f i v e

2nd July 2000 Monday

Draco's P.o.v

Today was I had to be with Weasley for 2 hours. God help me. Mother said to get her from her room and take her out to the gardens, and just sit and talk.

I knocked on the door and Granger opened it. 'Ginny's in the bathroom she'll be out in a minute' She said lazily. Her hair is frizzy and she's in her pyjamas. 'Wow, Hello to you too Granger' I lean against the door frame. 

'I just woke up leave me alone'  I looked at my watch. 'It's 11 o'clock Granger'. 

'Yeah Ginny turned off my alarm, She didn't wake me. Apparently I 'Needed the sleep'. As she says that Weaslette walks out of the bathroom. 'Oh I knew I heard you She picks up a bag and walks over to me and Granger.

'We should get this over with' I say. 'You can't just skip dates can you?' She looks hopefully.

'Hah I wish, Mother would find out and I don't know. It would be bad. Come on let's go. See ya tomorrow Granger!' I leave with Weaslette.

-----------

Ginny's P.o.v

We walked to the gardens, they were nice. We sat down on a bench there was in the rose garden.

'Malfoy, let's get one thing clear. Neither of us like each other, we never will. And you're going to send me home on Saturday.' I needed to he home to Harry.

'Umm no can do'. He says. 'Sorry'.

'No! What do you mean?? Why can't you! I need to be with Harry!' Now I was annoyed.

'Yeah I have to send Pansy home.Shes more annoying than you, even though its a close competition'.

'Do you think she's actually going to leave??' I was surprised she thought she would.

'She's obliged to. She'll be forced if she doesn't. She has no choice.And my date with her Satudsy was the worst!' He looks at me 'You can go next week'.

'Urgh, fine. I guess I don't wanna leave 'Mione' I didn't. I wanted both of us to leave.

'You don't have to worry, she'll be the week after' He laughs. 'My mother thinks I'll find someone by doing this. I don't have any faith,whatsoever'.

'Hey! You never know' I shrug my shoulders. 'You could end up marrying Luna!' I laugh 'could you imagine, you and Luna!!'.

'No way. I need to make a list of people I actually have to send home. You know there isn't even enough weeks to get only 3 girls here by the end. So I am going to have to send 2 people home some weeks, maybe I can send you and Granger next week.'

'Oh my God! Yess please do! I feel bad leaving here for even this amount of time.Shes literally going to have nothing to do' I looked at Malfoys watch. I'd only been with him half an hour.

'You can go if you want to' He says nicely. 'Are you sure?' I was surprised. We still had an hour and a half left.

'Yeah, we both known nothing's gonna happen anyway. What's the point? But tell Granger I'm picking her up at half 6. We're going to dinner in town' Hermione gets dinner?? Not fair.

'Yeah ok Mr.Fancy. Are all the evening dates dinners?' I ask.

'Yeah they are.' He says. I get up and say goodbye. I walk through the gardens and go back to Hermione.

I unlock the door 'You're back!!!' She shouts. She looks very happy to see me.

'He let me go early. Also you got a dinner day tomorrow at half 6. So be ready!' She looks shocked.

'What!!' She whines 'I have to go to dinner with him!'.

'You know what. I never thought I would say this but. He's not that bad!' I was surprised at myself saying it.

'Are you serious. Who are you and What have you done with Ginny Wealey Hater of Draco Malfoy!!' I laugh.

'You'll be fine 'Mionee!!'.

'But whyy!!' I swear she's more whiney that normal.

A/N Ok so I said this would be longer than the last one....the next one. I promise will be long!!
Please vote if you're liking the story and follow me if you wanna cuz ;) why not  xx Love Us

Word count: 720