Better Together- OT5

By CeriD14

A story where each of the Fifth Harmony girls write letters to Camila after she left the band. They miss her... More

Dinah's letter #1
Ally's letter #1
Lauren's letter #1
Normani's letter #1
Fifth Harmony letter #1
Camila's letter to Lauren
Camila's letter to Fifth Harmony
Fifth Harmony
Camila's letter to Dinah
Lauren's letter #2
Camila's letter to Fifth Harmony 2
Ally's letter to Camila #2
Normani's letter #2
Dinah's letter #2
Lauren's letter #3
Ally's letter #3
Lauren's letter #4
Camila to Lauren #2
Interview
Fifth Harmony letter #2
Texting the girls
Camila to Lauren
Lauren to Camila
Texting Dinah
Lauren to Camila
VMA's
Fifth Harmony Interview
Camila Interview 2
New Fic

Camila to Lauren

526 11 0
By CeriD14

Lolo,
My album...I made a last minute decision and have added my most private song to the track list. The girls have all heard the song, it's about you. Dinah told me to put it on, I didn't want too because I am terrified that you'll hate me.

It is my favourite song, my best writing, everything. It is my song version of you. Lauren, you make me the best version of myself and I love you. I'm really sorry if you hate the song, I mean it's my best song but I wouldn't be sad or mad if you didn't like it. It's gonna be my next single, I talked to Roger and I'm allowed to surprise the fans and drop it tomorrow.

I remember it was leaked once, everyone heard it and I begged them to keep it from you, it was during the time you and Lucy were together and you were really mad at me and wanted to kill me even when I looked at you. Don't worry it's not about that...but that's the time it leaked, I was so scared you would hate me if you heard it. I'm not scared anymore.

I love you!
Love from
Camz!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
6.7M 192K 30
FIRST BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES Lauren Jauregui hated Camila Cabello, plain and simple. Of course, who could blame her? Camila had been the one who r...
10.9K 766 28
Unicode ပထမဆုံးစတွေ့တုန်းကတယောက်နဲ့တယောက်အရမ်းမုန်းခဲ့ကြတဲ့ကောင်လေး၂ယောက်။ဘဝအဆုံးထိအရမ်းချစ်တဲ့ချစ်သူတွေဖြစ်သွားလိမ့်မယ်လို့ဘယ်သူထင်ခဲ့မှာလဲ။ ပထမဆုံး...
35.8K 1.1K 51
Pretty self explanatory...