Mr and Mrs Malfoy | Hermione...

By ZWritesStories

- "𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
//P L E A S E R E A D//
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
u p d a t e
T w e n t y
*update*
f i n a l

f o u r t e e n

14K 332 136
By ZWritesStories

(PLEASE READ MY A/N!)

22nd July (Saturday)

It was the day after Malfoy had kissed her. There were a million thoughts in her head. In 20 minutes she would go to the Ballroom and he would most likely send her home. Had he kissed anyone else??

After he had pulled away they sat in silence as they went back in the car. He said Goodnight and hadn't spoken since. It was terrible. 

She was getting ready for the evening. She wore a navy blue skater dress with a pair of black flats.

She straightened her hair and put on some light makeup. Soon enough it was time to go downstairs. Hermione had already started to pack up some of her things. She was embarrassed about what had happened on the boat. 

She went down and knocked on Luna's door. 'Hermione! You look nice' Luna greets me when she opens the door. 

'Hello Luna.Blaise!' Hermione smirks. 'Damn it!' Blaise comes out of the bathroom. 'How did you know?' He questions.

'Two wands' She points to the desk. 

'Oh come on! That could've been anyone's' Blaise pouts. 

'Lucky guess then!' Hermione smiles. 'Are you two coming down?'

'Yep, Draco's told me who's going home!' Blaise says proudly.

'Who?' Hermione asks intriguingly.

'I'm not at liberty to say' Blaise whispers 'Now come on! We have a ceremony to get to!' Blaise struts out of the room down the hall. Hermione and Luna follow behind him.

By the time they got to the hall they were late. Draco was stood in front of everyone about to call out the first name. 'Lavender Brown' I hear.

'Good Riddance' Blaise says 'She was a nightmare'.  'That's not very nice to say!' His girlfriend looks at him sternly. 

Lavender obviously not willing to go home is on the verge of tears. Drama Queen. 

'And the second person is.' Draco starts again.

This is it. Hermione would get to see Ginny & Harry again. Ron probably wouldn't want to see her. 

'Padma Patil' He says. Not Hermione Granger. What. Hermione's thoughts were racing around her head. He was supposed to send me home. Why would he keep me a whole nother week?

As everyone was leaving the hall Hermione walked over to Draco.

'Hello' She said plainly. 

'Hi' He replied. 

'Do you think Ginny could come visit tomorrow?' She asks hopefully. She needed to talk to Ginny about this.

'Um Yeah okay, You don't need to ask permission next time. She can come whenever you want. Just don't let her bring Potter or Weasel' He says goodbye and walks to talk to Blaise.

Hermione lets out a sigh of relief. She would go back to her room and owl Ginny immediately.

------------------

23rd July (Sunday)

It was the next morning. Ginny was supposed to arrive any minute. Just at that moment the fireplace lights and Ginny turns up.

'Hermione!' Ginny runs to hug her. 'I've missed you!'

Hermione laughs 'It's only been a week! But it has been lonely without you.' She admits.

'It's been lonely without you at the Burrow as well! Everyone misses you.' She jumps onto the bed and lies down 'I am so tired.'

'I have some things to tell you'. Hermione sits next to her.

'And I need to know how your date with Malfoy went yesterday, and why he hasn't sent you home yet! He promised me. I'll kill him!' Ginny rants on.

'Ok well, We went out to this amazing lake and it was so pretty and we were on a boat.' Hermione starts. 

'Oh my god! So cute' Ginny exclaims.

'Anyway, We were just talking and I don't even remember what happened exactly. I asked why he didn't send me home with you. And he asked me if I wanted him to send me home and I said only if he wanted to and he kissed me.' Hermione finishes.

Ginny sits in silence for about 20 seconds. 'Ginny?' Hermione questions. 

'YYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss' Ginny sequels. 'YES! YES! YES! THis is the cutest thing! OH MY GOD HERMIONE YOU KISSED MALFOY!'. 

'GINNY! Shut up! And he kissed me. And who knows he could have kissed everyone. I don't know'

'Nah I'm telling you, He just kissed you. You can see it in his eyes!' Ginny explains.

'Gin, You haven't seen him in a week!' Hermione points out. 

'Right, Let's go' Ginny gets off the bed and goes to open the door.

'Ginny! You can't just go to him' Hermione shouts and runs after her.

'I'm not going to speak with Malfoy, I'm going to speak with Zabini.' She explains. 'Malfoy might have told him'.

Ginny knocks loudly on Luna's door. 'Hello, Ginny!' Luna answers the door.

'Hi Luna, We need to know where Blaise is!' Ginny says, straight to the point.

'Oh, He's with Draco in his room' Luna tells them. 'Okay, Thanks Luna' Ginny leaves Hermione standing in the middle of the hall. Hermione catches up with Ginny 

'Ginny, We don't need to know!' Hermione pleads.

'Uhm Yes we do! He can't just go around kissing you if he's kissing anyone else' Ginny get's to Malfoy's door and knocks on it.

'Come in' She hears a faint shout from inside. Ginny opens the door, walks in and closes it behind herself and Hermione.

'What are you doing here?' Draco get's up from the couch he was laying on 'Who's here?' Blaise comes out of the room beside.

'Oh Hey Hermione, How's your head?' He asks. 

'Just fine Blaise,' Hermione thanks him.

'What?' asks a confused Ginny.

'Well Luna and I were going to have dinner yesterday and Hermione declined 'cause she had a headache' Blaise explains.

'Okay, but what are you two doing here?' Draco asks them.

'We need to talk to Blaise, So if you could get out. That'd be great!' Ginny smiles.

'This is my room' Draco resists. 

'Yes okay, but we need to talk to Blaise without you.' Ginny insists he gets out. 

Draco locks eyes with Hermione for no more than 2 seconds. 'Fine, You have 5 minutes' Draco leaves the room.

'So Blaise. We were wondering if Draco has told you anything interesting about any of his dates?' Ginny questions him immediately. 

'Em No just that that Lavender girl spilt ice cream-' Ginny interrupts him. 'Right but like something more? Has he acted weird?'

'Well on Friday afternoon he came home after a date with someone he was acting really strange' Blaise remembers.

'Did he say anything about what happened?' Hermione cuts in. She was intrigued as to why He was acting strangely. It was definitely something to do with her.

'You two are really weird. He said something about it starting to rain and they had to end the date early?' Blaise explains.

'Liar' Hermione mutters under her breath. 'Huh?' Blaise heard her.

'Nothing' She quickly covers herself. 

'Okay, But see then I thought. It wasn't raining here.' Blaise points out 'So I told him that. And he muttered something about feelings or not having something'.

'Not having feelings.' Hermione whispers. 'I think we have the information we need Gin,' 

'Wait' Ginny pauses 'Has Draco kissed anyone on his dates?' 

'Hah No, I don't think so. I'd hope not He's not enjoying this. He just sits here all day and reads or sleeps when he's not on his dates. He's not allowed leave either' Blaise smiles sadly. 'He hates the whole thing'.

'Okay well, thanks Blaise' Hermione rises from the couch she'd been sitting on and walks to open the door. As soon as she'd opened it Draco was on the other side. 

She looked at him for a moment before excusing herself back to her room. She was quickly followed by Ginny.

They went into Hermione's room and sat on the sofa. 'At least he hasn't kissed anyone else right?' Ginny says.

'But he could have, I mean he didn't tell Blaise about ours' Hermione sighs. 

'I can find out if you want. I'll go ask Malfoy later or tomorrow.' Ginny Smiles. 'You're my best friend he can't kiss you and not do anything about it. If he wants to be with you, he's going to tell me!'

Hermione laughs quietly 'Thanks, Ginny'

--------------------

A/n  Quite liked this chapter :) What do you think Ginny should say to Draco? What should he say back?

Also, I started writing another story! Yes, Yes, another one I know I know.

It's called 'Soulmates' It's another Dramione story. Would mean a lot if you checked it out xx

Word Count: 1385

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 45.6K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...
225K 3K 34
Self explanatory... No Smut... Y/n & Draco Vol. 1 Status; 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 Requests; 𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 Disclaimer: I unfortunately don't own Draco M...
26.6K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
816K 13.9K 32
When the war survivors from the school of Which Craft and Wizardry return to finish their remaining years, everyone seems to have different feelings...