New Beginnings

By xobrightxo

* IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "My Sexy Kidnapper" DONT READ THIS. READ THAT BOOK FIRST * Finally, Ava & Chres have mo... More

Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 63

16.6K 459 294
By xobrightxo

im so sorry about the late update. I couldnt think of anything to write but i got the idea now.... so so sorry :(

Thanks for reading though :)

***********

3 days later we finally get to take Cayson home.

Chres carried him as we walked to the car, me by his side. After a long walk, we finally reached the car and I got in on the passenger side.

After hooking Cay's car seat up, Chres got in. Finally we were on out way back home.

"I still can't believe he's here", Chres suddenly said.

"What?", I asked.

"I never thought any of this would happen", he paused,"loving someone, getting married, having a baby.. And Im so happy it all happened with you."

"Aww.. I love you too", I said leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I took my phone out of my pocket seeing I had many missed calls, mostly from my mom. I went to her contact and it dialed my moms phone number. It rang a couple of times before she answered.

"Hello!?"

"Hey mom.. Sorry I haven't been answering my phone.."

"I thought something happened to you! I stopped by your house and you weren't there. What happened? Are you okay??"

"Yeah Im better than okay."

"How's Cayson doing?"

"I had him", I smiled. "He's sitting in the backseat."

"Oh my gosh!! Im coming over right now!" Before I could say anything, she hung up.

"My moms coming over", I laughed.

"Okay.. You should get some rest. We have a 45 minute drive", he said.

"But I do-"

"Ava please. I know you're tired."

"Fine", I pouted giving up.

I put my elbow on the part of the car door and rested my head in my hands before drifting to sleep.

****

We got home and I was first to walk in the house.

"HOME SWEET HOME!", I yelled laughing.

Chres walked in after me, laughing too. He set Cayson's seat down on the couch and I sat next to him.

"Im going to order some pizza. Im starving", Chres said walking to the kitchen.

I took Cayson out and held him in my arms. "Hey baby. We're home."

He just looked up at me and blinked. I traced my finger around his face and he struggled to grab it. He scrunched his nose up and stuck his bottom lip out like he was about to cry. I put my finger into his tiny little hand and he squeezed it. He looked like Chres so much already.

"CHRES!!", I yelled.

"YES?"

"CAN YOU MAKE CAY A BOTTLE PLEASE??"

"OKAY", he shouted back.

I looked back down and Cayson had his eyes opened wider than usual.

"Im sorry.. Mommy and Daddy are lazy", I chuckled.

After holding him in my arms for a bit longer, I laid down, Cayson laying on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and slowly drifted off to sleep again.

****

When I woke up, Cayson wasn't in my arms anymore and it was dark outside. How long was I asleep?

"Chres??", I asked loudly. I didn't get an answer. I called again one more time before deciding to get up.

I went to kitchen to find not Chres, but an empty pizza box. Thanks for saving me some, I thought to myself.

I walked out and down the hallway passing up the bathroom until I got to Cayson's room. I opened the door and saw that he was sound asleep in his crib. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the head. I then turned on the baby monitor that was on the drawer.

I walked out, closing the door and made my way to my room. I tried to open it but the door was locked. "Chres open the door please."

The door opened and my mouth fell open as I saw my mom and Chres next to each other. They were on their knees with their mouth & feet tied together. There were two men standing behind them.

"Wha-", I was interrupted by a man grabbing me from behind. He held me with his arm across my neck and, Im guessing, a gun against my head.

"Where is it?", the man asked.

Seriously. I JUST get home and shit starts happening.

"I don't know what you're talking about", I said in a shaky voice.

"You know exactly what Im talking about", he said.

"I don't--"

"WHERE ARE THE FUCKING DRUGS? DO I NEED TO TIE YOU UP TOO?!", he yelled in my ear making me jump. He made his grip on my neck tighter and it was making it harder to breath.

"Drugs?" I looked at Chres and he had guilt all in his eyes.

"Im so sorry", he whispered looking down. I can't believe this.

"I don't know. Please believe me", I said.

He let go of me and pushed me to the ground next to my mom.

"Watch them", he said to the guys behind us.

He walked out and seconds later I heard the door open from the baby monitor.

He was in Cayson's room.

He came back, carrying my baby in his hands.

"Now I'll ask you guys one more time. Where. Are. They." He brought the gun to Cayson's head and I nearly lost it.

"Please don't?!? Please you can take anything you want but give me my baby! Please don't kill him", I cried. "Chres tell him where they are!!"

"If I had any right now wouldn't you think I'd give it to him!?", he yelled.

I shook my head and turned to my mom. "Im so sorry mom. I didn't even know he was selling drugs."

She nodded and then glared at Chres. I looked back over to the man that had my baby.

"How about we play a nice game of Russian roulette", he smirked.

"What is that?", I asked worried.

He sat down on the bed with Cay still in his arms. He poured all five bullets out of his gun. After that, I took one bullet, put it in, and spun it.

"Im going to ask each and every one of you. If you don't tell me where it is, I'll shoot. If you're lucky, it'll be a empty one. But if not, I guess you'll just die."

"Man don't do this. I already told you there's nothing. You've searched through out the house. There's nothing he-"

The man pointed the gun at me, completely ignoring what Chres was saying. My breathing stopped at how scared I was.

"Where are they?", he simply asked.

"I don't know", I said putting my head down.

He was about to pull the trigger. "Im sorry, Cayson", I whispered before he pulled it.

It clicked.

I let out a sigh of relief and started to cry again. "Can you please stop now?!"

He pointed the gun at Chres and his eyes went out.

"Where are they?", he repeated.

"Nigga I don't have any!!", he shouted.

The man pulled the trigger and it clicked again.

Now there were 3 empty and one bullet left. If we were lucky enough, my mom and Cayson would live.

He pointed it at my mom and asked the same question. She answered the same way and my breathing quickened.

He shot out nothing once again.

"Y'all got some luck", the man laughed. How was this funny to him?

He pointed the gun at Cayson's head. "So Im guessing no one is still gonna tell me to save your precious little son?"

"When are you going to give up! There's nothing here so leave!", Chres shouted.

"Fine then. 50/50 right?", the man said pulling the trigger.

There was a shot.

Cayson's blood was splattered onto us. The man got up and dropped my baby on the floor.

"NO!!!!", we all cried out.

I crawled over to him and picked his limp body up. The whole back of his head was gone.

My baby was gone.

••••••••

I know what you're all thinking.. Was that a dream?

Maybe it was a dream.. Maybe it wasn't.

Or Maybe Some Foreshadowing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.5K 23
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 π‹πžπ’π₯𝐚 𝐖𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐫 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐫 π›πžπ¬π­ 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 π›πžπŸπ¨π«πž 𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐝...
5.5K 350 75
*MATURE CONTENT* Series to Head over Heels (COMPLETED) Justin wakes up from his coma, realizing everything after the gunshot (in story 1)...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
83.8K 3K 31
Namjoon was forced to admit he was cheating on Jungkook during their wedding. He walked out with Jin, the man he loved, leaving Jungkook broken at th...