Nothing To Fear ....

By Starelf555

Black Veil Brides are in rural Virginia, looking for some quiet time for writing songs, and maybe laying down... More

It
Not Gonna Happen !
Let's Play
Prey
Unwanted Gifts
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted
Nature Walk Gone Wrong
Call For Reinforcements
Rallying The Troops
More Guts Than Common Sense
Serious Connections
"You Don't Know The Half Of It"
Caught On Camera
Everyone Has Secrets
Watching And Waiting
Rude Awakening
Road Hazard
Ultimate Adrenaline Junkie
Council Of War
Racing The Storm
Unexpected Guests
Theories
What The Hell ... ?
This Is A Test
Candid Conversations
Backup Plan
Unsettling News
Taking Action
Rescue Mission
Battle Plans
Turning The Tables
Urgency
Sweet Taste Of Terror
This Place Is Evil
Get Out Of My Way
It's Now Or Never
It Stops Now
I'm Still Here
Corrective Measures
You Can Go Home Now
Back To Normal?

Chance Of Freedom

151 25 4
By Starelf555

      Once again it wandered the confines of it's prison, lamenting its inability to entertain itself, to roam, to feed...

     Then suddenly it stopped, listening carefully. Was it possible? It was! Humans, moving in the direction of its prison. Perhaps ...

     Yes! They were approaching the structure. As it observed them through the gaping holes where there had once been windows, it realized that there were several of them, so it would have to exercise caution. The extended period of confinement, and the lack of nourishment, had weakened it, so it knew it could not challenge a group. Not yet. They could not kill it, but they could injure it, possibly even banish it, if they possessed the necessary knowledge.

     So it would wait, and watch, hoping that they would be foolish enough to separate. If this happened, perhaps it could feed on at least one of them.

      As they moved closer to the building, it took their measure. There were four of them; two larger ones, each bearing the lights upon which the weaklings so desperately depended. Then a third, somewhat smaller, bearing a device whose purpose it did not know. But it was the fourth who captured its interest, and caused it to rethink its plan, for this human bore in his hands its best chance of freedom.

     So it decided to bide its time. Perhaps it would toy with them a bit, but it would not harm them. Not yet, at least. There would be plenty of time for that when it was finally free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 3.5K 73
FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL FANTASY, ROMANCE, MAGIC, STORIES UNDISCOVERED AND SPECULATATIVE FICTION PROFILES. "Rose run!" A voice yelled from all...
1.4K 351 21
**Featured on Wattpad's official YAMystery page!** **Previously featured on Wattpad's official StoriesUndiscovered page!** "The satisfied look on his...
175K 5.7K 95
This is a story about Oona, a succubus who has become fascinated with Andy. Oona is a demon, a succubus that feeds off of sexual energy and pleasure...
5.6K 225 36
_____(y/n) a 19 year old girl with a normal life, normal job, she met a guy named Andy he's secretly the death of her. She'll continue her life? Giv...