August Alsina : Not An Ordina...

By QueenxLeeLee

Living with her disabled mom and her sister and brother Keira can't stand neither sibling and prays that one... More

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 1
August Alsina : Not An Ordianry Love - Chapter 2
August Alisna : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 3
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 4
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 5
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 6
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 7
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 8
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 9
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 10
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 11
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 12
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 13
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 14
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 15
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 16
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 17
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 18
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 19
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 20
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 21
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 22
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 23
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 24
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 25
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 26
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 27
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 28
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 29
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 30
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 31
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 32
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chpater 33
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 1)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 2)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 35
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 37
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 38
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 39

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 36

7K 169 18
By QueenxLeeLee

- August POV -

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and I could hear laughter coming from downstairs. I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my eyes sleepily. " Daddy mommy said wake up and come eat with the family. " Aria said coming into the room.

" Tell her I think I'ma skip breakfast this morning. " I said.

I don't know why but I can already tell that today is not gone be my day.

" Okay daddy. " she said before disappearing down the hall and the stairs.

I grabbed my phone and seen I had about 4 texts messages. Two from my mom and the other two from Kalyn.

" You want to tell me why you gone miss breakfast after I slaved my ass over that stove just to make sure you had a nice and hot breakfast. " Keira said standing in the doorway and crossing her arms over he chest.

She had on a sports bra and a some jogging pants with a towel over her left shoulder. To be honest she look like she just got back from the gym.

" I ain't in the mood right now. " I said running my fingers through my hair.

" But baby-- "

" Ke please just leave me alone for the time being. That's all I'm asking. " I sighed.

" Fine. " she said rolling her eyes and slamming the door behind her.

" Slam another door!! I fucking want you too!! " I yelled.

" Whatever nigga!! " she yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and dragged myself out of the bed and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and a nigga looked like he aged over night or some shit. Hell I look like I'm fucking 50 years old when I'm only 26. Damn.

I grabbed a towel and and wash cloth and got in the shower.

After I washed my body I got in the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked back in the bedroom and Keira was digging through my dresser drawers like she was right.

" Uh why the hell you going through my stuff like that? " I asked.

" Calm down. I'm looking for my necklace that you gave me. I think I might have put it in here. " she said rolling her eyes.

" Next time asked before you go through my shit. " I huffed.

" Yes sir. " she said sarcastically.

I walked to the closet and pulled out a pair of black pants and a red polo shirt. I put that on and a grabbed my red bulls SnapBack and placed it on my head.

I walked downstairs and Trey, Lloyd, Issa, Que, Lauren, Teanna, Melanie, and Laya were all sitting on the couch while Keira was doing something with Aria and Aaliyah.

" There go Aug. " Lloyd smirked meaning he was about to talk shit and I honestly wasn't in the damn mood for it.

" I'ma put it like this for ya' ass Lloyd. Whatever you bout to say just keep it to ya'self cause I really ain't in the mood for you or nobody else today. " I snapped which caused Lloyd to look at me like I was crazy.

" Morning daddy. " Aria smiled.

" Aria leave your daddy alone. He got a stank ass attitude and if he say something to you that's rude we gone have some issues. " Keira said putting Aria's shoes on.

" Okay mommy. " Aria said.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

" What's wrong with you? " Teanna asked coming into the kitchen.

" Just don't feel good today and you know how I am when I feel sick. I start acting like a bitch to everybody. " I sighed rubbing my temples.

" Well whats wrong with you? " she asked.

" Ion know. I feel like I got a fever and my stomach is killing me. " I said.

" Let me feel your head. " she said walking closer to me and putting her hand over my forehead.

She felt my forehead and jumped back. " Damn Aug you burning the fuck up. " she said.

" I'll be alright. " I shrugged.

" Te come on let's go. Everybody is ready. " Keira said walking into the kitchen.

" Where y'all going? " I asked.

" Don't worry about it. You don't want to be bothered today and you're not. Nobody is going to be here to bother you." Keira smiled at me.

" Ke just tell me where y'all going so I won't have to worry about you and the girls. " I said.

" We going to the park and then later on to get IceCream and after that the movies. " She said.

" Te could you give us a minute to talk. " I said.

She nodded and then walked out the kitchen.

" Come here Ke. Come sit in my lap. " I said patting my lap.

She slowly made her way over to me and sat in my lap.

" Why you being such an ass today? " she asked.

" Baby I don't feel good. You ain't never seen this side of me cause I rarely get sick. But Ke I don't feel to good and when I don't feel good I act like an ass to everybody so everything I say to you today don't get mad and start crying cause I don't mean it. " I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

" Awe my poor baby. " I watched as her face softened and she rubbed my chest.

" I'll be okay. " I said.

" Oh baby you got a fever. " She said feeling all over my face.

" I'll be fine. I promise. " I said kissing her cheek.

" I'm going to stay home with you today. I want to make sure you're taking care of. " she said.

" Baby you pregnant. I should be taking care of you. Not the other way around. " I placed my hand on her stomach and rubbed her large pudge.

" No. You're sick and you need me. Go back upstairs and change clothes and get back in the bed. I'll be up in a minute with some soup for you. " she said getting out of my lap.

" Baby I'm fine. Go out with the rest of them. " I chuckled.

" No you're not. What type of wife would I be if I left my sick husband here all alone by himself? Now go upstairs and do what I told you to do. " She ordered.

I sighed an got up. There was no point in arguing with her cause she was just gonna win anyway. I went upstairs and did what she said and then got in the bed.

Since I had a fever I was very hot so I just laid on top of the covers in my boxers. A few minutes later Keira came in the room with a bowl of vegetable soup. " Here you go. " she said sitting the bowl on the bed in a tray.

" Ke you don't have to do all of this for me. " I smiled.

" Yes I do. I'm your wife. I'm supposed to take care of you in sickness and in health. " she said.

" Where are the girls? " I asked.

" They went with everybody else and Lauren offered to keep them for a few days. " she said taking off her earrings.

" Oh. " I nodded.

" Eat your soup before it gets cold baby. " she said looking at me through the mirror.

" I want you to feed it to me. " I
pouted.

" August-- "

" Please. If you love me you'd do it. " I whined.

" Alright fine. I'll do it just let me go change. " she huffed.

I smiled and waited for her to go change. When she got back she fed it to me and I laid down and she laid beside me.

" You know what would make me feel better? " I asked licking my lips at her.

" What? " she asked.

" You. " I smirked crawling on top of her.

" Baby you're sick. I want you to rest. " she blushed.

" How many times I got to tell you that I'm fine. " I said fiddling with her basketball shorts.

" August stop. " she moaned as I caressed her right breast.

Keira didn't have on a shirt so all she had on was a push up bra and basketball shorts. I don't even think she had on panties and I was hoping she didn't cause that's quicker access for me.

" Stop what? " I whispered in her ear before sucking on her neck.

" Oh god. " she moaned softly.

I gently unhooked her bra and threw it somewhere in the room before latching my mouth onto her left nipple while playing with the other one. She was biting her lip and had her eyes closed.

I then kissed her chest and kissed my way down to her clit. I licked all around it just to tease her.

" I wish you would stop teasing me. " she whined.

I chuckled and softly sucked on her clit causing her to arch her back slightly in the bed. " Baby. " she squealed in pleasure.

I smirked and continued. This was gone be a long day.

***

I rolled off of Keira and laid beside her on the bed.

" Damn. " Keira breathed out.

I chuckled and wrapped her in my arms. Both of us were sweaty and the bedroom was just a mess.

" You ass is a fucking freak. " I laughed.

" But you like it. " She said laying her head on my chest.

" I sure as hell do. " I smacked her ass.

" I'm going to take a shower. Nah fuck that. I can't feel my legs. " she laughed.

" How about I run you a hot bath and just let you relax. " I kissed her chest.

" August your ass ain't sick. You just wanted me to take care of you and you knew I'd do anything you wanted to do. " she said glaring at me.

" Nah I really am sick though ma. Hell I'm still burning up on the inside. " I said.

Like on some real shit ya nigga don't feel good. It's just when I get sick I like to do other things to take my mind of the fact that I'm sick.

" Whatever you say. " she smiled looking up at me.

" You ever thought about baby names? " I asked.

" Well I want to know what we're having first so that way it'll be easier. " she said.

" That's cool. Still can't believe we having twins though. " I smiled widely rubbing her pudge.

" I saw it coming with the way we have sex. Hell I thought we was gone have triplets. " she laughed.

" Hell nah. Ion think I can handle no damn triplets. " I chuckled.

" Whatever. Why don't you go take a shower while I get us some fresh sheets and clean the room up. " She said.

" I don't want to move. I like having you in my arms like this. " I pouted.

" Negro who is you trying to fool? Me or ya'self? The only reason you don't want to move right now is cause both of us is naked and you want to go for another round. Baby you not slick. " she said looking at me like I was crazy.

I swear this girl know me like the back of her hand but I'm bout to try to play it off.

" Girl don't nobody want cha ass. I'm just comfortable and I don't want to move. " I laughed.

" So you telling me you don't want this? " she asked climbing on top of me.

" Nope. "

" Or this? " she bent down and kissed me sucking on my bottom lip. She know exactly what the hell she doing.

" Girl get off me. " I said.

" Nope. I love this position and you know that. " she smirked.

" Baby don't start some shit you ain't gone finish. " I said playing with her ass.

I would rub it up and down and then let it go and watch it just jiggle. " I wish you would stop playing with my ass and listen to me. " Keira said grabbing my hands.

" Oh you was saying something? " I asked.

" Yes asshole. " she replied sarcastically.

" Well what were you saying beautiful? " I asked making her blush.

" Such a suck up but I was saying what do you want the gender of the twins to be? " she asked.

" Well I was thinking for two boys since we already have two girls. I'm tired of being the only nigga in the house. What about you? " I shrugged.

" I don't know. I could go for two boys or either a girl and a boy. I always did want to have twins when I was younger. " she smiled.

I don't think Keira has been so happy in her life about a pregnancy before cause I ain't never seen her like this before or maybe it's just the hormones. I don't know.

Me and Keira just got out the shower and dried off and put our clothes on and right now we watching some stupid shit on TV. I don't know exactly what it is but whatever it is Keira sure is enjoying the hell out of it. When it finally went to commercial Keira looked at me weirdly.

" Anthony I want to talk. " she said.

Ah hell. She calling me by my middle name so I know this is serious.

" Did I do something? " I asked turning off the TV.

" No. I want us to talk about a person-- "

" It better not be King. " I cut her off.

" It is but hear me out first. " she said.

" Fine. " I sighed.

" Okay well I want to go see King. Just to catch up with him and I wanted to take Aaliyah too because Aaliyah loved King when me and him were together and she still does. She asks me about him all the time. " She started.

" Hell no. N to the motherfucking O. You ain't going to see King an you damn sure as hell ain't taking my daughter to see no fuck nigga. Hell wrong with you. " I snapped.

" Baby you can come if you want. It ain't that serious. It's really not. All I want to do is talk to him. I mean things did end badly with us and I want to apologize for it and I want King back in my life. I don't care what you think but King was there for me when I had nobody. Him, Lauren, my mother, and Tasha were the only people who were really and actually there for me when me and you went through it. King is not a bad guy. " she said.

" Fine you can see him but Aaliyah stays with me. " I said.

She glared at me before rolling her eyes and going upstairs. What the hell done got into Keira? Fuck got her thinking that I want her and my daughter around a nigga that took my place of taking care of Keira and Aaliyah when I wasn't here for three years? Got me all the way fucked up.

- Keira POV -

Today is the day that I'm meeting with King just to catch up. I know y'all like why the fuck you going to see King but I'm bout to be real with y'all; I miss me and King being friends. I mean ain't nothing wrong with me and him being friends. Is it?

" August I'm gone. " I said walking into the kitchen to see August feeding Aaliyah and Aria.

" Mama I wanna go with you. " Aaliyah whined.

" I know baby but your father won't let me take you with me. " I said.

" Why not daddy? I wanna go with mama. " Aaliyah whined getting ready to cry.

" Cause I said you can't go now finish your food so I can give you and your sister a bath. " August sighed.

" No!! I wanna go with mama!! " she yelled causing August to pop her in her mouth which made Aaliyah cry.

" Shut up!! I ain't even hit you as hard as I should've. Girl you don't know how good you got it. My step pops would've tore my ass up if I yelled at him like that. " August yelled.

" Mama. " Aaliyah cried.

" Shh. Aaliyah I can't take you with me this time but I promise next time I'll take you with me. " I said picking her up.

" That's why she so damn spoiled now. " August mumbled.

I ignored him and rolled my eyes. I didn't have time for his attitude. Not with the way Aaliyah was crying. She was crying like she just got her ass tore up like no other. It wasn't that serious but I guess it hurted her cause it's the first time August has ever put his hands on her. I'm the one who usually disciplines the girls.

" I wanna go with you mama. " she cried.

" I know. Aaliyah can you do mommy a favor? " I asked taking her into the living room.

" Yes mama. " she nodded wiping her face.

" Be good for me. If you and your sister both me good for me I'll have a treat for y'all. " I said making her smile.

" Okay. I'll be good mommy but I don't want to talk to daddy. " she nodded.

" Baby girl that's your daddy. " I sighed

" I know. "

" Look just be good for me okay. That's all I'm asking. I gotta get going. " I said.

" Okay mama. " she said.

I kissed her on her lips and put her down and she ran off somewhere in the house. " I'm gone! " I yelled before leaving the house.

I got in my car an jammed to August's album Testimony. My favorite songs are Testify and Mama. Those two just touched my heart and they made me cry when he played them for me.

I pulled up to the place me and King were meeting up at and grabbed my shades and a sun hat to disguise myself a little. I walked into the diner and instantly spotted King. I walked over to him and sat down. I took off my big ass sun hat and he smiled.

" Sorry I'm so late. " I apologized.

" It's cool. I thought you wasn't going to show. " he smiled showing his dimples.

" Of course I was gonna show up. Just got held up. Aaliyah been acting out lately. " I chuckled.

" Well she's four so I like to call that the Frantic Fours. " he laughed.

" Whatever. So how you been? " I asked.

" I been good. I got a girlfriend. You actually know her from what she's told me. " he smirked.

" Really? Well who is she then? " I asked.

" Her name is Carrie. " he said.

" Carrie? As in Carrie Watkins? " I asked.

" Yeah. " he smiled.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Me and Carrie go way back to when we was in diapers. We used to be the best of friends until I had to start stripping to take care of me and my mama and Carrie didn't want to be friends with a stripper so that ended our friendship and I haven't spoken to her since sophomore year in high-school.

" Well as long as you're happy that's all that matters right. " I smiled.

" Yeah I'm happy with her. Maybe I can get a baby out of this one. " he said. I saw a flash of hurt on his face but as soon as it came it was gone. King always wanted to have a baby and to be honest I was going to give him one before August came back into the picture. I don't know if anybody told y'all but it was a possibility that Aria could've been his instead of August's and when Aria wasn't his it broke his heart more than anything.

" King one day you and who ever will settle down and y'all will have an ass of kids just like you want. You just got to be patient. " I smiled warmly.

" I guess so. It's just I've always wanted to have a child you know but in due time I'll have have a baby. " he shrugged.

" Well how's your gym? " I asked changing the subject.

" It's great. I mean people really love it and I couldn't be any happier. My dream finally came true. " he beamed making me smile.

" That's good. I'm happy for you. I truly am. " I smiled.

" So how's your mom and Tasha doing? " he asked.

I didn't really tell the whole world that my mama and sister died cause it wasn't none of they business an I ain't want nobody feeling sorry for me.

" They actually passed away a couple of months ago. " I said quietly.

" Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know. " King said with sorrow in his eyes.

" It's cool. " I shrugged.

" Well how are you holding up with being pregnant and all? " he asked making my eyes grow big.

" How did you know that I'm pregnant? " I asked.

" I know a pregnant woman when I see one. Congrats. " he smiled.

" Wow. Yeah well I'm good. I'm having twins. " I said.

" Damn. That's good. "

Me and King talked until the diner closed. I looked at the time and it was midnight. Shit. I already know that I'm going to have to hear August's mouth.

" Well Ke it was nice seeing you again. " King said once we got to my car.

" It was nice seeing you too. " I smiled.

" Can I get a hug best friend? " he asked showing his dimples knowing that I couldn't said no.

" Sure. " I chuckled hugging him.

We pulled back and just stared into each other's eyes for a moment. I didn't even notice that both of us was leaning in until I realized that my arms were wrapped around his neck and his were placed tightly on my waist.

" King there's something that we didn't talk about tonight and I want to before I go home. " I said stepping back before I did something I was gone regret.

" Well go ahead. " He nodded leaning against my car.

" I wanted to apologize for the way that we ended. King I never meant to cheat on you and I wasn't excepting any of what happened. It just happened so quickly. I'm sorry King. " I apologized.

" It's cool. I saw it coming. I mean you and August are meant to be together no matter what happens between y'all. Like I said I saw it coming I just wish you would've told me sooner than what you did. That's all. I've gotten over it. You better get home to your husband and kids. August is probably worried about you. " he smiled warmly.

I smiled and he leaned down and kissed my forehead and cheek before giving me a quick kiss on my lips. " King. " I said once he pulled back.

" Couldn't help myself. Now get home before I whoop your ass. " he chuckled.

I got in my car and waved bye to him before pulling out the parking lot.

I finally made it home and when I walked into the house August was laying on the couch with Aria on his chest who was sleep.

" I'm home. " I said so he could hear me.

" Did you enjoy your date? " he asked.

" And you just ruined my mood so GoodNight. Oh and when you put Aria in bed you can come back down here and sleep on the couch. " I said rolling my eyes going up the stairs.

" Me? You crazy as hell. You should be the one sleeping on the couch coming in at a quarter to one in the morning. " he scoffed.

I continued walking up the stairs and when I got to the bedroom I stripped down to my underwear and threw on a night a gown and got in bed. Soon I felt August get in the bed with me and he pulled me closer to him.

" Why you smell like that nigga? " he asked.

" Because I was with him all day long and we hugged. " I rolled my eyes.

" Well get your ass in the shower and wash his smell off you. " he said.

" I'm too tired for that. " I stated.

" Well either that or you can sleep in the guest bedroom. " he said.

" Fine with me. " I got out of bed.

" Oh and while you at it you might want to check on your spoiled ass daughter. She decided to lock herself in her room and be a little brat. God she lucky I'm not raising her the way I was. " he chuckled bitterly.

" August let me tell you something okay. Not everybody is gone be raised the way you were. You were abused by your step pops and your mother put him before you and your brother. I can't help that but just because you came up with a terrible childhood doesn't mean my daughter has to. " I snapped and instantly regretted it once I saw that I hurt August's feelings. " August I'm sorry I didn't mean that. " I said quickly.

" Nah. Ion even wanna hear it. You wanna play dirty and shit well guess what two can play that game bitch. " he snarled putting emphasis on the word bitch.

He got up and pushed passed me and I heard the front door slam indicating that he was gone. I sighed to myself and went to go check up on Aaliyah.

" Aaliyah open the door. It's mommy. " I knocked on her door.

She opened it and smiled up at me. " Mama. " she smiled.

" Come on baby girl. " I said picking her up and taking her back to me and August's bedroom.

I placed her in the bed and covered her up. " Mama I'm hungry. " she whined.

" Okay. I'll be right back. " I said going downstairs to fix her a sandwich which ended up in me fixing me one to. I then grabbed the bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and two bottles of Twister juice for me and Aaliyah.

When I got back upstairs Aaliyah was watching Austin and Ally.

" Here's your food. " I said handing her the food.

" ThankYou mama. " she smiled taking the food.

Me and her both ate while watching Austin and Ally and after she ate she went right to sleep. She slept on my leg and while I channel surfed through the TV. I looked at the clock and it read 4:16 a.m.

I guess August isn't coming home tonight so I just went to sleep. I didn't mean what I said to him I just snapped on him. I hope he
comes home in the morning.

-----------------

Vote

&

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 24.7K 67
Kayla, 17. She is trying to do what she has to do to provide for herself. Kayla's dad was always there for her, loved ANC cared for her, they had a g...
443K 8.7K 76
August Alsina a young man who is currently 21. He hasn't had the perfect life, because he's Been through so much. From him being homeless, to his b...
164K 4.2K 34
KIERRA HAS BEEN THROUGH A LOT OF HURT,PAIN IN HER LIFE. SHE HAS BEEN HURT SO BAD MANY TIMES IN HER LIFE.UNTIL SHE DECIDES TO NEVER TRUST ANYONE AGA...
3.9K 319 42
Stephanie hated to see her sister cry. Jael was her life, her world, her everything. Even though Stephanie had pain on her chest, her sister eased it...