Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

37- Slowly Understanding

18.9K 607 190
By BluePringlez

Asoka POV.

When I woke up it was morning. I turned my head to see Kakashi's sleeping face afew inches from mine. I smiled softly and turned my head to look up at the ceiling. I couldn't move yet, my stomach still burned with pain, and my hands didn't hurt as much, but my fourth and pink finger felt as if they were missing. When I toutched them, I could faintly feel them.

I sighed alittle, then winced, my stomach hurt still. Even with stiches the wound will take time to heal. They said I was lucky that Kakashi brought me when he did.

Kakashi hadn't left at all. Just like he promised, but he was still asleep.

The doctor brought two trays of food a while ago. One for me, and one for him. My food had mashed potatoes, white rice, and apples and broccoli with chopsticks on the side. Just an arms length away, to bad my arms felt to heavy to move. My stomach grumbled but I couldn't do anything but sigh.

Yep...

I was still on hospital arrest. A.K.A stuck to my bed. I glared at the food to my side, wishing that I could use the force to magically get food to float into my mouth.

I would have continued glareing if it wasn't for my stomach warning me of my hunger again. I frowned and mentally patted my stomach since I was too hungery to do anything.

I didn't want to rely on anyone... but...

"Kakashi." I whispered, turning my head to him.

He moaned tierdly, turning around, his back to my face.

"KAKASHI!!" I yelled, hurting my throat from the lack of water and food. He shot awake and looked around, like a dog that suddenly woke up. I would have laughed if it werent for how shitty I was feeling.

"Oh, good morning." He said with a close eyed smile, looking down at me. I rolled my eyes. My stomach spoke for itself.

"Feed me." I commanded. He kept the close eyed smile and a sweatdrop appeared at the side of his head. He nodded slowly, looking to his food and took the tray with the food and slowly brought it to his lap, where he still sat on my bed. He turned around slightly, he sat criss cross next to my stomach, the tray on his knees. He broke the chopsticks in half and placed them on the tray.

"Can you sit up on your own?" He asked. I shook my head no. He nodded and helped me sit up, my stomach burned slightly, but I didn't show it.

He propped me up with a pillow and took the brocolli with the chopsticks, then placed them infront of my mouth. I opened, uncaring of what I ate, aslong as it was food. I munched easily, pushing the food to the back of my mouth then swallowing.

Next came Apples. I liked apples, so I tried to eat slowly to savor the flavor. Tried. Thats the key word.

"Wow.. you sure like apples." Kakashi mumbled. I blushed a slight red.

"Yeah." I mumbled out. I've always loved eating apples. They tasted really great, we had an orchid in the back of the mansion filled with flowers around the track which I ran on, whenever I was kicked out from my room for excercise.

He then went onto mashed patatoes. How he fed me mashed patatoes with chopsticks was byond me. These people need to teach me this stuff. I rely on silverwear like a boss.

"And for white rice..." Kakashi mumbled underneath is breath. He somehow managed to feed me white rice. It was pretty fair to begin with. I didn't perticuarlly dislike it... but I've had better. I guess I can't complain about the hospital food here, compared to other hospital foods.

I soon finished and gave a small burp to empty out the air in my stomach.

Kakashi gave me an amused look. He looked to the tray next to my bed.

"Wait... they brought two trays of food..? did I just feed you my food?" He asked, rasing an eyebrow.

"They're the same foods, but yeah, I guess you did feed me your breakfast. You can have that food." I said gesturing my head to the tray of food to my side. He nodded and climbed off the bed, and walked around grabbing it then going to sit on the chair.

He lowered his mask at ate.

I found myself just looking at his face with my façade.

He did have a very proportinal face, nothing bad, clean white skin. There was a slight tan-line that faded, as if nothing was there, but my observant eyes saw all. His eye stayed staring at the food that he brought to his mouth. About a quarter after he was eating he turned to look at me.

"Can you stop stareing, its making me slightly uncomfortable..." His voice didn't sound muffled by the mask, but still sounded as deep, earthy and half uncaring. I nodded and tore my eyes from his delicate looking face to look out the window.

It was quiet as he ate, besides the beeps of my heart moniter... so I let my mind wander... a.k.a talking to myself

...

(A/N: ' > ' Means her concious. '

>'Kakashi's face is so flipping sexy! I can't believe you aren't fangirling over how he kissed you and hadn't left your side at all for these past few days.' The stupid voice in my mind spoke. It was my voice, not the angel, or devil.

>'Riiight... Like you didn't like his lips smaking up against yours.' Sarcasim filled the sentence.

> 'Aha! So its true!' The voice said triumphiantly.

>'Then why are you getting defensive over nothing...?' The voice sounded sneaky and mischivious.

> 'Admit it, you like him.'

...

"What...?" Kakashi's voice asked. I turned around to see Kakashi seated where he was, still eating.

"What?" I asked back.

"You said you liked someone." He replied.

"I said no such thing." I replied, shaking my head.

>'You spoke outloud.' The stupid voice said. My face became red, the moniter's beeps suddenly sounded louder and faster.

"You said you liked someone." Kakashi repated, a smirk on his unmasked face.

"YOU HEARD NOTHING!" I yelled my hands over my face.

"Who is the somone?" He pushed the topic with an ego filled smirk which I could see with the cracks inbetween my fingers. The food still on his lap, what he was about to eat still held in his chopsticks.

"Nobody." I defended.

"Ohh, so you like him, who is a nobody?" Kakashi tried confusing me, and making me give him a name. If I didn't know better, I would have countered with. 'You aren't a nobody.' But how was I supposed to counter that? Ofcourse.

I wasn't.

I remained silent and turned my head to the window, refusing to meet his eyes, I was 100% sure my face was redder than car break lights. I heard the chair moved and walking. Kakashi went onto the other side of the bed and blocked my veiw of the window. He bend down and put his hands on both sides on my face.

I turned my head away, not wanting to look at him, but for sure I knew my face was even redder than before.

He turned my head back to look at him, with a stronger force then I could fight against. He no longer had a smile, but a frown. His face was inches from mine.

The beeps of the moniter by me sped up slightly, and were the only sound in the room. My heart pounded loudly. I wasn't sure if it was out of fear from the look he was giving me, embarassment, or my stupid girly side that thought he was too close for comfort.

His eye was narrowed slightly.

"Please tell me who you like." He asked, slowly putting his forehead on my slightly warm one.

"...I don't know." I said trying to keep my eyes on his one, without casting them down to look for something else to look at. His gaze was somewhat intense, begging for awnsers. "I'm pretty stupid when it comes to Social Skills. I think I like someone, but..." I died out. It was akward for me to talk about who I like, especcially with him being here.

Kakashi looked from my left eye to my right with his one uncovered eye, as if searching for the unknown truth. He sighed and removed his grip on the sides of my head, moving his forehead off of mine.

The only sound made in the room was my heart moniter as he turned around and went back to the other side of my bed. I watched him like a predator watches prey. Observing his movements.

It was silent as he ate. I casted my eyes down to my hands that still were bandaged and had a cast on them around my wrist, doctor said 3 to 4 weeks... heals by the chunin exams. If I get a Chi rose... It'll heal in 1.

"I think I like you...Kakashi." I mumbled, not loud enough for him to hear.

"Hm?" He asked, looking up at the mention of his name. My face flushed.

"Nothing." I said quickly, too quickly. I cursed inwardly. Stupid emotions, perhaps I should just keep acting with my stupid Façade.

I heard the metal clank against metal softly. I turned my head to see Kakashi, masked, placing his tray on mine and the plates and chopsticks together. He went into the hallway to find a nurse.

He soon returned with empty hands and a nurse and a Chunin from the exams that I saw in the background. Yeah. I pay attention to minor characters.

"Hello, Asoka-san, we need to know what happened to you, to obtain those injuries." The nurse said, as the unnamed Chunin took out a clip board and a pen.

Sighing I began my story.

"So, I was walking with the ANBU, aka, Orochi-moo-moo, and I went to the training grounds to train for something big in the month, and derp, and-" I paused for a second, attempting to add suspense...it didn't work. "He attacked me for no reason, and I put up a big fight, but the stupid snake stabed me in the stomach and left me to die. For what reason? Thought I should have gotten stronger." I rolled my eyes. "Pedophile." I hissed undermybreath.

"Did he give you a curse mark?" Kakashi asked.

I shook my head no.

"No way, that pedophile didn't give me any Hickys of Doom." I replied simply. They all gave me looks and looked to one another in confusion.

"..."

The beeps of my heart moniter and the scratches of pen and pencile were the only things in the room.

"I'm not crazy, I swear upon...the Unicorns that are living in Hiroshi." I said pointing up to the sky.

Everyone's looks of disturb became stronger. I huffed and crossed my casted arms.

"You don't belive me do you?" I asked them. They all at the same time shook their heads and said no. I frowned and turned my head to the side as if saying. 'Fine!' with a Hmf. "Have I ever been wrong?" I asked.

Silence awnsered me which made me grin.

"Exactly." I've replied.

I was mostlikely always correct when I said I was. I always was the best at observing things, which perfected my façade, acting, and seeing other things.

Sighing I closed my eyes, trying to get back into character.

"Anything else?" I asked them.

"...Do you need help..?" The un-named chunin asked. I sighed, going with my façade.

"It was a joke...never mind, stupid ninjas like you don't have a sense of humour..." I murmured fixing a lock of hair behind my ear, because I didn't have a hair pin.

Everyone gave one another looks but sighed, defeated by the attempt to understand me.

"I'll go report to the hokage." The chunin said to Kakashi, who nodded. The chunin did a hand-sign and poofed off, the smoke died quickly, not setting off the fire-alarms.

The nurse looked slightly flustered.

"I-I'm the Medic-nin, a-assigned to heal you..." She said softly, her voice quiet and afraid as if she were going to a death sentence. Her face was slightly red with a blush, and she played with her hands which held a clip-board and folder.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow, still here. He stood next to her, seemingly unintrested, a head taller than her.

"T-this is your healing schedual(sp?). I'll come every day," she walked over to me and handed me the clip board. My eyes over looked the table to see it say my name every day at 11am-12am. An hour healing session(sp?). "May I start now?" She asked, her face red, as her eyes darted to Kakashi who was behind her, as if silently asking the gods to get him to leave because she was too afraid to ask him.

"Kakashi," He seemed shaken back to reality, looking at me. "You can go home now. Go train Sauske."

(A/N: Uhr... Everywhere I write, I write Sauske, not Sasugay, I mean Sasuke. But remeber. I write how I say things. So Sauske=Sasuke. Deal with it. I'm diffrent.)

"Oh.. okay. I'll come visit later." Kakashi said walking up to me and giving me a small peck on my cheek and poofed off with a teliportation Jutsu. I put my hand on my cheek confused. The medical ninja-nurse had a deeper blush, as if she had walked in on someone. I smiled softly as I gave her my attention, pushing the peck on my cheek far into the back of my mind for when I was alone to think.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked.

"T-to lie down a-and roll onto you back, i-if possible." She replied with a stutter.

"I can't, could you help me?" I asked. She nodded, and helped me lie down, then turned me around onto my stomach. My head rested on the pillow.

"J-just relax..." She stuttered out.

I calmed down and tried to relax, taking in a deep breath and leting it out. I felt warm feelings flow from around a single spot over my spine.

It swum around and I could feel strong waves pushing everything in place, and something trying to bond with it.

I soon fell asleep to the feeling.

*end chapter*

- - - - - - - - - - - -

It seemed to be very very long on my phone.. so I dunno..

Please read @MonkeyChronicles1010 's Book, its a Kakashi Fan-Fic, and its epicly epic! :DD

She is my Female Kakashi! :D I am the Female Gai! She is my Rival! My Rachel-san-sama-senpai-chan!

So!

Hope you liked it!

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.2K 55
"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." • KakashixFem...
3.7K 98 25
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
36.5K 874 19
SEASON 2 OF KAKASHI LOVE STORY~ (Kakashi X Reader) After what happened at the mission , you and Kakashi are getting closer to each other. You guys a...
72.9K 2.2K 50
When Iruka Umino is in love with the Sixth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, things begin to build up in their relationship but people are there to also corrup...