KISS || RM✔️

By Jiminttrash

Everyone wanted Namjoon and Y/n to get into a relationship but the only problem is, they didn't see each othe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20 | final

19

14.5K 523 210
By Jiminttrash

Namjoon's pov

"Where's y/n?" Jimin asks as he sits down beside me.

"She's out with a friend right now." I say and he tilts his head.

"friend? Is it a guy?" He asks.

"I'm not sure. She didn't say." I answer and Hoseok raises his eyebrows at me.

"You two are good, right?" He asks.

"Of course we are. Why would you even ask that?" I ask, sitting up.

"I was just wondering." He says as he slouches back down.

Just then the front door opens and in walks y/n.

"How was it?" I ask and she smiles and walks over to me.

"It was fun." She says as she leans down and pecks my cheek.

"Who did you meet up with?" Jungkook asks.

"Do you guys remember Han-jae?" Y/n asks and my eyebrows raise as I remember.

So she was hanging out with a guy.

"I do." Yoongi says.

"He texted me asking to meet up and so I went and man did I miss him. Did you know he's married now?!" She says and I feel myself relax even though I don't know why I had felt so worked up to being with.

"Seriously?" Jin asks and she nods and smiles.

"He said he wants us to go on a double date with them." Y/n says as she turns to face me.

"Really? Okay, sounds good." I say and she grins and sits down beside me.

"It was really nice catching up with him. He's changed so much." She says.

"Did you have fun?" Taehyung asks.

"I did." She says.

"She'll have even more fun now that she's here with me." I say and she looks up at me and smiles a little.

"Do you guys have plans already?" Jimin asks.

"No but we can all make some." I say and y/n stands.

"Actually, I wanted to make you guys all dinner tonight." She says and a couple of the guys look at her in awe.

"Really?! I love your cooking!" Taehyung says happily and the others all agree.

"Yes really. I need to go to the store and pick up some ingredients then I'll come back and start cooking." She announces and Jungkook stands.

"I'll come with. I want to pick up some snacks." He says and y/n nods and stands by his side.

"Then we'll be back." She says then her and Jungkook head out.

"I'm really excited to eat!" Taehyung says cheerfully.

"Y/n is actually very good at cooking. I guess you got lucky there." Yoongi says.

"I sure did." I say and smile without even meaning to.

Once they finally get back y/n begins making the food while the maknaes help her.

Finally, it's finished and we all gather at the table to eat.

She serves everyone their food then walks over to me with extra food in her hand.

"Here you go, Oppa." She smiles as she sets the bowls down in front of me and pecks my cheek.

"Oppa? Since when?" Jin asks and y/n becomes flustered.

"I like it, okay." I say and Yoongi grins.

"Then can she call us Oppa too?! I thought we had a rule that she wouldn't call any of us that. This is not fair." Taehyung pouts.

"Why would she call you guys Oppa ? You're younger than her." I remind and he pouts.

"It's not that big of a deal. Let's just eat, okay." Y/n says as she sits down beside me and begins to eat.

They drop the topic and begin to eat as well.

Once everyone is finished we lay down and relax our now full stomachs.

"Do you think we can sleep in my room tonight?" Y/n asks.

"Sure. I don't mind." I say and she nods and heads for her room.

When I get inside I see that she's already laying down with the Kakao plushie I had bought for her cuddled up to her chest.

How adorable.

"I missed this thing." She says and I smile and walk over to her and lay down.

"You love that plushie more than me don't you?" I frown.

"Maybe." She laughs.

"Yah! That's not fair." I say and she laughs and kisses my nose.

"Don't worry. I love you both." She smiles.

"Good because I was gonna start getting jealous." I say and she moves closer to me and kisses me.

I kiss her back, moving the plushie behind me in the process.

I moved as close a I possibly could and deepened the kiss.

I love the feeling of her lips on mine.

Things started to get a bit heated and I'm sure y/n was aware of that too.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask and she pulls back and bites her lip and nods.

I look into her eyes for a moment and then I kiss her gently.

"I love you." I say softly.

"I love you more."

-
A/n: SO BIG NEWS GUYS. The last chapter of this story is gonna be published tomorrow then the next day I'm going to finally publish the first chapter of my Yoongi x reader. I have exactly 29 chapters done and I'm gonna work on writing more tomorrow. I can already tell the Yoongi story is going to be very long because I'm already at 30 chapters and I haven't even written the climax yet so I hope you're ready!! I'm really excited to publish it because I'm very proud of the story and it's actually my favorite story I've written ever out of all the stories I've written in my life. I'm very excited to share it with you guys and I just hope you love it as much as I do((((: I hope you're looking forward to it and also the ending of this book tomorrow!! I'll talk to you guys then ily❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 461 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
3.8K 68 17
This story is about a girl (Y/N, yes buddies, you are the 8th member 🥰)who debuted as the BTS 8th member, standing by them through thick and thins...
3.9K 235 20
just the story of a messy & chaotic household.. there is no romantic relationship between bangtan and y/n, only a brother-sister relation, and if y...
59 2 9
They were bond with a contrat. But what if she wanted more? And what if he can't give her that.