Devil Slayer (Devil May Cry x...

By Ireye1

You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don... More

Bio
New School
The Date
Secret's out
Your a what
Old wounds reopen
Old Friends, New enemies
Warning
A friend in need pt.1
A friend in need pt.2
Destroying Excalibur
Pool Day!!
Parents day
OVA Child's Play
The Other Bishop
The Summit Begins
Devil Slayer vs White Dragon emperor
The New Guy
Summer In Hell
Devil's Gathering
What the cat dragged in
Fighting a God
We meet again
OVA The Ex
The New Student
Rescuing Asia pt.1
Rescuing Asia pt.2
OVA Parallel travel
OVA body switch
Calming the dragon
Ova Christmas
Fighting the fake
The Demon's Birthday
Recreating a battle of legends
Human or Demon
Finding out about the truth
Sparda hybrid's vs Demon Lord pt.1
Sparda hybrid's vs Demon Lord pt.2
Epilogue
Announcement

A Friend-ly Reunion

13.4K 168 67
By Ireye1

I was almost heading to the location as soon as I arrived it was an old factory.

Me: Must be the place.

I walked inside looked around the area but no sign of any demon until I heard something fall in the office. I walked up the stairs and opened the door. I saw a shadowy figure, but couldn't see who it was cause of the clouds covering the moon.

Me: So your one who's causing trouble?

???: Not quite, more like the who called.

Me: *Why is her voice squeaky and familiar* And is a reason you called.

???: Isn't it obvious (Y/N).

Me: Okay, who are you and how do know my name.

???: I'm shocked (Y/N), did you really forget little old me.

The clouds started to move away from the moon slowly and light started to brighten up the room. As the room had brighten up I saw who I'd never thought to see here.

Me: R-R-ruby.

Ruby: You guessed it.

Me: Bullshit who are you (pointing Ivory at her)

Ruby: My you should watch your language around little kids.

Me: I'll ask you again, who are you or you can answer to my little friend here.

Ruby: Oh (Y/N) you wouldn't hurt and old now would you.

Me: *Wait it can't be, no don't fall for it* Why did you call me all the way here.

Ruby: Isn't it obvious.

She jumped off the desk and look at me with an innocent smile.

Ruby: (Y/N) I'm here to kill.

Ruby's voice changed like almost like a teenager.

Ruby: I have to say, you really had a soft spot for little kids so why not trick you to gain your trust.

Her appearance started to fade and she got taller. When she was full herself, I realized she was the same person I meet that night wearing her cloak.

???: It's nice to see my old friend.

Me: So you were just playing with my mind.

???: Of course how else would I find your weakness.

Me: What weakness?

She took off her good revealing to be Mia my old friend.

Me: M-Mia what are you doing here?

Mia: To kill you of course and take revenge.

She dashed at me and kicked me making myself go threw the wall and fall on my back. I look to see Mia jump  and have a sword ready to stab me, I rolled left and she stabbed the ground giving me a chance to shoot at her. She deflected all the bullets and ran into the shadows.

Me: Mia why are you doing this?

Mia: After all 3 years your asking me why, how about lying to and having my parents die!

Me: I'm sorry ok! I didn't want any demons coming after you and using you as bait.

She rushed behind me and I got Rebellion to block her hit.

Mia: And what... You couldn't have told me about your true self!

I gave enough force to push Mia back a little.

Me: I thought I told you you'd hate me for being different.

Mia: That doesn't change anything!

She ran at me and I did the same our blades clashed

As I was about to stab her she jumped back and was breathing heavily.

Me:Getting tired already.

Mia: Shut up! Once I kill you I'll get my family back.

Me: Who told you that?

Mia: Mundus told me.

Me: You idiot, he's not going to give you anything but death. He's just using you.

Mia: Your lying, He showed me my parents and I'll get them back!

She raced towards me and I stayed still till she was in reach. She was about to swing up until I ducked and used the butt of my sword and hit her stomach.

Me: Stop this Mia, I don't wanna hurt you.

Mia: But I do!

She started to swing her sword poorly and I dodged them. She raised her sword and swung down just to be grab it with my hand. She started to cry.

Mia: Why? Why did you keep a secret from our friendship?

Me: I didn't want you to get hurt because of who I'm related to.

Mia: Still, I could have understood it. I grew feelings towards you, I wanted to tell you, but that day happened and it was gone.

Me: I'm sorry, I should have told you. Now I end this.

I grabbed on to Mia's  sword and took it out of her hand and threw it. I walked up to her and saw me in fear thinking on what I'll do. I raise Rebellion half way and she closed her eyes, I stab rebellion on the ground and wrapped my arms around her.

Me: I'm sorry for everything, but understand I kept everything a secret to keep you out of harm and yet I failed. I still want you to know I loved ever since we meet.

Mia: (Y/N).

Me: Please forgive me.

Mia: (Y/N) I-

She was interrupted when a sword impaled her and started to fall.

Me: No!

I caught her before she fell on the ground. I tried to wrap the wound but she stopped me.

Mia: (Y-Y/N) Don't, it's to late for me.

Me: Don't say that you'll make okay!

Mia: (Y/N) don't cry over me that's not you, your kind, brave, and gentle.

Me: Please don't go. I need you!

She placed her hand on cheek and brought me close to her and kissed me and I returned it. We pull away

Mia: I always be with you in your heart.

Me: Mia. Mia! Miaaaaaa!
Why is it always me! Why!

Mundus: Did I take your little friend away.

I turned around and saw three red eye balls in mid-air.

Me: You bastard! I make you pay!

Mundus: In due time our fight will happen bit not today Sparda, besides I knew she'd fail to kill you so I had to exterminate the failure.

Me: I'll finish what my father started. You hear me!

Mundus: I don't think that will be a fight you'll be returning from.

With that the three eye balls disappear. I held Mia close to me and regretting everything. I pick her up and go out side. There was a wood near the factory and I walked into it. As I kept walking I stopped to see a clear area were it had a pond, flowers, and a sakura tree next to the pond. I lay Mia next to the tree and place her sword in the ground.

Me: I kill Mundus for you Mia, I promise.

I walk out of the woods and get to my motorcycle. As I drove back home I kept thinking the good times I spent with Mia.

Me:*I never let anyone else get hurt because of me, never*

I made it back and walked inside and saw Trish and Lady talking.

Trish: Hey (Y/N) how'd it go.

Me: I screwed up.

Lady: Wow and I thought you would be better that your dad.

Me: Yeah, I'm gonna head upstairs now bye.

Trish: Bye.

Lady: See ya.

I head up to my room and sit on my bed looking out my window.

Next day~

I was walking around the halls of school till Issei and and Asia bumped into me.

Issei: Hey (Y/N).

Asia: Hello.

Me: Oh hey.

Issei: How about we go to the club and hang out for lunch with the others.

Asia: What do you say.

Me: Sorry guys but I'm not in the mood right now maybe next time, I got alot of things going on in my mind.

Issei: Okay just make sure your at the club after school for the meeting were going to okay.

Me: Got it.

I walk past them and could make our what they were saying.

Issei: You think he's okay Asia?

Asia: I don't know.

I walked father away from them till a was out of sight.

Me:*I'll make sure to protect them all.
Even if it costs me my humanity*

After school~

I was in the club with others getting ready to go to the meeting.

Rias: Alright time to go. And Gasper remember to behave yourself while were gone.

Gasper: Okay.

Rias: I don't mean to scold, but if you activate your power it'll stop the negotiation and we don't want that.

Gasper: Yes ma'am.

Rias: But Koneko is going to stay with you. Isn't that right Koneko?

Koneko: Yes of course.

Me: Here Gasper.

I gave Gasper my old PSP with  (games) to keep him busy while were gone.

Gasper: Thanks (Y/N)!

Me:No problem.

Koneko: I also stalked up on some snacks.

Me: Looks like you'll have a blast while were gone.

Issei: One last thing before we go.

Issei gives Gasper the paper bag.

Gasper: Wow thanks.

We left the old school building and walk to the meeting.

Rias: May we come in?

We all enter the room and I see Serafall, Rias's brother, Azazel, and some guy with long blonde hair sitting around a table.

Xenovia: Irina.

Issei and I saw Vali standing against the wall.

SirZech: Everyone's here, This is my sister Rias and her retainers, And the Blood of Sparda. They are there one who fought Kokabiel during his surprise attack a few days ago.

???: That is a rather impressive feet, I thank each of you for your hard work especially you (Y/N).

Azazel: Once again I apologize, it's seems like one of my boys might have caused a bit of trouble.

Me: I wouldn't say a bit more like about to destroy the whole town.

SirZech: Now that all the participants are presented, let this summet begin.

Rias and Sona gave their report to the four and hell it zoned out when they began.

SirZech: That will be all, thank you very much.

Serafall: Great job ladies, you make me so proud Sona.

SirZech: Perhaps the governor of the fallen angels would like to share his opinion of there report.

Azazel: Kokabiel went rogue, therefore my thoughts on the incident  are relevant.

???: So he acted intirely on his own.

Me: Hey Issei, whose that guy with the halo on top of his head.

Issei: That's Michael.

Me: As in the arc angel Michael.

Issei: Yeah that's him.

Azazel: Well, he never had my permission if that's what your asking. But something tells me the Danm fool wouldn't destroy a whole town of her knew I was staying here, I've grown quite fond of this place.

SirZech: Try and stay on topic please.

Azazel: I had the White dragon emperor to resolve the issue and the culprit is frozen stiff in the lowest level of hell. He won't bother you again.

Michael: What I find most troubling about the attack itself is his motivation. It's seems he rather dissatisfied with the statis quality.

Azazel: Yeah the ended half way threw really stuck in his head, but he wanted was perpetual combat but at this stage I have no interest in a war.

Serafall: The seeds of discontent.

Azazel: That behavior isn't exclusive in my faction.

SirZech: But again I say we focus on topic in matter in had after all that is why we came here.

Azazel: Spare the verbosity will you. Let's make peace and be done.

Me:*That's how I would end things*

Azazel: That's the purpose of these grand summits isn't it, Of course it is.

ORC club house~

Outside of the Club house five figures float in front of the building and look at it as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 4.2K 34
(this book is just a random CROSSOVER mainly DMCxHDXD...) You are YN Redgrave/Sparda, son of Legendary demon hunter, Dante, and the grandson of Spard...
26.6K 393 10
Things in the city of Kuoh, and the lives of the Gremory peerage will be shaken when the son of the one and only Dante, son of Sparda arrives to open...
485K 7.5K 25
[Cover photo made by @TimmyShadowKing] Y/N L/N rides to kuoh town for a new life along with his sister to escape a deal he made a long time ago but l...
352K 4.4K 26
Kuoh. A small town that secretly belongs to devils. Well...used to that is. Now a "certain organization" is setting up shop and You are the head of i...