n i n e

20 minutes until the 'choosing'

Draco's P.o.v

'So you're choosing Pansy, But who do you like?' Blaise looks intrigued. 'I haven't a clue. Is nobody an option?'.

'Hah! Nope' He says popping the p. I thought about it. I knew Weaslette wanted to leave with Granger... 'Well I'm sending home Weaslette and Granger next week' I tell him.

'Huh, What do they look like now?' He smirks. 'Blaise! No.' I say sternly. 'Aren't you going out with Tyra?'.

'Nah, We broke up a while ago.She's too clingy, You know?' Blaise got up and started to look through my wardrobe. 'What are you doing?'I ask him. 'I didn't bring any clothes, So I'm gonna borrow some'

'Oh yeah sure. Thank you so much for asking!' I roll my eyes. I probably should get ready. I get up and put on black jeans and a black shirt. 'Ooo Very colourful I love it!' Blaise comes out of the bathroom.

'Shut up' I put on some black shoes. 'We should go down now, Come on!' I order. We walk downstairs and walk to the top of the room. Blaise seems to be looking around. 

'So when you said No to Weaslette and Granger, Was that cause you wanted them?' He spoke. 'No, I mean Weaslette is with Potter and Granger is probably with Weasley.' I lied. Granger was not with Weasley. She told me that on our date. Why did I lie? I didn't care if he wanted to be with Granger.

'Also!' I start 'Who is at work for you? I asked you to look after the company!'. 'Um yeah, Theo is taking care of it!.'

'Seriously?'I ask in disbelief 'You left my whole company to Theo Nott!'. 'It'll be fine! Besides, you may not be able to leave here but I can go check on it tomorrow.' He is still staring in the general direction of Granger, But she was with Lovegood and Turpin now.

'I think we should go over' He says grabbing my arm. 'What! No, Why' I pull his arm off me.

'I just wanna see if she's nice!' He pulls me over to the small group, Who were very surprised to see us.

--------------

Hermione's P.o.v

  'Oh really! Not surprised to be honest, She's a nightmare'! Ginny Laughs, 'Exactly what I said'.  I looked up and saw Malfoy entering the room with someone who looked like Blaise Zabini. Why would Blaise be here? And why is he staring at us?

'Oh look!' Luna points them out 'That means it's starting soon.'  But to our surprise, they had walked away from the top of the room. Towards us!

'Hello, Ladies' Blaise puts on a cocky smirk. 'Zabini, Malfoy' I didn't really know what to say. 'What are you doing over here?' I ask them. 

'Eh, We just wanted to come talk' Blaise says. 'Hm. For wanting to come over and talk you sure are pretty silent Malfoy' I turn to look at him. 'I apologise for not wanting to talk to you Granger' He looks at me too.

'OK!' Blaise coughs as if he couldn't have made the situation any more awkward. 'Well I'll see you later Granger I have to get rid of Pansy over there' He points at her 'She's having way too good a time' He walks off with Blaise leaving a small goodbye.

'Excuse me!' I heard A woman say. 'Good Evening Girls' It was Narcissa. 'Draco will now speak and will choose who to send home. She motions for Draco to come and speak. Reluctantly he walks over to her.

'Hello, I am going to make this short and sweet. The girl who I definitely know I do Not want to marry is......Pansy Parkinson' He looks at her. 'Come on up'

'WHAT! DRACO!' I heard a scream from behind me. I saw Parkinson walk behind me making her way up to the front. I looked at Ginny and snickered.

Apparently, she saw since when she walked past disgusted she said 'You'll be next Mudblood'. And I don't know but since we were close to the front I think Draco heard. When she got the stage he spoke with her it looked like he was telling her off.

I laughed a bit. I already knew I would be next.  I didn't care. I was past that nickname. 'I can't believe she just called you a mudblood!' Ginny obviously wasn't past it. 'It's fine Ginny, I don't care anymore, It's grown old. Malfoy doesn't even use it anymore!' I tell her reassuringly. 

'Okay, Okay. It was still rude though'.  'Well it's good Malfoy chose her to go home then isn't it!'I smile. 'Yep!' She smiles too. 

I looked back at Malfoy and see him still arguing with Pansy. 'But you love me!'She complains. 'Pansy. Get.It.Into.Your.Brain. NO, I DON'T!' He shouted at her. She actually looked really upset and I swore I could see a glint in her eye. I didn't feel bad for her though.

After Malfoy left everyone else started too as well. But one thing that I found surprising was that Zabini was talking to Luna. And it didn't look like they were throwing insults even though Luna would never. 'Have you seen Zabini and Luna?' I ask Ginny. 'Yeah, Looks like they're getting on pretty well' She laughs.

We walked over to the wall and saw when the next dates were. I didn't have one. Urgh, Why did I feel disappointed!! I Don't Want A Date With Malfoy I tell myself.

We walked back to our rooms leaving Luna in the Ballroom, Still talking with Blaise. If Blaise was a genuine person maybe they'd be cute. But I thought Draco said he had a girlfriend? 

A/N Heyy Hopefully that makes up for the last shitty chapter. I don't know. Comment If you liked it and it means a lot when you guys vote for my Stories so Thanks So Much! Also, how has this got over 700 reads in like less than 2 weeks! Crazy. 

Word Count: 981