarian like you will ever see one of those." She said.

"Didn't I just give you enough drop items for several white gold?" I asked her as I bet her facial expression froze right there.

"Umm...oh look the gate!" She said frantically as I rolled my eyes. As I did I looked ahead as I froze in place as the carriages kept going. This place was massive and I don't mean like twice the size of slave capital. I mean twenty to thirty times larger than that city, thanks to our elevated position from coming out of some mountains I could truly see just how large this place was.

Several massive rivers and maybe thousands of smaller ones ran through its walls, most the size of the Mississippi and some even larger. Along its left edge ran what looked to be a massive lake or even an ocean as I saw thousands of boats sailing across it. Some were even floating in the air above it. I couldn't even see the end of the shore line as the city went on forever, the wall surrounding it was just as bit large than the slave city but there were rings of walls slowly leading inward.

Villages with vast green fields were present and even castles in each ring. But in the third ring I saw something larger than any castle or building right until the 12th ring. It was a building that reached for the sky, it looked like Hogwarts but way bigger. Around it were floating objects each held up by a magic circle. Many were platforms which seemed to hold vegetation and had fields to practice certain magic on. There were even several story buildings on the floating rocks. I just stared in awe at the massive building which I guessed was the academy.

But past the academy and what I supposed was the king's castle or whatever this place ruled under. It was like a skyscraper made of clear blue crystal and went up to at least 1200 stories tall. I could tell magic was a major part in forming this massive structure, to keep it from tipping over I bet there were thousands of barriers surrounding it. No building on earth during my time ever reached that tall.

"That is one tall building." I said as I caught up to Miss. Nights carriage. As I did I started to notice hundreds of thousands of fields around it, I guess you got to feed you people somehow.

"Yes they call it the Tower of Babel, the tower that will touch the skies and bring the fortune of the gods to the people. That is where only the most powerful people in this country can go to acquire a small amount of that fortune. It is also is this country's strongest defense and can acts as a major deterrent for any attack countries." She said.

"So have you ever been in it?" I asked her.

"No I have not, I am yet a high enough level to even step foot in it." Said Miss. Night as I let out a whistle.

"What level do you have to be to step foot in it?" I asked her.

"At least 1200." She said as I coughed violently as I looked at her carriage.

"A 1200! Wait then who is the strongest in the country?" I asked her.

"There are actually two that share the title. They both have a level of 1893 and are classified as walking natural disasters. They can be thought of as the guardians of this country as they always looked over it." She said as I stood there in awe. Even I was impressed.

"What are their names?" I asked as I could see her silhouette shrug.

"I do not know and neither does the guild. They like to keep their info under wraps. But one thing I do know is that the male is a demi human of an ancient chaos dragon bloodline while the female is also a demi human but she comes from a phoenix bloodline. Both are incredibly powerful and if you ever see them don't make them angry." She said as I nodded.

"Fair enough." I said as I finally decided to use [Analyze] on the capital. But as I did nothing popped up as I frowned, I guess we were too far away for me to use it.

"Also in general don't piss anybody off while you are here." Said Miss. Night as suddenly a new box popped up in front of me.

Alert! <Quest Given!>

Quest name: Don't piss anybody off

Quest tasks:

- Go into town

- Go to the Adventurer's guild and get your guild card

- Sell the loot items you plan on selling

- Make it back to the academy

Quest requirements:

- You cannot piss anyone off or make them mad at your or you will fail the quest.

Rewards:

10 skill points

10,000 XP

?

?

Failure:

Miss. Night's disappointment and jail time.

Do you accept?

Yes/No

"Sure." I said I felt my eyebrow twitch as I looked at the box, I wasn't that bad...was I? But seriously why was the reward so much? Since it was it was making it appear to be a high level quest...I had a feeling that the game was simply making fun of me now. But I simply sighed and pressed yes as I looked ahead of us ignoring my own personal feelings.

"So Miss. Night with any idea about what you're going to do with my gift?" I asked referring to the earth drake's bone marrow.

"Add it to my personal collection, well at least a small amount. The rest I am going to sell and make a lot of money off of." She said with what I bet was a grin.

"That sounds great so I guess that means since you have all this money that means you can drop one class a week and use it to personally train me." I said as she laughed.

"This isn't even half the money I would want to personally train such a little barbarian. Besides I am far from the best magician in the school, if you would like I could ask one of my friends to train you." She said as I sighed.

"But having such a beauty as yourself teaching me would only make me strive harder." I said in a dramatic voice.

'Playboy.' Said Gaia in a stubborn tone with a hint of anger as I had no clue why.

'Hey I have a reason for this so shush your mouth.' I mentally sent her back.

"Haha you're funny, but don't try that crap on me or I will castrate you." She said in a calm sweet tone that made me shiver. But my plan wasn't over.

"Well I guess I am going to have to give all these precious items to my other-." But I was quickly interrupted.

"What items?" Asked the greedy demoness as I grinned.

"Well you know this and that but I might couple gallons of earth drake blood and several earth drake tendons. I may not know much but my spirit tells me these can be used to raise a water mages level and mana flow and can be used in power spells. But alas I am shunned from becoming Miss. Nights personal disciple so I must rid myself-." But I was again interrupted.

"Fine! You win! I will become your personal teacher...so give them to me." She said.

"Half right now and half when the two years are up." I said making sure she would follow through with her promise. I bet her face was one of anger right now as she let out a sigh.

"Fine!" She said again as I smiled and took out half the items which I promised her, as they appeared they arrived in a bottle and sack. I guess the holding containers were generated by my inventory. Still as they popped up they instantly were controlled by an invisible force and flew right into her carriage as heard her giggle lightly as they looked at the items.

'So your plan was for her to personally teach you...playboy." Gaia said again as I shushed her.

'No it was so that I can make her a friend, like you said I need friends in this world and if I am they why not powerful ones? She is a level 600 right?' I asked Gaia since I actually hadn't used [Analysis] on her. Well I couldn't in the first place because I hadn't even seen her outside her carriages so I couldn't use it on her.

'615 actually but yes I guess this plan of yours was more detailed than I first believed...still a female?' She said as if judging her.

'Yeah so what? She is 60 years old so I am sure she looks like some old hag by now." I said as Gaia went quiet for a second.

'Are you saying you don't like older women?' She said as I coughed as the guards all looked at me as I rubbed my mouth.

'Where did that come from?' I asked Gaia mentally as hard as I could.

'I am just worried is all, it is not natural for a man as young as yourself to be going after older women. I think if you do 'hook up' with someone then she should be your age.' She said as I raised an eyebrow. How in the hell did this conversation get this far.

'I am not talking about this.' I said.

'But I am! Now first things first-.' I tuned her out as soon as she started to list things about relationships. You don't need to remind me Gaia I was in one for 50 years, still she went on to list that I had to be proper and that I had to be sensitive about a woman's feelings. I just ignored her as I focused on the fields around me. Thoughts of if they had crop rotation or fertilizer usage, stuff like that.

'-Finally you should always introduce any female friend you have to her because if they disapprove of her they you can say goodbye to that relationship. Are you listening?' She asked me as we were not standing in line to get through the gate.

'Yeah totally.' I said in a non-caring voice.

'Did you really?' She asked me again.

'Yeah I have to ask you about a girl or whatever.' I said waving my hand at a horsefly so big that looked like it could go toe to toe with a Mike Tyson. Seriously how big did bugs get here?

'Good.' She said contently as I rolled my eyes. Gaia has gotten weird lately and I can't tell what it was, so for the instant I ignored it.

'So what if I want to have plain simple loveless sex with a girl my age?' I asked her. What I guy has needs! Let's just say in my last life I more or less was horny 24/7 and me and Annabeth has sex nearly 2 times a day each day and it seems that the sex drive I once had kind of carried over with me.

'Absolutely not!' Gaia yelled at me as I put my finger up to ear as I heard a ringing in it.

'Why not? I have need Gaia.' I said to her as I bet she looked pissed right now.

'I understand that but you should at least have a relationship if you are going to have sex!" She yelled at me as I sighed, she was one of those type of people.

'Listen how about we make a deal.' I said to her as we slowly started to get closer to the gate, maybe 30 mins out.

'No.' She said bluntly as I sighed angrily.

"What are you so angry about?" Said a new voice as I turned my head to see Alexander staring at me through his carriage window.

"I hate lines." I responded back.

'Now hear me out, I will promise to do as you say until I find a girlfriend. But I have a rule that I want to add.' I said as she stayed silent.

'What rule?' She asked.

'Once a month you allow me to go out and enjoy myself with a woman who is not a prostitute for just one night. Each time I do this I will give you something you want, be it any items or any one time promise, no matter what I will give it to you. Because I don't think masturbation is going to cut it for much longer.' I said back to her as she pondered on it. Let's just say puberty wasn't doing me any good either.

I was starting to grow even taller as I stood exactly 5 foot 1 and I was as lean as a 12 year old could get. Due to my time in the arena I already has a 4 pack and was compact but strong. My body not overly large but almost that perfect size. Also Percy. Jr was also growing much larger than my last life, already nearly 6 inches long and still going. Let's just say with the size increase also came a horny Percy increase.

'Fine.' She said as I grinned. Now to be honest I was not a virgin in this life anymore, far from it in fact. I was forced under many women in the arena that Gabe selected, but as I was forced to have sex with so many women I discovered something about myself. That was that I was very interested in having many different women as partners.

In my past life I had Annabeth to control my hunger for women since she was my number one and I only focused on her. But now without Annabeth to stop me 'rest her beautiful soul' I found myself gazing at women. Craving them and their whole body, wishing that I could force them under me and make them mine. I didn't know if I was overly horny or this was my true nature but what I wanted was multiple beautiful women surrounding me at all times.

But I am sure if I said that to Gaia my head would explode so I kept it under wraps. For now I was okay with one women a month, my sex drive wasn't at full power yet but it was still growing. Still I couldn't stop this craving inside me and I knew whatever it was I couldn't stop it.

'Thanks Gaia." I said with a smile as she let an angry humph as she seemed to fade from my conscious. Still had no clue what was wrong with her, maybe she has some sort of period. I know women get crabby on their period.

"Hey little barbarian what was your name again?" I heard Miss. Night say as I ran up to her carriage as it was now by the toll gate. Great I was starting to respond to the nickname now.

"Perseus." I said as the guard nodded and wrote it down.

"Alright everyone here is okay to pass, have a nice day." Said the guard as the carriage started to go through the gate as we passed under a massive stone wall as I awed at it. Let's just say I had a thing for medieval castles.

"Everyone you are free to roam the city until dusk, take these medallions with you and explore. I am sure most of you have never been in the capital before. Remember that all drop items must be sold or stored in the Adventurer's guild so I suggest you all go their first. Afterwards you are free to do as you please, just remember to be back at the academy by dusk." Said Miss. Night as 30 silver medallions flew out of her carriage and towards us.

The medallion that landed in my hand was simple and silver, just an imprint of a magic circle on one side and one of the crystal tower on the other. I put it in my pocket as I noticed everyone unloading from their carriages as they all stood by me. I raised an eyebrow as I looked at them as the carriages wheeled away behind Miss. Nights.

"You're walking?" I asked them as a joke about them only riding in carriages the whole way appeared in the air as most rolled their eyes.

"Most of us don't have strength like you Mr. Barbarian." Said one of the females as I shrugged.

"Whatever, so where are you guys going?" I asked them.

"Well we did kill a few monsters on the way here so we do have a few monster drops. So we are going to the Adventurer's guild." Said Alexander who seemed to be the leader of the group.

"As do I, besides I have to get my guild card." I said as a few nodded as they seemed to not have theirs either.

"Then what?" Said Alexander as all the women smiled evilly as all us men shivered.

"Shopping!" They yelled in unison as my eyebrow twitched, I had a feeling that not pissing anyone off was going to be a lot harder now.

Questions Welcome! (see A/N at end please)

Q: Why is my grammar so bad?

A: Reasons...mostly cupcakes...and porn.

Q: Is Gaia going to be in the Harem? (Do you know how many times I was asked this?)

A: Stop asking questions you already know the answers to.

Q: Will Percy learn monster taming?

A: I planned on him learning it so yes. If you guys want a certain monster for him to tame then please leave a monster in your review.

Q: Can you reduce the stat cooldown for skills to 12 hours?

A: I will think about it. But it does sound like a good idea.

Q: Does the Greek Style of fighting give more bonuses if you use a Greek sword?

A: Haven't decided on it yet but I think that is a good idea. Maybe once Percy meets up with blacksmith and has him craft a sword like a Greek sword it will happen. But for now I will think on it.

Q: Can Percy eat ghosts? (tastes like jelly)

A: That answer to that is yes because consumption absorption works on all physical, astral, and magical things.

Q: Is Zoe going to pop up?

A: Of course she is actually next chapter is when she does so watch out. Also watch out for all the harem girls!

Q: Is this story based off a game?

A: I cannot say yes or now because it has gaming style to it so you could say it is based off all games but the plot is based off a manga called Berserk.

Q: Did I take a part of this from Kumo-chan spider?

A: I would be lying if I said no, I did get some inspiration from that story to make this though.

Q: Are Percy's skills limitless?

A: Depends on the skill but each skill does have 8 ranks it can go up and then max out but each skill does have a limit I just can't tell you those limits for some because I am no fun or I may have not thought of those yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 404 59
Is she really the daughter of Hades? She doesn't look like that. Then who is her mom? Why Hades hiding her from the world? What makes him this much s...
881 13 4
After the battle with the giants and Gaia, the demigods found themselves in the Olympian throne room. The gods in gratitude grant the seven with rewa...
11.6K 358 11
Betrayal that led to death, death that led to torment, and torment that led to oblivion. The end of Percy's first life was not ideal by any means, ye...
2M 27.8K 109
This isn't your normal chaos story. What if Percy was a natural born son of chaos and adopted by her brother Order? Percy is born on another planet b...