A Love Like Ours

Od xxlove2writexx

Amelia Tompkins is a 29 year old who's life is falling apart. She's pretty sure her husband of 8 years is hav... Více

Prologue (Revised)
Chapter 1 (revised)
Chapter 2 (revised)
Chapter 3 (revised)
Chapter 4 (revised)
Chapter 5 (revised)
Chapter 6 (revised)
Chapter 7 (revised)
Chapter 8 (revised)
Chapter 9 (revised)
Chapter 10 (revised)
Chapter 11 (revised)
Author's Note
Chapter 12 (revised)
Chapter 13 (revised)
Chapter 14 (revised)
Chapter 15 (revised)
Chapter 16 (revised)
Chapter 17 (revised)
Author's Note
Chapter 18: Part 1(revised)
Chapter 18: Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Possible Sequel!

Author's Note

1.4K 31 1
Od xxlove2writexx

Hello readers! I know it's been a while and I am so sorry for the lack of updates. I have just been dealing with a lot over the last few months. I have had a very sick child and after three months of going back and forth to the dr, they finally figured out what is wrong and put him on the correct meds. We still have a way to go to be completely better but I believe we are on the right track. I promise to try to have the next chapter up in the next few days. I am currently looking over it and working on the chapter after. Thanks for you patience and I hope that you all haven't given up on me. I told you I would see this story through and I don't plan to break that promise. Thanks again and be on the look out for the next chapter..

All the love. M

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.9K 104 51
{COMPLETED} Amelia was adopted at age 15 by a family in the same town she grew up in, just on the other side. She's trying to move on and forget her...
2.8K 75 40
||In the process of editing offline|| TW: depictions of sexual assault and abuse throughout Amelia is a successful business owner, with big dreams f...
183K 3.7K 40
Amelia is 20 when she moves in with her brother in woodlands. What she didn't expect was to meet his best friend Mason a serial player. She wants not...
15.2K 212 29
Will have hard sex, jealousy, fighting , serious problems and violence.. So if you want soft and sweet this is not Your story. Amelia is a bit picky...