My Bully

By JrayIaaN

"I don't get why you always do this to her" Aaron said. I look down at my feet and mumble, "I don't either" ... More

My Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 4

620 21 6
By JrayIaaN

Chapter 4: Nick

Alex gave me a piece of paper with his number on it and told me to give it to Tony for him. As I was walking to my next class I threw it in the nearest trash can. Tony's love life isn't my problem.

Bell rings.

Finally schools over, I get up off my seat an start my way out of here.

"Hey Nick" Alec says putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Hey, why aren't you walking with Tony?" I say.

Alec looks around, "I haven't found her yet, do you know where she is? She was complaining about how she has every other class with you"

"Naw, I dont know where she is, I didn't have her last class" I say

"Anyway how do you get to school?" Alec asks.

"My brother dropped me off, but he can't pick me up today" I say "so I'm going to have to take the bus"

"The bus? That sucks, why don't you come with us and have Tyler drop you off" Alec suggests.

"Isn't Tony gonna be there" I point out.

"Yup" Alec smirks and leads the way to Tyler's car.

When we get there Tyler, Liam, and Tony are already there.

"I brought someone!" Alec says and puts an arm around Tony's shoulders.

Tony glares at me and I just smirk at her. "Alec!"

Alec looks at her innocently, "what?"

"Alec quick get in the car before she hurts you!" Tyler quickly warns him and Alec quickly gets into the car and locks all the doors.

"Your so dead" Tony says glaring at Alec through the window.

Tyler ignores Tony and Alec's situation, "do you want to come over to my place instead?"

I shrug, "sure no one's home at my place anyway"

"Great, and one favor could sit between Tony Alec, she might murder him" Tyler says and gets into the car.

"Alec unlock the damn door!" Tony says.

I walk up behind Tony and Alec unlocks the door so I could get in. Tony glares at me before she gets in and kicks Tyler's seat.

Tony stays quiet the whole time and stares out the window pretending that I'm there. I don't really care, she's actually doing a favor to me.

Tyler immediately out of nowhere jerks and turns the car making us jerk to the right. I hold on to the seat infront of me so I wouldn't fall on top of Alec. Tony on the othe hand who couldn't have done anything on time to stop herself falls on me, I grab her waist so her whole body doesn't flip onto mine. Damn that was a hard ass fucking turn.

Tony's arm is around my waist and her head against my chest, her body is pressed against the side of mine. I look at her and I get this weird feeling in my stomach, Tony realizes her position and quickly gets up and pushes me away from her. That got me feeling mad for some reason when she got off me. It was probably cause she pushed me away.

"Oh shit sorry guys, there was some dumb ass on the road" Tyler says and continues to drive normaly.

We got to Tyler's house safely, Tony looked at me weirdly. "Why didn't you take him home?"

"He asked me come over" I say getting out of the car behind her.

"I told you not to invite him over when I'm home" Tony says.

"Than go somewhere else" Tyler shrugs.

"Really? You'll let me do that?" Tony says in an annoyed tone, she obviously didn't believe it.

Tyler locks his car, "yeah, just take Alec with you"

Tony crosses her arms, "I don't want to"

Tyler shrugs, "okay"

"Tyler!" Tony complains.

Tyler walks inside the house and I go in with him. Tony angrily follows us inside and and goes into her room. Damn she really must not like me. I smirk and follow Liam and Tyler into his basement.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

It's only been the second day of school and I'm already sick of it, we haven't even started learning anything yet! This is going to feel like the longest year of my life especially with Tony in every other one of my classes.

I walk into my next class and take a seat at a random desk, the teacher never gave us assigned seats the first day like most of my classes. Why do they even matter?

"I'm assigning seats today so it would be easier for me to know your names" Miss says.

The class groans, I just get up and stand at the side with everyone else, just wantimg to get it over with. The teacher says names and I just stand waiting for mine. The desks are paired in two which is different from most of my classes that have single desks.

"Nicholas"

Finally. I walk over to my seat and put my backpack down next to my chair.

"Tony"

I look over at Tony who gives me an annoyed look before she puts her bag down and takes a seat, I smirk and take my seat after. I'm not annoyed or mad, I'm kinda glad, it'll be easier for me to annoy her.

"Why are you smirking?" Tony asks looking at me weirdly.

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask.

"I'm not staring at you!" Tony says and looks away from me.

I snicker.

We listen to the teacher speaking about rules and getting to know each other and shit like that. No one is listening, there either, reading drawing, staring off into space, or on their phones. Tony has her head down resting on her arm facing my way looking out the window, I flick her forehead.

"Ow! What's your problem" Tony says loud enough that only I can hear.

I shrug, "just checking if you were awake"

"Don't touch me"

"Whatever" Honestly I was just bored.

"We're going to be working on a lot of projects this semester,  get to know your partner"

Hold up. Partner?

Tony groans and buries her head into her arms.

Is she even that smart? How will she make my grades look?

"These are just easy begining of the year points, don't expect this in other honer classes, I'm just being generous"

Papers get passed back and its some stupid, getting to know you, sheet. The front part is about yourself and the back is about your partner.

Tony examines the paper, "this is so stupid"

"Lets just get it over with" I say.

Tony sighs and writes her name and date on the paper and I do the same. We fill in the side aboit yourself, after that instead of asking each other the about your partner questions we just switch the paper s and fill them in.

When we're done with the wrksht we sit there bored out of minds. The teacher walks over to us and asks, "what did you two learn about eacher other"

"That she's annoying"

"And he's an idiot"

"Oookay" Miss says and collects our papers.

Tony stares at the clock.

"We still have 30 minutes left of class" I say.

"I know" Tony says annoyed and puts her head down like she did before.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" I ask.

"I'm not staring at you stupid" Tony says "I'm looking out the window"

"Whatever"

Tony rolls her eyes at me. When ever someone rolls there eyes at me for some reason I get pissed off, it just makes so annoyed.

"Why you looking at me like that?" Tony puts her head and makes a confused face.

"Don't fucking roll your eyes at me" I say and look out the window.

Tony gives me a confused weirded out look, "jeez whats your problem?"

"Your my fucking problem" I snap and look away from the window.

"I'm the problem?" Tony asks.

"All you do is give glares and roll your eyes, yell at me infront of everyone" I say.

Tony stares at me surprised not believing what just came out of my mouth. I can't believe it either, she has a reason to do all of that to me and I don't have to bully her and make her feel this way about me. Why do I do it? Cause I feel like I had to? Yeah thats what I'm going with. I just got real angry when she rolled her damn eyes at me.

Tony was about to get ready to say something, "shut up, don't even say anything"

Tony closes her mouth and balls her fist, she looks like she wants to hurt me but is trying real hard not to do anything. I don't blame her.

Tony stares at her desk trying to keep herself calm, I'm really surprised she hasn't blown up on me yet. I look at the time and theres 15 minutes left till class is over. I look around and everyones just talking, our teacher literally just gave us a free period. I take out my phone and started texting my friends.

After a while I turn off my phone and look over at Tony who still looks upset staring at her phone. I look over at the clock and theres a few seconds left till this class ends, finally.

Tony looks at me with an upset look, I give her an annoyed one, "what?" I say rudely.

The bell rings and a tear escapes her eye, "what did I ever do to you"  she gets up and walks away from me out of the class. I stared surprised I made her cry. I had this hurt feeling in my chest. I quickly get up from my seat and catch up to Tony.

I grab Tony's arm and turn her to face me, "Tony"

"Leave me alone" she pulls her arm out of my grasp and quickly walks away from me.

"Nick what happened? Is Tony crying?" Tyler asks walking up to me.

Oh shit if he finds out I made her cry I'm dead. "I'll take of it Tyler, you'll be late for your class if you look for her now"

"What about you?" Tyler asks.

"I have a free period, I'll take care of it, I'm pretty sure I know where she is" I lie.

One of Tyler's friends call him over. "Thanks Nick, make sure you tell me what happened" Tyler pats my shoulder and leaves.

I look for Tony in the hall way, I'm pretty sure I knew where she went. I go to where her locker is, it's pretty close to mine. I hear someone sniffle and I find Tony in a corner against the lockers.

"Leave me alone" she says after she sees me.

I walk up to her blocking her from running away from me. Tony tries to back up but realizes that shes already against a wall. Tony hides her teared face.

"I'm sorry" I say.

Tony looks up at me surprised. I wipe her tears away, "I'm sorry for everything, I just didn't understand how I felt"

"What?" Tony asks confused.

I hold her head up to me and wipe more tears from her face, "I like you"

Tony's eyes widen and her cheeks flush pink. I lean in and kiss her full lips, surprisingly she kisses me back and wraps her arms around my neck. I take one hand away from her face and wrap it around her waist pulling her closer to me and leave the other hand cupping her check.

Tony pulls back "I forgive you" and she leans back in and kisses me.

The bell rings.

"Nick!" Someone flicks my head.

I wake up instantly, "ow what the fuck!"

"The bell rang" Tony says and gets up from her seat.

What the hell was that dream that I had.

"How long was I sleeping for?" I ask Tony as she slings her bag around her shoulder.

She shrugs, "I don't know, I think a little while after the teacher collected our worksheets"

I take my bag and walk out of the class and try to get that dream out of my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
60.6K 2.5K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
28.2K 489 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
342K 9.5K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...