You hurt me. (Lesbian stories)

By demsimagine

Demi Lovato and Shelley Serrano are long lost buddies. As Demi attends the re-opening of Shelleys company som... More

Introduction.
Part 1- A brand new start.
Part 2- Settling in.
Part 3- A lot of catching up to do..
Part 4- ''They are going to change this company.''
Part 5- My instructions.
Part 7- It's all good. Forreal.
Part 8- A month later.
Part 9- Miss Lovato.
Part 10- Africa.
Part 11- Patience.
Part 12- Moms divorce.
Part 13- Our own struggles.
Part 14- The family talk.
Part 15- Reunion.
Part 16- The Oscars

Part 6- The crying game.

381 11 8
By demsimagine

(Shelley POV)

As soon as we came home I went to my bed and layed down. Skylar kept asking me if I was okay until I snapped completely. She knows it's about Demi. They didn't get a chance to talk to each other, because I told Skylar that if she wasn't going with me she could walk her way home.

''Why.'' Was the only word I mumbled before my phone started going off like crazy. Not caring who it was I turned off my phone and threw it across the room.

A couple hours later I woke up. Dry mouth and the tear stains on my face. I slowly sat up straight and started looking for my phone. When I remembered I threw it somewhere I sighed and moved my legs to the side of the bed.

''Fuck..'' I sighed as the whole Demi situation popped up in my head.

I turned all the lights on and started searching for my phone. I quickly found it when I saw it laying infront of my door. Walking up to my door I heard all kinds of voices arguing.

Turning on my phone I turned the lights off and sat against my door.

The minute I entered my password my notifications where like the 911 operating room. In every 5 seconds one or two messages or some missed calls.

''God damn.'' I whispered and rubbed my eyes for a second.

''She's asleep, we both know you can't wake her Skylar!'' A voice hissed from outside my bedroom door.

As I rolled my eyes I slowly stood up and stood by the door listening to this.

''Just let it be for now. Please?'' Evelyn begged.

''I don't care Eve, she overreacted.'' Skylar said in a much louder voice.

I swinged the door open, with a frown on my face and my eyes looking right into Skylars.

''Fuck!'' Skylar breathed in while her hand was on her chest.

''You scared me.'' She said and I shook my head.

''I overreacted, Skylar? Really?'' I asked her slowly walking up to her.

''You don't know shit, I swear to god.'' I laughed and then walked past them.

''Imagine how Demi must feel.'' Skylar had to balls to say. Which made me close my eyes for a second, because I do feel guilty about last night.

''She must feel fucked up, blah blah. You got anything useful to say to me?'' My attitude was on level 'destroy the bitch' and I honestly don't know why I was acting like this.

''Get your shit together. Seriously.'' Was all she said before I heard her footsteps on the wooden floor. Bedroom door closed and probably not to opened in hours from now.

''Oh wow, totally got my shit together now.'' I mocked her voice and made my way downstairs to grab something to drink.

The footsteps of my little sister followed me downstairs as I checked my phone on the way.

Deleted the missed phonecalls from mom. I got a a message from Felicia.. My best friend who recently moved to Canada and hadn't hit me up ever since she left.

''Shelley?'' A small voice spoke as I stood in the kitchen fully focused on my phone.

There she was standing in her cute pajamas looking like a little baby. All I did was look up and her lip started quivering.

''No, please don't. It's okay..'' I frowned as I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her fragile body.

We stood there for a little while as her tears dropped on my t-shirt.

''Don't make this your problem, little one.'' I whispered kissing her head and playing with her hair to calm her down.

I really don't get why Evelyn is always so protective over Skylar and me. She once said she would do anything to stay our sister as if she could lose us. Mostly because she's biologically not our sister, but she 100% feels like it though.

''I'm not. I just don't want you two to fight.'' She said in-between sobs.

''Hey It's okay. Tomorrow It's all over. I'm going to make it up to Skylar and to Demi. Nothing to worry about.'' As hard as it was for me to say it I had to for Evelyn. The youngest of us who might be the fucking wisest.

''Okay?'' I asked waiting for an answer.

''Okay.'' She breathed out and wiped her tears on my t-shirts. I chuckled at how she always did this. Always wiping her tears on me and shit.

''Now go to bed and don't worry about anything.'' I whispered as I cupped her cheeks wiping away her tears.

She smiled as an answer.

''Good. Now go dream about boys or unicorns or whatever.'' I chuckled and she let out a small laugh before turning around and rubbing her eyes.

Turning back to my phone immediately I had some text messages from my mom.

Mom: ''Do I need to worry? I love you.''

Mom: ''Call me in the morning please. I love you so much babygirl.''

I smiled knowing she was sincerely concerned. I hated to keep her in this position for the night so I just texted her back.

Shelley: ''It's okay mom. I just had a talk with Demi, that's all. Love you too.''

Sending the text I went to the texts that my best friend sent me.

Felicia: ''Hey I saw you were on set with Demi MOTHERFUCKING Lovato. She even was at the fucking opening oh my god. Update me! I miss you, love you.''

It wasn't the kind of text I was expecting, but I was glad it was this text instead of a 'Skylar called me, are you okay?' It would have been a disaster.

Shelley: ''Felicia I swear to god It has been a rollercoaster. Everything that needed to happen, happened this fucking week. I can't and I'm dying. Love you and miss you too..''

Sent the text and suddenly felt some kind of relief. I didn't get any texts or calls from Demi which I kinda expected. Maybe she's scared to reach out to me now and just doesn't want to talk to me or something like that. I really don't know. I would love to say that I didn't care, because that's my everyday sentence. But tonight I did care actually. I wanted to know what was on her mind, but obviously I didn't let her speak at all. Very guilty about that.

An hour later I finally came to my senses and went to bed. It was 3:07 AM and I was completely exhausted. Immediately falling asleep I also woke up quite late. With late I mean 4PM.

''Goodmorning.'' Stacey said as she saw me laying all over my bed.

''Someone has been sleeping very well..'' She chuckled as I turned on my back trying to open my eyes.

''I got you some yoghurt and tea.'' I rolled my eyes with my eyes still closed, because all I wanted was to sleep.

''I just want to sleep.'' I groaned putting my pillow over my head.

''Well, It's 4 PM and you missed like the whole day.'' She started laughing softly as she sat next to me on the bed.

''Yeah, I know.'' I sighed and I gave in. Sitting up straight I sighed again and placed my hand on my forehead.

''Demi came by the office today. Only to find out you weren't there.'' Her voice was calm and soothing.

My eyes widened as they searched for an explanation in Staceys eyes.

''And she didn't come here?'' I asked her. She gave me the hot tea. ''Ugh, thanks.'' I breathed out as I wrapped my hands around the tea cup.

''She did. Even before she came to the office.'' She mentioned and I frowned. Not understanding this.

''You were sleeping, remember?'' She chuckled and I threw my head back.

''Well, I was very tired and emotional.'' I tried to get myself out of this.

Before she could say anything I started talking about it.

''I'm going to see her later on. I just want to wake up first.'' Drinking my tea it was still hot as fuck, but I didn't feel the burning inside my throat so whatever.

''You are?'' She asked being surprised.

''Well yes, what else am I supposed to do?'' I chuckled and she shrugged her shoulders.

''I don't know I thought you were going to be a pussy.'' She said and I gasped. Kicking her in her side she started laughing.

''Don't call me a pussy in any way!'' I tried yelling, but my 'morning' voice stopped me from doing that.

''Finish that and I'll see you downstairs. Evelyn is playing on her new PS4, that you gave her.'' She said and I immediately frowned. It made me think of yesterday. It's Evelyns weak spot. Skylar and me fighting over shit. She can't handle that shit at all.

''Okay, will be down in a second.'' I said as she slowly left my room.

I ate the yoghurt with fruit Stacey made for me and drank up my tea. Trying to wake up fully I washed my face with cold water, brushed my teeth and went down fully clothed. In my Nike sweatsuit. Nothing complicated.

''Goodevening.'' Evelyn said as she didn't turn her head to look at me. She simply heard my footsteps.

''Hello to you too.'' I smiled and walked my way to the hallway grabbing my shoes.

''Are you going to leave already?'' Evelyn asked me and I nodded.

''Well, I should have a couple hours ago little one.'' Putting on my shoes and walking back to the livingroom. Evelyns eyes finally left the television screen.

''I'm gonna make sure that everything with Demi is sorted out. I feel kind of very guilty..'' I admitted.

''Not sure if she still wants to talk to you, because she and Skylar already did.'' My eyes widened slightly and my eyebrows narrowed.

''What? Where? When?'' I started asking her.

''This morning. Demi came to the office and talked to Skylar instead of you.'' Stacey suddenly came walking in with her food for her and Evelyn.

''What did they talk about?''

''I really don't know Shelley. You should ask Skylar.'' Stacey smiled softly and I nodded breathing out slowly.

''Imma just sit in my car for a couple minutes.'' I barely said and turned around without saying anything else.

The second I sat in my car I layed down my head on my steering wheel.

I literally screamed the lungs out of my body. This frustration that I was holding in for so fucking long. And I finally let it out.

''Fuck!'' I yelled and grabbed my phone of the ground as it fell when I was having my little tantrum.

Searching for Demi's number I immediately called her. Still feeling guilty about what happened yesterday.

''Shelley.'' A surprised voice said and I recognized it was Demi. Obviously because I called her, but I couldn't recognize it in a second.

''Hey Demi.'' I said and cleared my throat.

''I came by this morning, but you weren't there.'' She just fell right into the subject.

''Yeah, long story. I wanted to ask you if we could talk in person. Since I couldn't this morning.'' I stated also being guilty about that.

''That's a good Idea, where do you want to meet?'' She said a little reticent.

''I'll come to you.''

''If that's okay with you.'' I quickly added.

''I'm currently at my hotel, but I can send you the location.'' She said to me and I swear I thought I heard someone talk in the background.

''Okay, I'll be there.'' I said and as we said our goodbyes I hung up and threw my phone on the passenger seat.

''I want to throw myself out of a window.'' I whispered to myself. Getting Demi's location I just drove to the hotel not knowing what I would run into.

It took me 20 minutes to get there. Good thing the paparazzi weren't waiting on me. As I walked inside the hotel I was kind of shocked how beautiful it looked.

''Hello ma'am, how can I help you?'' The lobbyist asked me.

''Well, you can tell me who designed this hotel.'' I laughed and he laughed with me.

''I honestly have no idea..'' He admitted and I appreciated his honesty.

''Holy shit.'' He whispered the shit part.

''You're Shelley Serrano.'' He gasped and he looked around if anyone was looking at us.

''Actually I'm Skylar.'' I said and he smirked at me.

''I can tell by the birthmark on your ear.'' He said and I twirled my tongue around in my mouth.

''You're good, you new here?'' I asked though I never been here and this was the first time I'd seen him.

''I actually am not new here.'' He chuckled. I laughed at myself for a second before I heard a voice call my name.

When I turned my head it matched the sound of the voice.

''Holy fuck.'' The lobbyist in front of me whispered.

''That's Demi Lovato.'' He added and I took in a deep breath. She was looking amazing. The fact that she was just wearing a sunday casual outfit made it even better. But of course I knew we needed this talk to make it complete.

''You really shouldn't be cursing, young man.'' I said raising my eyebrow at him. His face immediately full of regret.

''Nice to meet you..'' I started as I looked at his name tag. ''Finn.''

''Nice to meet you too Skylar.'' He winked at me and I chuckled softly.

As he went back to his job I fully turned to Demi who had almost reached me.

''Hey..'' My guilt took over.

''Hey Shell.'' She smiled softly. I immediately opened my arms for her to hug me which she agreed on strongly. As I felt her against me I breathed out a breath I held in for a long time now.

''I'm sorry.'' Is all I said before she hugged me even tighter.

''Don't be. Let's go.'' While her hand grabbed mine we walked our way to her hotelroom. Didn't understand why she was going from hotel to hotel.

Entering her hotelroom it was looking messy. Demi always used to make her hotel rooms messy. I mean why would you keep it all cleaned up if you were gonna spend there a day or two? I obviously wasn't going to mention this, because I already felt guilty enough.

I just sat down on the couch that was standing right infront of me. Demi grabbed some things from the small kitchen that was close to the door. Of course she came back with a can of redbull.

''Thank you.'' I smiled and she sat down next to me sitting on one of her legs.

''First of all. I'm really sorry.'' I began after a long silence. ''And please, hear me out.'' I quickly added as I already saw her move.

''What I said yesterday shouldn't have been said, actually.'' My brain was confused of all the things I said and what I was saying right now. It didn't make any sense.

''I tried not to say them, I really really did..''

''The main thing I want is to let you know that I'm not holding anything against you. I love you and I forgive you. I've certainly not always been an angel..'' I chuckled the last part. She joined me trying not to make me feel like shit.

''Just everything that I went through is something I'm trying to prevent. And still everytime you talk to me. Everytime we communicate without even talking.. My brain immediately switches to a year ago.'' I frowned trying to look for the exact words that would describe my feeling at the moment.

''That's something I've been working on, but I guess it just needs time.'' My face expression looked mad and relieved at the same time.

Demi took a deep breath as she turned her whole body to me.

''Shelley. You shouldn't be sorry for anything what happened yesterday. I had to know. I just had to.'' She whispered. Her voice sounded horrible.

''It's definitely not going to be like it used to.'' She admitted and then fully looked up at me.

''But it could be better.'' She said as we looked into each others eyes.

''Doing random stuff together. Do some charity work.. Relive Africa. I didn't get this tattoo for nothing.'' She laughed pointing at her Africa tattoo on her right arm.

''And relive the moments we had. All the good ones.''

''I did not want to hurt you and I thought we were cool. I really thought nothing happened. I spend months thinking what I did wrong, until it hit me.'' She shook her head and rested her hand on her head as she leaned on the back of the couch.

''You know it always seemed like we weren't friends anymore, because you were so busy with them'' I frowned getting sad in an instant. She couldn't tell from my body language, but in my head I definitely was.

''When you started ignoring my texts I stopped showing interest. Honestly.'' I said looking for eye contact.

''God, what have they done to me.'' She laughed, but that vanished within seconds.

''How about we forget the past and just focus on the future.'' I said quoting like every celebrity in the world.

Her sudden smile did something to me. Honestly there was still something inside me that told me to give in. With everything that happened. When she started pushing me away months ago I thought by myself 'let it go, whatever. It's not her.' and I should've listened to it.

''Give me a hug, you.'' I sighed moving closer to her.

As her arms got around my neck I just took in her scent again. My arms slid around her waist and I held onto her tightly.

''You didn't deserve the things I said yesterday, Demi.'' I whispered.

''It was just the truth Shell. Everything you told me was new. I'm glad I know now.'' She whispered back and I started rubbing her back.

After some serious minutes I pulled back very slowly. Only to figure out she didn't want to let go of me.

''Hey, look at me.'' I whispered and she then agreed to pulling back.

''Did you sleep last night?'' I asked her as I slowly rubbed her back.

''I didn't.'' She breathed and I closed my eyes for a second.

''I'm sorry.'' I said and she slowly moved her thumb across my bottom lip.

''Stop apologizing.'' An immediate answer. Her whisper influenced my whole body. Not wanting anything else than this.

''I can't. I feel really guilty.'' I barely said.

''Like you said. We'll just move on from this. Okay?'' She smiled at me and I joined her.

''Okay.'' I breathed and hadn't noticed she was now basically sitting on my lap. With a leg on each side.

I was literally in for some fucking make-up sex, but that would be placing disrespect on disrespect. Demi and I never came really far in what we've always called 'our relationship'. Because what was our relationship? We didn't date, but people thought we were. Neither of us really had the balls to throw some facts on the table. We just teased each other all the time on every aspect. Which involves the sexual one. I feel like I've always been ready for anything what Demi would bring to me. 

Honestly I was waiting for her to do something.

I was just really hoping she wasn't doing the same.

-- AUTHORS NOTE--

WELL? What are the thoughts? Throw it all out, please. Love you guys. XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 2.1K 31
A couples wedding day is supposed to be the best day of their lives. Demi and Mia's wedding was beautiful and the night was amazing. The morning afte...
13.2K 344 9
Love Affairs are all fun and games until someone gets hurt. *This story is rated M*
264K 7.4K 62
*SEQUAL TO IT ALL STARTED WITH A BANG. MUST READ FIRST* Mia is finally getting her life together. She is about to go live out her dream and play guit...
151K 2.8K 35
Imagines of the queen, Demi freaking Lovato !WARNING! Mention of sensitive topics and triggering chapters with inappropriate language and everything...